Great Plains SOP Table Date Fields

I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP
tables.  I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the
ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the Order goes into effect.  Could
anyone clarify this for me?
0
Hornung (1)

Go to the SDK and look at SOPTRX.RTF. It is the Sales Order Transaction flow
by table and field.

"Chris Hornung" wrote:

> I looking for clarification on what DOCDATE and ORDRDATE are in the SOP
> tables.  I believe that DOCDATE is the date the line was entered and that the
> ORDRDATE is the date that the date that the Order goes into effect.  Could
> anyone clarify this for me?

Dates from query
I have a report with the control source as a query. This query consists of one table and another query. This original query has a field called "day." In the criteria I have Between #12/01/2007# And #12/31/2007#. I would like in the report to have these dates captured at the top. How do I do this since these fields are not considered apart of the control source for the report? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com See: Limiting a Report to a Date Range at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-08.html Explains 2 approaches: parameters in the query, or text boxes re...

Date format #25
I would like to enter a date without having to enter -'s or /'s and have it display mm/dd/yy. I know how to make this work for phone numbers but can't seem to find the correct formatting for dates. Thank you. -- Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL! Jennifer Visit Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm And you'll find one way. Jennifer wrote: > > I would like to enter a date without having to enter -'s or /'s and have it > display mm/dd/yy. I know how to make this work for phone numbers but can't > seem to find th...

C# Adding Days to a Date
Hello, I have 2 objects: objContract.activeon and objContract.expireson. I am trying to add 364 days to objContract.activeon and assign it to the value of objContractexpireson. ---------------------------------------------------------- // Contract Start Date DateTime dt = DateTime.Now; objContract.activeon = new CrmDateTime(); int iFound = 0; string sTemp = ""; if (objAccount.paymenttermscode.Value == 1) // due on receipt - use Todays Date { objContract.activeon = objInvoice.CFDinvoicedate; } else // ...

Text in Access memo field
Hi I have a number of Access Memo fields, and when the users enter a set of quote marks ("), they are simply getting a verticle line (|) Can anyone advise - can you use quote marks in memo fields are how can I get round this thanks Alex On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 20:37:19 +0100, "Alex H" <alexhammerstein@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: >Hi >I have a number of Access Memo fields, and when the users enter a set of >quote marks ("), they are simply getting a verticle line (|) > >Can anyone advise - can you use quote marks in memo fields are how can I get >round...

Confusion with bound/unbound fields on forms
Hello, I am trying to develop a data entry form which will insert data into several tables. When I bind each object (text fields and combo boxes) to the respective tables & columns, I cannot enter data in the various objects. When the form loads, "#NAME?" appears in the text boxes. So, in order to enter data, I must leave them unbound. Can anyone explain what is happening here, why, and how I can correct it? Also, when all the data on my field is entered in the text boxes, and values selected from the combo boxes, I need to execute the queries to save the data to the ...

Fields
I am working in an education template and want to see if there is a way to create a field that can be added to periodically to show all the courses a person takes from my instructors. I created a field named course but it is only allowing me to put one course in. How can I make the field list all the courses? Thanks, Nantika -- Enjoy every day! On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 09:18:01 -0700, Nantika <Nantika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am working in an education template and want to see if there is a way to >create a field that can be added to periodically ...

Extender Fields in Smart lists
We are using AnyView to create customized Smartlists using extender fields. We can get the fields to appear but they can't be searched on intelligently... Any help would be appreciated. -- Tom This won't be a popular answer, but switch to SmartList Buider. LV "Flickwine" wrote: > We are using AnyView to create customized Smartlists using extender fields. > We can get the fields to appear but they can't be searched on > intelligently... Any help would be appreciated. > -- > Tom Haven't heard that one (anyview purchased by microsoft) althou...

