GPS Customization Query

Hi All,

Is there a way to avoid/remove "Quick Links" and "Help"
links from the Business Portal Site for the end users?

Any help on this would be very handy.

Regards,
Kuldeep

Run a Query that Excludes Values in A Table
This seems like something that would be very simple, but I can't find anywhere how to do it. I have a table that lists companies and their addresses, and I want to run a query that excludes companies with certain names. Ordinarily, I would just include something in the Criteria portion of the query: Not like "*microsoft*" and not like "*yahoo*" and not like "*disney*" and not like "*morgan stanley*" But there are over 2,000 companies I want to exclude. If I have the companies I want to exclude in a table, how do I produce a query that will exclude ...

customizing reply
Where can I modify the settings that pertain to replying to messages. By default the text goes blue when I send a reply, I would like to change all this. Cheers. Tools | Options | Mail Format tab | Fonts button. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:01e801c39d7c$b817d120$a301280a@phx.gbl, Pall wrote: > Where can I modify the settings that pertain to replying > to messages. By default the text goes blue when I send a > reply, I would...

Sales Order Customization
Hello. I have a pretty complex need of a custom sales order screen. I intend to develop a Web Application for Sales Order with a Single form to enter Header as well as Products. I can Add this Web Application to the ISV Tab and I can generate a CRM Order from my WebApp using CRM SDK. Couple of Questions: 1. When the User Clicks on the New Order Button or Picks up an existing Order, Is there a way to Default the Tab to my Custom Tab instead of the CRM Information Tab? 2. How can i remove mandatory field constraints like Price List in Sales Order? Is it possible? 3. Is it Possible to Embed ...

Payment terms field in customer inquiry
When I pull up the customer inquiry screen, there is no field for payment terms. This is something that we need to know on every customer who calls us and we need to know it while they are on the phone. It would be *greatly* helpful to us if payment terms were displayed on the customer inquiry window so our sales people don't have to go into the customer card and risk accidental changes or deletions in customer information. I have a hard time understanding why this information was not included on the inquiry window in the first place. Thank you! ---------------- This post is a ...

Adding Custom Number Categories
Apologies if this has been asked before (I have tried searching)... What I would like is for #,##0_);[Red](#,##0) to appear as an option in the format cell custom number category for any worksheet that I open - rather than having to type this in each time I create a new sheet. Is this possible? If so how? Cheers! -- andikins ------------------------------------------------------------------------ andikins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19920 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=469553 creat an icon linked t...

HTML
Hi, (OL 2002, Win XP) I have designed a Form in this fashion: Since I use Word as my HTML Editor, I have disabled Word as the html editor, then I have written an email and saved it as an oft file. I put a shortcut on my desktop for easy access to it. I re-enabled Word as my html editor. Everything is fine except that I cannot seem to get the exact same look once I enable Word as html editor as the "Form" has extra blank lines or spaces in it, etc. I re-open it to correct it but it does not show those unnecessary spaces or blank lines in it when not using Word as the html editor. I w...

Need to be able to see the PROPERTIES of a query
I would like to (as in previous versions) be able to see the "properties" of the query. I have found the only way to see the "properties" is to right click and choose properties. Is there a way to show "properties" in the query view? Hi, Nothing wrong with that method. Are you asking about Access 2007 and later? If so, while in query design view you can also click on the "Property Sheet" icon in the Show/Hide section of the Query Tools/Design ribbon. You can also use <Alt>-<Enter>. Clifford Bass lsri...

Global Customer custom data field
I am running 2 stores with HQ and Global customers. How can I change the global customer title custom fields in the Additional tab in HQ. I change the title fields in store manager, by going to Captions button under the configuration section, but HQ Manager doesn't have a captions button. How can I update those custom fields in HQ with thier current customers? Thanks Dave These values are kept in records 1-15 of the CustomCaption table of the HQ database. Using HQAdministrator, you could execute a query like: update CustomCaption set caption='my custom text' where id=1 ...

