Help with this thing

It was working in the window "Transactions >> Sales >> Transactions of
Sales", but exactly were publishing a Quotation, which i wanna print, more
nevertheless was shut up to me network, then I closed the window and it threw
several messages to me of error, and from that then it was blocked the
quotation that was working.

My question is as I can unblock this document?

HELP
I'm programing with Microsoft Access 2003 an Invoice, so I have 2 Tables Header and Lines both linked by the field InvoiveNumber. On the "Detail" part of the form: First are the data related with the Client and Invoice (InvoiceNr(autonumber), Invoice date, Client Name,....) Second it displays a subform related to lines of the Invoice, that is the Products, price, quantity, value,... At last the Vat tax and the total of the invoice and a button to print the Invoice that is nothing more then a report. Everything works fine BUT, there is always a BUT, the Vat tax and Inv...

First deployment of .net winforms help needed
Hello, I've never had to deploy a .net solution (winforms) before. In the past (with COM) I'd have to register any dlls with regsvr32. Now with .net we don't have to do that but I'm not sure exactly how to deploy a .net solution. If I compiled a visual studio project in .net 3.5 I need to make sure the destination server is running .net 3.5. Then I just use xcopy to copy the exe and dlls into any directory and that's it? What if I wish to put the dlls in a separate directory? how will the exe find it? I'd really appreciate any help or links on how to dep...

help moving to new exchange server
Hi i have hopefully a quick and easy question. we are in the process of migrating our exchange 5.5 server, to exchange 2003. what i need as a quick easy way to modify everyones outlook profile to point to the new server. the new server is in a whole new org, and with a new name. we are using outlook 98,2000,xp, and 2003 i'm leaning towards using the .prf files, but what i am hoping is that someone else has done this and has some scripts already made :) Thanks for any help anyone can give. Where do you get stuck with creating a prf-file? A better way to do it is by using the foll...

please help with this issue
I have a workbook with approx. 25-30 worksheets in it with the last being an overview of the others. I use this workbook to track some basketball stats. What I need to do is to: countif cell A9 of sheet 1 thru sheet 30 are populated with a text letter (P for played), the resultant of the countif will be used to divide into an overall sum of points - thus giving an average points per game. Any suggestions Thanks Dudley Hi Dudley if you list the names of your sheets in an area of the summary worksheet (e.g. A1:A30) you can use the following formula =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'...

Public Folders missing after going from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003!!! HELP!
Ok - this is what happened. I was following along in MS KB #316886, and I was on page 5 where it talks about the migration of Public Folders and Mailboxes. What I did was (I didn't read the directions carefully, I know) I went to move the Public Folders to the new 2003 Exchange server. I went to the 5.5 Admin program, and went to the Public Folder that I wanted to move, and I went to Properties, and the Replicas Tab. I misunderstood the directions. So basically, how it was set up was: BEFORE: Servers: Replicate Folders To: EXCH3 EXCHANG EXCH2K3 AFTER: Servers: ...

multiple sheets, need help please
I have a multiple sheet workbook. I want one cell on my second sheet to show either one cell or the other, depending on what is selected, from my first sheet. How can I do this? Thank you. Where you want that result to appear, create a formula using the IF function. The equation will be something like =if(a1=1,Sheet1!b4,Sheet1!c5). The first argument (up to the first comma) is the condition, a logical test. If it's true, then the result of the second argument will be the function's result; otherwise the third argument will be the result. The easiest way to enter the cell re...

After migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 I get a connect problem -- Please Help!!
Sometimes a user tries to connect to the Exchange Server from Outlook a window pops up stating that exchange is in recovery mode and gives you a choice to to connect, wait, exit (something close to that). I would have thought that the recovery part by now would be complete but 2 months later still doing the same thing Thank You Will There is a name resolution problem on your network. Make sure that DNS suffix on server and clients do match, and DNS server can be contacted by user's machines. MS Newbie wrote: > Sometimes a user tries to connect to the Exchange Server from Outloo...

