Historical Open Purchase Orders sql

I have a need to see all purchase orders as of a given date (01/01/2010).
The problem is the Open Purchase Orders Smartlist report only shows what is
open as of today.  Can someone let me know if SQL can be written to get this
data?  I do not have a backup from that date.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason,

If you double-click on the Open Purchase Orders SmartList, there are four
search definition fields that are available to restrict the search results.
If you are using the default, the first three should be populated for you.
You have the option to leave those or change them to suit your needs.

In the fourth search field, click the lookup button and select the document
date.  If the frequency drop down select "is less than" and then type in the
date that you want.  This will pull in all open purchase orders (not
cancelled or closed) that are prior to the date you have entered.

Hopefully this helps,

--
Aaron

"jb" wrote:

> I have a need to see all purchase orders as of a given date (01/01/2010).
> The problem is the Open Purchase Orders Smartlist report only shows what is
> open as of today.  Can someone let me know if SQL can be written to get this
> data?  I do not have a backup from that date.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

want to have inbox be default when open outlook
Hi i just upgraded to windows X{P running office 2000. When i open outlook, the 'outlook today' personal folder opens. Is there a way to get the inbox to open by defualt? You can change this in Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options (the dropdown box should be at the top of the dialog). -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:q7-dnQXovaIrWoPdRVn-gQ@adelphia.com, jp wrote: > Hi i just upgraded to windows X{P running office 2000. > Wh...

Excel 2K3: Opening a spreadsheet, also opens book1.xls?
I double click on a spreadsheet and it opens, but it also opens the default book1. If I only open excel and close book1 and then open a spreadsheet there is no issue. So why is excel wanting to open the default book when opening an already created excel doc and second, how can I disable or resolve this issue to not open the book1 when opening a spreadsheet but still have it open book1 when I simply open excel only? Thanks in advance, Newtek Do you have a file called Book1.XLS in your XLSTART folder? Excel opens all files in that locale. Or use Tools|options, open General; is there a...

open vb
I'd like a macro to run when a specific file is opened. The file is on our server and will be accessed by different users on different machine - so xlStart is out. -- Yaasien Parker "Yaasien Parker" wrote: > I'd like a macro to run when a specific file is opened. The file is on our > server and will be accessed by different users on different machine - so > xlStart is out. > > -- > Yaasien Parker Put your macro in the Microsoft Excel Object named ThisWorkbook something like Sub workbook_activate() MsgBox "Hi Yaasien Parker" End Su...

Find distinct records of the last order from a customer
Hi I am trying to find a list of customers that have not bought anything for the last xx months. I have a salesorder table which holds an orderdate and customer account code, other customer details are held in the customers table. i have a table called soitemsdespatch thats holds the parts that have been sold to that customer. salesorder and soitemsdespatch are linked by sonumber. I was hoping that would show me the last orderdate for all customers and list them in order but it repeats customer orders but not all of them. What i would really like is one query that would show m...

historical data
I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I transfer via cd or flash drive? In microsoft.public.money, rozelle25 wrote: >I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I >transfer via cd or flash drive? Yes. Copy over the *.mny file in particular. Copy the file to the Documents/MyDocumnents folder on the destination machine. If you choose the CDR route, undo the read-only attribute. That extra chore does not occur if you use the flash drive, so that is easier. ...

Outlook Opens
Outlook opens with a Search Results window open. I can click on my Inbox but it will go back to that window. How do I fix this and keep it from doing this? ...

Slow Opening Emails
I'm using Outlook2000, and for some reason some of my emails, whe double clicked, will hang when opening. It seems to be random ones. Have done the usual virus scan and spyware scan. Cleaned it up, but i still seems to be happening. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks, Ethan -- EthanIR ----------------------------------------------------------------------- EthanIRG's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=98 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187040808 Hello! I'm having the same problem. I'm using Outlook 2003 and it's ver slow on o...

Open mail
How do I program Outlook mail to receive mail automatically when I open the program. Thanks Richie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I program Outlook mail to receive mail > automatically when I open the program. What's your version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. >-----Original Message----- >Richie <anonymous@discussions.mi...

Can't open hyperlink within Outlook message
Suddenly, without applying any updates to my PC or any Window Updates, I can no longer open any hyperlink withinin any email. Error screen appears "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact systems administrator". I am the systems admin and I have made no changes. I use Vista 64 bit. I have spent hours searching out help within Outlook, viewing Control Panel settings, etc. I'm stuck. See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest information. -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup...

Unable to open mailbox
We have an old mailbox, from a former employee, that we're trying to get to, and receive the following error: "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. You do not have permission to log on" His NT account had been disabled, and his mailbox hidden, but it still has 2,000 plus items. I've changed the Primary NT account to mine as adminstrator, created a profile on my machine, with no luck. I've also tried the same with several as well as several other accounts. I can successfully accomplish this task on all the other mailboxes, but it looks like this one doesn't see the Exch...

WLM not opening .eml attachments
I use windows live mail on my XP desktop to read/write email. For various reasons I recently installed outlook 2010 but do not use it, and will be uninstalling it after I do some other tests. After this when I receive emails with an eml attachment, and I view the email in WLM and try to open the attachment, WLM opens outlook 2010 which I do not want to happen. So I changed the default settings for eml files to open wlmail.exe. Now in WLM if I click on an eml attachment and try to open it, a dialog titled Mail Attachment is displayed, asking if I want to open this file ? I click ...

