How to call web method of DynamicsGP Web Services using apache axis

Hi Everyone,

I am battling an issue and I figured one of you guys on this forum may
be able to help.

I have a developed an application in java to access Microsoft Dynamics
10.0 through Web Services. I post a SOAP request to
DynamicsGPWebService.asmx web services and get a SOAP response that is
handled in my java program using simple XML parsing.

I want to achieve the same using objects in Apache AXIS. The first
issue is that how can I list out all the webmethods available in the
web services.

The next issue is once I get a webmethod, how can I list out all the
available fields of that webmethod using apache axis.

Once I get a list of fields then how can I identify the mandatory
fields of the webmethod using apache.axis?

Once I get the available fields, how can I fill the fields of the
webmethod, if the fields refer to some other objects and then I want
to send it out as a soap request using Apache AXIS?

Any ideas, suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Karthik
0
kars.2008 (1)

how do I write a plug in to send messages to a web app?
What is the best way to send an email message to a web service that will process the message and attachments, and post them into a web application That all depends on the Web service and many other things, you've provided almost no information for us. What version of Outlook, what does the Web service understand, what language, what API's are you using, do you have any experience in working with the Outlook object model or any other relevant API? Once you answer those questions and probably others maybe someone here can point you in a direction. -- Ken Slovak [M...

Call in?
Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Ming <asdf@asdf.com> wrote: > Do new owners of Office X have to call up Microsoft to register their > copy? If yes, what's the number? thanks. Nope. We're not using Windoze :->>> This version does not require activation. Corentin -- - Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) - (MS) MVP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp Newsgroups produits MS: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?ln=FR ...

ClearContents method on a passed range
I want to create a range of results in one worksheet based on a range of input values in another worksheet in the same workbook. I've 'named' the input and result ranges in Excel but am unable to clear the result range using the following code called from Excel with '=Test1(results)' speciified in a cell: Public Function Test1(RangeResult As Range) RangeResult.ClearContents End Function The code runs o.k. but the range isn't cleared and zero is returned. I thought I was getting the hang of VBA but this has stumped me. bryan wrote... >I want to create a range o...

Covered Call Options
Hello all, I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is inputing the option symbol, and choosing the transaction "Sell to Open" then when I go to expire the option I try to do a Sell to Close. However it does not seem to work? Also what happens if instead of expired I has the position assigned? how would I account for that? Thank you. Shhhh In microsoft.public.money, Shhhh wrote: > >I do I go about dealing with a covered call transaction in Microsoft >Money 2007 Premium? Currently what I am doing is...

Web import from Access database
I know this is an ASP problem, but I don't do asp and I only need to know if something is possible from ASP. We supply Clients with an Access database (on CD) for each survey that we carry out for them. The CD also includes a folder of photographs for the sample points within the survey. Only the path to the photo is stored in the database. Note that subsequent surveys can be imported into this database. Our client has replicated the structure as a web application, and needs to import data and photos from subsequent surveys that we do for them. This functionality works fine in...

using SetWindowText
Hello! My first question. I just wonder if it's possible to use SetWindowText instead of the last row in method OnItemchangedListview1 below. My second question I have some difficulty to know when to use this Cstring.format and SetDlgItemText and SetWindowText. Assume I have these two rows below. Can these two be replaced with a call to SetWindowText instead. strText.Format("%d", pSlide->GetPos()); SetDlgItemText(IDC_STATIC_TRACK1, strText); void CEx06bDialog::OnItemchangedListview1(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { NM_LISTVIEW* pNMListView = (NM_LISTVIEW*)pNMHDR; ...

Call center tracking and reporting
Anyone use CRM 4.0 for call tracking? Our Sales/Marketing is set up. Now I need to decide how to most efficiently customize CRM 4.0 for our company's call tracking portion. Can someone send me a link to information? thanks ...

telephone calls
when placing a telephone call using outlook, everything works fine except I can't hear the person i am talking to. They can hear me find. When I use a telephone program not associated with outlook every thing works great. can someone help ...

Recently used file list option greyed out in options setting
MS XP professional, sp1; MS Office 2003 I have no idea what happened, but a number of settings in various MS office products suddenly changed. One of those is the option to choose how many recently opened files appear in the 'file' menu. The option ('General' tab on the Tools | Options menu) to set this number is greyed out both in Word and Excel. Any idea why my recently used files list, as well as the option has disappeared? How to repair this? Try this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284896&Product=xl2003 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft...

Calling Macro
Hi All, I have macro like this sub unique() '''''''' '''''''' Counter_item = 0 For Each Item In nodups counter_item = counter_item + 1 bic_var = Item Call Ps_Match Next Item end sub I have another macro Sub Ps_Match() ''''' ''''' If counter_item <= 1 Then call another_macro() end if end sub In the first macro i am declaring counter_item equals to 1. In my second macro i need to call that number. At the to of the module put: Public Counter_I...

Using Access 2003 for Inventory
I plan to setup our inventory system in the warehouse using Access 2003. Now, what I would like it to do (and it has been a long time since I have tried to do anything with access so I don't remember if this is possible or not) is automatically create a report that will tell me when I am low on equipment and possibly e-mail it to me and my supervisor. I'd also like to do the samething so with our drop material (cables, ground blocks, etc.) and have it e-mail to the owner so that he can place an order. The system, ideally, will also allow me to view what our technicians have on ...

how do i use outlook under mac
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel how does one use outlook 2007 under mac without going to windows. prefer outlook to entorage Outlook is not produced for the Mac OS. Entourage is the MS email client. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 5/6/09 5:45 PM, in article 59b73d9f.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "dc1@officeformac.com" <dc1@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > how does one use outlook 2007 under mac without going to windows. > pre...

