GP 10 Keyboard Page Up/Down and Mouse Wheel

After upgrading from GP 9 tp GP 10 the keyboard Page Up/Down buttons and the
mouse wheel do not work when trying to advance a page of a report that was
printed to the Screen as the desination.

Anyone else experience this problem? If so, is there a work around?

Thank you,

Don
0
DonLeugers (20)

It is a known issue.

Click the box for the magnification. You don't even have to change the
magnification. Once you click on the magnification box (or field), click in
the report and you can scroll up and down.

--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Don Leugers" wrote:

> After upgrading from GP 9 tp GP 10 the keyboard Page Up/Down buttons and the
> mouse wheel do not work when trying to advance a page of a report that was
> printed to the Screen as the desination.
>
> Anyone else experience this problem? If so, is there a work around?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Don
0
callen (2504)
8/11/2009 6:21:02 PM
How about that.  This has been frustrating and this simple solution solved
it. Thanks!
--
Brigitte

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> It is a known issue.
>
> Click the box for the magnification. You don't even have to change the
> magnification. Once you click on the magnification box (or field), click in
> the report and you can scroll up and down.
>
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Don Leugers" wrote:
>
> > After upgrading from GP 9 tp GP 10 the keyboard Page Up/Down buttons and the
> > mouse wheel do not work when trying to advance a page of a report that was
> > printed to the Screen as the desination.
> >
> > Anyone else experience this problem? If so, is there a work around?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Don

Going Live with GP

Migrating data from GP to GP

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

Tractor Fed label roll gets 3.3 inch feed at end of page? How do.
Once again I begin what seems like a simple project and reality hits me with a two by four on the back of the head. THE ISSUE: Continuous form, custom product and serial number label for our products that feeds a Page Break at the end of the page in letter size page. I’ve used the Label Wizard and I defined the label as continuous, yet after 6 labels that print perfectly, I get a feed of 3.375 inches. I’ve looked everywhere in Access and I cannot find a way to override this automatic feed. THE SOFTWARE: Access 2002 SP3 THE PRINTER: Okidata Microline ML591, Dot Matrix 24 Pin, Rear Tra...

If statement #10
Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do nothing. Thank you "Jeremy" <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7137C258-4568-49D2-B699-3C0D35D4E0DE@microsoft.com... > Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell > has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do > nothing. > > Thank you =if(a1="",o,a1) is [basically] what you want but will most likely produce a looping error. I...

maximize page in outlook express
Hello I hope someone can help so that I don't need to maximize every e-mail I open and every new message I wish to compose. I either click on the maximize button or double click the blue name bar at the top of the page to make my message full screen size but unfortunately when I close down they all still come up as a half screen and I cannot find how to make them open in the full maximized size every time. I am using Windows 95 with Word 98. Thanks in anticipation Moira Moira Newman wrote: > Hello > > I hope someone can help so that I don't need to maximize every e-mai...

Fabrication and GP

Custom Page Headers
I want to show the contents of a cell in the page header when I print the document. Does anyone have a solution for this? Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterHeader = ActiveSheet _ ..Range("A1").Value End Sub --- Place this macro in the "ThisWorkbook" module. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I want to show the contents of a cell in the page header when I print the >document. Does anyone have a solution for this? >. > ...

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

Payroll GP 10.0

How do I set up my page to print business cards on Microsoft Publ.
"Dayna Thomas" <Dayna Thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0DFC66BF-D3FA-45E8-BE67-D6B3A5F40D38@microsoft.com... > Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Size Business Card from the drop down menu OK Create card. Assuming you are using standard business card stock of 2 wide and 5 high; File Print Page options button Print multiple copies per sheet Custom options button Margins = .5" Gap = 0" Side Margins = .75" Vertical gap = 0&qu...

Toolbar keyboard navigation
Hi, most Microsoft applications (e.g. Office 2003, Visual Studio 2008) allow to navigate through the toolbars using the keyboard: This can be done by hitting and releasing the ALT key, which sets the focus to the first menu item. CTRL-TAB then moves the focus to the first toolbar, which can be navigated using the cursor keys and enter. I was told that this is often used by visually impaired users. Unfortunately, standard MFC applications (at least Visual Studio 2008 Feature Pack App-Wizard generated applications) do not offer this functionality. What do I need to do to add thi...