formatting a spreadsheet help
I have a few different dilemas going on here. First: Can a conditional format be set up in Vista or Windows 7 both 64 bit, and saved in 97-2003 excel saving the conditional formats? Second: I have a spreadsheet column A is my received date, Column B is Stock #, Column C is Serial #, Column G is my finished date. What I need to be able to do: When I enter information into Column C (Serial #), I need some type of notification if that same number has been entered within a six month time period from my Column G (Finished date). 1. Yes. However, there are some formats which only Ex...

help: how protect formulas in workbook?
Can we locked cells with formulas from editing in one step? When I select cells with formulas in all worksheets by selecting all worksheets and give properties "locked" in Format -Cells-Protection tab and when I try to protect worksheet by Tools-Protection-Protect Sheet is not available. Can we protect all worksheet in workbook in one step or we must do it sheet by sheet? Thanks. spanic -- spanic ------------------------------------------------------------------------ spanic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5105 View this thread: ht...

HELP! Need to save in Excel 2.1 format
Hi I have excel 2007, and the datasystem here only accepts excel 2.1 format files. How can i convert or save in excel 2.1 format? I'd really appreciate any input, even link to some external convert program. Thanks Hi, Why you don't try to save it as excel 5.0 It should work when saving as scroll almost to the bottom there you will find excel 5.0 "Poppe" wrote: > Hi > > I have excel 2007, and the datasystem here only accepts excel 2.1 format > files. > > How can i convert or save in excel 2.1 format? > > I'd really appreciate any input,...

help on reminders
i have a table named tblProduct and then there is a field MaturityDate.. what i want to happen is that every time the product reaches its maturity date, a pop-up form or some sort of reminder wuold appear everytime the database is opened.. please...any help would be much appreciated ... thank you in advance -- ai® Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200711/1 Check out: http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1404836&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&vc=1 ai_enjoi wrote: >i have a table n...

Check box help in Word 2007
I have inserted check boxes into a document using the Check Box form field. The user has to go through the document, checking the boxes that apply in a particular client's situation, so it's different every time. I cannot lock the document because it is set up for a merge. Other than having to double click on the check box, then click checked, then click OK (phew!), is there a shortcut, a faster way to do check/uncheck these boxes? I seem to remember (perhaps it was an older version) that a simple double click used to check or uncheck the box. Which makes a lot more ...

For Each Next help
Here is my code. Dim C As Range For Each C In Range("TotalsCells").Resize(1, 0) -----IT FAILS AT THIS LINE Cells.FormulaR1C1 = "SUM(R2C:R[-1]C)" Next C I have a couple of questions. Is my variable declaration correct? I want to inspect each cell in the range. Is my Resize syntax correct for inspecting each cell? Is my Sum syntax correct? Thanks in advance for your help. On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:06:18 -0700 (PDT), troy_lee@comcast.net wrote: >Here is my code. > >Dim C As Range > For Each C In Range("TotalsCells"...

Help me identify the symbols in "Icon" field of my Inbox in Outloo
How does one manage such a query in the simplistic "Help" offered by these people? Where can I find the answer to my question? "Icon" in the search and help facility treat it only as icon the symbol in Windows, not as a specific header in my Inbox in Outlook 2003, the Email program of Microsoft Office. How does one manage a post in which the user failed even to post a question? You force us to guess what it is. That wastes our time and yours. My guess as to what your question is would have this answer: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm -- Russ Valentine [...

HELP - Organization Unit Disappeared
We had an organizational unit disappear - if I do a 'find' the users are still 'out there somewhere and can adjust their properties, but the OU is gone 1) - if I recreate the OU - where are these users to get them back in? You may want to ask this question in AD group. CL wrote: > We had an organizational unit disappear - if I do a 'find' the users are > still 'out there somewhere and can adjust their properties, but the OU is > gone > > 1) - if I recreate the OU - where are these users to get them back in? > > ...

Please, please help with this
Here's the scenario: I have a text box that has 2 lines of information. The first line has a font color of red The second line has a font color of black At the end of the first line is a paragraph return. Here's an example Jane Doe (this is red font) Newest Member (this is black font) OK, I want to copy Sally Sue onto the line witih Jane Doe, so I highlight the name Jane Doe and choose paste. The problem is, when Sally Sue is included it becomes BLACK (the font color of the second row) and doesn't stay RED (the font color of the previous item). How can I tell the system N...

Help Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :-( #2
please help me if you can :) or if its not possible then can you tel me Gaz : -- Gaztaa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gaztaag's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1508 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26717 ...

