HELP!! Unable to post after update SOP Status from 6-7 in SOP10100

Hi all-
Would you please help let me know what are the steps that I have to do to
programmatically update an Order Fulfillment SOP Status from 6-7 in GP 8.0?

I'm not able to POST after call a stored procedure to update the Order
Fulfillment Status from 6-7. It seems like I am missing some calls to
redistribute all the accounts after change change SOPType from Order
Fulfillment to Invoice.

The code worked fine in GP 7.5.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Roxy
0
Roxy (11)

sumifs help

Unable to install dpm 2007 sp1 agent to Server 2008R2
I am unable to do an install of the dpm agent to server 2008R2, from DPM Manager I get errors, manual install seems to work, but dpm server is unable to communicate, the is the AgentBootstapperCurr.errlog: PS. I first installed the updated version from 1038 directory, then uninstalled and installed the original SP1 one: 0D28 0A10 04/03 11:39:58.204 14 main.cpp(1801) Failed: F: lVal : (HANDLE)(schService = OpenServiceW( schSCManager, strServiceName.PeekStr(), (0x00010000L) | 0x0020 | 0x0004)): 0x80070424 0D28 0A10 04/03 11:39:58.204 14 main.cpp(1839) DeleteServiceByName for...

DST Updates applied but Public Folders still show appointments off
I have an SBS 2003 SP1 server with Exchange SP2 installed. I have installed the server OS patch, run the Exchange tool, run the Outlook tool, and applied the Exchange DST patch. My client's Public Folders still shows appointments as one hour off. Can anyone help with this? -- Thanks, Deanna! you ran the Time Zone data update tool for MS Outlook against the Public Folder calendars, explicitly? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Deanna" <Deanna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEB13F19-7927-465B-B9C8-631FA2791F4D@microsoft.com... >I have an SBS 2003 SP1 ...

Help !

Help with this thing

Security Updates
I have in my Control Panel 38 Security Updates for Windows each with 6.83MB's & 6 Update for Windows. I am wondering if they are all necessary (especially the 38 Security Updates) or does each new update override the previous one and therefore all previous updates can be deleted or must I keep all the updates...Thanks kindly ..fipsey fipsey wrote: > I have in my Control Panel 38 Security Updates for Windows each > with 6.83MB's & 6 Update for Windows. I am wondering if they are > all necessary (especially the 38 Security Updates) or does each new > u...

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

exch 5.5 help

Automatic Updates should not be able to restart your computer when
When you have a very important Excel document open that you have not saved and simply go away for a few minutes, it is quite frustrating to come back and find that Windows Updates has restarted your machine for you. Shouldn't the Automated Windows Updates be aware that there are unsaved documents open? ...

how do I forecast a 15% increase over 7 months?
Excel 2003 I have a YTD actual productivity number and need to forecast what the productivity would need to be over each of the next 7 months to achieve a 15% full year increase. The result would need to include the Headcount reduction/increase for each month. Productivity = (transaction/headcount)*(YTD Sales Days/monthly Sales Days) I have each month's transactions, YTD Sales days and montly Sales Days. Is this possible? Do you mean to say have estimates of transactions, YTD sales days, and monthly sales days already projected for the next 7 months? If so, and if you're ...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Form updating on it's own!
I have a front-end / back-end situation where the tables reside on the back end machine and the forms on the front end. When I opened the form, which allows for simply data entry via some text fields, as I was typing into the first field, the form cleared! When I checked the tables, the data I had typed to that point was there... Almost like the back end PULLED the data from the other machine! Any ideas on what can cause this to happen? TIA... Dale: Yes, I know about the tab order. There are about 15 fields on this form. I was in the middle of the very first one in the tab order.....

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

OT: Setting for posting here
I'm using Outlook Express 6 to access this newsgroup as well as a few others. Where is the setting that I can put jibberish in my email addy that will force people to manually edit it before sending me mail. For example jl_amerson@hotnospammail.com TIA Please explain! -- tool/accounts/news/email address -- "Display tolerance & kindness to those with less knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS someone with more" "JL Amerson" <JL_Amerson@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:vtf04vqp2qfi88@corp.supernews.com... > I'm using Outlook Express 6 ...

Macro Help

help me #2

League table automatic sort/update
Hi All I'm just getting up to speed with Excel and as an exercise I'm trying to implement a simple league table. What I'd like to know is how to create 'dynamically' a ranking table like the one shown below. Pos Player Points 1 Tom 124 2 Linda 122 3 Harry 107 4 Jayne 100 4 Bob 100 5 Steve 89 6 Mark 88 7 John 80 8 Angie 77 9 Andrew 71 The table is sorted on the points column, the values for which are referenced from another sheet. Ideally I'd Like the table to be sorted automatically as players points total change(based on calculations In another sheet). ...

Price/Balance Updates
Since 1/14/04, whenever I try to update the prices in my portfolio, I get a successful update, but the prices and the "Last Updated' date has not changed. I did all the Money updates to make sure I wasn't missing anything new...but no luck. Has anyone else noticed this problem ??? TK Vanacoro (hehe: while writing this I did an update and the prices updated. Go Figure!) Yes, I started have this problem also. None of my stock/index prices will update. I have uninstalled/reinstalled; it updated the first time, but thats it. It could have something to do with the MSN webserv...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help