GP 7.5 Service Pack 6

Has anyone installed Service Pack 6 for GP 7.5?  If you
have, what was your experience?

It appears that this should be installed before the Year-
End Tax updates.  Also, it appears that it might do an
update to the 1099 forms in Payables.

0
anonymous (74722)

I installed last weekend and everything appears to be
okay.  I too read that it had updates for 1099 reporting
which is why I installed it. I was not having issues with
the other fixes listed on the SP6 read me file.

0
anonymous (74722)
12/17/2004 7:48:02 PM
Yes, it is recommended, and also a good practice to install the latest and
greatest service pack before installing Year-End update.

"Steve Berlin" wrote:

> I installed last weekend and everything appears to be
> okay.  I too read that it had updates for 1099 reporting
> which is why I installed it. I was not having issues with
> the other fixes listed on the SP6 read me file.

0
pgalve (4)

WinXP Pro to Student version Win 7 Ultimate
My son's computer currently runs Windows XP Pro SP3 and he's looking to go to the student version of Windows 7 Ultimate. We've run the advisor and the machine is more than capable of handling the change but we're a bit baffled by some conflicting information on the http://www.software4students.co.uk/ website. The Microsoft Upgrade Path Chart shows that a move from Windows XP to Windows 7 Ultimate can be done, NOT as an in-place upgrade, but ONLY as a "custom install". A custom install is also known as a clean install and can be used to completely repl...

Going Live with GP

percentages #6
Confused... i can not seem to get the sum of $33.00 - 7% (it equals $30.69) ho do i do that on an excel worksheet? please help... -- johnsmit ----------------------------------------------------------------------- johnsmith's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2635 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39620 I dont get it... its probibly the most simple function... but I cant figure it out. Please Help -- johnsmith ------------------------------------------------------------------------ johnsmith's Profile: ...

Migrating data from GP to GP

outlook pst #5
Does anyone know if there is a limit as to how many pst files you can have in outloook 2003? I take it you mean how many open? Are you perchance wishing to create a seperate pst for each Contact? "rob" <taylorrob@battelle.org> wrote in message news:207801c4ac7e$331dbc20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if there is a limit as to how many pst > files you can have in outloook 2003? ...

Schedule service activity duration problem
I'm trying to increase the "Duration" time in the Schedule Service Activity screen to 15 days. Anything above 10 days and a message appears "The duration of this appointment is invalid". Any assistance would be appreciated. ...

[ANN] Entourage Help Blog: Quick Time 7.5 update causes moment of panic
After applying the Quick Time 7.5 update to Entourage 2008, contacts seemed to disappear. Continue reading for details: The Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> ...

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

How do I create an A3 size document using Windows 7
A3 is not listed in the pre-set schedule of document sizes in Windows 7 (unlike previous versions of Windows). How do I create such a document using Windows 7? Does your printer support A3? Word/Windows will display the paper sizes supported by the default (or currently active) printer. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "A3 documents in Windows 7" <A3 documents in Windows 7@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2647F06-5560-41A6-9C2F-462E6198C989@microsoft.com... > A3 is ...

EXC5.5: IMC crashing on mail with unknown addresses
Hi, We have a severe problem on two sites in our exchange organization. (Exchange 5.5 SP4 + postSP4 Hotfixes, Trend Micro SMEX 3.82_1160) When sending emails to addresses, which were moved in the organisation, the IMC seems to crash (bridge head server in a site of 5 exc servers, holding @3000 mailboxes, bridgehead itself has @5- max.50 mailboxes). On the address field properties of the sent email you only see the X.400 address of the old location of the user, no display name, etc. is set (old entry may be grabbed from a user out of the GAL due to replication delays). Checking IMC queue...

Excel If Statements
I am trying to create a conditional statement with 17 IFs. I started needing to do 11 Ifs. I got over the Excel limit of 7 by identifying a cell in the last element of the first string of 4 IFs in which there was a further string with 7 IFs. However I now need to expand this to 17 IFs. I tried the same technique of creating a third string with 6 more IFs and identifying this in the last condition of the second string. It didn't work. Any ideas. Look here: http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip080.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Peter" <P...

Unable to install 11.3.6 update...
This is really odd. When I try to install the 11.3.6 update for Office Mac (either from auto update or from download on Microsoft website), I get the standard error that I don't have the correct version installed. I have verified from the Read Me file as the error message says that I do have version 11.3.5 installed. I've verified my specs. Here are my specs: PowerBook G4 1.25 Mhz Mac OS 10.4.10 Office 2004 11.3.5 The only thing the Read Me recommends to do is to trash Office and reinstall from the disk and reapply updates. I REALLY don't want to have to do that. Any ideas o...

Fabrication and GP

#5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 message does not comply with required standa
One of my users is having his replies to an outside address returned to him as undeliverable. The NDR displays this message: #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 This message does not comply with required standards. Interestingly, I (in the same domain, using the same Exchange Server) am able to e-mail the address successfully, and the user has e-mailed the address successfully in the past. I found one mention of this issue on a non-MS discussion forum, and the workaround is apparently to remove RE: from the subject line before sending. I haven't tested this exactly yet, but it would explai...

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

Payroll GP 10.0

Help
Hello, I have Money 2006 Deluxe. I keep getting this message: Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. I have tried all week. Thanks Frank ...

Creating campaign with CRM web service
Hi all, A simple question, but I can't find an example (just the "classical" contact creation ^o^) I want to create a campaign with the CRM Web Service. I wrote a simple code to do this, but it seems that I've missed something... Error message : Server was unable to process request. (not really helpfull ^o^) Here is my code : Parameters : ByVal p_str_Name As String, ByVal p_int_Type As Integer, ByVal p_gid_ID_Owner As guid Dim service_CRM As New CrmService Dim l_ben_Campaign As New campaign service_CRM.Credentials = System.Net.Credent...

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...

Exchange 5.5 Enterprise version flips back to Standard version
We recently hit the 16GB limit on the IS, so upgraded to the Enterprise version. The upgrade was confirmed by seeing event 1217 when Exchange was started. All was OK until I tried to delete a large folder from a particularly large mailbox. The process stopped partway through, and I found that the IS service had stopped with the "Database full" event. Stopping and restarting all Exchange services cuased the IS to stay up for just 2 minutes. Event log shows that the systen seems to have flipped back to Standard mode, as event 1216 is now being generated on startup. I am convinc...

Reading Pane #5
Does using the reading pane really open you up for viruses and worms more than not using it? bfarr <bfarr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does using the reading pane really open you up for viruses and worms > more than not using it? See the answers to your first post of this question. -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook 2003 Smart Tag Integration with MSN Messenger 7.0 vs Windows Messenger
Is there a way to use MSN Messenger 7.0 with the Outlook 2003 Smart Tag integration instead of useing Windows Messenger? Seems really silly that Outlook 2003 would use Windows Messenger a older product with less features then use MSN Messenger which is a newer product with more features. I've search all over the net for this answer and all I find is others asking the same questions but never and answer. -- Regards, Chris ...

error in GP
When I try to generate a Historical Aged Trial Balance my computer freezes then gives me this error message. "The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results DBMS:208, GP:0 This is path I use to get to the report: Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance/Historical Aged Trial Balance. We have been having problems with other reports because of the change from 2005 to 2006. I appreciate the assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_AF5FCF35 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Lisa. Thank you for your inquiry on the Historica...