Help adding a check box in Publisher
I am making a simple form for our sales people to use when collecting customer information. I am trying to a boxes that can be checked, next to certain criteria. I have tried the boxes in Symbols and SymbolPS. However when I print them out on my Dell Laser printer, they print as another symbol. I Just want an empty box. Any ideas. Have you tried the Wingdings symbols? Or you could create a small square, no wrap, and position it. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bamhr67" <Bamhr67@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F276FF4A-FF11-41B8-BE32-6A74B2...

help
hello, i am modifying the diskperf sample in the wdk so that i can communicate with it from user land. the diskperf sample is WDM. at the end of DriverEntry, i do: RtlInitUnicodeString( &ntUnicodeString, NT_DEVICE_NAME ); status = IoCreateDevice(DriverObject, 0, &ntUnicodeString, FILE_DEVICE_UNKNOWN, FILE_DEVICE_SECURE_OPEN, FALSE, &deviceObject ); where NT_DEVICE_NAME is defined as : #define NT_DEVICE_NAME L"\\Device\\DiskPerfTest" then i set up the symbolic link. then, in the IRP_MJ_DEVICE_CONTROL handler, i do a check for some IOCTRL code...

Syntax Error Help needed
How can I fix this code line below. I am getting a "Run-time error '1004':" "The formula you typed contains an error." I tried putting quotes at the end and that didn't solve the problem. ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="siteList", RefersToR1C1:="=Error_MarketList!$A$5:$A$" & errorWS_lastRow untested, but just an observation; I would expect the reference following RefersToR1C1 ro be in R1C1 notation, but this appears to be in A1 notation. Maybe try RefersTo instead of RefersToR1C1? HTH, Keith "Ayo" wrote: ...

Help old files and opening them
Hi. I have a file that is from Publisher for Win 95 ver 5. It won't open in Pub98 which is the latest I have and I can't get it resent as the author has passed away. Is there any way I can open this file? TIA Trev --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free by AVG but the sender recommends that you enable Email virus scanning on your own machine in case of infection on route. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.675 / Virus Database: 437 - Release Date: 02/05/2004 --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free by AVG but the sender recommends that you ...

I need help with this Code
I got this code from a web site, and it look pretty simple and straight forward but it is not working. And I can't figure out what the problem is. Me.lblGreeting.Caption is not displaying anything even though its enabled and visible properties are set to Yes. Help please. Private Sub Form_Load() Dim timeofDay as Variant, strGreString as String If timeofDay > "00:00:00 AM" And timeofDay < "12:00:00 PM" Then strGreeting= "Good Morning ..." If timeofDay > "12:00:01 PM" And timeofDay < "5:00:00 PM" Then strGreeting= "Goo...

Help with VBE Need to autoselect rows #3
Sorry and thanks for your help, i will be more patient in the future. I had to finnish a spreadsheet this morning and got carried away trying to find the answer, i will try the above suggestions out. Thanks jason -- greenfalcon ------------------------------------------------------------------------ greenfalcon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13622 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=261680 ...

Need help to create timecard
I am modifying timecard which was created by someone else last year. When I entered starting date, it automatically shows all other dates under the correct day of the week. For some reason, starting from August, that function was showing 2007 information. For instance, when I entered 9/1/08, it appeared under Saturday, (9/1/07 was Saturday), even though it should be appeared under Monday. This is the formula in the cell for starting date, where I put down the date. =DATE(YEAR(NOW()),MONTH(NOW()),IF(DAY(NOW())<16,1,16)) This one is for ending date, which automatically appears when I ente...

Please Help!!!
I am trying to find a function to solve my problem. I'm not really sure if there even is one. Pretty much what I need is if G3 <10, then I need H3 to =G3xB3. If G3>10 but <24, then I need H3=G3xC3. and finally, if G3>24 then H3=G3xD3. I'm not even sure if this makes sense to anyone but me, I'm obviously no math whiz and even worse at excel so please help me if at all possible!!! You didn't state what's supposed to happen if G3 *exactly* equals 10 and 24. This will multiply G3 with C3 for those two cases: =IF(G3>24,G3*D3,IF(G3<10,G3*B3,G3...