GP 10 and Terminial Server 2008

My customer is having issues with GP  10 sp4 and Terminal Server 2008.
Whenever they are in one of the Navigation panes (Purchasing) and they choose
an option in the navigation Pane other than the PURCHASING (ie VENDORS) they
are kicked out of GP.

Has anyone come across this?
0
santiago (6)

Going Live with GP

SOT
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_012F_01C55179.E34527A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to use non-Exchange Mail servers with Outlook (I'm = thinking of the free Mercury that comes from Pegasus initially - are = there others?) and if so, are there any recommended web sites to tell me = both how to set up the mail server and also connect Outlook to it? Thanks --=20 Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ------=_NextPart_000...

Migrating data from GP to GP

Exchange Server Tab
I am running Exchange 2000. How do I get the Exchange Server tab to display under Active Directory for Users and Computers? How do I get the Exchange System Manager snap-in? Thanks. you need to install the ESM on your workstation...see this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261177 "Diane Walker" <ett9300@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uW4r4wboEHA.3428@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I am running Exchange 2000. How do I get the Exchange Server tab to display > under Active Directory for Users and Computers? > > How do I get the Exchange Sy...

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

If statement #10
Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do nothing. Thank you "Jeremy" <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7137C258-4568-49D2-B699-3C0D35D4E0DE@microsoft.com... > Could someone help me write an if statement saying that if the current cell > has no data in it to place a o in the cell but if there is a number do > nothing. > > Thank you =if(a1="",o,a1) is [basically] what you want but will most likely produce a looping error. I...

Error: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The microsoft exchange server is unavailable"
Hi: I have a user on our exchange 2003 sp1 system who is receiving the above error when trying to connect to his mailbox. He is able to connect in OWA. I gave myself rights on his mailbox and set up a new profile on my machine (xp, office 2003) and connected fine. I then logged in as his account on my machine, set up a profile and tried to open outlook and received the error above. Any ideas. Not seeing this exact error on the microsoft site or google groups. ...

Fabrication and GP

Server info
I've been having a problem sending emails from my Windows account. I found the problem (I think). In the account information area, the information is now incorrectly listed as POP3 when it is actually imap. However, when I am in the tab where this is speciaifed, I can't change that info in the box - it will not allow me to type in the box or to delete the POP3. I need help! Thanks, anybody! You cannot edit the protocol specification. Delete that POP3 account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate the account with IMAP protocol. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mai...

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

Exchange server being compromised???
Hi guys, Our company has an Exchange 2003 (SBS 2003) box that's SENDING out mail to mxi.earthlink.net and mx2.earthlink.net and takes up the whole T1 bandwidth since last week. We've ran antivirus and found several spyware but that's about it. We've also ran packet analysis to confirm those two addresses but now we're stuck as to how to solve this. Can someone lead me to the right direction as to what or who is relaying our smtp traffic? Please help. Thanks. Exchange 2003 is closed to relaying, unless you've enabled it...what IP addresses are the emails coming fro...

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

Payroll GP 10.0

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...

Security Update for Windows Server 2003 (KB956744) Cannot Install.
For Windows Server 2003. This is a standard Windows Update that I try to install but get a message that it failed to install. I can't find any source to tell me why it won't or what I can do about it. I am not getting an error code of any sort - it is just listed under "not installed" when I get my update installation screen at the end of the installs. Can anyone help please? I downloaded the update manually from: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=a37a2d8a-a5ce-4f06-bf07-8cafa16e7a59&displaylang=en Ran it, and then ran Check U...

error in GP
When I try to generate a Historical Aged Trial Balance my computer freezes then gives me this error message. "The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results DBMS:208, GP:0 This is path I use to get to the report: Reports/Purchasing/Trial Balance/Historical Aged Trial Balance. We have been having problems with other reports because of the change from 2005 to 2006. I appreciate the assistance. ------=_NextPart_0001_AF5FCF35 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Lisa. Thank you for your inquiry on the Historica...

Moving Exchange server to another domain
Hello, I would like to get information about moving an exchnage server from one windows 2000 domain to another new domain, as a part of moving W2K domain from domain1 to domain2.Please help me by giving real idea how i have to start and what are the precosions i have to take. The real need is to move two existing win2k domain to a new domain. That is EXDM1 and EXDM2 have to restructure and form NMDM1. According to my idea, 1. start by joing a new server to existing forest and promot it to DC with domain name NMDM1. 2. Move the user accounts from existing two domains to new domain using &q...

GP General Ledger Distribution Reference Field Length
Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference field beyond 30 characters? No, I'm afraid it is not possible. "Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D76FF64-76BE-4FCE-812F-2AC8519BAB4D@microsoft.com... : Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Reference : field beyond 30 characters? Just curious, why do you need a longer field length - for drill down purposes or for report printing purposes? "Pam" wrote: > Is there a way of expanding the field length of the Distribution Refer...

Autonumber Workaround with SQL Server 2005 BE
I built a multi-user contacts application as a split Access database initially and then moved the back end to SQL Server 2005 using an ODBC connection. I implemented an AutoNumber workaround to avoid primary key collisions when users attempt to add records at the same time (probably borrowed from Allen Browne or Albert Kallal?) by setting the default value of the ContactID field = DMax("ContactID", "tblContacts") + 1 and trapping any duplicate key errors as follows: Private Sub Form_Error(DataErr As Integer, Response As Integer) On Error GoTo Err_Form_Error Resp...

[ANN] Updaters for Office 2008 and 2004
Updaters for Office 2008 and Office 2004 were released today. For info and links see the Entourage Help Blog: <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> The Office 2008 update is a combo updater. This update includes all the improvements that were released in all previous Office 2008 for Mac updates. Improvements for Entourage 2008 ---Updated time zone information. The Office 2004 updater requires the 11.5.2 Update to be installed. Improvements for Entourage 2004 ---Updated time zone information. ---------How to tell if you are updated--------- The Microsoft Component Plugin will always be u...

Business Portal (BP) and Great Plains (GP)
We do not have all the fields in the Ledger Transaction Summary History Table (BP) available as we do in the Account Transaction table in GP i.e. can't find TRX Date in BP but have it GP. Is there any control when installing the BP software with respect to what fields for a table will be displayed and can be used in constructing queries in BP? How do we get access to additional fields in BP? Kimmer, Thanks for using the newsgroups. The Ledger Transaction Summary History entity maps to the Account Summary History table. The Account Transaction History table is not exposed th...

The POP3 server name you specified cannot be found
I am using Outlook 2000 and I recently started getting the message listed below. The server name is correct and the only way to correct the problem is to remove the account and re-add it. The only problem with that is it works for a day or less then stops again. Any help is greatly appreciated. "The POP3 server name you specified cannot be found. Please check the name and try again" ...

Feedback on GP Time and Attendance
I am looking for some feedback on GP 9 / BP 3 version of Time and Attendance. We are using non Payroll, Canadian version, of GP Time and Attendance and we are experiencing many limitations. What is your experience with this product? Any other similar product you'd recommend? Thanks in advance, Bruno ...