How do I include my new images in chunk file?

------=_NextPart_000_0139_01C4B566.BB700970

Hi-
Would someone tell me how to include a custom image that I used in a =
report in chunk file?

Thanks-

--=20
Roxy
------=_NextPart_000_0139_01C4B566.BB700970

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi-</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Would someone tell me how to include a =
custom image=20
that I used in a report in chunk file?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks-</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>-- =
<BR>Roxy</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0139_01C4B566.BB700970--

0
vit1 (35)

------=_NextPart_000_0149_01C4B567.4C3C0F80

--=20
Roxy
  "Roxy Vuong" <vit@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message =
  Hi-
  Would someone tell me how to include a custom image that I used in a =
report in chunk file?

  Thanks-

  --=20
  Roxy
------=_NextPart_000_0149_01C4B567.4C3C0F80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>Roxy</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV>"Roxy Vuong" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:vit@newsgroup.nospam">vit@newsgroup.nospam</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:ewwegGatEHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl">news:ewwegGatEHA.2300=
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl</A>...</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi-</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Would someone tell me how to include =
a custom=20
  image that I used in a report in chunk file?</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks-</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>--=20
<BR>Roxy</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0149_01C4B567.4C3C0F80--

0
vit1 (35)
10/19/2004 6:07:53 AM
To include a graphic on a report, it must be added as a Picture resource in
the Dexterity dictionary. As long as you are adding a new picture and not
modifying an existing picture, it will have a resource id > 22000 and so be
extracted when you create your chunk.

If using Graphics on a report, please read the following Knowledge Base
article on how to prevent pixelation.

How To Print High-Quality Graphics Using Report Writer (854470)

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;854470

David Musgrave
Senior Development Consultant
MBS Services - Asia Pacific

Microsoft Business Solutions

mailto:dmusgrav@nospam-microsoft.com

and confers no rights.

"Roxy Vuong" wrote:

> Hi-
> Would someone tell me how to include a custom image that I used in a report in chunk file?
>
> Thanks-
>
> --
> Roxy
0
dmusgrav (157)

Opening images in another program on click?
Hello, I have a form with an image that updates depending on what a user selects from a combo box. eg. If user selects 1, image1 will show, user selects 45, image 45 shows, etc. We've recently changed some of the pictures but have kept the naming understandable. ie. image1A, image1B, image1C... Users wanted to be able to zoom in, so I had the image open up in a new window when it is clicked. However, this leaves no room to navigate. Users wanted to be able to access the old images as well. eg. image1C opens, but they want to be able to go back to image1B or image1A. T...

Importing a .cdr file in Publisher 2007
Hi there, someone has sent me a .cdr file, is there a way to import it into Publisher? Thanks, Ulli You can import a .cdr file in 2007. Not sure about the version however. I cannot import CorelDraw 12 images into Publisher. Your sender can convert the .cdr in Corel to a .wmf or .emf or any other format. Try importing, Insert, picture, from file. If your sender cannot convert the file, send it to me and I will convert it for you. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ulli" <Ul...

Is it possible to view Excel split screen by tab within same file
I would like to view split screen tabs within the same Excel workbook. Is this possible? Hi SS. Go to Window - Arrange - and select the view you would like. It shows all tabs. Minimize or close the ones you don't want. I find the vertical view the easiest to use. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "SS" wrote: > I would like to view split screen tabs within the same Excel workbook. Is > this possible? Window|new window Window|Arrange (horizontal/vertical/whatever you want) Check windows of activeworkbook (if you only want that one workbook) You'll see som...

XmlResolver and xsl:include
Have been doing a fair amount of reading but at this point no joy. The scenario is - XSL template is stored within db. - Template has a xsl:include statement as <xsl:include href="inc.template.methods.xsl"/> I now I have to pass a resolver when I use the load method so that it understands the xsl include as in: ' object template is custom class to retrieve templates from the db dim template as new objTemplate dim myresolver as xmlresolver dim mytransfrom as xmltransform ' template.xmlDocRunTime returns a xmldocument object mytransform.load(template.xmlDocRunTim...

