GP 9.0 Modified reports problem

I have what is hopefully a dumb problem.
I have modified a bunch of reports using Report Writer (added a logo bitmap)
.. But when I save the modified reports and go back into GP proper. I can not
find the modified reports to give permission to use them
(Tools->Setup->System->Security). Now for some reason I can find and assign
access to the modified reports in the Sales Series, but not for the reports
in the Purchasing Series. Initally when I modified the first report in the
Sales Series I could not find it either, but after fumbling around for a bit
I was able to get  it in the Security Setup. And every report I modified in
the Sales Series after that point showed up immediately.  But no such luck on
reports in the Purchasing Series.

All of the modified reports do show up on the Customization Maintenance
screen so I'm stumped as to why they are not showing up.

Any suggestions?
0
dleroux (57)

You would do well to use Advanced Security. Using it, you can go to View By:
Alternate, Modified, and Custom and then navigate to the appropriate folder.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"dleroux" wrote:

> I have what is hopefully a dumb problem.
> I have modified a bunch of reports using Report Writer (added a logo bitmap)
> . But when I save the modified reports and go back into GP proper. I can not
> find the modified reports to give permission to use them
> (Tools->Setup->System->Security). Now for some reason I can find and assign
> access to the modified reports in the Sales Series, but not for the reports
> in the Purchasing Series. Initally when I modified the first report in the
> Sales Series I could not find it either, but after fumbling around for a bit
> I was able to get  it in the Security Setup. And every report I modified in
> the Sales Series after that point showed up immediately.  But no such luck on
> reports in the Purchasing Series.
>
> All of the modified reports do show up on the Customization Maintenance
> screen so I'm stumped as to why they are not showing up.
>
> Any suggestions?
0
callen (2505)