Issues with Integrating Multiple Spreadsheets for Reports or Queries?
We are keen to discuss and help with issues arising when needing to query, or produce reports using multiple Excel spreadsheets (Multiple Excel Spreadsheet Integration issues): Issues like: - We can=92t easily compare a choice of values in one spreadsheet with a choice in another worksheet - So we cannot easily answer the question =93what do all these rows have in common with those rows=94 Because: - We have to do a weekly report integrating multiple Project Plans, Financial Analyses =85 - We spend tons of time cutting and pasting, sorting and merging =96 the same process repeated every week...

repeated custom headers and footers
i repeatedly use the same custom headers and footers on approximately 25 spreadsheets a month, can i create them ahead of time and automatically have them printed on my sheets, such as a template. thanks If you are using File>Page Setup--Headers and Footers, you should already be able to do so. Custom H/Fs are automatically added to the respective lists in the Setup dialog box. All you need to do is open the lists & pick which you want to use any time you print any content from any file. Once you make a choice it is used automatically until you select something different. If yo...

Delete Customer with Historical Transactions
I would like to delete certain customer master records from GP 9.0, but am getting the following message: "Transactions exist for customer. Customer master record cannot be deleted." Is there a way around this? Thanks, in advance, for your help. G You could try removing the history if you no longer require the information. Tools>Utilities>Sales>Remove History... "G" wrote: > I would like to delete certain customer master records from GP 9.0, but am > getting the following message: "Transactions exist for customer. Customer &...

Custom x axis labels
I am plotting a chart showing monthly index yields. My first date is 29th May 1981 and the last 30th June 2009. My x-axis currently has two yearly spaced dates showing (ie 29th May 1981, 83, 85 etc...) but I really want it to be labelled 29th May 1981 then 31st December 1982, 31st December 1984 and so on...to 31st December 2008. How can I achieve this? Am happy to add the first one manually but I really want all of the December ones to be the general default. Thanks Rachel Not sure if I really understand your question. Do you mean that the chart is inserting extra intermediate date...

GPS 8 service pack 2 and add new company
After installing service pack 2 for GP 8, I am not able to add or log on to the new company. Error during upgrade is “Entries haven't made to all required fields. Would you like to show the required fields on all windows in greatplains” When I try to log on to GP getting another error “file for this company have not been updated” Please help Rajesh ...

customize owa 2000
When I connect to owa 2000 it straight into the Inbox without ask for a mailbox name. How can I do for customize owa 2000 for ask mailbox name and open different mailbox? Thanks a lot Sounds like you're using Integrated Authenitcation, and the results you're seeing are normal. Instead of typing http://servername/exchange, you could try http://servername/exchange/fred/inbox Assuming you're not Fred, you should be prompted for credentials. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Mario" <anonymous@discu...

viewing what each button of a custom toolbar does
Greetings -- I'm reverse engineering a database that I've inherited. There's a couple of custom toolbars, and they open various forms, basically acting as a rudimentary menu system. What I'm trying to do is view whatever action is assigned to each button. Have gone round and round with Tools, Customize, Toolbars, the command tab, etc. Am sure I'm overlooking something. Can anyone help me here? Thanks, Mark Hi Mark, click customize on the menu bar select the toolbar and the button right click the button and on the pop up menu select properties on the propertie...

Click Excel custom menu item via MFC automation
Hi, I have a question regarding custom Excel 2003 menu item click via MFC automation. The VBA version of the action I want to do is pretty straightforward: Application.CommandBars(1).Controls("NumeriX").Controls("Object Tools").Controls("Delete All Objects").Execute Now I need to translate the above line to C++ code. I already have the automation classes for CCommandBars, CCommandBar0, CCommandBarControls, CCommandBarControl classes generated by VS.NET 2003 class wizard. The interesting thing is that the get_Item() method of CCommandBarControl...