Business Portal 2.5
Suddenly website stops working, doesnt knows what happens access to : http://server/sites/businessportal results in The page cannot be found with error message HTTP 404 - File Not Found whereas sharepoint website is working fine please helpp !!!!!!! ...

In Access, How do I hide records, but include them in the total
I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way I want, with total count, but how do i hide just the comp tickets. xeoimom wrote: >I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and >comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but >give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way >I want, with total count, but ...

#includes
I'm looking over my files this evening, and I'm noticing that some of my #includes (of my own header files) are in my .h files, while some are in my ..cpp files. Sometimes I have used incomplete class declarations as well. I have tried to find some good reading to help me understand this whole thing, but haven't so far. Could I get a bit of advice on this? I don't know if this is related, but one of my source files won't give me any of those "smart tips" when the cursor passes over various objects, unless it is something that I have declared in that file itsel...

Outlook 2003 New Mail Notification
When I first launch Outlook 2003, it retrieves my E-Mail but does not play the New Mail Notification sound. After it's launched, it will play the New Mail Notification sound as new mail comes in. What's the problem? Thanks There is no problem. It is by design. When you first poll for mail on startup, you expect to get mail. However, when you are doing other things while Outlook is open, it is designed to notify you that you have mail when you may NOT be expecting it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (i...

New Page
AVG Anti Virus New Page - Latest Version and Updates: Main Page http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php Version 7.0 (trial and downloads) http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl7.php Ver. 6.0 free download http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php LuckyStrike LS@smokedamagedfurniture.youcandriveitawaytoday.com -------------------------- ...

Including MDA information in transaction edit reports
GP 8.0 I would like to include MDA entry with the AP transaction edit list so the input can be reviewed before releasing a batch for posting. Same thing applies to our invoicing. What is the best way to accomplish this task? I have coded this once for a customer. The only method that can work seamlessly is a Dexterity customisation which uses a trigger to add extra lines into the temporary table used for the report just prior to printing. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (f...

Publisher will not open previous files
Using Publisher 2000 I cannot open previous made files using the same version, I only have one. Any suggestions? Al wrote: > Using Publisher 2000 I cannot open previous made files > using the same version, I only have one. Any suggestions? ================================ Maybe it's an issue with NAV...have a look at the following article: (329820) How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 Also try disabling Script Blocking: How to disable Script Blocking in Norton AntiVirus 2001 http://tinyurl.com/6v7mc How t...

Open File Dialog Help
I am trying to set the m_ofn.lpstrInitialDir to "My Music" on an open file dialog, but can't seem to get it to work right. I would like it to default to the c:\documents and settings\user\My Documents\My Music, regardless of the machine the application is running on. The project is being built using Visual C++ 6.0 Professional, on a Windows 2K machine, but may be running in any Windows environment. Thanks, SHGetSpecialFolderPath(CSIDL_PERSONAL) gets you to My Documents ...

copy contents including colour
Hi In cells A1:B73 I have a list of contacts which are colour coded. What I want to be able to do is to be able to enter the name of 1 of the contacts in lets say G1 and it will search for that name in A1:B73 and automatically copy its colour code over. Many thanks for any help. Al Hi, I'm assuming that the colour codeing isn't a result of conditional formatting and it's simply a fill colour. To do this you need VB. Alt+F11 to open vb editor. Double click the worksheet that this data are on and paste the code in on the right. Close VB editor and type your name...

how to fill CBitmap with TIF image?
I am trying to use the CBitmap object for printing a TIF file. I view some examples that uses CBitmap for printing without the Doc/View Framework. My problem is that i dont know how to load the CBitmap object with the image stored in the TIF file. I am using the object function as follow: bitmap.Attach(::LoadImage(::GetModuleHandle(NULL), filename, IMAGE_CURSOR, 0, 0, LR_LOADFROMFILE | LR_CREATEDIBSECTION | LR_DEFAULTSIZE)) What am i doing wrong ??? Thanks for your help. You can use the GDI+ Image class to load the TIFF file. But the example for printing won't work with that out of...

