Great Plains email in PDF

Great Plains has an option to send reports via email in a pdf format. This is
currently grayed out on my system.  How does it get enabled???? Is it the
purchase of another module?  Or just a few clicks here and there? Thanks for
your help.
0
Andy3691 (18)

You need Adobe Acrobat Writer 6.0 and the most recent service pack for GP 7.5.

"Andy3691" wrote:

> Great Plains has an option to send reports via email in a pdf format. This is
> currently grayed out on my system.  How does it get enabled???? Is it the
> purchase of another module?  Or just a few clicks here and there? Thanks for
> your help.
0
klewis6238 (163)

Great Plains and RMS
I've upgraded our RMS systems to service pack 3. We now have the option of selecting the GP accounting option. It looks like we have to download an add-on for Great Plains.. Is this true ? The one out there only says for import to GP 7.5 We are currently running GP 8.0. Will it work for this version? Do I even need this add-on, now that you can select the GP accounting option? Scot, KB 893330 discusses integration with GP 8.0, but the links are broken for the download. If my memory is correct, there was talk about a 10/01/05 release date. -- * "Scot S" <ScotS@discussio...

How do I block incoming emails from automatically resending?
How does an outlook user block outlook from automatically resending messages received to whoever is on a list, or perhaps the last x # of messages received or whatever the people who dream up these things can develop. I am tired of being used as a relay for spam, viruses etc ...

What is this great plains?
The website is down and i want to install CRM but find everywhere links to greatplains. Is the essential, just an add-on......? ...

Loop through email address list to send e-mails
Hi Every one, Following is a code that prints out weekly individual task lists from a master Critical Path. The code first creates a list of unique individuals on a temporary page, -then filter my critical path in a Column called "Next week" to only show action requiring follow-up on following week. -then prints-out a list of individuals who will receive task lists, -and finaly loops through alll values in "MyUniqueRng" to filter and print out the list name by name. What I would like to do, is instead of Printing-out these individuals task lists, sending them by ...

MS oultook slow reply when original email has HTML
We are using Exchange 2000 SP3 with mix of outlook clients 2k, 2002 and 2003. Some users have html footer attached with a small picture and that is enough to cause significant delay when you try reply or forward an email. Are there any fixes for this problem? Thanks LP In my way is disable use word to edit email from outlook\tools\options\Email message format -- Jammy "LP" <leop@charm.com> ���g��l��s�D:1r9ed.909$Do4.756@chiapp18.algx.net... > We are using Exchange 2000 SP3 with mix of outlook clients 2k, 2002 and > 2003. > > Some users have html footer a...

problem receiving emails
About a week ago are email server went down. We have to sign on to optonline.net directly if we want to read are emails know. This is the error message I get when I try to use windows mail:The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'WINDOWS MAIL', Server: 'MAIL.OPTONLINE.NET', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Hope you can help solve this problem. Did you try it with port 110 without the SSL option? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "kdwatson" wrote in message news:D00E2...

Displaying email from mail server
I use Outlook 2002 in windows xp pro. I am not able to display my email from my email server. I get the error message "Task "pop-server.woh.rr.com" sending and receiving reported error (0x80040600): unkonwn error 0x0040600." I have checked my set up to access the mail server and everything appears to be okay. I can get my email from the website so it is on the server. Have you checked with your ISP to see if they are having a problem on their end? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert ...

plain text #6
Does some one now if there is an option in Outlook XP to read messages by default in plain text? In Outlook express there is such an option but I can not find it in Microsoft Outlook. Thank you There is an add-in that allows this - http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.html --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Jacob asked: | Does some one now if th...

Page breaks in emails
Is it possible to view page breaks in an outlook email (as in a Word doc)? Hello Suzi Suzi750 wrote: > Is it possible to view page breaks in an outlook email (as in a Word doc)? I doubt there is anything resembling to page breaks in an email. But you can look at it in PrintPreview, if that helps. 2¢ Robert -- /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT | \ / | MVP | Scientific Reports X Against HTML | for | with Word? / \ in e-mail & news | Word | http://www.masteringword.eu/ ...

Problems with Delayed Email Sending
I am working in Outlook 2007 on a Exchange 2003 server with all of the latest patches and service packs applied. I have a workstation that is trying to send out a delayed message overnight (5:30 AM). She prepares the e-mail properly, and it shows up in the Outbox, awaiting to be delivered. When the user leaves for the evening, her workstation goes into standby mode. The following morning, the e-mail is not sent until she brings her PC out of hibernation. Shouldn't the message go thru, where she is logged in or not? If she is using cached mode, its held on the computer - in t...

Email attachments #9
I am using Outloook 2000 ans running Windows XP Home. When sending email with attachments most recipients do not receive the attachments. However all claim to receive attachments from other senders. When I send an email with an attachment to myself I have no trouble receiving and opening the attachment. No one seems to have a solution. I need help Ron <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using Outloook 2000 ans running Windows XP Home. > When sending email with attachments most recipients do > not receive the attachments. However all claim to > re...

great
This is a great newsgroup glad I found it. hope to learn a lot here and natrally also to contribute. There are more things in heven and earth tan we know http://spiritualnowbusiness.blogspot.com/ --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070608110655W6g5FqZ2 ---- Posted via Pronews.com - Premium Corporate Usenet News Provider ---- http://www.pronews.com offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+ newsgroups ...

