How to calculate number of transaction per application in Great Pl

Hello,

We are in the process to migrate to a new server at our Head office and I
need to figure on the amount of transactions that we have on our current
Great Plains companies that occur on either daily/weekly/ or monthly basis.
Can you help on how and where I can execute either a report or SQL
statement?. The modules that we currently use are Sales, Purchasing and
Financial.

Thank you in advance

0
kingjack (13)

If you are posting transactions to the GL in detail, you could possibly sum
all the transactions in the GL for the open year and come up with a summary.

Failing that you probably have to sum the records in the subsidiary ledgers
and then sum the transactions in the GL as well. (sum transactions
originating in GL only)

You will have to cycle through the open and history tables in Receivables -
rm20101 and History RM30101
and Payables PM20101 and PM30200
And you'll have to do this for each company.  it is not a terribly difficut
task if you know your way around SQL.
A complete SQL Script that would gather this info and save it to a custom
table in say the Northwind database would take a few hours...

HS

"kingjack" <kingjack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We are in the process to migrate to a new server at our Head office and I
> need to figure on the amount of transactions that we have on our current
> Great Plains companies that occur on either daily/weekly/ or monthly
> basis.
> Can you help on how and where I can execute either a report or SQL
> statement?. The modules that we currently use are Sales, Purchasing and
> Financial.
>
> Thank you in advance

0
HSalim (1270)

How to calculate age of a person?

How to run an ASP1.0 application in a non-fully-trusted environment?
Hi everybody, First and foremost, I'm not sure these are the right groups to ask - if not, feel free to direct me to a more fitting gtoup. The company I work for has developed an ASP.Net website in Delphi RAD Studio 2007. So far, several clients have received this website, no troubles so far. With our latest client, however, we've stumbled upon a problem. The hosting company has warned us that they no longer support ASP 1.0, and that we need to switch to ASP 2.0. Further more, they do not allow applications to run in a fully trusted environment. My colleague has...

Due Date Calculated

Recurring transactions in Money 2005
On My home page, I show three transactions as being overdue, yet one was already paid, and the other two were edited to change their dates, yet they still show up as overdue. How do I get rid of these? I have tried deleteing and readding the recurring transaction, but they remain on the home page as overdue, yet when you go to the bills summary, they are correct. Thanks in advance for your help In microsoft.public.money, armand wrote: >On My home page, I show three transactions as being overdue, yet one was >already paid, and the other two were edited to change their dates, yet...

Number not showing correctly
Hi, I had tried to enter a 12digit number in a worksheet but after entering it its not showing the coorrect number.Eg Iam trying to enter 857268578633 in the work sheet but after entering its showing 8.57269e+11 Why its happened Like this can you please explain me the format of the cell is probably 'General' instead of number. When you select number you can select the number of decimal places and/or the comma and negative number format if you like. If it then shows up as ###### or still has the scientific format appearance, you can widen the column. "Nawas" wrote: ...

how to calculate outliers

group of numbers
How can I make a bunch of numbers being recognized as a group? I've got the following numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. I want them to be considered as a group. How can I achieve it? Thank you for your attention --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can name the range of cells that contain the numbers. There are instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html If that's not what you're trying to do, perhaps you could give a bit more detail. PeaceMaker < wrote: > How can I make a bunch of numbers being recognized as a group? > > I&...

SOP Transaction error
When I create SOP Transaction, due to power failure, the transaction No. is lost and it shows posted. Now I can’t use inventory items which I entered in that one. In inventory those items are allocated. After making check links I am getting following message : Sales Work This file cannot be processed while other users are accessing it. But no body logged in to system while making check links. How I can solve this issue Hi Syam, First i would make sure nobody is using any resources in the SY00800 and SY00801 files in the DYNAMICS database. Then I would check the batch staus and...

New! Consecutive Numbering Tutorial for Publisher 2002/2003
http://www.mvps.org/publisher/numbering1.html Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org ...

