GP CRM Adapter error.

Any one having a failure when trying to view the log file in the new Dynamics
GP CRM Adapter?  After I applied Feature Pack 2, I am unable to view a log
file.  When I click on the log, the system becomes unresponsive and finally
throws an error and debug option.  I have installed CRM4.0 Update Rollup 7
and have now installed Update Rollup 10.  I am also not able to see certain
things in CRM like the Add Price List Item option.

thanks for help

First, please apply feature pack 3.  There is a good chance that you have a
very large number of exceptions to be displayed in the client user interface
and that is causing the slow down.  If you contact support, they can help you
with this issue.
The documentation lists what CRM functionality is removed when you install
the Adapter, one of the pieces of functionality that is removed is the
ability to modifiy anything in the product catalog.  This is because the
Adapter takes the view that the ERP should be the master of this type of data.

"Adger" wrote:

> Any one having a failure when trying to view the log file in the new Dynamics
> GP CRM Adapter?  After I applied Feature Pack 2, I am unable to view a log
> file.  When I click on the log, the system becomes unresponsive and finally
> throws an error and debug option.  I have installed CRM4.0 Update Rollup 7
> and have now installed Update Rollup 10.  I am also not able to see certain
> things in CRM like the Add Price List Item option.
>
> thanks for help

Bugs & Errors
Hi, I think I can say that I am a power user of WMP 11 after having organized 135.000+ songs. I have noticed some bugs and/or errors. for many of them I haveh work arounds as well. Any idea where I could post this in an attempt to get this better with a future release and to see if there is solutions that I do not know about? Joost Since WMP12 is out, I suspect the general development on WMP11 is "complete", minus things that sustained engineering deems necessary/critical. So: if it's really a WMP11 issue, actual support might be the best path. Depending...

Going Live with GP

Migrating data from GP to GP

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

CRM 3.0 Currency symbol
No matter what i do i cant get the currency symbol to stay changed from $ to £ As soon as i exit the organisation settings form it changes back. Please help I have full admin rights on the network/crm/world etc Hi I am facing same problem. Do let me know if the case gets resolved. -- Thanks in advance. Ankit "Brian McFarland" wrote: > No matter what i do i cant get the currency symbol to stay changed from $ to £ > > As soon as i exit the organisation settings form it changes back. > > Please help > > I have full admin rights on the netwo...

Forwarding error
Hi, I have a client who has several email addresses on the exchange server. He needs to keep them separate for work reasons but has had forwarding setup to deliver all the mail to one email box. So, DomainA is his primary one, then he has DomainB, DomainC and DomainD. Domains B, C and D all forward mail to DomainA and keep a copy in the original Domain. This works fine. However, when we attempt to add a forwarding on DomainA to deliver mail to his blackberry.net address any mail sent to the sub domains get an NDR of: "A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to ...

stop error message
downloaded new microsoft updates today including several drivers. system will not boot. get stop error message ...

Fabrication and GP

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

Automation Error POS
On one of our registers we are experencing an automatin error as follows: Runtime Error -21474178(80010108)' Automation Error the Object invoked has disconnected from it's Client. We get this error in POS when we attempt to either reprint a receipt or display the Journal. all other commands work fine. I have removed RMS and reinstalled the RMS. but still get the error. I did not remove and reinstall the sql server This may be in the OPOS printer drivers - try reinstalling them. Also, check the register settings in SO Manager - do you have 2 POS printers assigned? If s...

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

Payroll GP 10.0

Outlook 2003 Send/Receive Error
Dear All, I am using Outlook 2003 and my server is running with windows 2003 std / exchange 2003 OS. Whenever I am doing send/receive, following error is coming: Task! "Microsoft Exchange Server" reported error (0x8004010F): the operation failed. An object could not be found. Please help. Thanks in Advance. Deepak Sharma On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:54:02 -0800, "Deepak Sharma" <DeepakSharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear All, > >I am using Outlook 2003 and my server is running with windows 2003 std / >exchange 2003 OS. Whenever I am doing sen...

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...

