How do you remove an eft record from the eft file generation

Wrong vendor used for invoice and eft.  After discover both invoice and
payment were voided.  The invoice was re-entered using the correct vendor
code and payment was made by manual check.  The eft record is still in the
file gereation, how do I correctly remove the record - keeping in mind I need
a paper trail for the auditors.
0
Quincy11 (10)

Can you just delete it from the ACH file, adjust the totals, and write a memo?
--
Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP
MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP

"Quincy1" wrote:

> Wrong vendor used for invoice and eft.  After discover both invoice and
> payment were voided.  The invoice was re-entered using the correct vendor
> code and payment was made by manual check.  The eft record is still in the
> file gereation, how do I correctly remove the record - keeping in mind I need
> a paper trail for the auditors.
I'd do it the way Leslie suggests.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

0
fhamelly1 (1404)

Remove Excel Icon ??

Removal

.prn Files to Excel
Hello, I work in a system that displays data in spreadsheet format (display only, not editable). The system does not allow you to copy to the clipboard. I would like to put this data into excel to manipulate. The only way I can see is to print to a file (*.prn). Is there a way to open or use this file format in excel along the lines of a CSV or TXT file. If I try and open it with Excel the page comes up with squares and symbols everywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ray Ray, As far as I know, you can't open a prn file in Excel and get any meaningful data. -- Co...

VCF Files in Outlook 2000
I am unable to save any Contact's details as a VCF file, I get the error message that "Can't open the file, it may not exist or may be opened by another program or I don't have permissions. This is on my home computer running Win98SE. I would be grateful for some help. Neil McMullen Please reply to Group as my email is fake. ...

Record not updating right away
Using Access 2003. I have a combox lookup field on a form. When I double click on that field, my physician subform opens up to add a new physician. When I add a new physician, I have to enter the last name, then first name and click back into the last name field then click ok for that name to show up in the list. If I don't do it exactly right and click into the next record for instance, I have to close the database before the new physician name shows up in my list. I have a command button on this subform and in the "on click" event procedure I have this code below. N...

Remove lines with +++

Outlook PST file too big
Product: Outlook 2000 I recently backed up my Outlook PST file to a DVD. (It was over the 2 GB limit) I then created a new PST file to use. However, now I cannot mount the old PST file to get some data off it. I have been told this is due to the file being over 2GB. Is there anything I can do to get into the file now? I would hate to loose this much data. is it because the pst is too big or because you are reading it from a DVD? Outlook needs read/write access as well as a pst under 2GB. http://www.slipstick.com/problems/repair2gbpst.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, ...

DO NOT ARCHIVE THE MONEY FILE
With year end quickly approaching this topic is intended for those users of Microsoft Money who might intend to archive their 2005 data. Do NOT do it. It will NOT do what you would think archiving a file should do. All you have to do is continue using Microsoft Money normally. The program can report your data by each year. It is important that ALL your data remains in ONE current file. Back-up your data on a regular basis, but don't archive. If the program runs slow, don't assume that it is because of too much data in your file and by archiving you will save space. Good luck. Steve &...

How to Remove SRS

pdf file into a publisher document?
Can I place or import a pdf file into a Publisher document? I receive tables and other materials that I either scan or are already in pdf. You could make a gif file of the pdf file or scan the pdf file creating a Word file and then do a copy and paste into Publisher. -- Don Vancouver, USA "cthrail" <cthrail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6E69A19-D2FD-437E-8CCC-128A67AAA92F@microsoft.com... > Can I place or import a pdf file into a Publisher document? I receive tables > and other materials that I either scan or are already in pdf. If the PD...

Money 2005 *.surfplace files
Just upgraded Money 2004 to Money 2005. Every time I use Money 2005 I get dialog boxes asking if I want to "open" or "save" numerous "*.surfplace" files. Never happened in the previous version and this is annoying. Can anyone help with this? Thanks! ...

remove Fax from address book?

Produce csv file with minimal interraction
After we have produced invoices in our .mdb, they need to be exported to our accounting system. I have them saved in a table, and also in a query with just the fields that the accounting system requires/accepts. Now I need to export them to a csv file. I have tried using the Export wizard but it requires confirmation of the format etc every time and requires too much user input. I would like to have a one-click button that simply collected the invoice data from the query (or the source table, if it has to be that way) and dropped it into a new csv file in a location of my choosing. Can a...

Removing an item from menu

Comparing and synchronizing files
I copied a group of files from my local machine to another machine on the network (it cannot be assumed that either of these machines are Windows). I set the time on that other machine to be about 10 minutes behind my local machine's time. When I compare the two sets of files, everything matches up (i.e., no synchronization necessary). Now I go to that other machine and modify a file. Back on my machine, if I compare the two sets of files again, the timestamp of the modified file is about 10 minutes behind the timestamp of the same file on my machine. Even though the timestamps differ...

Need to remove selected characters

iNTERACTIVE EXCEL FILE NOT INTERACTIVE ON THE WEB
I have an interactive excel file that is interactive in Dreamerweaver 2004 MX but when I publish it, it quits being interactive. Anybody know why? Thanks! ...

Convert excel file to executable file
Hello - does anybody know if you can convert an excel file into a self executable program that will not need excel to run it. I have a an excel file about 11.5Mb with about 12 worksheets in and want to convert it. Thanks -- sparx ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sparx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16787 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=470434 If it has worksheets, you will need Excel regardless. You could convert the code to VB which works upon an Excel workbook, b...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Import CSV files using Macro
i have 41 csv files that i need to import into 41 sheets in Excel. the name of the csv files and the sheet names are the same minus the extension (.csv). The sheets will be existing sheets with headers. Please Help the Novice thanks M3ntz Well, one way would be to use the Data->Import External Data->New Database Query and select CSV files as the source database. Drawback: it's completey manual & you'll have to go through it 41 times Another way is to choose File->Open, select all 41 CSV files, and let Excel open them. Each will open in its own workbook. You ...

FILTER RECORDS
How can you have Excel show the number of records found when filtering in th elower lest hand corner? If your list has many formulas, the Status Bar might show "Filter Mode" instead of a count of the visible records. You can use the Subtotal function to count the visible rows. The Status Bar may also show 'Filter Mode' if a cell in the list is changed, after a filter has been applied. The following MSKB article has information: XL2000: Excel AutoFilter Status Bar Message Shows "Filter Mode" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=213886 And th...