GP 7.5 to 9.0 upgrade failed during "Load Table Auto Procs"

Hi,

Upgrading a client from GP 7.5 (SP6) SQL to 9.0

In the "Server Installation Progress" window (normal upgrade in GP Utilities)

During "Updating database: xxxxxx" in step "Load Table Auto Procs"

We receive the message (window title: Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities):
"The stored procedure UpdateDB_Upgrade() of form duSQL
Pass Through SQL returned the following results: DBMS: 12,
Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0."

with the OK button.

Responded to the message 4 times, then...

"Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities install/upgrade failed."

Anyone run into this before?

Thanks.
0
Glen1 (157)