Eliminating duplicate emails in a users account
I have a user that ended up with a large number of duplicate emails. What is the best way to fix this problem. ...

How can I save a publisher file in a format that can be emailed.
I produce a small newsletter in Publisher. I would like to be able to save it in a format that can be emailed, not as a publisher file, which takes too long to download. willie*the*weeper wrote: >I produce a small newsletter in Publisher. I would like > to be able to save it in a format that can be emailed, > not as a publisher file, which takes too long to download. ============== Try this... Download and install the following free PDF Creator. PrimoPDF http://primopdf.com/ With your new program installed...open your project in Publisher and go to...File / Print. On your Pri...

Outlook 2000 have an error closing any email message.
Outlook 2000 Professional crushed when I closed any open email messages. The operating system is Windows XP with SP1. The error message is, "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I look into the error report details and it contains, AppName:Outlook.exe AppVer:9.0.0.2416 ModName:Outllib.dll ModVer:9.00.2711 Offset:000871b5 When I open Outlook 2000 again, it opens without any login password. I did the "Detect and Repair..." option but that didn't work. I uninstall the whole Microsoft Office 2000, de...

internal emails between branches
Hello, I have Exchange Server 2003, Windows Swerver 2003. I have a two branches company and i have exchange server installed in each branch with the same organization name and a central Active Directory between the two branches. How to step by step, configure the exchage so that when sending emails from branch A to branch B or visa versa to be considered as internal email and not internet email? Any help would be highly appreciated. >a central Active Directory between the two branches Do you have a single AD Forest? In that case, both the Exchange servers should be in the same Exchang...

emails non receipt
emails - non-receipt and non-arrival from/to previously ok contacts. No error messages. SSL option is unchecked. windows vista system send an email to yourself: does it arrive in windows mail? judy wrote: > emails - non-receipt and non-arrival from/to previously ok contacts. No > error messages. SSL option is unchecked. > windows vista system ...

emails without subject and date...
we recieved emails zonder sender, subject and date! but they are all usuall email and they are not virus. we have all outlook 2000 and MDeamon. any help is appriciated ...

pasting excel graph into Outlook Express email...
I got a new version of Excel on my new XP pro machine and now when I try to copy and paste an Excel graph into the email, it doesn't work.... Buuhaaaah haaaaah haaaaaah.... help, groundhog1 Responding to this query doesn't guarantee a satisfactory resolution to your problem, but... What does "it doesn't work" mean? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <ad94aad489aaa0b607d616e1bd607e98 @localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com>, groundhog1rb@excite.com says... &...

Recover single email from Exchange 2003
Hi, I need to recover a single email from a 20gb Exchange 2003 database! We do online backups so I do not have a "flat file". Can someone please post some links (possibly a step by step guide) so I can achieve this for my boss. Many thanks in advance. Hi, In brief (you don't specify circumstances): Create a recovery storage group, assign the mailstore the user is on to it. Restore the database from a full backup from a time you know the mailbox had the message in. TechNet RSG paper: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/aa998782.aspx Alternatively it may be possible (you...

Email sent to Queue
Hi, When an internal or external user sends an email to support@ourdomain.com it is received in my assigned queue and in the support queue. If I remove the email activity from my queue it does not remove it from the support queue and vice-versa. Any idea what I have setup wrong, this is a new installation. ...

get email both in email and in outlook
Hello All, I have just setup my gmail account into outlook and its importing all the emails from gmail to outlook.... Is there a way where "when I get an email I get both in outlook as well as in the gmail account?". I am asking this because, if my outlook gets damaged I will lose all my emails resulting in a huge loss, I may save the emails regularly as a .pst file, but I donno how to get these .pst file saved emails back to gmail again. It would be great if someone here tells me how we setup this account in such a way that when I recieve my email I get it saved both in outlook a...

Great Plains
Hello, I have a report made in Crystal for purchase orders. I want to open this report when I click on print button from "Purchase Order Entry" window. Any help is welcome. Radu. The easiest thing would be to purchase one of the third-party modules that are available. One tool is from Accountable Software called Forms Printer. Another tool is Crystallizer. I cannot remember who makes it, though. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Radu LP" wrote: > Hello, > I have a report made in Crystal for purchase orders. I want to open this > report when I click on print butto...

Email addresses in a comma-delimited (CSV) file
I am trying to create a csv from another application to be imported into Excel. One of the columns will contain email addresses. Is there a way that I can format the data in the column to have the addresses be 'links' when brought into Excel. First, hyperlinks are not just formatting. The Insert|hyperlink style of hyperlinks are objects in excel. Second, CSV files are plain old text. They don't hold these kinds of objects. (And they also don't contain any formatting properties, either.) But third, you may be able to cheat a bit. Can you go back to the othe...

Implemeting Portals in Great Plains?
Hi All, What are the requierments to implement Portals for Great Plains for other branchs to be able to access it online through the internet? Does Microsoft provide a While Papers for Portals Deployements Guide ? Thanks, Habibalby There are a few white papers concerning Business Portal, a Sharepoint-based portal. You may want to log into CustomerSource and review them. "MS GPS" <habibalby@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eM4O6bTxFHA.3856@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > What are the requierments to implement Portals for Great Plains for other > br...