Great Plains - custom purchase order

Hello,
I have a report made in Crystal for purchase orders. I want to open this
report when I click on print button from "Purchase Order Entry" window.
Any help is welcome.

Radu.
0
LP (6)

The easiest thing would be to purchase one of the third-party modules that
are available. One tool is from Accountable Software called Forms Printer.
Another tool is Crystallizer. I cannot remember who makes it, though.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Radu LP" wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a report made in Crystal for purchase orders. I want to open this
> report when I click on print button from "Purchase Order Entry" window.
> Any help is welcome.
>
> Radu.
0
callen (2505)
10/6/2006 3:48:02 AM
You should consider Forms Printer from Accountable Software or Crystallizer.
I don't remember who makes Crystallizer.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Radu LP" wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a report made in Crystal for purchase orders. I want to open this
> report when I click on print button from "Purchase Order Entry" window.
> Any help is welcome.
>
> Radu.
0
callen (2505)
10/6/2006 3:49:01 AM
We have the Form Printer... but I don't know to use it. Please let me know if
you have some documentation available.
Thanks,

Radu.

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> The easiest thing would be to purchase one of the third-party modules that
> are available. One tool is from Accountable Software called Forms Printer.
> Another tool is Crystallizer. I cannot remember who makes it, though.
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Radu LP" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I have a report made in Crystal for purchase orders. I want to open this
> > report when I click on print button from "Purchase Order Entry" window.
> > Any help is welcome.
> >
> > Radu.
0
RaduLP (15)

Great Plains and RMS
I've upgraded our RMS systems to service pack 3. We now have the option of selecting the GP accounting option. It looks like we have to download an add-on for Great Plains.. Is this true ? The one out there only says for import to GP 7.5 We are currently running GP 8.0. Will it work for this version? Do I even need this add-on, now that you can select the GP accounting option? Scot, KB 893330 discusses integration with GP 8.0, but the links are broken for the download. If my memory is correct, there was talk about a 10/01/05 release date. -- * "Scot S" <ScotS@discussio...

What is this great plains?
The website is down and i want to install CRM but find everywhere links to greatplains. Is the essential, just an add-on......? ...

Order of folders in folder list
I recently got a new laptop and upgraded to Win XP and Outlook 2002. My folder list is now in a different order than it was before. Used to be (top to bottom): Outlook Today (with calendar, contacts, deleted, inbox, etc. subfolders), Personal Folders, Project Folders (a second pst file for me), Public Folders. Now (top to bottom): Personal Folders, Project Folders, Public Folders, Outlook Today. Help - having my inbox, calendar, etc. BELOW everything else is making me crazy! Thanks Ocrakate <Ocrakate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently got a new laptop and upgrade...

plain text #6
Does some one now if there is an option in Outlook XP to read messages by default in plain text? In Outlook express there is such an option but I can not find it in Microsoft Outlook. Thank you There is an add-in that allows this - http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.html --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Jacob asked: | Does some one now if th...

Purchase order numbers not defaulting correctly
My users are complaining that purchase order numbers are not defaulting correctly and they have to manually overwrite it. For example: Our purchase orders should be in the 10000 series but they keep going back to 7000 series. What are the different conditions under which default purchase order numbers resets itself? What is the way around this? This is Great Plains 9. Dear KT, if you moved the old purchase orders to history then at the time of purchase order creation it will bring the old ponumbers this may be the one of the reasons it is going back to old numbers. Sharat Mittakola ...

Best way to save money towards a purchase?
Hello. I am putting aside some money to buy a computer as a graduation gift for a relative. I want to put away $200 a month until June. What is the best way to do this in money. The simple way I am doing it now(and I am sure it will screw up some forecasts and budgets) is to have a transaction in my register of my checking account dated next year sometime(so it sits at the bottom) and I increment it by 200 bucks every month... There must be a better way to do this no? thanks for any and all suggestions!!! Lawrence Maybe the relative could use the computer during this school year. Buy th...

how to activate purchase from trial office professional 2007
I am using at trial version of office professional 2007. I have purchased the product, how do I upgrade using product key? No. You delete the Trial and the Activation Assistant and then install your purchased version -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "ponysixtfive" <ponysixtfive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3781C6E9-2DD7-4F50-A834-B6AE00593231@microsoft.com... >I am using at trial version of office professional 2007. I have purchased &...

great
This is a great newsgroup glad I found it. hope to learn a lot here and natrally also to contribute. There are more things in heven and earth tan we know http://spiritualnowbusiness.blogspot.com/ --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070608110655W6g5FqZ2 ---- Posted via Pronews.com - Premium Corporate Usenet News Provider ---- http://www.pronews.com offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+ newsgroups ...

