GPv9 SOP Drop-Ship option stay marked after saving Invoice

On GPv9 (SP2), in SOP Trx Entry, when marking Drop-Ship (Extras >> Options >>
Drop Ship), this feature should stay marked until you close window.

It is unmarking itself after saving each invoice.

Only solution I can think of (other than incurring a customization) is to
create macro to mark it. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know.
Thank you.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=eda295eb-baa6-4388-89f7-ab64e156a6c9&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
STITELJ (1)

Returns in SOP
Is it possible in SOP to copy the lines from an invoice into a return? Suppose I need to return an entire invoice. Do I have to create a return and then add each item to be returned? Can I just create the return, indicate the invoice to be returned and have all the lines be automatically added to the return? While the Sales Transaction Entry window is open go to the Menu bar and choose Extras then Create Return. Enter the Type ID, Customer and your invoice# then the system would list all the items on the invoice which you can choose for your return document. -- Microsoft Dynamics GP...

Coupon Invoice Line Item
Hello Everyone; I'm using Money Deluxe and Small Business. When doing up an invoice, is there a way to enter a discount or a coupon as a line item? (I know I can apply a discount to a line item) I would have thought I could enter an inventory item (or something similar) with a negative number or percentage. This seems to be basic functionality common sense to have it. TIA Brian W ping! "Brian W" <brianw@gold_death_2_spam_rush.com> wrote in message news:e5VPVtJpDHA.2500@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello Everyone; > > I'm using Money Deluxe and Small Busin...

how do you do a drop shadow on a cell
I need to create a form and my Heading is in a box. I need to create a drop shadow on the box so that there's a black box behind it and is visible. You can't add a shadow to a cell, but you could use a rectangle from the drawing toolbar. Draw a rectangle at the top of the worksheet Type your heading text in the rectangle Add a drop shadow to the rectangle drop shadow wrote: > I need to create a form and my Heading is in a box. I need to create a drop > shadow on the box so that there's a black box behind it and is visible. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Boo...

saving file problems
under windows XP sometimes i'm not able to save an Excel (97 or 2000) file on a server (win2000 server) When I use save as then I'am able to save the file with an other filename ( in the same folder) ????? ...

Apply SOP Returns to Open SOP Docs
It would be an HUGE timesaver to have the ability to apply SOP returns to open invoices at the time the return is being created/entered rather than having to wait until the return is posted before applying it. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www...

Drop file is it possible!
I am developping a small application and i would like to be able to "drop" a list of file to another software that currently accept drag and drop from the file explorer. My problem hes is that I just want to press a button or hot key.. I doesn't want user to move the mouse... I think it's possible but i don't know where to look and keyword to use to get my information! How can i build/prepare my source (i know the full path of each file)? How can i find my target? How can i drag my source to the target Thanks Vincent In fact this is not a good thing to do. What if y...

Suggested Name option
basically I am a big Outlook guy, and I have set the defaut on the rule wizard and on the autocomplete/suggest names. and everytime I shut down/start my computer I have to type in a full email address before it can recognize it for the next time, and many times the rule wizard need to be reset. What can you advise??? thanks, if you need to email me, my email is On 10/22/2003 4:43 PM, Meir wrote: > basically I am a big Outlook guy, and I have set the > defaut on the rule wizard and on the autocomplete/suggest What Outlook version are you running and have you installed the lat...

Prompt for Save?
I have AC2003. It has recently stopped prompting me to save changes when I change a form or a report. It does save the changes without prompting me if I want to save them or not. I've looked everywhere to find an option that controls this and can't find it. Is there such an option? Thanks! Check that you don't have warnings turned off. You can turn them back on with Docmd.SetWarnings True Also, check under Tools: Options Edit/Find tab and make sure that you have Confirm checked. If you have VBA code or a MACRO that changes SetWarnings to False, make ...

Save file
Hello I am opening a file myfile.xls run a macro and then I would like to copy the sheet "DATA" and place in a new file and then save as myfileupload.xls and also as myfileuploadmmddyyyy.xls. This process may occur several time in one day. How do I modify my macro to accomplish the save? I would like to put an alpha suffix on the later file and increment each time it is run during the day. Such as myfileuploadmmddyyyy_A.xls, myfileuploadmmddyyyy_B.xls, etc. All help is appreciated How about something like this, using TIME (Hours / Minutes / Seconds) as the final fi...

Refresh Option
In Excel Help>Index>Refresh, Refresh data in a PivotTable or PivotChart Report. Is there a fix for lost Formatting? Hi, Right click the pivot table and go to table options. You should be able to choose "preserve formatting" amongst the options. Regards, A -- Please rate my response if you found it helpful. Thanks. "macdva094" wrote: > In Excel Help>Index>Refresh, Refresh data in a PivotTable or PivotChart > Report. Is there a fix for lost Formatting? ...

Working with non-employee stock options
Hi all- After looking at Microsoft's knowledge base article on recording and tracking regular call/put stock options in Money (2002), I am confused because I can't get it to work, even when following MSFT's instructions explicitly. Basically, I have sold 100 covered calls that I am trying to track. I created a new investment for the options (the Scottrade symbol for June calls on DIA stock). It's unclear if in the "symbol" box, I am supposed to enter the options symbol or the symbol of the underlying stock. Right now I am using .DIAFY as the symbol. I ...

Integration Manager SOP integration error
We use Integration Manager 9.0 (SP3) to do simple SOP integration from a separate MSSQL 2005 database to Dynamics GP 9.0 on MSSQL 2005. Occasionally (1 in 50), integrations fail with the message "Not all required fields have been entered. Required fields appear in bold black type." I have been unsuccessful in determining to which field this error refers. It would seem trivial to append this information to the dialog, but IM leaves me with a guessing game. I ask you, the community: - is IM referring to mapped fields in that specific integration? I find this unlikely. An investigati...