How to get the digit number of a LONGLONG data?
How to get the digit number of a LONGLONG data? for example:LONGLONG aaa=123; then the digit number is 3; LONGLONG aaa=5678; then the digit number is 4; Another way is: int digits = 0; LONGLONG number = aaa; while (number > 0) { number /= 10; digits++; } Geo >-----Original Message----- >How to get the digit number of a LONGLONG data? >for example:LONGLONG aaa=123; then the digit number is 3; > LONGLONG aaa=5678; then the digit number is 4; > > >. > As long as the number isn't negative. "Geo" <ckarakiro@hotm...

transaction number #2
hi all while generating detailed sales report in mrms 1.3 we select transaction number to view journal of that particular bill,we find correct details in journal. But when we see in detailed sales report , we find items which are not a part of that journal displayed under transaction #. Is there query any problem in detailed sales report query in qrp reports. Rizwan, Have you tried to reindex the database? It's in the RMS Administrator under the database menu. Are you having any other issues with the software? Daniel techs1@nurol.com NuRol Point of Sale www.nurol.com 404-352-...

Numbering
Hi, I am new to Word 2007 and am looking for a little be of help. hopefully someone knows the answer. I am creating a document with various headings. Having set-up my styles I have now encoutered a problem. I have various sections and the numbering is ok for Section A, however, when I reach Section B although the main heading is ok "2 SECTION B" (the numbering following from the main heading of SECTION A), the main body numbering follows of from Section A and does not restart. See example below At the present the document looks like this: 1 SECTION ...

Inventory transactions not clearing open tables when posted
I'm seeing a number of inventory adjustment and transfer transactions remain in the open tables after posting. Any ideas on what could cause that? Is there any reason that the same transaction should be in IV10000 and IV30200; or IV10001 and IV30300? Thx. -- Jim@TurboChef Are you using single use Inventory batches? -- dlothspe[MSFT]@online.microsoft.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. "Jim@TurboChef" <JimTurboChef@discussions....

Calculated field options???

Page Numbers across worksheets
Does anyone know how to setup page numbers in the footer that will print continuously across worksheets when you chose print entire workbook from Excel 2000 or later? The closest I was able to come was to print the tab name so that the pages came out as worksheet1 page1 Worksheet1 Page2, Worksheet2 Page 1, Worksheet3, Page 1 Etc. Thanks! Daryl You just press the CTRL key and click the specified worksheets tab, then use print preview (or print directly), you may find out the page number is continously. HTH Harry "Daryl G." <Not@Provided.com> �b�l�� news:ejJBNJBeDHA.1832@...

Assigning numbers to duplicates
I have some several fields that have duplicate Patient_ID and I would like to count those duplicates and assign them a number for example. Patient_ID Radiology 123 MRI 123 CT 123 MRI 127 CT 127 CT 138 CT I have been using the Total Count in the query but it summarizes the count for all Patients what I need is this: Patient_ID Radiology Count_Per_Patient 123 MRI 1 123 CT 2 123 MRI 3 127 CT 1 127 CT 2 138 CT ...

How can I increse the number of rows?
Microsoft Excel has 65536 rows and I need more rows. Thanks. Use quattro pro. -- Gary''s Student "Miguel Arenas" wrote: > Microsoft Excel has 65536 rows and I need more rows. > > Thanks. No. Sorry. Use multiple worksheets. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Miguel Arenas" <MiguelArenas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44FED374-C997-45B6-BA4B-FF854194264C@microsoft.com... > Microsoft Excel has 65536 rows and I need more rows. > > Thanks. Then you need to use more sheets, or consider another application...

tenure calculations

Time Sheet Function to Calculate

VB Macro to VB Application
I have a VB macro. I want to move it to a VB application, using my VS 2008. I don't know how to get the Application to run against an Excel Worksheet. Can someone help? Thanks "JCO" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:%23GDVlhxBLHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a VB macro. I want to move it to a VB application, using my VS >2008. If you mean a VBA macro then moving it to VB is usually pretty easy but VS 2008 is not VB, it is VB.Net, and that's a very different language. This group is for VB 6 and earlier versions and doesn...

Formula to calculate time

Void vs. recall a transaction
Does anyone know the difference between voiding and recalling a transaction? We're running a customized version of POS and there seems to be an issue with voiding. thanks for any info - Dave Voiding a sale basically nullifies the sale. Recalling the transaction brings up the original transaction with everything in return mode. This allows for easy access to return any or all the items. It holds the original information on payment method. To remove items that are not being returned you hit the space bar. It's a good way to return something back to a credit card without...