GP flag in the Sales Order set up window for drop ship line items

I suggest a flag that we can set in the Sales Order set up window so we can
make an order type of drop ship that will always default to drop ship. Once
this happens, then the rest will flow for us because the transfer to P.O.
will then generate a drop ship purchase order; our desired result.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f10561ba-ed7c-4a62-9986-ae06acaf0e89&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Collard (1)

Payable transaction integration with more 2 or more line distribut
Is it possible to set up the integration manager to upload payable transactions with more than 1 distribution accounts? I need to upload the vendor bills that usually distribute to more than one expenses accounts. Thanks!! Take a look at the "PM Transaction 8.0" in the Integration Manager samples - it looks like it distributes to more than one account. You end up with two data files - the invoice info and the distribution info. "kka" wrote: > Is it possible to set up the integration manager to upload payable > transactions with more than 1 distribution accou...

Outlook Window Resizing in RegEdit
I have had a problem with some software which appears to have sized the Outlook window to a size which makes it disappear from the screen. If I Alt Tab to it and hit Alt and the Down Arrow, I can see the menu's, but no window. If I Maximise it from the Task Bar then it runs full screen, but I want to run it at the original half- screen sized window. I know that there is a way of editing the size of the window in the System Registry. Does anyone know where this can be done? I am fairly competent with Reg Edit. Thanks. ...

Combo Box Drop-down list is based on specific data
I have a table (ASSIGNEES), which has four columns (ID, ASSIGN-NAMES, EMAILADDRESS, DEPARTMENT). I need to set up a combo box that only shows the names associated with a specific department when I click on the drop-down arrow. For example, anyone with a department of MGT will not show in the drop-down selection and anyone with a department of ENG will show up. Thank you in advance for your help. Linda You put the criteria in the query that you create in the record source. So in the query, reference the control on the form that has the department you want (or don't want) to s...

Print order for a Workbook
I have six six page worksheets in a workbook. When I tell excel to print the entire workbook it prints in this order 1,2,4,3,6,5. The tabs are in order at the bottom. How can I get it to print back to front so that it the person I send it to sill have a print out that follows the logical flow of documents (e.g. print 6,5,4,3,2,1 )? Didn't you ask this in functions <lmanning98020@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:031c01c39824$21b94360$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have six six page worksheets in a workbook. When I > tell excel to print the entire workbook it prints in this &...

Occurances of items in a range.
Hello all, I have a large field of data about 17,000 rows. What I want to do it break it into increments of 500 and then have excel count the occurances of each increment and in another cell total it. Please, for purposes of your responses assume all original data is in sheet 1 Column "F" I want the ranges to look like this: -5000 to -4501 -4500 to -4001 -4000 to -3501 ............... 0 to 500 501 to 1000 ............... etc all the way to 4500 to 5000 Is what I'm asking even possible? and if so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Shhhh "Shhhh&quo...

Saving Printer Settings
Hello I am using a plotter to print visio drawing which is 122" W and 42" H. I set up printer and drawing custom size in the printer settings (PostScript) as well as in Visio. However, when I open up this file again, all printer settings are gone. I am not sure where I can change printer and drawing size settings on a permenant basis for this particular drawing. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks Syed On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 07:07:02 -0700, Syed Rizvi <SyedRizvi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello >I am using a plotter to print visio dra...

Delete Single item from multi select listbox
Afternoon all. I have searched far and wide for a solution to this. I have an unbound multi select listbox that i populate with a double click event from a list of items. I can add things just fine. I can also delete all the items that i have added to the list box. What i need help on is deleteing a single item from the listbox on doubleclick. If its easier to simply create a button that loops through the selected items and deltes them i can do that. But double clicking seems easier for the users. lstSelectedItems.RemoveItem (i) This code deletes the first item in the list. I ...

Drop Down Menus #2
I recently saw a worksheet that used a "drop down menu" in one cell. This drop down menu is a list of months of the year to choose from. I noticed that the only way to see that the cell had a drop down was when I highlighted the cell. How does one create such a drop down menu by using this one cell? I am using MS Excel 200 and Windows 98SE. Signed: lsmft -- lsmft ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lsmft's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30678 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.p...

Going Live with GP

Grid lines are not aligned when I print. How do I fix this?
When I print my document the grid lines are not aligned. They appear to be fine on the screen. The alignment became crooked after moving the page borders so that the document will fit on one page. This sounds like a printer hardware problem not an Excel issue. Sorry, Sincerely, Gary Brown "Solution Seeker" <Solution Seeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E73B3DCF-F08E-4929-B599-C3D083A155AA@microsoft.com... > When I print my document the grid lines are not aligned. They appear to be > fine on the screen. The alignment became crooked after moving the ...