Creating campaign with CRM web service
Hi all, A simple question, but I can't find an example (just the "classical" contact creation ^o^) I want to create a campaign with the CRM Web Service. I wrote a simple code to do this, but it seems that I've missed something... Error message : Server was unable to process request. (not really helpfull ^o^) Here is my code : Parameters : ByVal p_str_Name As String, ByVal p_int_Type As Integer, ByVal p_gid_ID_Owner As guid Dim service_CRM As New CrmService Dim l_ben_Campaign As New campaign service_CRM.Credentials = System.Net.Credent...

error in Microsoft outlook
Hi, when i close outlook i get an error " the instruction at0x602813cb refered mempory at 0x602813cb, the memory could not beread,clickto terminate the program" Please suggess me What version of Outlook and what type of service are you running? Exchange, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, other... -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & t...

error in GP
When I try to generate a Historical Aged Trial Balance my computer freezes then gives me this error message. "The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results DBMS:208, GP:0 This is path I use to get to the report: Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance/Historical Aged Trial Balance. We have been having problems with other reports because of the change from 2005 to 2006. I appreciate the assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_AF5FCF35 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Lisa. Thank you for your inquiry on the Historica...

GP General Ledger Distribution Reference Field Length
Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference field beyond 30 characters? No, I'm afraid it is not possible. "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D76FF64-76BE-4FCE-812F-2AC8519BAB4D@microsoft.com... : Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference : field beyond 30 characters? Just curious, why do you need a longer field length - for drill down purposes or for report printing purposes? "Pam" wrote: > Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Refer...

Business Portal (BP) and Great Plains (GP)
We do not have all the fields in the Ledger Transaction Summary History Table (BP) available as we do in the Account Transaction table in GP i.e. can't find TRX Date in BP but have it GP. Is there any control when installing the BP software with respect to what fields for a table will be displayed and can be used in constructing queries in BP? How do we get access to additional fields in BP? Kimmer, Thanks for using the newsgroups. The Ledger Transaction Summary History entity maps to the Account Summary History table. The Account Transaction History table is not exposed th...

is DCOM error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) not an error ?
Im checking the return value of a DCOM call by using the macro: FAILED(HRESULT). One particular function call returns the error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) if the DCOM service is down. Calling FAILED with this HRESULT returns false, meaning that it isnt an error! I think it should be reported as an error as my program cannot call ANY interfaaces beyond this point and crashes. The FAILED macro checks the HR to see if it is negative and 0x00080012 is positive!? Any suggestions? Thanks Andy ...

Error when starting Outlook 2003 #2
Hello, I have a problem with Outlook 2003. When I start the application I receive the following error: Microsoft Outlook 2003 is not installed for this user. Please run the setup again. I already tried a repair, reinstall. I installed it under Administrator and I made the user local admin, en also installed it as the user. So it's not a security/permission reason. When I log in as a another user I receive the same error, so it's not a profile issue. Anyone suggestions? Thanks in advanced. ...

Feedback on GP Time and Attendance
I am looking for some feedback on GP 9 / BP 3 version of Time and Attendance. We are using non Payroll, Canadian version, of GP Time and Attendance and we are experiencing many limitations. What is your experience with this product? Any other similar product you'd recommend? Thanks in advance, Bruno ...

back up the data in the CRM
Hello... I am a newbie in CRM system. Does anyone know how to backup the data of CRM system? Our client does not want to type the product and customer data one by one. Unfortunately they make a big mistake that can't log onto the CRM server anymore, any way which to back up their data without typing the numbers of data manually. thanks "backup the CRM data" <backup the CRM data@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B49E9453-465A-468F-BAB7-D80AC339D9C6@microsoft.com... > I am a newbie in CRM system. Does anyone know how to backup the data of >...

SMTP Error #2
Hello, Can someone give me specific directions on how to resolve the following error. It appears our domain and a few other clients we support cannot send to the frontier.net addresses. The common link we have with our clients is we host our domains with Hostway.com The following recipient(s) could not be reached: username@frontiernet.net on 5/2/2004 11:38 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <advcybpro.com #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, your mailserver (XX.XXX.XX.XXX) is rejected. Reverse DNS queries...