GP 10 Intergration Manager error

One of our reports no longer runs and returns the below message.  We recreate
it and still returns this error.  Rebooted our Win2003 server, stopped
restarted SQL2005.  Any suggestions on a fix.  Thanks

The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem:
Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type
'Dynamics.Application'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call
on the COM component for the interface with IID
'{6D016638-BA35-11CF-827E-00001B27AB13}' failed due to the following error:
Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A
(TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY)).
0
GIVTI (4)

Looks like KB 942750 has a resolution for users receiving the error message
you've just described.

In a nutshell, the KB says using the 'Repair' function on Microsoft Dynamics
GP 10.0 from 'Add or Remove Programs' list should solve your problem.

"GIVTI" wrote:

> One of our reports no longer runs and returns the below message.  We recreate
> it and still returns this error.  Rebooted our Win2003 server, stopped
> restarted SQL2005.  Any suggestions on a fix.  Thanks
>
> The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem:
> Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type
> 'Dynamics.Application'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call
> on the COM component for the interface with IID
> '{6D016638-BA35-11CF-827E-00001B27AB13}' failed due to the following error:
> Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A
> (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY)).
0
GPDavid (20)
1/22/2009 2:29:01 PM
Went to do the install but received an error "installation local package not
found" for Resolution 1

Missing two components to do a repair(Resolution 2)
-SQL Server Native Client
-Application Error Reporting 10.0

Did Resolution 3 but no change.

Thanks GPDavid for the KB.
"GPDavid" wrote:

> Looks like KB 942750 has a resolution for users receiving the error message
> you've just described.
>
> In a nutshell, the KB says using the 'Repair' function on Microsoft Dynamics
> GP 10.0 from 'Add or Remove Programs' list should solve your problem.
>
> "GIVTI" wrote:
>
> > One of our reports no longer runs and returns the below message.  We recreate
> > it and still returns this error.  Rebooted our Win2003 server, stopped
> > restarted SQL2005.  Any suggestions on a fix.  Thanks
> >
> > The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem:
> > Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type
> > 'Dynamics.Application'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call
> > on the COM component for the interface with IID
> > '{6D016638-BA35-11CF-827E-00001B27AB13}' failed due to the following error:
> > Error loading type library/DLL. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80029C4A
> > (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY)).
0
GIVTI (4)
1/22/2009 3:22:00 PM
> Missing two components to do a repair(Resolution 2)
> -SQL Server Native Client
> -Application Error Reporting 10.0

These two components are pre-requisites for installing GP10 - they get
installed when first put the disc in.  You could try doing this, then
having another go with Resolution 2.

Andrew

Going Live with GP

Bugs & Errors
Hi, I think I can say that I am a power user of WMP 11 after having organized 135.000+ songs. I have noticed some bugs and/or errors. for many of them I haveh work arounds as well. Any idea where I could post this in an attempt to get this better with a future release and to see if there is solutions that I do not know about? Joost Since WMP12 is out, I suspect the general development on WMP11 is "complete", minus things that sustained engineering deems necessary/critical. So: if it's really a WMP11 issue, actual support might be the best path. Depending...

Migrating data from GP to GP

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

stop error message
downloaded new microsoft updates today including several drivers. system will not boot. get stop error message ...

If statement #10
Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do nothing. Thank you "Jeremy" <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7137C258-4568-49D2-B699-3C0D35D4E0DE@microsoft.com... > Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell > has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do > nothing. > > Thank you =if(a1="",o,a1) is [basically] what you want but will most likely produce a looping error. I...

Error: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The microsoft exchange server is unavailable"
Hi: I have a user on our exchange 2003 sp1 system who is receiving the above error when trying to connect to his mailbox. He is able to connect in OWA. I gave myself rights on his mailbox and set up a new profile on my machine (xp, office 2003) and connected fine. I then logged in as his account on my machine, set up a profile and tried to open outlook and received the error above. Any ideas. Not seeing this exact error on the microsoft site or google groups. ...

Fabrication and GP

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

Manager grayed out on user setup

Automation Error POS
On one of our registers we are experencing an automatin error as follows: Runtime Error -21474178(80010108)' Automation Error the Object invoked has disconnected from it's Client. We get this error in POS when we attempt to either reprint a receipt or display the Journal. all other commands work fine. I have removed RMS and reinstalled the RMS. but still get the error. I did not remove and reinstall the sql server This may be in the OPOS printer drivers - try reinstalling them. Also, check the register settings in SO Manager - do you have 2 POS printers assigned? If s...

