Historical Aged Trial Balances

Hello all, I have a question on the "Detail Historical Aged Trial
Balances" Report.  We have a document where it is actually showing up as
a credit and can't (I guess the word would be receive) against it cause
it is a credit it won't show up for that customer so I was wondering if
there was a way to remove this from showing up on the report.  The
Balance is correct and we want that to stay the same just not show a
credit anymore from early last year yet.. Many TIA
0
Brianm1 (20)

Just a reply to my own post.. anyone have the below happen to them
before...I don't want to go into the tables and delete it cause if i did
a reconcile that would just screw up the balances.. any ideas anyone

Brian wrote:
> Hello all, I have a question on the "Detail Historical Aged Trial
> Balances" Report.  We have a document where it is actually showing up as
> a credit and can't (I guess the word would be receive) against it cause
> it is a credit it won't show up for that customer so I was wondering if
> there was a way to remove this from showing up on the report.  The
> Balance is correct and we want that to stay the same just not show a
> credit anymore from early last year yet.. Many TIA
0
Brianm1 (20)
3/23/2007 6:57:22 PM
You should be able to remove it via "Tools>Utilities>Sales>Remove
Transaction History"

Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

Frank Hamelly, MCP
NOVA Solutions LLC
Melbourne, FL

0
fhamelly (399)
3/23/2007 8:12:30 PM
Hmm I get a "Unable to remove this transaction: an open apply record
exists or and apply record exists outside the selected range"

I tried it on a couple of them and get the same result.

Frank wrote:
> You should be able to remove it via "Tools>Utilities>Sales>Remove
> Transaction History"
>
> Good luck, let us know how it turns out.
>
> Frank Hamelly, MCP
> NOVA Solutions LLC
> Melbourne, FL

0
Brianm1 (20)
3/26/2007 4:21:28 PM
If you haven't done so yet, run Checklinks on your Invoice and
Receivables tables.  Go File>Maintenance>Checklinks and choose the
Sales series.  Select the Invoice and Receivables tables.  Make sure
users are out of the system when you do this.  Checklinks rebuilds
the
links between detail and summary data and may solve your issue.  If,
after you've run Checklinks, you still have the problem, I suggest
you
log into Customersource and check the Knowledgebase for a fix.

Good luck,

Frank Hamelly, MCP
NOVA Solutions LLC
Melbourne, FL

0
fhamelly (399)

trial version
hello I'm Joseph not a good computer proffy, i need help to make sure i will do the right think on November 30th on which my Microsoft small business 2007 trial will end, so my question is and really need help on this: i have this trial version preinstalled in my computer and all i use it just for emails and to synchronize with Outlook my BlackBerry's calendar, memo pad, and most important thing my contacts, do i still need to buy full version or i will be able to use those after trial will end. Thanks in advance and have a Great ThanksGiving!!! Sorry for my english, i...

historical data
I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I transfer via cd or flash drive? In microsoft.public.money, rozelle25 wrote: >I have a few years worth of data in money 2005 on another machine, can I >transfer via cd or flash drive? Yes. Copy over the *.mny file in particular. Copy the file to the Documents/MyDocumnents folder on the destination machine. If you choose the CDR route, undo the read-only attribute. That extra chore does not occur if you use the flash drive, so that is easier. ...

how to activate the trial version of Windows 2008 server R2
I have installed a windows 2008 server R2 trial version but I forgot to activate this product . I know how to rearm the 10 day trial but I want to know how to or where I can activate the trial version for having the 180 day periode to evaluate it . Regards . "Luis" <Luis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4861819C-0427-45A5-83B8-8A01E45F160D@microsoft.com... > I have installed a windows 2008 server R2 trial version but I forgot to > activate this product . I know how to rearm the 10 day trial but I want to > know how to or where I can acti...

balance with three columns one row.
ok trying to create a budget that opperates like this Deduction, Start Balance, EndBalance �10 �800 �790 ok its ok if i want to take �10 from the start balance of �800 i get �790, Yippeee , yaeh and yahoooo.... but how do i ..... when the deduction cell is changed to another value, to delete that from the new balance of �790 and not the 800.... please help.... i'ts driving me round the Deduction, Start Balance, EndBalance �10 �800 �780 bend...seriously ...it really is...... --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.co...