Include a button on toolbar to include/exclude original text when.
When replying/forwarding a message you must go to thru several screens to change your base setting or highlight and delete the message. Add an optional button that would allow you to include/exclude as each message is opened for reply/forwarding. ...

Including Images in Excel Report Builder
We have a client that is attaching jpgs to the item maintenance window in GP and they want an Excel Report Builder report of each inventory item along with its image. It seems that the file name is stored in hex format. Is it possible to include a reference to the image location in an Excel Report Builder report, so the report can include the image inside of Excel? Thanks ...

Publisher will not open its own files, says from different version
My Publisher 98 software will not open files created by it. I get a message telling me that it cannot open files made in an earlier version. It has worked without problem previously. I have reinstalled both it and Office 2000 Pro repeatedly without success. Any guidance welcomed please. KeithT What version Windows? There is a registry fix, not sure it addresses Publisher 98. Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us -- Mary Sauer htt...

calculating new worth with money 2004 deluxe
I presently use quicken which tracks my loans, mortgages, assets (including portfolio, checking accts, home, vehicles and etc.)and whenever I change the value of any of the above it recalculates my net asset value which I can get with one click of the mouse. Does Money 2004 deluxe do the same??? Walt wrote: > I presently use quicken which tracks my loans, mortgages, > assets (including portfolio, checking accts, home, > vehicles and etc.)and whenever I change the value of any > of the above it recalculates my net asset value which I > can get with one click of the mo...

Open file dialog #2
How can I show Open/Save file dialog to let user choose file? (VC++6) Thank you. Can I do it without MFC? OK. I found it. ...

New OutlookFolder Item / Outlook Item
Hi folks, I'm just developing a Outlook Add-In and want to make a new OutlookFolderItem and a OutlookItem and don't know where to start. Is it possible? Thank you very much in advance. Take a look at the MAPIFolder.Folders.Add method and the = Application.CreateItem method.=20 FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for general Outlook programming = issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba or, via = web interface, at = http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=3Dmicroso= ft.public.outlook.program_vba --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook ...

Naming new server
Cana anyone tell me if there are any implication with Exchange 2003 with having the server physically named "xyz.company.com" and having a cname in the internal dns that point "mail.company.com" to "xyz.company.com"? I'd sooner not have to have users needing to know the specific name of the server they need (whether using pop3/imap/smtp/webmail) but I don't know if using an alias is likely to cause problems? TIA, Paul On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 02:56:43 -0800, Paul Hutchings <paul@spamcop.net> wrote: >Cana anyone tell me if there are any implicat...

DBF file comes into Excel with column widths of 254
We import DBF (Dbase) files (produced by our ESRI mapping software) into Excel 2003. We're wondering why the resulting column widths are almost all 254 once Excel opens the DBF file. The data populating most of these columns is generally under 10 characters/digits. Thanks for any clues. Dan dan.jordan@co.chelan.wa.us wrote... >We import DBF (Dbase) files (produced by our ESRI mapping software) >into Excel 2003. We're wondering why the resulting column widths are >almost all 254 once Excel opens the DBF file. The data populating most >of these columns is generally un...

Data refresh with file closed
How can I get data refresh with file closed in excel no. the file must be open. you can set the query properties to auto-refresh on open. to set this property, right click somewhere in the query range. select data range properties. in the external data range property box, select refresh data on file open. regards >-----Original Message----- >How can I get data refresh with file closed in excel >. > ...

New Implementation

Outlook signature file
I need to create a signature for a manager I work for. He would like to include the company logo to make it look like his business card. When I attempt to do this, the text will appear but the logo will not. I've seen graphics in auto signatures before, so I believe it can be done. But I'm just not sure how to go about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Lisa ...