Goods Received Not Invoiced report - Doesnt Exclude the Shipment return

A Shipment return transaction was entered for a Shipment transaction
entered earlier. But its showing in Goods received not invoiced report.

Any ideas?

0
ReachSamit (35)

This is a flaw in the returns processing in PO.  The returns processing is
the second weakest part of Dynamics GP Distribution, second to inventory
physical counts.

You might look at writing your own report.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Samit" wrote:

> A Shipment return transaction was entered for a Shipment transaction
> entered earlier. But its showing in Goods received not invoiced report.
>
> Any ideas?

0
info4071 (3004)

what is a good book

Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold Being Out of a Balance by a Penny
Hello: In GP 10.0 SP1, has anyone encountered an issue where Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold are out of balance by a penny upon posting Sales Order Processing invoices? It does not happen on every invoice or for every item. But, in the journal entry that results from posting as invoice, the client has to book the penny either to Inventory or Cost of Goods Sold in order to post the journal entry. From elementary accounting school days, aren't Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold supposed to equal? childofthe1980s Are lots in use with fractional unit sales? Multiple Units of Measure...

Help, Can't Receive E-Mails...
I have an exchange 2000 server. I am able to send e-mails internally and send e-mails to external e-mail addresses, but I cannot receive e-mail from any external sources. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks... Try and send a test message from outside your network and see if you get a Non Delivery Report (NDR), if you get an NDR it should describe why it wasn't delivered. Check your DNS records to make sure your Mail Exchanger (MX) record is pointed to the correct IP address. You can also go to this website enter the domain that the Exchange Server is hosting, and it will report ...

Report #3
Hi, I like to get a monthly report on the active users, type of Outlook (RPC over HTTPS or OWa). How can I perform this action? Thanks, Haydar Not easily. You should look in to getting a reporting tool such as MessageStats, OmniAnalyser, or Promodag that will give you reports. I'm not sure if any of those break up the traffic types, though. The RPC/HTTP, ActiveSync, and OWA stuff is in the HTTP protocol logs and if you are creative with the Microsoft Log Parser (http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032248202&Culture=en-US) you could probably run dail...

Update Is GOOD 03-26-10
Updating I Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- ~Joseph~ update bad bad service packgood "jack wilkinson" <josephturner65@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:7DA06527-731E-4B9B-A70F-192A5BC93EBD@microsoft.com... > Updating I Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > > -- > ~jack wilkinson~ "jack wilkinson" <bargaindirect@clerk.com> kirjoitti viestiss´┐Ż:uyWmVmF0KHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > update bad bad service packgood > "jack wilkinson" <josephturner65@hotmail.com> wrote in message >...

Exporting Reports
I am trying to export or publish a report into word. The report has about 80 stores within it. Each store starts at a new page. Some stores have many pages to them. I want to export the report out to word, but I want each store to have it's onw location. For example: Laurel will go to a new document and Annapolis will go to it's own word document. Right now I publish the report and all of the stores are in one document and I have to copy and paste them into there own document. Is this possible? Lisa S. It is possible to choose the data that goes into a particular report, and to...

Ver 10 'ctrl-end' functionality gone in reports display
Hi All Since we've upgraded to ver 10 SP 3 the functionality of using 'ctrl-end' or 'end' when in a large report writer report that is displayed on the screen no longer works. The fast way to move down to the last page is only via the 'find-go to page' functionality and that means too many clicks. I know that 'ctrl-n' will take you down 1 page at a time, but none of this is as effective as 'ctrl-end' was. Has anyone else found this change? Have you established a way round it please? Thanks Sheila Sheila, First click the &qu...

Money Small Business 2004: Category does not show up in P&L Report
I use Microsoft Money Small Business 2004. I have created new sub-category Frenchise Tax under Business Taxes with supplying all requested information. like inclusion in Schedule C , type of Expence (Business ) I have assigned this category (Business Taxes : Franchise Tax ) to a transaction entry in my register. I run the reports->Business -> Profit and Loss statement, This entry does not show up in the report. However , when i assign this to other previously existed category like Federal Taxes , it does show up in report. Also, When I look up in category Screen, the trasaction indeed...

And in case I don't see you,good afternoon,good evening,and good n
Well thanks for all the help and assistance over the year(s) group (seriously), you saved my butt more then a few times. That said I finally got my data all transferred to MySql and will not be looking back. As some of you may know/remember I've had serious issues with Excel and find it to be highly flawed in fundamental ways, despite any of the functionality built over that. I personally don't find it worth it given the level of frustration and, IMHO, sloppy core programming that makes day in and out use a nightmare. In any event that is MS's cross (and shame) ...

Inventory and Cost of Goods
Is there a way that when you add new item you can set the cost of the item you sell to a percentage? For example I have a barcode my employee's scan for a money order and they are prompted to enter a price. Can I set up the cost to be 100% of what ever amount they enter? Aslo is there a way that I can setup a barcode for lottery that they get from the lottery machine and when they ring it up it will not effect the phisyical inventory or cost of Goods? We want to use the COST of GOODS on the Z report to balance with our physical inventory not our virtual unlimited inventory that w...

$0 Invoices
Hello, We are trying to determine a way to prevent $0 invoices from being generated. There are times when users do not enter the correct price and nobody notices until we are all the way through the invoicing process. I know how to put VBA code on the Unit Price for example which will produce an error message and prevent the user from saving anything with $0, but the problem is that occasionally we do have a valid $0 invoices (for example, we could be shipping a sample to a customer free of charge). So my question is, can I expand this fix to add some kind of security on that field whic...