Missing right-click option...
When I want to remove my SanDisk USB drive from my computer, in Windows Explorer I right-click on the drive and select "safely remove". Today the "safely remove" option is missing from the right-click menu. How does that happen and how can I get it back? Thanks. silas try to left-click Hello Silas, Restarting the computer may restore it for you. If not, then you can use the "Safely Remove Hardware" shortcut below instead to do so. http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/173208-safely-remove-hardware-shortcut.html Hope this helps, Shawn ...

Remaining Subtotal in SOP
Remaining Subtotal (REMSUBTO) for SOP Type Order used to calculate the subtotal amount on the sales order minus total amount for the back ordered items minus total amount for the canceled items when we enter the trx in Sales Transaction Entry window. In 8.0 it stores the subtotal itself. Is this true? If so, how do I get shipment total (subtotal - back order total - cancel total) out of SOP10100 without transferring this document to an invoice. Do I have to use the SOP10200 to calculate these amounts? Is there any reason this has been changed? The calculation for Remaining Subtotal on an Ord...

Rules to Save Attatchments
I have a survey form which is returned to a specific email address. Can I get Outlook to automatically save the attached pdf to a specific folder on my network using rules for example? -- Regards Andy Andy Roberts Win XP, Office 2007 You would need to use rule to run a script - or use a utility. See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/custom.asp for a utility; outlookcode.com might have some code samples for a script. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.co...

GPv9 SOP Drop-Ship option stay marked after saving Invoice
On GPv9 (SP2), in SOP Trx Entry, when marking Drop-Ship (Extras >> Options >> Drop Ship), this feature should stay marked until you close window. It is unmarking itself after saving each invoice. Only solution I can think of (other than incurring a customization) is to create macro to mark it. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do ...

can only save jpg images as bmps
I can receive jpg images via emial but when i save them i only get the option to save them as bmp files. How can i save them onto my computer as jpegs??? ...

Pressing rhe Print button brings up a "Save As" dialog box.
I'm using Win'XP and Office 2003. Pressing the print button in Excel brings up a "Saved As" dialog box. Rebooting doesn't change a thing. Following through on the "Save As" dialog box doesn't lead anywhere. Been using Excel for months and never saw anything like it. What am I doing wrong? Please help. Don J -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You got a few replies when you first posted this. Don J wrote: > &g...

Updates available, but no install option since dcpromo on 2008 ser
Hi, I've been trying to resolve this for ages. We have 4 2008 servers (fresh build) that recevied their updates successfully from our WSUS server (hosted on a 2003 WSUS server). We then ran dcpromo on the 4 2008 servers to make them domain controllers. Since then if you log onto the 2008 DC's (even as the domain 'administrator') the notification pops up on the ask bar to say 'New updates are available', but when I open the 'Windows Update' window I have no 'Install Updates' option. We've since build other 2008 servers and they all wor...

drop-down lists #2
I am trying to search through a list that is 12 columns wide by 891 rows. Each row must stay together. The spreadsheet I have now has drop-downs on the top of the page, bu the drop-down lists do not include all the possible entries in eac column. It only contains approximately 1000 of the first alph-numeri entries. Is there a 1000 entry limit on drop-down lists? :confused: How can I get the drop-downs to include all data in the column? Thanks for any and all help on this.: -- prodrafte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- prodrafter's Profile:...

transparent dlg option
hello, when I use transparent option in my cdialog, it will not show up in the foreground but is hidden under man window application. how to fix that? thanks Are you calling DoModal()? Tom "borowka" <ad@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:er5OaUXxGHA.1284@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello, > when I use transparent option in my cdialog, > it will not show up in the foreground but is hidden > under man window application. how to fix that? > thanks > yes I do. "Tom Serface" <tserface@msn.com> wrote in message news:%2398LKRfxGHA.3264@TK2MSF...

Menu Item Options -> Formulas Disabled for Pivot tables.
I am using Excel 2007 with SQL Server Analysis Services 2008. I want to create calculated measure based on other measures, but I cannot do this for Pivot table. If I go to menu "Options"->"Formulas" I can see that it is disabled. Can anyone let me know how to enable the "Formulas" in Options for Pivot table. Thanks Hi As far as I am aware, there is no method of using Formulas in a PT, when the source is based upon an OLAP cube. -- Regards Roger Govier "Ruchit Shah" <ruchit_shah@persistent.co.in> wrote in message news:uIHflZJ1JHA.143...

SOP Scheduled Payments
We are using Scheduled Payments in SOP, but do not have a work flow for customer refunds...as a Scheduled Payment can't be voided, how can returns/refunds be accommodated by this module? ...

Gridlines missing onscreen in worksheets saved in XLW extension and from QuattroPro
In Excel 2002 in opening worksheets from earlier versions of Excel as well as from QuattroPro, a user in our office finds that gridlines cannot be shown even when going into the Tools, Options,View, Windows Options, checks Gridlines. In addition, no gridlines print when that option is checked on the print settings sheet. Same problem with a QuattroPro converted worksheet. Is this just an impossibility due to formatting differences in the programs? ...

Delivery options
I'm familiar with using the "alternate recipient" in the Delivery Options to get a copy of all received emails for a particular exchange account. We have a need to monitor outgoing e-mail for a small group of users and wanted to know if there is a similar function as the "alternate recipient" on income email? We would like to avoid using keyboard buffers since they would probably be detected in time with our anti-virus software. What version of Exchange? -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Exchange MVP www.exchangetrainer.com www.msexchange.org "Admin" <...