GP SDK #2

I installed SDK on GP 9.
What I have on the help file is links to the word documents.

I'm trying to issue an inventory transaction, does the IVTRX.doc file is the
sequence I should programatically follow with ADO.Net or any other DB
interface
to add records according to the mentioned sequence or does there an API
mechanizem to do that ?

The second thing I noticed is the ivObjRef.doc file which describe some API
to manipulate inventory objects, how do I access this API, from what tool ?
is it possible to access this API from visual studio ?

Today I manage to save inventory transactions using eConnect but I want in
the end of the day to issue transactions through my own code with no need of
the eConnect, for example in the standard version or the Business Assentials
which do not have access to eConnect, manipulating all this inventory
transaction all when GP is off as with the eConnect.

Thanks,

Eyal.

0
eyal3095 (4)

Going Live with GP

Drop Down Menus #2
I recently saw a worksheet that used a "drop down menu" in one cell. This drop down menu is a list of months of the year to choose from. I noticed that the only way to see that the cell had a drop down was when I highlighted the cell. How does one create such a drop down menu by using this one cell? I am using MS Excel 200 and Windows 98SE. Signed: lsmft -- lsmft ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lsmft's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30678 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.p...

Migrating data from GP to GP

CRM_FilterText #2
Hi I am in the process of creating a custom report for CRM using Visual Studio. I am not entirely familiar with the process and I have posted quite a few questions in the last few weeks with regards to custom report creation. I do not find the Reports Writers Guide to be very useful and I am really looking for practical examples. My report has been created and I am now trying to use CRM_FIlterText correctly. I have created a hidden parameter and inserted the expression =Parameters!CRM_FilterText.Value. The problem I am now having is my report displays Case: Customer: Equals ABC Shoes ...

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

OAB issue #2
Hello, Can you help me in fixing the 2 errors related to Offline address book. OALGen will skip user entry 'user1,test' in address list '\Global Address List' because the legacyExchangeDN 'ADCSuppressReplication' is invalid. - ABC Offline Address List Entry 'user2,test' has invalid or expired e-mail certificates. These certificates will not be included in the offline address list for '\Global Address List'. - ABC Offline Address List -- Vinod Kumar Expired certs are fine and you dont need to worry about them. For the users that are being...

Write XML #2
Hi. I'm new to XML and have a big problem. I should write a program that can show any XML-File in a TreeView. Thats no problem. Furthermore I should be able to change any entry in the Treeview and write the changes back into the XML-File. And thats the problem. It would be easy if I would know the structure of the XML-File but as i said the program should be able to edit any XML-File. I found out that the XmlTextReader has ..Depth, .LinePosition and .LineNumber. I tried to add these values to the entries in the TreeView because I thougt I could use the XmlTextWriter to write the c...

Mail stuck in Queue #2
I have been having issue with my Exchange serve for the last few days. So installed SP2 and Hotifx that corrects the " E-mail client computers stop responding, and the Store.exe process uses up to 100 percent of the CPU resources on a server that is running Exchange Server 2003". But, there is still mail stuck in the queue. And it only gets flushed out when I reboot. I can't understand what is going on. Hi MDavis, It is most likely not a bug that you are hitting but a configuration problem. Let us know what Queue the mail is getting stuck in when this issue occurs. Tha...

Stuck on Simple Query and Form from 2 Tables
I know I should know how to do this and have probably done it before, but can't seem to get it right: Tables: Households (Many) Committees (One) Fields: (Standard Contact Info Fields) (Chair & 12 # fields for Members) Many to One Join on Committees.ID to Households.Committees_ID I want to be able to build a Committes query and form that 1) in the form selects a name from a Households.Head dropdown list in each Member (1, 2, 3, etc) field; 2) after selection, displays Phone and Email info beside each Committe.Member's name; 3) stores relation...

more than one lines in same cell #2
Thanks guys, Is there anyway for the row to expand automatically once I hi ALT + Enter. I had to manually expand it by double clicking. hope not asking too much....I'm always looking for shortcuts. Thanks again NYBo -- NYBo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- NYBoy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=836 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27505 It should do it automatically unless you have specified a row height using Format / Row Height -- Regards Ken..........

