GP Install in Italy

Has anybody done an installation in Italy?

0
Kanti (14)

installing microsoft pop3 connector on sbs
When I recently installed our exchange server for sbs, the pop3 connector wasn't installed, for some reason. Anyone know where the option is to install it? On 5 Mar 2007 21:07:00 -0800, "talkinggoat" <johnmclaren_99@yahoo.com> wrote: >When I recently installed our exchange server for sbs, the pop3 >connector wasn't installed, for some reason. Anyone know where the >option is to install it? If you insist on such an action might I ask that you go and ask in the SBS newsgroups. Meanwhile, to save yourself a good deal of time and grey hairs I will point you at ...

Going Live with GP

Office 2007 Install error
I have been attempting to install Office 07 and am getting the error code 2203. I've been on the MS support site and made the mods requested(i.e. start, stop, change the permissions etc...) and I'm still getting the error code. Dose anyone have any recomendations. Was this the kb article? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2000547 "freneticmonk" <freneticmonk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CF08C18-4584-4703-80A6-6A3C1DC4411D@microsoft.com... >I have been attempting to install Office 07 and am getting the error code > 2203. I've ...

Migrating data from GP to GP

DHCP on fresh 2008 install.
I have disabled the router DHCP. If I do ipconfig /all (after restarting it) on the server amongst the stuff is: DHCP Enabled = no. I have restarted a PC on the network (server has no PCs connected yet) and it seems to have a correct address 192.168 3 x. Is the DHCP server really off and is so how do I start it? Note I have only just loaded SBS2008 on the server so little config has been done. Slowly does it! -- happyhacker ------------------------------------------------------------------------ happyhacker's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/188993.htm View t...

Business Portal 4.0 install Dynamics GP10
I am having the same problem that states: The following selected items are not registered or are not installed in the back office: Business Portal Key Performance Indicators Project Time and Expense eOrder I have followed the TK to run the repair on Dexterity, I checked the SY01500, SY03500, DB_Upgrade, and DU00020 tables and all are fine. I also checked in GP under Options and verified the modules listed above are all registered. What else do I need to check? -- Ryan Ryan, Thanks for using the newsgroups. Here are a couple things to check. 1. ...

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

Re-Installing Excell 2000 on new computer
I purchased Excell 2000 and installed on Dell 8200 w/windows ME. Hard drive crashed. Aquired new Dell 8300 w/ windows XP. Trying to install but windows will not except product key. "Can't find previously installed program on system". Any help would be greatly appreciated. You are presumably using an Upgrade version which requires that you ca prove ownership of a prior version. You can use any setup disk (CD o floppy disk 1) containing a qualifying Microsoft product and refer th new setup to that. I think you get the option to browse with the "no found" message...

Fabrication and GP

Unable to install 11.3.6 update...
This is really odd. When I try to install the 11.3.6 update for Office Mac (either from auto update or from download on Microsoft website), I get the standard error that I don't have the correct version installed. I have verified from the Read Me file as the error message says that I do have version 11.3.5 installed. I've verified my specs. Here are my specs: PowerBook G4 1.25 Mhz Mac OS 10.4.10 Office 2004 11.3.5 The only thing the Read Me recommends to do is to trash Office and reinstall from the disk and reapply updates. I REALLY don't want to have to do that. Any ideas o...

Installing MSCRMv3 SBE in a non-SBS scenario
Is it possible to install Microsoft CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition onto a setup where Small Business Server Premium does NOT exist, and where fully licensed products of Windows 2003, MSSQL and Exchange Server are present? If this is possible (technically), are there license restrictions on the CRM Licensing side? TIA CRM v3.0 SBS Edition is written specifically for SBS Server and will not install on any other version of Windows Server. It has hooks for things like faxing, etc... Don't know about the license restrictions, but I am sure they are in the fine print someplace. hth &...

Problems with Exchange mailboxes after re-install
I am in need of some assistance. The following is the sequence of events (as accutrately as I can recall) and the various attempts I've made to resolve the issue. - backed up server state and Exchange Server onto separate volumes from OS - executed a full SBS 2003 re-install (to clear up a host of problems that had been accumulating over time) - re-installed Exchange Server - added users to AD - re-connected users to datastore mailboxes .....and then today... - because of a data access issue, removed and re-added a computer entry in AD - user now cannot get at old e-mail messages, c...

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

Can't install Server 2008 Service pack 2 (x64)
i keep getting error code 800F0826 with no other info. trying to install on my sbs 2008 premium box. any suggestions?? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01CA8ED5.5AF75FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Are you using the Microsoft tool to make this installation possible? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=3Den&FamilyID= =3Dffd2fe61-9278-489e-9b96-3816394c9cb6 "BadBoy House" <mrchrishouse@googlemail.com> wrote in mess...

Sample Data install
Got CRM up and running okay. Added a few records but then decided to take the tutorial and so load the sample data. Followed the instructions located @ http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/mscrm/mscrm1/maintain/20_samdb.mspx There were no errors whilst following these instructions. Now the system appears to have no data present, though the databse appears to still contain the records I had previously created. Any idea how I access the sample database? Thanks Thanks Lonny We did have five users available in AD and did not get the message that the system was overwriting...

Payroll GP 10.0

Installation nightmare
I am trying to install Office Suite 2007 Home and Student. It won't install but the error message simply says to contact Microsoft Support. However, in order to get the support, I have to give a product I.D. from the installed program. Frustrating. Does anyone have any idea how I can get support from Microsoft without paying extra since the product entitles me to free support? There should be a sticker on the DVD case that has the product key. If you purchased a download, the product key is included in the e-mail accompanying the download instructions. Daddy "...

error in GP
When I try to generate a Historical Aged Trial Balance my computer freezes then gives me this error message. "The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results DBMS:208, GP:0 This is path I use to get to the report: Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance/Historical Aged Trial Balance. We have been having problems with other reports because of the change from 2005 to 2006. I appreciate the assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_AF5FCF35 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Lisa. Thank you for your inquiry on the Historica...

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...

Security Update for Windows Server 2003 (KB956744) Cannot Install.
For Windows Server 2003. This is a standard Windows Update that I try to install but get a message that it failed to install. I can't find any source to tell me why it won't or what I can do about it. I am not getting an error code of any sort - it is just listed under "not installed" when I get my update installation screen at the end of the installs. Can anyone help please? I downloaded the update manually from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=a37a2d8a-a5ce-4f06-bf07-8cafa16e7a59&displaylang=en Ran it, and then ran Check U...

GP General Ledger Distribution Reference Field Length
Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference field beyond 30 characters? No, I'm afraid it is not possible. "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D76FF64-76BE-4FCE-812F-2AC8519BAB4D@microsoft.com... : Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference : field beyond 30 characters? Just curious, why do you need a longer field length - for drill down purposes or for report printing purposes? "Pam" wrote: > Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Refer...

Business Portal (BP) and Great Plains (GP)
We do not have all the fields in the Ledger Transaction Summary History Table (BP) available as we do in the Account Transaction table in GP i.e. can't find TRX Date in BP but have it GP. Is there any control when installing the BP software with respect to what fields for a table will be displayed and can be used in constructing queries in BP? How do we get access to additional fields in BP? Kimmer, Thanks for using the newsgroups. The Ledger Transaction Summary History entity maps to the Account Summary History table. The Account Transaction History table is not exposed th...

Feedback on GP Time and Attendance
I am looking for some feedback on GP 9 / BP 3 version of Time and Attendance. We are using non Payroll, Canadian version, of GP Time and Attendance and we are experiencing many limitations. What is your experience with this product? Any other similar product you'd recommend? Thanks in advance, Bruno ...