?make 28 page booklet & have words continue onto next page
Hi there, Using Microsoft Publisher. I am taking a chapter from a book I've written and trying to put it in booklet format. There should be a way to have words just flow from one page to the next (so I don't have to cut and paste each page). I want to cut and past the whole chapter into publisher. When I used the setting to let it flow to next page, the "pitcher" that is supposed to pour. It doesn't do anything. FYI- if it makes any difference- the finished booklet with be a regular 8 1/2 x 11 folded in half and stapled. I was using the program, in part, for its ...

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...

error in GP
When I try to generate a Historical Aged Trial Balance my computer freezes then gives me this error message. "The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results DBMS:208, GP:0 This is path I use to get to the report: Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance/Historical Aged Trial Balance. We have been having problems with other reports because of the change from 2005 to 2006. I appreciate the assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_AF5FCF35 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Lisa. Thank you for your inquiry on the Historica...

GP General Ledger Distribution Reference Field Length
Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference field beyond 30 characters? No, I'm afraid it is not possible. "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D76FF64-76BE-4FCE-812F-2AC8519BAB4D@microsoft.com... : Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference : field beyond 30 characters? Just curious, why do you need a longer field length - for drill down purposes or for report printing purposes? "Pam" wrote: > Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Refer...

Business Portal (BP) and Great Plains (GP)
We do not have all the fields in the Ledger Transaction Summary History Table (BP) available as we do in the Account Transaction table in GP i.e. can't find TRX Date in BP but have it GP. Is there any control when installing the BP software with respect to what fields for a table will be displayed and can be used in constructing queries in BP? How do we get access to additional fields in BP? Kimmer, Thanks for using the newsgroups. The Ledger Transaction Summary History entity maps to the Account Summary History table. The Account Transaction History table is not exposed th...

Limiting results per page
I have a report that has a subreport in the footer. I need the report capped at 28 rows per page because the subreport (rotated 90 degrees with the rotated lable control) is going to get pushed out at 29 rows. Also 28 rows is what we want for the deposit slip. Regardless if we want it or not though sometimes we are going to have more than 28 fields which will wreck the way we want the report to look. How can I either limit the report to 28 rows or better yet make the 29th row start row 1 of next page (keeping in mind though that I need the subreport to not move to the 2nd page)? ...

Printing/Page Numbering in Footer
I'm wondering if I can print several sheets (eight sheets, each one page long), however I don't want the Footer to print on the first page, but I want it to print on subsequent pages, starting with "Page 2." Can I do this or do I have ot rig up some kind of macro for printing it all correctly? You may want to take a look at JE McGimpsey's site: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/firstfooter.html Abi wrote: > > I'm wondering if I can print several sheets (eight sheets, each one page > long), however I don't want the Footer to print on the first...

Feedback on GP Time and Attendance
I am looking for some feedback on GP 9 / BP 3 version of Time and Attendance. We are using non Payroll, Canadian version, of GP Time and Attendance and we are experiencing many limitations. What is your experience with this product? Any other similar product you'd recommend? Thanks in advance, Bruno ...

Opening a page as saved
Is there a way to get publisher to open an existing page, either at the zoom level it was saved at or say 100%. It seems always to open as full page view ( 48%) and I have to zoom in, it is not a major problem just annoying. Regards In news:b5e601c488fb$c99bb450$a601280a@phx.gbl, Malcolm Fowler <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: || Is there a way to get publisher to open an existing page, || either at the zoom level it was saved at or say 100%. It || seems always to open as full page view ( 48%) and I have || to zoom in, it is not a major problem just annoying. No there...

Apply more than one master page
MS Office 2007 Small Business Publisher. XP Pro OS. I have a 208 page instruction manual. I developed a master page with a header, footer, page # of # to show automatic sequential pages, company logo, etc. This master page is applied to page 2 through 208. I developed other master pages that I want to apply to groups of pages throughout the document. They contain graphic "tabs" that show up on the vertical border of the document. So as a result I would have the main master page set at 2-208, then another master page set at page 2-9, another set at 10-16, another at 17-26, etc. I...

I want to know GP Tables Definitions
I need to know the tables for the window general transaction entry in GL Carmencite: Go Tools>Resource Descriptions>Windows. Select Product/Series/View By. You'll be able to see all the tables associated with a specific window. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Carmencita, In addition you may want to check David Musgrave's article on resources at http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/10/05/finding-table-and-field-information-in-microsoft-dynamics-gp.aspx Best regards, -- M...