Setup modified report
Hi, I have modified a sales invoice layout in report writer. How can I setup the system to be able to select this modified invoice when I want to print an invoice in SOP module instead of the standard invoice? Please advice. Thanks, Elaine Elaine: Once you modify the report which you have, you need to grant users security to this modified report. This is done in Advanced Security. Go here, select on the left the appropriate report, then grant security. Once you do that, you will see the new report when you print the Invoice Hope it helps Girish "Elaine" wrote: > Hi, ...

Please, give me some links on the good dating sites.
Your welcome everyone, Can you help me to find popular dating sites. On Tipe: http://www.yahoo.com, please. Thx, CholocopPoone -- CholocopPoone Why would anyone post this question in an Office newgroup??? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "CholocopPoone" <CholocopPoone.5d39500@officefrustration.com> wrote in message news:CholocopPoone.5d39500@officefrustration.com... > > Your welcome everyone, > Can you help me to find popular dating sites. > On Tipe: http...

out of office not working good (exch 2003)
Hello, I work with exchange 2003 and everything seems to work well. Just have problems with out of office! To some clients my out of office is not working right! my server is set to allow out of office replies to outside also (in the default ==> advanced settings) but when i try it, it sometimes works (did once in my last tests) but most of the time it doesn't. The same with internal out of office replies but this goes a bit better. I set logging on rules to maximum and one of the message is this: The rule (#NET FOLDERS#) with sequence number 0 is being ignored because it is di...

Cannot get Outlook to send or receive
I have been using Outlook Express for several years.\ Now with Outlook from OfficeXP, I cannot get messages or send any. I have checked to connections in the SMTP and they are, as far as I can see they are correc. I cannot find the Outbox to see if anything is trapped in there but nothing got sent out. ...

send/receive issues
I am new to Windows7, and to Live Mail. I do not see a Send/Receive button on my Live Mail page, only a Sync button. How do I send/receive? I have two email accounts set up, and they work on my desktop PC, but not on my new Win7 laptop. I am using Outlook on my desktop. Also, can I transfer my contacts list from my desktop in Outlook to Live Mail? Thanks, Bret Sync replaced Send/Receive, so click on it. Look at the account settings for your 2 email accounts in Outlook, and enter that info into WLM. If you've done that, do you get any error message when you try to sync from...

CRM crystal report error
I installed CRM server on machine and Database server on another machine, CRM Server machine hard disk was crashed so i reinstalled it on another machine. but now when i run the report i got the following error. Any idea if i need to install any thing extra???? In the same time, if i upgrade CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0 beta version, will that work???? CrystalReportViewer File frs://Input/a_170/000/000/170/3bc3b75dad749f6.rpt not found on File Repository Server. File frs://Input/a_170/000/000/170/3bc3b75dad749f6.rpt not found on File Reposi...

good job
good job ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=98509010-8b2d-48d8-8278-ed825b6e6fba&dg=microsoft.public.excel.newusers I'm sorry, did I miss something here .. ?? -- Regards, Zack Barre...

Very good
I have to say thank you to all webmaster. ...

CAPITAL GAINS REPORT ROUNDS UP
I am using a trial version of Money 2004. For a stock that has been sold in two increments, my capital gains report is a penny off for cost and for gain. I recorded a stock purchase of 20000 shares @ $61946.70. The first sale of 15000 shares at $71,443.85 is recorded OK at a cost of $46,460.03 and a gain of $24,983.82. However, the second sale of the remaining 5000 shares at $15,487.20 has a cost of $15,486.68 and a gain of $6,972.54. The capital gain report shows a total cost of $61,946.71 (46460.03+15486.68)which is a penny higher than my purchase. How can I adjust the transac...

Return default value on "invalid" input.
Hello, I have 3 methods that: 1 - Return one random record from a list; 2 - Return many random records from a list; 3 - Order a list randomly. At the moment I am trowing exceptions where the collection is empty or null but this does not make sense: 1: public static T Random<T>(this IEnumerable<T> collection) { if (collection == null) throw new ArgumentNullException("collection"); if (collection.Count() == 0) throw new ArgumentException("The collection cannot be empty", "collection"); 2: public static IEnume...

Not able to send / receive messages
I am trying to send message / receive . It gets timed out. Is this a new error or has it always happened? Has anything changed on your computer or network? "Chr" <Chr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8658920E-A9BD-4251-A274-DA79AF6869FA@microsoft.com... >I am trying to send message / receive . It gets timed out. This is the first time i am getting this error. I dont remember any change in network or computer. Thank You "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: > Is this a new error or has it always happened? Has anything changed on yo...

service invoice for parts, tax, two labor rates,mileage inventory.
need invoice for service co. Two labor rates, mileage rate, parts pricing, inventory tracking, several tax rates, and related stuff !!!!!!!!!!!1 Thanks for your help. PS Am new to MS programs.excel, word etc. ...

Allow Report Destination screen to be added to Visual Basic
In Great Plains version 8, when the Report Destination window appears from the Print Payables Checks screen, I press Ctrl-F11 to add the window to Visual Basic, and I get the message 'This window cannot be added to Visual Basic'. I'd like to be able to add all Report Destination windows to Visual Basic. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggesti...

Any way to refresh a report?
Just wondering, is there a way to refresh the info displayed on a report other than closing it and re-opening it? We bring up a report in a daily meeting, and use that report to discuss jobs, then make changes to the data (we don't close the report). I know you can refresh (requery) a form, but I can't find anything like that for a report. As far as I know, you have to close and reopen the report. The report is a static representation of the data at the point in time it is executed. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009 The Hilltop Institute University of Mary...