How to put a SQL query in a single Excel cell?
I'm creating a spreadsheet that lists different queries. When we list the odd SQL query, we want to put the entire query in a single Excel cell that can be copied and pasted in SQL Query Analyzer. Is there a way to copy and paste the SQL query into the cell? We're finding that when pasting, Excel breaks it up into several lines. Additionally, typing it out doesn't always properly format the query (like when there are comments within the query)... Is what I'm looking to do even possible? Kris - you'll find that Excel cells only hold 255 characters which seems li...

Customizing Ticket
I am trying to add a calendar field into my ticket so that it can be scheduled from the ticket form. I find myself with two problems. 1.) How can I create a non-standard field and insert it into the ticket form, 2.) Is it possible to create a field within the ticket to schedule the ticket into the calendar? Thanks! Is ticket a custom entity or a rename of a default MSCRM entity? The only way to create a non-standard field is via SDK. "Nate" wrote: > I am trying to add a calendar field into my ticket so that it can be > scheduled from the ticket form. I find mysel...

Query Designer font is so small.
Hi, Many times I tried to test my queries in Query design. However, the fonts there are very small which is so hard to read. Is there a way to make it bigger without enlarging other fonts? Others are OK to read. Thanks. In A2003. Click Tools | Options| Tables/Queries In the dialog, go to Query Design Font and change it to something bigger. In A2007, go to Office Button | Object Designers | Query Design Go to Query Design Font and change it to something bigger. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Aldred@office" &...

Automation query
Hi This is more of a functionality question. I am developing a process in Access that looks at an Excel spreadsheet and based on keywords in the spreadsheet, exports relevant data into the spreadsheet. I am working my way through the code to do this but the problem I am having is that there are heaps of different formats for the spreadsheets and I'm not sure if it is possible to fully automate the process. Eg Spreadsheet 1 Keyword: Row Identifier Location1 Location2 Location3.... 1 542 365 287 2 198 ...

rastreadores GPS Ratreador gps localizadores bloqueadores 0531626
CENTRAL �NICA DE VENDAS 10 Marcas de ratreadores, Compare e Compre. Rastreador de Ve�culo Rastreadores de Ve�culos Rastreador GPS Rastreadores GPS Rastreador Ituran Rastreadores Ituran Rastreador Port�til Rastreadores Port�teis. Assist�ncia 24 Horas Visite agora mesmo nosso site. http://tel011-50523122.vila.bol.com.br/ Graber - Teletrim - Tele Trim - Ituran - Rastreadores gps , Localizadores, Bloqueadores Graber - Teletrim - Tele Trim - Ituran - Rastreadores gps , Localiza...

ddv custom Query
Hi there, I try to write to write a custome validation which is quite similar to ddV_minmaxDouble(). It checks if the values grater zero: void DDV_ValidateInput(CDataExchange* dx, double value) { if (value <= 0.0) { AfxMessageBox("value should greater than 0 "); dx->Fail(); } } I place it under do_dataExcahnge. It will pop up a message box with the warning if the user enter an invalid value. However once I close the message box, the process will continue running. It is unlike with ddv_minmaxDouble(). The user is not allow to do anything other things before changi...

Custom headers
How can I delete extra custom headers when printing? Just go into the dialog box for custom headers and delete them using the delete or backspace key. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:40:20 -0700, "Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I delete extra custom headers when printing? ...

Custom Attributes for State and Country
We have read a lot of posts about the limitation for changing the attributes of state and country. Our MS partner suggested we create a custom entities for state and country to use as lookups. Questions - - Is the record id or the desired value stored in the Entity that is doing the lookup? - Does this customization conflict with any automation or back end processing? - Has MicroSoft or anyone else made progress on this issue? -- Gloria Maybe this helps: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS1. It's a small piece of JavaScript code that converts the country field to a ...

Datetime or GPS format
Is there any advantages in storing the Datetime values as GPS (INT) value within the schema? It is always best to store date/time values in native date/time data type. This will allow you to utilize all date/time related functions and provide correct handling for date/time values. -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com Thanks for the response Plamen. Datetime is 8 bytes .. whereas GPS means it is going to be INT so 4 bytes only. So I can save some storage! All datetime validations I can convert the parameter into GPS value and compare it within the DB value ... so ...