GP 10 Upgrade error

I am upgrading GP 9.0 SP2 (version# 9.00.0281- this is the one I have on my
workstation) to GP 10. During the company upgrade stage, I am getting the
following error:
" File not found: c\program files\microsoft -
Dynamics\GP\SQL\0\Upgrade.dll.UPGRADE_9_0_259.Driver.dll"

I am not sure why it is trying to look for *259.DRIVER.DLL and complains for
not having it when the GP version being upgraded is 9.00.0281. Can anyone
advise what is the fix for this error?

Thanks,

0
Bishnu (5)

Going Live with GP

Bugs & Errors
Hi, I think I can say that I am a power user of WMP 11 after having organized 135.000+ songs. I have noticed some bugs and/or errors. for many of them I haveh work arounds as well. Any idea where I could post this in an attempt to get this better with a future release and to see if there is solutions that I do not know about? Joost Since WMP12 is out, I suspect the general development on WMP11 is "complete", minus things that sustained engineering deems necessary/critical. So: if it's really a WMP11 issue, actual support might be the best path. Depending...

Migrating data from GP to GP

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

stop error message
downloaded new microsoft updates today including several drivers. system will not boot. get stop error message ...

If statement #10
Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do nothing. Thank you "Jeremy" <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7137C258-4568-49D2-B699-3C0D35D4E0DE@microsoft.com... > Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell > has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do > nothing. > > Thank you =if(a1="",o,a1) is [basically] what you want but will most likely produce a looping error. I...

Error: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The microsoft exchange server is unavailable"
Hi: I have a user on our exchange 2003 sp1 system who is receiving the above error when trying to connect to his mailbox. He is able to connect in OWA. I gave myself rights on his mailbox and set up a new profile on my machine (xp, office 2003) and connected fine. I then logged in as his account on my machine, set up a profile and tried to open outlook and received the error above. Any ideas. Not seeing this exact error on the microsoft site or google groups. ...

Fabrication and GP

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

Automation Error POS
On one of our registers we are experencing an automatin error as follows: Runtime Error -21474178(80010108)' Automation Error the Object invoked has disconnected from it's Client. We get this error in POS when we attempt to either reprint a receipt or display the Journal. all other commands work fine. I have removed RMS and reinstalled the RMS. but still get the error. I did not remove and reinstall the sql server This may be in the OPOS printer drivers - try reinstalling them. Also, check the register settings in SO Manager - do you have 2 POS printers assigned? If s...

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

Payroll GP 10.0

Outlook 2003 Send/Receive Error
Dear All, I am using Outlook 2003 and my server is running with windows 2003 std / exchange 2003 OS. Whenever I am doing send/receive, following error is coming: Task! "Microsoft Exchange Server" reported error (0x8004010F): the operation failed. An object could not be found. Please help. Thanks in Advance. Deepak Sharma On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:54:02 -0800, "Deepak Sharma" <DeepakSharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear All, > >I am using Outlook 2003 and my server is running with windows 2003 std / >exchange 2003 OS. Whenever I am doing sen...

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...

error in GP
When I try to generate a Historical Aged Trial Balance my computer freezes then gives me this error message. "The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results DBMS:208, GP:0 This is path I use to get to the report: Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance/Historical Aged Trial Balance. We have been having problems with other reports because of the change from 2005 to 2006. I appreciate the assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_AF5FCF35 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Lisa. Thank you for your inquiry on the Historica...

error in Microsoft outlook
Hi, when i close outlook i get an error " the instruction at0x602813cb refered mempory at 0x602813cb, the memory could not beread,clickto terminate the program" Please suggess me What version of Outlook and what type of service are you running? Exchange, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, other... -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & t...

GP General Ledger Distribution Reference Field Length
Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference field beyond 30 characters? No, I'm afraid it is not possible. "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D76FF64-76BE-4FCE-812F-2AC8519BAB4D@microsoft.com... : Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference : field beyond 30 characters? Just curious, why do you need a longer field length - for drill down purposes or for report printing purposes? "Pam" wrote: > Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Refer...

Business Portal (BP) and Great Plains (GP)
We do not have all the fields in the Ledger Transaction Summary History Table (BP) available as we do in the Account Transaction table in GP i.e. can't find TRX Date in BP but have it GP. Is there any control when installing the BP software with respect to what fields for a table will be displayed and can be used in constructing queries in BP? How do we get access to additional fields in BP? Kimmer, Thanks for using the newsgroups. The Ledger Transaction Summary History entity maps to the Account Summary History table. The Account Transaction History table is not exposed th...

mcrosoft exchange servier error message
Outlook 2004 Windows 2000 OS Sends regular emails without problem, but when sending an attachment gets message "accessing Microsoft Exchange server" - keeps trying to access and then won't send attachment. I have refomatted hard drive, reinstalled all software, checked nic card, checked cabling. Only does it at this point of connection, other computers with her account work fine. This computer sends attachments without a problem at other points. Other accounts on her computer do the same thing. WEIRD - HELP ...

SMTP Error #2
Hello, Can someone give me specific directions on how to resolve the following error. It appears our domain and a few other clients we support cannot send to the frontier.net addresses. The common link we have with our clients is we host our domains with Hostway.com The following recipient(s) could not be reached: username@frontiernet.net on 5/2/2004 11:38 PM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <advcybpro.com #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, your mailserver (XX.XXX.XX.XXX) is rejected. Reverse DNS queries...

Error when starting Outlook 2003 #2
Hello, I have a problem with Outlook 2003. When I start the application I receive the following error: Microsoft Outlook 2003 is not installed for this user. Please run the setup again. I already tried a repair, reinstall. I installed it under Administrator and I made the user local admin, en also installed it as the user. So it's not a security/permission reason. When I log in as a another user I receive the same error, so it's not a profile issue. Anyone suggestions? Thanks in advanced. ...

Feedback on GP Time and Attendance
I am looking for some feedback on GP 9 / BP 3 version of Time and Attendance. We are using non Payroll, Canadian version, of GP Time and Attendance and we are experiencing many limitations. What is your experience with this product? Any other similar product you'd recommend? Thanks in advance, Bruno ...

is DCOM error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) not an error ?
Im checking the return value of a DCOM call by using the macro: FAILED(HRESULT). One particular function call returns the error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) if the DCOM service is down. Calling FAILED with this HRESULT returns false, meaning that it isnt an error! I think it should be reported as an error as my program cannot call ANY interfaaces beyond this point and crashes. The FAILED macro checks the HR to see if it is negative and 0x00080012 is positive!? Any suggestions? Thanks Andy ...

I want to know GP Tables Definitions
I need to know the tables for the window general transaction entry in GL Carmencite: Go Tools>Resource Descriptions>Windows. Select Product/Series/View By. You'll be able to see all the tables associated with a specific window. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Carmencita, In addition you may want to check David Musgrave's article on resources at http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/10/05/finding-table-and-field-information-in-microsoft-dynamics-gp.aspx Best regards, -- M...