GP 8 or 9 doesn't allow the GL entry post to the historical year (year 2004) prior to the most recent historical year (for example year 2005).
Hi, I am trying to verify whether GP 8 or 9 doesn't allow the GL entry post to the historical year (for example year 2004) prior to the most recent historical year (for example year 2005). If the above is true, are there any alternatives for posting an adjustment general journal entry as mentioned above? I greatly appreciate your input. Check the GL Setup to see that it allows "posting to history": Tools >> Setup >> Financial >> General Ledger It should work for 8.0 & 9.0 "Renchan Li" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to ve...

Calculate someone's age
I have a list of birthdays 11/17/1975 on cell A1 and 11/17/2010 on cell B1... on C1 I have this formula: =INT(YEARFRAC(TODAY(),A,1,1)) which makes the age 34 (if i format the cell to General or number) ...It tells me what age this person is but if I change the date on B1 to 11/17/2011 (for example), it wont change the age on C1 to 35... What is the formula to do this change? Thanks, Trish -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook-contacts/201003/1 "LATINCUTIEPIE00 via OfficeKB.com" <u53174@uwe> wrote in messag...

Calculate Age
Hello all, I'm trying to get age from the actual date (today) to the one that I have in my DB. (Birthday of user) So I have a table named TUSERPERSONAL with a column named DATEOFBIRTH (dd-mm-yyyy) I had a Parameters name AGE with two avalaible values : Value0 is 18-30 years old and the Value1 is 31-43 years old. Anyone can give me an example of script to do so...!!! Best regards >> I'm trying to get age from the actual date (today) to the one that I have in my DB. (Birthday of user) << Which method? In Asia and many other parts of the world is ...

Posting to historical year prior to previous historical year
When posting to and historical year prior to the previous historical year there is an error - You cannot post to more than one year prior to the first day of the earliest open year. Will Dynamics GP ever be able to do this as clients are requesting to post back to previous fiscal years. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

PM Remaining Balance Does not Tally with Applied Documents
On few occassions, the PM Remaing Balance does not equal to Document Amount less Total Applied Amount. eg: PM INV amt $100, paid by 2 payment of $60 and $40. the 2 payment became HIST yet the INV remains OPEN and current trx amt is still $100. what we normally do is to VOID the 2 payment, the INV current trx will then become $200, then use SQL Analyzer to change to amount to $100, re-enter the 2 payment. These is kind of 'toublesome'... does anyone has a script that will: * list such trx where the remining balance <> applied amt * in above example, to move the INV from OPEN...

Rules and Alerts: Move to folder then when it starts to age delete
Hello, i wonder it you can help me? At work I get a logisitics report sent to me via email every other day. I currently have a rule that puts this report into a Logistics Report folder. Each qtr I archive all my email. Is there an automatic way to move this report to a logisitics report folder and then auto delete these as they start to get old prior to the full Archive. ie I would only like to keep these reports for say a week and idealy delete them all but the latest one prior to archiving. Can this be done? Many thanks Jonathan ...

Trying to export Historical Aged TB to excel
I am new to Great Plains, I am just trying to figure out if I can export the Historical Aged TB from Great Plains to Excel? Will I need another software program to do this? I have tried using the tab delimiter, but I am not having any luck. Anyone who knows about this can you please give me a hint on what to do. Thank you, ...

M04: Account list balance does not match register balance
Everything was fine for months until about a week ago. One of my credit card balances in the account list is much higher than the balance shown in the register (register balance is correct). What should I do? Tod Consider File|Repair Money file|Quick file repair. Alternately, read http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104, "Tod DeBie" <tod_debie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JCwAc.27847$Ha2.21782@twister.socal.rr.com... > Everything was fine for months until about a week ago. > > One of my credit card balances in the account list is much higher than the > bala...

Historical Stock Status Report as of Specific Date-Issue
Hi, While generating inventory report from report window, if we take any historical inventory report, it shows average unit value for some other day instead of the cut off day for which report has been generated.The Valuation method followed is Average Perpetual. Why is it so and any solution please? Thanks Janakiram M.P. ...

historical inventory trial balance vs. historical stock status
I recently read that Dynamics GP 10.0 SP2 includes a new report called the Historical Inventory Trial Balance. Does anyone know the details behind this report? Does it have quantities as well as values for inventory? Does it replace the Historical Stock Status report? We are currently begining to use the historical stock status report for a "point in time" value of inventory and aren't sure if the HITB will work like this or not. As everyone knows, it is difficult to begin shipping and posting invoices in a new month while trying to obtain the past month's value ...

aging calendar days
In my excel file, I have to add a certain number of days to any given date. If the end date ends up on a weekend, I need to round it up to the next week day. For example. The contractor timing is 20 calendar days (Not business days). The start date may vary, but the Contractor timing is set at 20 days. What date formula do I use to calc calendars days but not end up an a weekend. Column A Column B Column C Start Date Timing Due Date 11-30-09 20 days 12-20-09 (needs ...