Web report
We are looking into an option of displaying report online. What technology or tools to be an option? - Our backend database will be MySQL. - I think we will use C#. - Need to be able to be converted to PDF file for download as a choice by user - Is Crystal Report the best option? Thanks "Alan T" <alan_NO_SPAM_pltse@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:upnKCPlvKHA.1984@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > - Is Crystal Report the best option? Best is entirely subjective and almost impossible to quantify. How complex are the reports? Do you need drilldown? P...

File Not Found
I have a problem that I cannot figure out. When I try to access a users Outlook Web access such as: http://server/Exchange/name I get a file not found. It happens for every user. Has anyone experienced this and may have some kind of insight? Does it work if you use http://server/exchange Just making sure you don't have a bigger issue. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the te...

Do I use Concatenate? help!
I'm looking for some help with creating a query. The fields are user, case, location, units I need a total count of locations, but whenever if the fields case and location are the same multiple times, I need for it to count as one. But I need the total sum of units. ex. User Case Location Units bob 01 a1 1 bob 01 a1 1 bob 01 a1 1 bob 01 a2 1 The results would be User location units bob 2 4 Location would show 2 because the units came from two different locations. Thank you! So you wa...

MS CRM via Terminal Services
Can MS CRM be deployed effectively in a MS terminal services thin client environment? We currently run terminal services and are looking to install MS Outlook and MS CRM across our company Well, as long as you only want to run the web client, it will work fine. However, the SFO client does not support multiple user profiles. It will only work for the user that it was installed under. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:25:02 -0700, dionsrdgroup <dionsrdgroup@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Attaching a Signature when using Send To>Mail Recipient.
Hi In Windows Explorer>Select a file>Right Click>Send To>Mail Recipient. It opens a new message with the folder attached but doesn't include my signature. It's attached in all the standard ways I create a new message Any ideas how to solve this problem? P.S. What's the difference between this NG & outlook.general? TIA Dave F. This is annoying, but I found a quick work around that works for me, so I never tried to adjust my signatures. I just use Auto Correct and set it to display after a few keystrokes. -- Top Notch Admin "Dave F." wrote: ...

Workflow -Assembly Call
How does add subtract in the Workflow>> assembly call works. I do understand that ypu can write your own custom workflows, register it and then call them from here, but I am pretty confused with the existing functionality. workflows can call other workflows workflows can also call a method in a .net assembly. ie you could write a piece of code in c# or vb.net and then have the workflow call your code. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "SAM" <SAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE...

XLfit4..have you used it?
Hi All I have been reading the suppliers blurb on a graphing extension for excel called XLfit4 http://www.adeptscience.co.uk/products/dataanal/xlfit/) which sounds pretty good ("research strength curve fitting") and would probably get around some of Excel's limitations, thus avoid having to copy/paste data and/or switch back and forth between 2 separate programs. Or could it be a case of Excelfit4 nothing? Has anyone used it (its pretty new, I think), or one of the previous versions? If so, please offer an opinion, particularly regarding Excel integration and general ease-of-us...

web sharing of Office files?
This is a question for Microsoft Mac Business Unit. When will web sharing capabilities be built-in Mac Office? Similar to the web sharing (workgroup) features of Office 2003 for Windows? Or is there an other way to share files (and view them simultaneously and dynamically) with Windows or Mac computers over a LAN or the Internet? Thanks, Denis Hi, I can't speak for Microsoft because I don't work for them. The only file format that you can currently open simultaneously on both Mac and Windows is Excel when file sharing is turned on in Excel (Tools > Share Workbook). I agree t...

Async calls to WebService in MFC
Hey guys, I use a webservice over the net which is scripted in VB.Net. This web service receives a username and a password and returns a string structure with multiples infos. If the string is empty, I had the wrong username and/or password. Pretty simple isn't? Ok now the problem is a bit more complex. I'm using an MFC client to connect to these web services, and since they're on the internet, there's a delay between sending the data and receiving an answer. I don't know really how I can tell me client to "wait for the string". The wrapper MFC created for the w...

publishing images in workbook as web page
I have created an workbook with Excel and put a photo on the first page. when I publish the workbook as an web page (interactivity) my photo is missing. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have try everything I know to do = insert picture, putting copying photo to clipboard and shift, pasta picture and still logo is missing. Lee ...

stop duplicate entries using validation
I have a named range (one entire column) where I would like to enter SSNs using the data form, But I do not want any duplicate entries. I know the validation function can be used! But I can't seem to find the way. can anyone help? Dennis, Use Data Validation. Select column A, goto menu Data>Validation, change the Allow option to custom, and enter a formula of =COUNTIF(A:A,A1)=1 -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dennis" <denneca@earthlink.net> wrote in message new...

web services install
I'm trying to install the webservices and I've got to the point where it is asking me to select a website where i want the GP web services installed. The problem is the dropdown list doesnt have any options. No default or any of the others. Is there something I'm missing or not configuring correctly? You'll need IIS (Internet Information Services) and ASP.NET installed before you can install the web services. Is your IIS installation working properly? If not, I would try reinstalling it. Steve -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer...

Invalid procedure call or argument?
Hello All This is a re-post of a problem I posted a while ago, but to which I got no suggestions: hopefully I'll be more lucky this time!? I have the following code in a Private Sub: If InStr([ResponseXML], "element") > 0 Then errorfield = "Invalid " & Mid([ResponseXML], InStr([ResponseXML], "element"), InStr(InStr(InStr([ResponseXML], "element"), [ResponseXML], "'") + 1, [ResponseXML], "'") - InStr([ResponseXML], "element") + 1) Else .... Most of the time this works fine, but for some...