Historical Stock Status Report Qty vs Amount discrepancy

I have quantity 0 in the quantity column but dollar amounts in the extended
amount column (both positive and negative).  I have tried adjusting costs,
and variations of inventory transactions, ultimately I can change the
quantity, but the dollar amount will not update/fix.  I am in urgent need of
assistance - trying to close year end!

I am using GP8 standard

0
KristiP (1)

On Jul 19, 4:44 am, Kristi P <Kris...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I have quantity 0 in the quantity column but dollar amounts in the extended
> amount column (both positive and negative).  I have tried adjusting costs,
> and variations of inventory transactions, ultimately I can change the
> quantity, but the dollar amount will not update/fix.  I am in urgent need of
> assistance - trying to close year end!
>
> I am using GP8 standard

Hi,

For this you need to check the pricelist window and give all the
relevant details.
This would update the extended amount column.

Hope this helps
AKS

stock counts
Does anyone know of a way to capture the "monetary" inventory valuation from a stock? We are trying to determine the beginning valuation and create a percentage difference by way of the variance printed upon completion of the stock count entry. ...

Logo in Personal Info vs Business Info
From the menu bar, click on "edit" and scroll down to "personal information" How can a user save a logo (graphic file) to the "Primary/Secondary/Other/Home Organization field" in the "personal information sets" area of Publisher? Thank you! Open the help in Publisher, it has all the information, it really is too lengthy to explain. Input "logo" in the search line. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Ben JAMMIN" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Activities Report
Hello all, I would like to know if there is away to create a report or if there is one that will show me all activities of all clients. When I click Activities and I choose show all I get 8 activities when I have more than 50 most of them closed. I have added the filter that show resolved but still. Thanks, ...

List box for reports
I have seen this done but do not know how to accomplish it. I have 5 reports in an access 2007 database. I want to have a listbox on a form that lists the report names :report1, report2, report3,report4,report5 etc. and lets the user pick the report so it can be printed. I know how to make a list box but not how to make it list forms or reports instead of items listed in a table for example. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks Carla On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:27:02 -0800, Carla wrote: > I have seen this done but do not know how to accomplish it. I have 5 report...

IS size vs EDB file size?? I don't get it!!
I am using Standard version of Ex 5.5. I realize the 16gig limit. My question is I have added up the Kbyte in Ex Admin and it does not come close to the actual size of the priv.edb file. I have done an offline defrag also but did not get any amount of space back. I have been through the MS knowledge base and have read the articles on this subject. The kbyte size is 1.6gig and my edb file size is 14.1gig. What is using over 12gig of space??? Any ideas would be very much appreciated. I don't have 12gig of rules as the MS knowledgebase suggests. "Orlando" <Oplasencia@tp...

historical data
I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I transfer via cd or flash drive? In microsoft.public.money, rozelle25 wrote: >I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I >transfer via cd or flash drive? Yes. Copy over the *.mny file in particular. Copy the file to the Documents/MyDocumnents folder on the destination machine. If you choose the CDR route, undo the read-only attribute. That extra chore does not occur if you use the flash drive, so that is easier. ...

Printing of sub-report skips to second page.
Hi, I'm using Access via Office XP Pro on Windows 7. I'm working on an invoice "form" report. It is comprised of a main report and a sub-report. (I have the same issue on my work order "form" report.) The main report's record source is tblWorkOrder table, grouped by work order /invoice number (work order is same as invocie number) and is comprised of: Work Order Header section Detail section (sub-report is in this section) Page Footer The sub-report's record source is tblWorkOrderDet, grouped by work order / invoice number, and is co...

Can't report misconduct because it's obscene
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I just tried to report a post as inappropriate, because it was a solicitation for viewing a pornographic video, and my e-mail got bounced! The reject message included this: "Reasons for rejection may be: obscene language, graphics, or spam-like characteristics." Pretty ironic, hunh? sv650kd@officeformac.com wrote: > I just tried to report a post as inappropriate, because it was a > solicitation for viewing a pornographic video, and my e-mail got > bounced! The reject message included this: > >...