Table DROP Misfires
Programming in Acc2000/XP. I use the following code snippet to create 4 local tables: sSQL = "SELECT * INTO " & sTableName sSQL = sSQL & " FROM tblIndex " < tblIndex is replaced with tblDetail, etc sSQL = sSQL & "WHERE FALSE;" DoCmd.RunSQL sSQL, False That is the basic code. There are 4 routines; each creating a different table (copy of linked table structure). The 4 routines have the ability to create 2 different sets of tables. I end up with 8 tables which are temporary tables in a split db. The program collects and proce...

Pivot table field dropdown list reset #2
I would like to know if there is a way to reset a field dropdown list in a pivot table. In some field sometimes I delete data from the source and some items of the field will no longer be there. However, when I refresh the pivot table the dropdown list will still show the old items even if they're not in the source data anymore. I really need your help with this. Thanks a lot in advance for your help, Francisco Molina ...

Export E-Mail but Missing Date/Time Field
When I export E-Mail from Outlook into either Access or Excel file format, the export does not include the Date/Time field of the e-mail message. I have looked at the field mapping function, but the Date/Time field is not included. Anybody know of a way to include date/time on export? I have the same requirement and cannot find any utility or method to do this. It is quite frustrating since the export does everything I need but provide the date and time. JK "B Thomas" wrote: > When I export E-Mail from Outlook into either Access or Excel file format, > the export d...

How do I create an alert of expiration date in Excel?
I created a spreadsheet to track documents. The last column is for expiration dates of documents. How can I set up an alert when the expiration date is approaching? Use conditional formatting in the cell. For example, with the date in A12, something like Formula is =TODAY()+7>=$A$12 as the condition. Then choose a pattern. "kachnycz" wrote: > I created a spreadsheet to track documents. The last column is for > expiration dates of documents. How can I set up an alert when the expiration > date is approaching? ...

VBA/Modifier field that will allow you to enter a path to a file
I need to create a new field in GP that will hold the file path to the file. I need to be able to use the browse button to find this path. How can I add this field in either VBA or modifier? thanks Amy Amy, this isn't as easy as you might expect. You don't say whether or not this is a vba form or a GP form. Assuming GP form: 1. use modifier to add a button to the window 2. use modifier to add a field to the window 3. write vba code to call the common dialog to open the lookup window for you (or write your own i guess but why bother?) 4. return the select value back to the st...

Got dates in dd/mm/yy, Excel refuses to understand this
So I've got an excel table from an external source that has dates in it in the dd/mm/yy format. I'm trying to make Excel understand this, but it won't. I've tried changing the On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:29:20 -0700 (PDT), Daniel Klein <bringa@gmail.com> wrote: >So I've got an excel table from an external source that has dates in >it in the dd/mm/yy format. I'm trying to make Excel understand this, >but it won't. I've tried changing the There are likely several things going on. If NONE of the dates are understood by Excel, then: Although the dates...

SOP Line Status Display
Display a line status on the SOP Transaction Entry window allowing you to see at a glance whether the line is fully or partially invoiced / ordered / back ordered / purchased rather than having to drill into each line to identify the open lines. For example: BO - on back order IN - invoiced PI - partially invoiced PO - on purchase order AR - all quantities ready to transfer PR - some quantities ready to transfer Particularly useful for SOP documents with many lines where quantities are invoiced a few at a time eg as they are received into stock ---------------- This post is a sugg...

import data from access table into a existing table
I need to map data from am existing access database into a existing staging database. The access database only has the data I need, so the mapping is not a one to one, The SQL table many more columns so I need to do some manual mapping. Is there a way to do this throiugh the import wizard or do I need to write some type of query to manual insert the data? Thanks in advance. -- Jay Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server/201005/1 Hi This is SQL Server forum, you will be better of to ask on Access forum "Jay via SQL...

reference is not valid message for pivot tables based on Access query
I've looked around but can't find an answer to this. I have a workbook - an xlt - that has 6 worksheets that pull data from different queries in the same Access database. I have several worksheets with on pivot table each. The pivot tables are based on dynamic named ranges in the external data worksheets. I use dynamic ranges because I have some adjacent calculated columns in the worksheets. The workbook has only 6 pivot caches - the same as the number of worksheets that pull data. I copied pivot tables from sheet to sheet so that they'd use the same cache, where approp...