Opening excel from launch bar opens 2 existing files, not blank on
Opening excel from launch bar opens 2 existing files, not blank one - does anyone have any idea why? I checked the setting under Tools > Options > General > at startup open all files in: and there is no entry. Thanks! Look to see if those files may have gotten saved in the XLSTART folder. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "laralea" wrote: > Opening excel from launch bar opens 2 existing files, not blank one - does > anyone have any idea why? I checked the setting under Tools > Options > > General > at startup open all files in: and there is no ent...

Excel 2003 freezes on file open
This just started happening last week. When I open an excel file by double-clicking the file Excel opens to a visually blank worksheet and freezes. When I click the X to shutdown Excell the actual worksheet I was opening appears for a second and the program closes. Everything opens fine if I open Excel first and do a file/open. Does this sound like a video memory problem? Do you think an external Video card would solve this? I am Running: XP Pro Office 2003 3.00 GHz 512 MB Onboard Video Intel 82865G controller Chip Pearson has a bunch of techniques that deal with start up errors a...

Outlook Hangs with Open dialog
Whenever I want to add an attachment and try to navigate the open dialog hangs for about 1 minute. Getting very frustrating. Please help... I have Outlook 2003 (11.8010.6568 sp2) I'm having the same problem (file save as or open dialog freezes) with all Office 2003 applications. Did you ever solve this problem? "Lou" wrote: > Whenever I want to add an attachment and try to navigate the open dialog > hangs for about 1 minute. > Getting very frustrating. Please help... > I have Outlook 2003 (11.8010.6568 sp2) > > > Are you accessing a network drive? ...

How do I get rid of 4 paragraph symbols when I open Outlook Word?
Every time I start a new HTML document in Outlook, which defaults to word, I get 4 paragraph symbols and a little circle - I tried to change my stationary and even with it on none - it still opens up with this 4 paragraph symbols. ...

open excel file from java servlet in office 2003
Hi, I have an old and working code of java servlet which open an exce file. Now I upgrdae to office 2003 , and it's look like the service method i being called 4 times. Is there something I should change in the code for office 2003 , fo example : res.setContentType code or something else . what can be th reason for that ? Thanks, Shiri -- shir ----------------------------------------------------------------------- shiri's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1597 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27445 ...

GP 8 or 9 doesn't allow the GL entry post to the historical year (year 2004) prior to the most recent historical year (for example year 2005).
Hi, I am trying to verify whether GP 8 or 9 doesn't allow the GL entry post to the historical year (for example year 2004) prior to the most recent historical year (for example year 2005). If the above is true, are there any alternatives for posting an adjustment general journal entry as mentioned above? I greatly appreciate your input. Check the GL Setup to see that it allows "posting to history": Tools >> Setup >> Financial >> General Ledger It should work for 8.0 & 9.0 "Renchan Li" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to ve...

Configuration restarts each time an Office module is opened
Hi All I am going quite mad. I have installed Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 on one Vista notebook. Well and good. I try it on another notebook, register it successfully and now each time I open Word it tries to perform a setup again, with a Configuration Progress dialogue popping up. A few decades later Word appears. There is absolutely no indication what the problem may be. Any ideas are welcome. Cheers Andre Never mind. Problem solved. The registry needed manual editing. "J Andr� Labuschagn�" <technical@eduadmin.com> wrote in messa...

Open attachements
I have fax to email optins and when I open a fax I get the following error: "Can't create file: Message.tiff. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder." I've done this and nothing happens? Any suggestions? Thanks Lawrence ...

Historical Stock Status Report as of Specific Date-Issue
Hi, While generating inventory report from report window, if we take any historical inventory report, it shows average unit value for some other day instead of the cut off day for which report has been generated.The Valuation method followed is Average Perpetual. Why is it so and any solution please? Thanks Janakiram M.P. ...

Trying to export Historical Aged TB to excel
I am new to Great Plains, I am just trying to figure out if I can export the Historical Aged TB from Great Plains to Excel? Will I need another software program to do this? I have tried using the tab delimiter, but I am not having any luck. Anyone who knows about this can you please give me a hint on what to do. Thank you, ...

Newly opened documents hide
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When I am working on a Word document, I often need to open another Word document for reference. Lately, I'm noticing that when I do this, the newly opened document &quot;hides&quot; behind the one I'm working on. If I already have 2 or 3 documents open, it also hides behind those so that it is the very hardest document to find. This is very annoying because if I have several windows open, I have to use Expos� to find the new document I just called up. In the past, the most recent document called up wa...

How do you open a template at startup?
I have been asked if you can start up a template on automatically opening the Excel program when someone starts the computer. I can get Excel to open but I can not get the template to open automatically. How can I do this? I have tried to put the template in the XLStart folder under the program file\office on the local drive and even in the startup folder. Neither worked and one opened then closed Excel. One more thing worth mentioning. This template is on a network drive. I tried placing the template file on the local and network drive but neither opened it when put into the sta...

Product ID of purchased Money
I had purchased Money Deluxe 2008 sometime last year, but I can't figure out how to acquire my product id so that I don't have to buy it again? Does anyone know? I tried Digital River's order search, but it says I have no orders on file. -- Jasee DelaCombo In microsoft.public.money, DelaCombo wrote: >I had purchased Money Deluxe 2008 sometime last year, but I can't figure out >how to acquire my product id so that I don't have to buy it again? Does >anyone know? I tried Digital River's order search, but it says I have no >orders on file. So you ...

Voided Checks also voided the invoice / Purchase Order
We had several printing jams during the check run. Theses checks were attached to purchase order that we received inventory on. Some of the checks were voided and now we are unable to pull up the original invoices. These invoices seem to have been voided along with the check. When the check was voided, the system also voided the invoice. What can we do to retrieve that invoice with the inventory items? If this is the case, what happened to the product that was received with that invoice? Did the product stay in our inventory or do we have to re-input the purchase order, received &am...