Stock level update
I am in the process of building a database for stock control purposes. I am relatively new to access code, but am trying to learn as I go along. I have 2 forms one which you receive deliveries on and the other for sending orders out. Then I have a table called Transactions. What I need help with is to update the transaction table which has the following fields in it. Trans ID Trans Date Trans Type Qty >From the forms which have the date trans type (either delivery or order) Qty Trans ID is autonumber Plus other information not required in the transaction table. Can anyone help me with...

Report by Sales Rep
RMS should have a report that lets you see the items a sales rep has sold for a given time period. Or does that already exist and I can't find it? Thanks, Nick https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/Custom_Detailed_Sales_by_Sales_Rep.zip Rob <nick@realkiteboarding.com> wrote in message news:FNf4e.4650$Kx5.1158@fe03.lga... > RMS should have a report that lets you see the items a sales rep has sold > for a given time period. > > Or does that already exist and I can't find it? > > Thanks, > Nick > Thanks Rob "Rob" <rob@retail...

automatic chart update for my stocks
Hi: I have a question: Is there a way of creating excel chart that would automaticaly update my chart with the latest stock price? Please respond and Thanks! Bogdan [This followup was posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting with an email copy to Bogdan. Please use the newsgroup for further discussion.] See the Dynamic Charts tutorial on my web site. -- Trouble finding replies to your posts? Use a newsreader. See the tutorial 'Outlook Express and Newsgroups' on my web site Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tut...

How to show time for day's stock market high/low
I've set up a database of stock market intraday data going back two years, showing Open/High/Low/Close data for every one minute bar of the day. I'm trying to find 1) the high and low of each day, and 2) the times they occurred. Using: Date By Day: Format$([Stock Data].[Date],'yyyy.mm.dd') I can find the Max of High and Min of Low to give me the day's high and low, but how do I find the minute these occurred (there may be more than one, so if only one could be displayed, the first occurence would be best ). Many thanks Seano, This is probably a du...

Dashboard reporting with Excel
Excel can be an outstanding tool for dashboard reporting. A new series of articles at www.ExcelUser.com introduces the subject. If anyone has samples worth sharing, please contact me. Thanks. Charley Kyd http://www.exceluser.com/contact/kyd.htm ...

Error when trying to use reports
I am getting a strange error whenever I click the reports tab in CRM. If I click the reports tab I get an error message saying "An error has occurred. For more information please contact your system administrator." I have options for try again and cancel. I should have access to this feature as I am an admin and can access all other pages. Is there a security setting somewhere that I might have missed for the reports? I know that a few other people are able to use the reporting functionality that is built in. I could see if the error message gave more information but what th...

How can I create a sunken icon in the status bar??
Hi, I creates the indicator, but everytime i tried to create the icon, the sunken shape is missing. How can I create the sunken shape??? My code is: In CMainFrame::OnCreate: m_wndStatusBar.SetPaneInfo(5,ID_ICON,SBPS_NORMAL,30); And then, In update event, I enter the icon (the icon can be changed.) m_StatusIcon.Create(&m_wndStatusBar, ID_ICON, WS_VISIBLE | SS_ICON | SS_CENTERIMAGE); HICON icon = (HICON)::LoadImage(AfxGetInstanceHandle(), MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_SECURED), IMAGE_ICON, 16, 16, LR_SHARED); m_StatusIcon.SetIcon(icon); (I use the classes that was in the codeguru) ...

Date Not Changing on Report Filter
Hello, When I pull up a sales report, change the date range, then click change, the date range does not change. Sometimes, I can even select the date range, click change, and it still does not change. In most cases, I have to actually delete the date range filter entirely, before I can add a different date range. This is sort of inconvineient. Any suggestions? Thanks, Al HI Al, The only thing which I think is to check is open the .grp file in any notepad and try to find out the below section: //--- Filters ---// Begin Filter FieldName = "[Transaction].Time" Filt...