Excel List to Table #2
thanks Herbert. Herbert Seidenberg Wrote: > Copy Date to a column with Advanced Filterunique records only. > > =SUMPRODUCT((Date=Date2 R)*(Name=Name2 C)*Data) Is it like? Sheet1 = original (1D) list Sheet2 = one with AdvFilter-unique Sheet3 = resultant 2D table. I suppose R and C are intrinsically defined as Row and Column? still trying.... Do you think I can extend this to multi-dimension analysis? thanx Frankie LAU. -- frtklau ...

dates
hello, How do I add 1 calendar month to a date, regardless of the number of days in the month? Thanks KK Hi Maybe this : =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,DAY(A1)) Change A1 for your needs. HTH John "KRK" <trebor@yeleek.nospam.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:e6a1DA46KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello, > > How do I add 1 calendar month to a date, regardless of the number of days in > the month? > > Thanks > > KK "KRK" <trebor@yeleek.nospam.freeserve.co.uk> wrote: > How do I add 1 calendar mont...

Excel
Is possible calculate into a Pivot Table a partial total % in column? Se the item with red color es. Key1 Key2 Qta *% part.* % tot AAA item 1 90 *90%* 45% item 2 10 *10%* 5% AAA Sum 100 100% 50% BBB item 3 1 * 1% * 0,5% item 4 99 * 99%* 49,5% BBB Sum 100 100 50% TOTAL 200 100% 100 -- carl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- car...

help with pivot tables
I have created a spreadsheet which has multiple pivot tables the only problem is that my source data can contain anything from one item to fifty items therefore the pivot tables can overlap if two adjoining pivot table both contain alot of information, how do I solve this problem I want the pivot table when refreshed to insert and move everthing else either down or across plese help ...

How do I create one record using multiple relationship tables?
I'm trying to create a query using different tables to create one summary table for a mail merge. But when I did the relationship I got 6 record for the same person and I want to send just one letter with all the information for each person. ...

The dates on the category (X) axis label do not match data?
I have a chart that pulls dollars in sales and charts it by date. The dates are off in the charts by a few days. What am I doing wrong? check first in <Chart><Source data><series> and check that your X and y data has the appropriate staring points. also if the dates on the chart are tilted, it may just look like they are not on the correct spot. Double click on the axis and set the alignment to 90 degrees. "TKGerdie" wrote: > I have a chart that pulls dollars in sales and charts it by date. The dates > are off in the charts by a few days. What am...

Tax Posting Date come from GL Posting Date
Option in to have the Tax Posting Date come from either the Transaction Posting Date or the GL Posting Date. From KB 865532: "The purchases/sales amounts and the taxes are organized into each period based on the actual transaction date in the subsidiary module, such as Receivables Management or Payables Management. The GL posting date has no effect on which period the tax will be reflected." ...

72 Folding Tables
Lifetime 22920 6-Foot Adjustable Folding Table, Almond (72 x 30 Inch Molded Top) Price:$130.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00070OYLO Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00070OYLO Lifetime 22673 72-Inch Round Folding Table, White-Granite, 72 Inch Molded Top Price:$290.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0009OOEUY Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0009OOEUY Lifetime, 6' Utility Table, 72" x 30" Molded Top, White Granite color finish Price:$102.59 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000...

Limiting fields
I have a form with two fields: Department and ResponsibleParty. This form is bound to a table called tbl_Department_Employee There is another text field in the table called Active. This field says either "yes" or "no." I want only the active responsible parties to appear. I have the three fields in the SQL statement of the Row Source of Responsible Party on the form. In the acive criteria I have "yes." When I run the sql statement only the entries set to "yes" appear. However, when I go back to the form they are all still appearing. I do have thi...