Void or Correct Purchase Receipts
My warehouse, received product into the back but entered the wrong amount on a purchase recieving. So instead of having 24 to invoice for, I now have 48. How do I correct this? I know I can just invoice for the 24 and do and inventory adjustment for the rest, but how do I get this off the recieved but not invoiced report. Thanks for all your help in advance After invoicing for the correct portion you can edit the PO and set the status to closed, which will remove that entry from the recevied not invoiced report. You'll need to make a GL entry to correct your AP accrual account ...

Implemeting Portals in Great Plains?
Hi All, What are the requierments to implement Portals for Great Plains for other branchs to be able to access it online through the internet? Does Microsoft provide a While Papers for Portals Deployements Guide ? Thanks, Habibalby There are a few white papers concerning Business Portal, a Sharepoint-based portal. You may want to log into CustomerSource and review them. "MS GPS" <habibalby@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eM4O6bTxFHA.3856@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > What are the requierments to implement Portals for Great Plains for other > br...

Re: Excel 2003 plotting graphs in inverse order
Excel 2003 is plotting any type of graph I select in reverse order. I a selecting data ranges normally, yet Excel is creating these upside dow graphs. I thought perhaps I'd inadvertantly changed a setting and trie selecting "Default formatting" on chart type selection, but the defaul is this inverse plotting!! I can select the axis(es) and select plot i reverse order, which generally addresses my problem, except that the the X-axis label winds up on top of the graph. Plot in reverse orde does not fix my root problem, which is that the darn thing is plottin EVERYTHING inversely a...

How to merge fields in vertical order in publisher?
I am using a catalog merge that has 8 fields down and 2 across. I want the fileds that will be inserted to be ordered vertically in one column and then the second column. It automatically orders the field by rows. You will have to setup your data differently. There is a sample Excel file here that shows you how. http://msauer.mvps.org/more_graphics.htm The second item on the left. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "dlee1967" <dlee1967@discu...

MS Great Plains
We have Great Plains (PersonnelOracle Version 2002.03.15 3.0.6. and PowerTool 2002.03.19. 3.1.1.) installed. Previously we have used Office 2000 and the Word merge was working perfectly. Upgrading to 2002 or 2003 the Word merge stopped working, I suppose we need new templates for Word 2003 (.dot files). Who shall we contact with? Any suggestion would be appreciated! Where do Oracle and PowerTool come into the equation? Are you trying to use Word with Microsoft Great Plains? How were you doing it with Word 2000? "Zoltan Bacs" <Zoltan Bacs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Write in Producucts for Orders Fails
Hi All, I'm finding this error a bit of an odd one to be honest so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on it: I can add write in products in quotes fine. When I convert the quote to an order, or create a new order with write in products they dont appear. When I create a new write in product I get the message: "Record Is Unavailable The record that you are requesting is currently unavailable. Either the record was not found or you do not have sufficient security permissions to view it. " I know I have the permissions as I have every default security role assigned to my a...

Sending messages in Plain text format to one email recipient by default in OL2002
I use OL2002. I've opened up the contact, "Joe Smith". I double-click on the email field. It shows that the "Internet format" field is "Send plain text only". However, when I draft an email to this contact, "Joe Smith", it still goes out as HTML. (And if it is sent as HTML, he never receives it.) While drafting the message, if I remember to go to the tool bar and change it from HTML to Plain text, Joe Smith will receive the message. But, if I forget to change it from HTML to Plain Text, then Joe never sees the message. Also worth noting:...

