Help Reversing Junk Invoice and Item Stock Status display

GP 8.0, SQL

Had an employee "sell" 9,000,000,000 units of an item at $0 price. Instead
of deleting the line, he $0 the price. The invoice was posted. I discovered
when our income statement showed a loss of $42b!

My first mistake was to try and reverse by creating a return for the same #
of units at $0 price. But somehow this created problems with the inventory.
Basically, I messed around with it with a number of invoices/inventory
adjustments.

I discovered how to void the RTN and INV using utility > sales > remove
sales history. This had the desired effect with one exception, the Item Stock
Inquiry window is still messed up. The available balance is corrent, but the
balance column, the Total Stock and Returned fields all show quantities of
9,000,000,000 more than they should.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Jason

0
Jason4159 (666)

sumifs help

Help !

Displaying cell data in a chart
Previous posts indicate a successfuly method for displaying data/text from a cell into a chart. Following this procedure, I select the chart, press the equal sign, and select the cell, and then enter. The address of the sheet and the cell address are displayed after the equal sign. When I press enter nothing seems to happen. The data are supposed to display in the middle of the chart, but I do not get any display of the data. I am in a Pivot Table worksheet but did not directly insert a Pivot Chart. I used getpivotdata and created new cells for plotting into the inserted column ch...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Budget item not showing as 'budgeted' in Monthly Budget Report
When I run my "Monthly Budget" report, it is showing "Bills:Electricity" actual dollars of $212, and budgeted is $0. However, when I go to the budget, my regularly scheduled utility bill is clearly shown as budgeted at $225/month under the Bills:Electricity category, under the "Utilities" budget group. Why isn't the $225 showing up on the budget report in the budgeted column?? -mdb Not sure if this is the same thing, but in an earlier version of money, I had to go to the account setting (from which the bill was paid) and check some box that reference...

How do I display search terms in report?
Hi, I would like to know how to include my query parameters into my report. For example, if I search a flower database for "pink" and "blue" I'd like a report which gives me all the corresponding flowers and specifies which for search term each was found. (ie. rose- pink; lilac- blue; etc) Thanks! On the form you use to open the report, create an unbound text box called "txtParameters". Set txtparameters.visible=false Use code to fill in the value of txtparameters as the user chooses what they want a report of. Create a control in the header of your re...

Stopping the Over-Receipt of Purchase Line Items
Without code, does anybody know of a way to prevent a user from overreceiving a purchase order? The message appears that says the item has been fully received. But, the user is still able to keep going. Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP Charles, I checked and I don't think you can accomplish this without a customization. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Charles Allen" wrote: > Without code, does anybody know of a way to...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Need help in data copying.

help...help...help

Macro Help

help me #2

HQ & Store Operations Manager item synchronization
I have certain Items created only in stores but not in the HQ manager, how can items created at store level be oploaded to HQ Manager. Regards, Kami This is not possible in RMS, you may find addon that handle it "Kami" <Kami@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71A61834-284E-4342-B00E-B7A78C8EBE6B@microsoft.com... >I have certain Items created only in stores but not in the HQ manager, how > can items created at store level be oploaded to HQ Manager. > > Regards, > Kami > > This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_...

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

CString help

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

Display cell value
can anyone help me out with the option to set the cell value as below EG;- 450.00 252.12 500.00 these are the values with decimal points 450.00 but in the formula bar i.e at fx it will be displayed as 450 without any decimal point. i want some option wherein the value in the cell and the formula bar to display as 450.00 only Begin the value with an apostrophe (single quote) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "User" wrote: > can anyone help me out with the option to set the cell value as below > EG;- 450.00 > 252.12 > ...