Investment account balance
Hello, I am trying to track a world fund investment. I understand that the account value is the value if I sold all my shares but is there a way I can see what the actual account balance is? Obviously the price per share changes day to day but I don't see where Money accounts for this change, how is it tracking my investment? Money 2003 Thanks in advance You should be able to see this kind of stuff in the portfolio... unless you have the account set up as a 'watch account' -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB...

Historical prices
Can I download Historical prices in Money 2004 as I did in Quicken? Can I view the Security List or comparable in Money. Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Bill Saxon wrote: >Can I download Historical prices in Money 2004 as I did in >Quicken? About six months back. I don't know if the prices already in your Quicken file come across if you convert your Quicken file. You could try the downloadable 60 day free trial. >Can I view the Security List or comparable in Money. Yes. There is a customizable Portfolio view. http://www.ashkon.com/sqplus.html Stock Quotes Pro is a sof...

Forecast Balance
I just upgraded from Money 2000 to 2006. What happened to the Forecast Balance option that I used to be able to select from the Bills sections? I found this feature very useful, and cannot locate it in this 2006 version. Disappeared with M02, returned with M03, disappeared with M06. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=34. "Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD058E39-AEEB-413E-A30F-4059E1692309@microsoft.com... >I just upgraded from Money 2000 to 2006. What happened to the Forecast > Balance option that I used to be able to select from the B...

historical years
Hello: Is the Historical Year check box in Fiscal Periods Setup checked by the end user or is it automatically checked when the year is closed? Are there any issues with unchecking that box when it is checked? I know that you can only post to the most recent historical (closed) year. But, what if you had to post to a historical year that was not the most recent? Could you uncheck the Historical Year checkbox in Fiscal Periods Setup for that year in order to accomplish this? Thanks! childofthe1980s That box is checked off by the year-end close process. You can't uncheck it - ...

Can't Balance
For the first time in years i can't get Money Plus to balance. I know my balance is correct. If i take the checks that cleared & subtract them from the bank balance in the upper right corner it matches my register balance. But when i try to balance my account it says 0 on the left,but when i hit next it says Starting balance in Register does not match. Any suggestions Appreciated. -- Dell Inspiron Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 In microsoft.public.money, desgnr wrote: >For the first time in years i can't get Money Plus to balance...

AR aging by customer address
Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report outside of GP using SSRS. Need to be able to report aging based on Customer and Address not just by customer. This includes receivables as well. What exactly are you looking for? Did you have a question? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Which version of GP are you using? Which SQL server version are you using ? Jivtesh Dynamics Blog : http://www.jivtesh.com/ On Nov 23, 9:54 pm, TMack <TM...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Have an immediate to need to create an AR aging report o...

Wrong balances in portfolio manager
I am using Money 2007 on WinXp. At the bottom of the portfolio manager view (grouped by investment type) it shows the cash balances in various currencies. Those balances are wrong and do not match with the subtotal. The subtotal in base currency is correct. Any idea how to solve this? Christian ...

Trial Upgrade #3
I am a little confused. I tried Money Plus trial when I went to purchase I purchased Essentials. I downloaded the exe file and installed and put in the key and activated. When I opened Plus a screen opened and asked for ID and password and option of not opening to Internet. When I continued it said that Money can't read file from previous version of money. 1. Did I buy the wrong version 2. If Essentials is fine for me how can I get past the screen "can't read file" Essentials can not read any other version of Money. "Al Tyson" <AlTyson@discussions.microso...

Dynamic Date Calculation
Hello is there a formula that will allow me to show the current age of someone, based on what is entered as their birthday. So the columns would be Member age B'day Formula here Typed in manually here. It would preferable for the Member age to be dynamic, so that as time progresses, the age will update automatically....if that is possible. Thanks for any suggestions. Hey Mike C you could use this formula, where the birthday is in B2: =YEAR(TODAY())-YEAR(B2)- IF(TODAY()>=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(B2),DAY(B2)),0,1) I guess there's a shorter formula, but at least it w...

Using Historic Rate in FRX
Hi! Does anyone have problems inputting the amounts in FRX when using the Historic rate? Maintenance can be very time consuming. Does anyone know of a workaround? -- Marisol Mortera ...