Help with Report Design
I have a report with the following sections: Report Header Page Header Market Reviewer Header Detail Market Reviewer Footer Page Footer Report Footer What I want to do is be able to put a textbox in the Market Reviewer Footer that would contain the total value of all the amounts in Detail. What I have right now is a textbox in Detail, that is set to invisible, then I use that value in the textbox that is in Market Reviewer Footer. This works fine except that the value is repeated through out the report. What I would like to to have the value for each group display at the end of the grou...

GP 8 or 9 doesn't allow the GL entry post to the historical year (year 2004) prior to the most recent historical year (for example year 2005).
Hi, I am trying to verify whether GP 8 or 9 doesn't allow the GL entry post to the historical year (for example year 2004) prior to the most recent historical year (for example year 2005). If the above is true, are there any alternatives for posting an adjustment general journal entry as mentioned above? I greatly appreciate your input. Check the GL Setup to see that it allows "posting to history": Tools >> Setup >> Financial >> General Ledger It should work for 8.0 & 9.0 "Renchan Li" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to ve...

Historical Stock Status Report as of Specific Date-Issue
Hi, While generating inventory report from report window, if we take any historical inventory report, it shows average unit value for some other day instead of the cut off day for which report has been generated.The Valuation method followed is Average Perpetual. Why is it so and any solution please? Thanks Janakiram M.P. ...

How do I save a publisher file to a CD and avoid read only status
I am trying to save a publisher file to a CD RW and it is either auto saving to "read only" or not allowing me to save at all. I have changed the "read only" selection box and it is set NOT to save as "read only". Is there an issue with the type of CD RW disc I am using? I want to be able to take the file with me on a laptop presentation. Thanks! -- Jerry Save the file to the hard drive, copy to the CD, Publisher does not save well to removable media. Anything you transfer to a removable media becomes read only. Copy the file to your laptop drive, the rea...

Report Shows Data from Previous Execution
- I have a report that is run from an underlying query. - The query returns records from a table based on the beginning and ending dates entered on a form. - The same form opens the report. - After starting the Database and displaying the report, it works perfectly with the date range selected (ie: 6/1/2007 to 6/30/2007) - HOWEVER .... If the user closes the report, reenters a new date range (ie: 5/1/2007 to 5/31/2007), and reopens the report, the report opens with the previous data (June data) - If the user exits the database, re-starts it, and runs with May selections, it works ...

Printing a report question
I have a report that prints a list of names. When I use print preview, the list goes to two pages. I would like for the page to print with the first page of names on the left side of the page, and the second page list of names to print on the right sidfe of the first page. (So there isn't 2 pages, just 1) Does anyone know how to set this up in Access 2007? Thanks -- Howard In "Design View" of the Access report, goto the "Page Setup" Tab (or Ribbon). Click on the "Page Setup" icon. Click on the "Columns" tab. Change the &q...

Trying to export Historical Aged TB to excel
I am new to Great Plains, I am just trying to figure out if I can export the Historical Aged TB from Great Plains to Excel? Will I need another software program to do this? I have tried using the tab delimiter, but I am not having any luck. Anyone who knows about this can you please give me a hint on what to do. Thank you, ...

Outlook Task Status Values
I would like to modify the Task Status values for a particular Exchange Task Folder. Instead of the defaults - "Not Started", "In Progress", "Completed", "Waiting on Someone Else", & "Deferred", I would like to have values like: "Waiting for approval", "Approved", "Not Approved". I want to change this so that we can turn this into an approval list in the Public Folders - i.e. for large expenses, etc. Can someone tell me how to do this? ...

Queries with loops and variables (query vs. vba)
Again, I am new to access but was wondering about queries versus going to VBA. I have a sql server script (containing some loops and if statements) that I would like to run after the user enters information into a form. Does access queries allow you to do loops with variables, etc or is that when you need to start using VBA. Is there someone to find a tutorial on access queries that is more advanced then the normal select, insert, update or delete. Any information would be great. Thanks, AJ On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:24:00 -0800, AJ <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Access quer...