Fabrication and GP

Change print driver from PS level 1 to level 2
When printing in Publisher 2003 only, on and HP business inkjet 1100 I'm told that I need to set the PostScript language level to level 2 or higher. Following the instructions, I can't make the changes as directed in corrections from the error message, nor can I find any other way to change it.. You receive a Publisher cannot print this publication error message when you print as CMYK composite in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;819594 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.co...

Calculation Speed #2
I am having a lot of trouble with increasing the speed of my workbook calculations. I have queries, outside links and many INDEX and MATCH formulas that I do not want to eliminate. After I run a query and have the main page of the workbook calculate, is there any way that I can continue to calculate the rest of the workbook without the main page recalculating? All of the worksheets rely on the main page and some of the worksheets rely on other pages as well. Therefore, calc sheet is not thorough enough. I need to calculate entire workbook except certain pages. I am wondering if ge...

Excel 2003 printing problem--printing 1 document on 2 pages
Hi All!! I looked through the printing probs section and didn't see anything like this....but I KNOW someone will be able to help with this. We have a legal size spreadsheet with .7 left/right margins----it prints fine for most of us....but I just emailed it to one of our branches and it prints on 2 pages---half left and half right.... I spoke with the person trying to print this and we went through her page set-ups and they all seem to be fine....her printer set-up also seems to be correct....ANY ideas as to why this would happen and how I can walk her through (over the ph...

strikethrough #2
I want to mark a word that has been/needs to be replaced, so I want to put a line through it. You will need to literally draw a line thru it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "katwalkers" <katwalkers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5616AD1-233A-47B0-85EB-32D620FFE4DB@microsoft.com... >I want to mark a word that has been/needs to be replaced, so I want to put >a > line through it. ...

Payroll GP 10.0

subtotal function #2
I have a list of item numbers, descriptions, quantity sold and few other fields. Data looks like this Item Description unit Cost Quantity 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 2 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 4 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 2 124 Note pad Ea 1.50 1 124 Note pad EA 1.50 3 When I sort by Item number and subtotal I get 123 Rubber band LB 1.00 2 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 4 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 2 123 Total 8 124 Note pad Ea 1.50 1 124 Note pad EA 1.50 3 124 Total 4 When I collapse it to subtotals only I get 123 Total 8 124 Total 4 Is there any way to include the description on the subto...

Can't install Server 2008 Service pack 2 (x64)
i keep getting error code 800F0826 with no other info. trying to install on my sbs 2008 premium box. any suggestions?? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01CA8ED5.5AF75FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Are you using the Microsoft tool to make this installation possible? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=3Den&FamilyID= =3Dffd2fe61-9278-489e-9b96-3816394c9cb6 "BadBoy House" <mrchrishouse@googlemail.com> wrote in mess...

Text size #2
Hello friends, is there a way to change the default text size and the font for the incoming emails in OutlookXP, the email format is set to HTML with Word as the email editor. Appreciate your help. Thanks. ...

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...

error in GP
When I try to generate a Historical Aged Trial Balance my computer freezes then gives me this error message. "The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results DBMS:208, GP:0 This is path I use to get to the report: Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance/Historical Aged Trial Balance. We have been having problems with other reports because of the change from 2005 to 2006. I appreciate the assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_AF5FCF35 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Lisa. Thank you for your inquiry on the Historica...

GP General Ledger Distribution Reference Field Length
Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference field beyond 30 characters? No, I'm afraid it is not possible. "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D76FF64-76BE-4FCE-812F-2AC8519BAB4D@microsoft.com... : Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference : field beyond 30 characters? Just curious, why do you need a longer field length - for drill down purposes or for report printing purposes? "Pam" wrote: > Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Refer...