Calendar Invites Arrive as Plain Text
Mixed-Mode Environment: Exchange Server 2003 SP1 Clustered Active/Passive Windows Server 2003 SP1 Clustered Avtive/Passive Exchange Server 2003 SP1 Non-clustered/Standard Windows Server 2003 SP1 Non-Clustered/Standard Exchange 5.5 SP 4 Clustered Active/Passive Windows NT 4.0 SP6a Clustered Active/Passive Exchange 5.5 SP 4 Non-Clustered/Standard Windows NT 4.0 SP6a Non-Clustered/Standard We have identified that any calendar invite request, when sent outside of the Exchange Server Environment arrives at it's destination as plain text instead of the standard invite format in Outlook. ...

Pivot table sort order
Hello, My pivot table (on a seperate sheet in V2003) seems to sort my data in an entirely random order. It is not in the order that the iems appear in the original data, and it is not in size or alphabetical order, and what's more, I can't change the order, even if I use 'Sort & Top 10' or Advanced 'Field Settings. Why is this? How can I determine the order? - Ideally it would be in the order tht the iems appear, but if that's not possible, I could fiddle it, if I could sort it at all! Thanks M My observation was that tinkering with 'Sort & Top 1...

You guys are great!
This is a great group! I know sometimes it is frustrating because we (novices ) fail to give you all of the facts, but the bottom line is that I ALWAYS get the answer to my questions!! THANKS! Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- I've learned more through the years from hanging out in this group than any other source. I try to answer questions as often as I can, but I learn way more than I teach. I think that is part of the nature of participation. Tom &quo...

Microsoft Security Patch and Great Plains
We are applying following Security Patches to our Great Plains server. This is on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with SQL Server 2000 - latest SP. Is there a way to find out if any of these may conflict with Great Plains and/or FRx? I am not able to find any information on Microsoft website. We always apply these patches and either something with GP or FRx is broken - in most cases FRx. We would appreciate your feedback. List of security patches: MS05-052 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (KB Article Q896688) MS05-051 - Vulnerabilities in MSDTC and COM+ (KB Article Q902400) MS...

SOP order locked
I have an order that was entered in the SOP transaction entry window. The order was picked by our warehouse staff using RF scanners. They completed picking the order and now our invoicing staff is trying to invoice the order. When they type in the order number to invoice it they get a message: "document has been locked for fulfillment and can not be edited". The order is available to be viewed by going through the inquiry window, and when the order number is entered into the RF scanner it appears without any problems. The only time there is a problem is going back into th...

Database Constraint Violated SQL Error for Great Plains 8
Hi there. We're doing a save on a MS Great Plains with SQL Server screen and get the following error: "A save operation on table 'WS_Time_Sheet_TRX_WORK' failed because a database constraint was violated." If I hit More Info it says: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]INSERT statement conflicted with COLUMN FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK_WS10702_UPR00100'. The conflict occurred in database 'NSP', table 'U00100PR', column 'EMPLOYID'. I know these messages probably make perfect sense to you guys, but I'm a newbie. Can you p...

order by
How can I remove filter sort to subform bond to query by using command button on main form main form My problem is: When I do sort ASC The order by = save last result Example Order by = PlayerName I don't want order by save last result How can I do that by 2 way 1- command button on main form 2- or on subform open event thank you ...

Extracting data from great plains
How can I extract data from different accouting periods and bring them into a single file. I do not have Microsoft support. Hello Dirty, That's a very generic question. Data frolm which modules? What kind of data? What kind of source file? What do you want to do with the data? A little more information will help to guide you in the right direction. Thanks > How can I extract data from different accouting periods and bring them > into a single file. I do not have Microsoft support. > That is a very generic request, but you can use RW and print to a file or you colld c...

More great answers
What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover? The position of the dirt bag. Why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it. What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over? Doughnuts. Why is air a lot like sex? Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any. 'tramadol overnight' (http://tramadols.oduuy.info/tramadol-overnight.html) 'ac adapter' (http://adapters.aiipa.info/ac-adapter.html) -- NightLadies ------------------------------------------------------------------------ NightLadies's Profile: http://www.excelforum...

do something great
I need some help to sort my life out and make things better for my wife and the kids. Please send �1 or $1 to me at; 4 Pipit Close, Gosport, Hampshire. UK. PO12 4JE. Thanks if you can help. I hope to help others once I am sorted out. Included your address if you want to know how I get on. ...