Workflow
Hi, I have created a workflow: Action A Action B Action C How do I rearrange this order, without having to delete and recreate the actions, to the following: Action B Action A Action C Thanx, /kasper Hi KasKas, Yes, you have to recreate them :) -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com "kaskas" wrote: > Hi, > > I have created a workflow: > > Action A > Action B > Action C > > How do I rearrange this order, without having to delete and...

Function to sort/order horizontally?
I know I can select data and sort and order it vertically by row data. But can I select data and sort it into an order by columns? I have lines charts based on data that was dumped in kind of haphazardly. The X-axis points are set by the values in row 2 across each column - but they are out of order. I can grab each one manually and move it, but it would be faster if there was a simple function or menu command to do it. Any hope here? Ed Hi try the following - select your range - goto 'Data - Sort - Options' - choose 'sort by columns' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, ...

Migrating data from GP to GP

Activate and deactivate a order
Hello, it is possibile "activate" and "de-activate" a order? In the CRM the status possible are: active, annull and submitted. I would like change the status if a attibute of account are null or not null. It's possible? Thank you, Sergio ...

sales transaction window error
when i open Sale transaction table the following error occurs. '' your previous transaction level post session has not finished processing.pls allow time for it to finish.if u believe it has failed log out microsoft dynamics GP and log back in to recover transaction'' after this i have logged of and re entered the problem is still there. Then i went to batch recovery window here no batches pertaining to sales transactions are displayed. then i went to masterposting here the Batch is showing Busy.then i changed the status to normal. even though the problem is existing. ...

Purchase Order Deletion
Is there a way to get the userid of the person who deleted an open purchase order? Please help. Thanks. ...

Outlook 2000 Premium/Windows 2000
I can receive e-post but suddenly not SEND any mailmessages. I have been in contact with Bostream Support and they have concluded that there is something wrong with my Outlook-version. I have tried to upgrade it with both "Service Pack for Office and Windows", but I only get messages like "cannot find the expected version on the system", "internal wrong 2203", "this update cannot be used", "Installation error: Wrong/incorrect syntax for filename, cataloguename or volumelabel" after inspection of actual configuration". What can I...

Default Behavior, Sending order reversed???
I create and send messages in batches then click send/recieve to send the messages. If I create emails 1,2,3,4,5 they appear in the out box as: 5 4 3 2 1 Then when I press send/recieve, they go out 5,4,3,2,1 I have tried sorting the out box but it doesn't matter. This is a problem when sending emails that need to go in a particular order. Is there a way to change this behavior? -Denny ...

VISIO 2000
hi, using SP 2 Appqarently I can't set the metric system via tools | options | regional settings Well, that is, I *can* change the setting to 'centimeters' - but then .. nothing happens, everything is still in inches.. Please help. Thanks! ep This is a confusing dialog. The setting controls the units for the next drawing you create, not the current one. Go to File > Page Setup to modify the current page. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "ep" <anonymous@t-online....

Auto Number set
Hi, Why when I delete a record and want to create a new record Auto number does not start from last number? any help. thx. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Microsoft Access' Autonumber data type is designed to provide a unique row identifier. Nothing more. Autonumber is generally unfit for human consumption. If you care about the value of the number, don't use Autonumber! What are you trying to use the number for? There may be other approaches. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "saman110 via AccessMonster.com" <u35670@uwe>...

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

How do I remove documents from taskbar in Windows XP?
I'm not talking about the systray where the clock is or the quicklaunch area near the Start button, but on the taskbar itself. The problem is when I right click and delete the document, the document itself gets deleted (in other words, the shortcut really isn't a shortcut but the document itself that's showing up in the taskbar -- and no, the document isn't open). Thanks. What happens if you grab it from the taskbar and drag it to the desktop and then delete it from there -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by ...

Browser Settings Money 2005
Money 2005 Win XP SP2 Dear NG: I changed Tools > Settings > Browser settings: to Always use my default browser to browse the Internet. If I select one of the links that take you to the Internet, for example: Investing > Stocks, I will receive a message stating that I need a Web browser in order to view http://g.msn.com/..." The actual message goes on to explain how to download a web browser from MSN bla bla bla. I'll copy the whole thing if you feel it's necessary. Returning the setting to: Browse the Internet from within Money restores functionality but not through ...

Detailed Sales Reort time issue
When you run the HQ detailed sales report, it does it by 12:00am to 11:59pm (24hrs)by default. I have a customer needs to run this report from the time of 8:00am to 7:59am. How do I get the report to change for that particular time instead of using the default 12:00am to 11:59pm? Thanks for your support Dave Dave, This will get you started. There is a Detailed Sales Report by Hour on Partner/CustomerSource. http://tinyurl.com/b8949 -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file atta...