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

Payroll GP 10.0

Outlook 2003 Send/Receive Error
Dear All, I am using Outlook 2003 and my server is running with windows 2003 std / exchange 2003 OS. Whenever I am doing send/receive, following error is coming: Task! "Microsoft Exchange Server" reported error (0x8004010F): the operation failed. An object could not be found. Please help. Thanks in Advance. Deepak Sharma On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:54:02 -0800, "Deepak Sharma" <DeepakSharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear All, > >I am using Outlook 2003 and my server is running with windows 2003 std / >exchange 2003 OS. Whenever I am doing sen...

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...

Switchboard error
I have a macro that runs without gernerating an error message if i run it from the macro object list. If i run the same macro by using the switchboard I get an error message "there was an error executing the command" I get the same result either way except for the error message after going through the switchboard. Does someone have any Idea what I need to do? ...

Changing machine gives XslTransform error (ArithmeticException in mscorlib.dll followed by XsltCompileException in system.xml.dll)
I just wrote some code on a dev machine, Imports System.Xml Imports System.Xml.XPath Imports System.Xml.Xsl Imports System.IO Imports System.Data.SqlClient Public Class ClassXMLtoHTML Dim myXslTransform As XslTransform Sub New(ByVal strXSL As String) Me.myXslTransform = New XslTransform myXslTransform.Load(strXSL)'throws error on live machine End Sub and when I put it live I got the following exceptions. A first chance exception of type 'System.ArithmeticException' occurred in mscorlib.dll Additional information: Overflow or underflow in the arithm...

CRM Workflow manager & Deployment Manager
I am unable to login to Workflow manager & Deployment Manager, however I can login to crm through the web access. For the Workflow manager the error given is: 'The specified MS CRM server is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, it is not a MS CRM server, or you are not a valid user.' I have tried using the FQDN, IP address, localhost, etc as the address in the text box. I have tried using the Admin account (which installed CRM) and another account with full admin rights. Deployment Manager error is: The server http://servername:5555/MSCRMServic...

Coleman College Contact Management and Scheduling Class
Hello everyone, I am teaching my students here at Coleman College how to use Outlook for Contact Management and Scheduling. Please disrergard this message. Thanks, Steve Perhaps you might teach them about microsoft.test? That's a newsgroup (among several) designed for posting test messages, so they don't clutter up the active discussion groups. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Meshktenye" <meshktenye@gmail.com&g...

error in GP
When I try to generate a Historical Aged Trial Balance my computer freezes then gives me this error message. "The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results DBMS:208, GP:0 This is path I use to get to the report: Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance/Historical Aged Trial Balance. We have been having problems with other reports because of the change from 2005 to 2006. I appreciate the assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_AF5FCF35 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Lisa. Thank you for your inquiry on the Historica...

error in Microsoft outlook
Hi, when i close outlook i get an error " the instruction at0x602813cb refered mempory at 0x602813cb, the memory could not beread,clickto terminate the program" Please suggess me What version of Outlook and what type of service are you running? Exchange, POP3, IMAP, HTTP, other... -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & t...

GP General Ledger Distribution Reference Field Length
Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference field beyond 30 characters? No, I'm afraid it is not possible. "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D76FF64-76BE-4FCE-812F-2AC8519BAB4D@microsoft.com... : Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference : field beyond 30 characters? Just curious, why do you need a longer field length - for drill down purposes or for report printing purposes? "Pam" wrote: > Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Refer...

Business Portal (BP) and Great Plains (GP)
We do not have all the fields in the Ledger Transaction Summary History Table (BP) available as we do in the Account Transaction table in GP i.e. can't find TRX Date in BP but have it GP. Is there any control when installing the BP software with respect to what fields for a table will be displayed and can be used in constructing queries in BP? How do we get access to additional fields in BP? Kimmer, Thanks for using the newsgroups. The Ledger Transaction Summary History entity maps to the Account Summary History table. The Account Transaction History table is not exposed th...

mcrosoft exchange servier error message
Outlook 2004 Windows 2000 OS Sends regular emails without problem, but when sending an attachment gets message "accessing Microsoft Exchange server" - keeps trying to access and then won't send attachment. I have refomatted hard drive, reinstalled all software, checked nic card, checked cabling. Only does it at this point of connection, other computers with her account work fine. This computer sends attachments without a problem at other points. Other accounts on her computer do the same thing. WEIRD - HELP ...