GLPOSTDT on SOP10100

How is this field on SOP10100 populated and what is its
significance.

I am seeing a bunch of invoices in my SOP10100, some of
whom have GLPOSTDT of 1/1/1900 and others have current
dates. What does this mean?

0
anonymous (74717)

Documents are moved out of sop10100 when they are posted.
Since GP doesn't allow null dates, '1900-01-01' is
inserted into new date fields by default. A document
dated '1900-01-01' is not posted. If the date is anything
else, I'll bet the document has been voided, in which
case the date in field glpostdt is actually the void
date. Try running the following line of SQL:

select sopnumbe, voidstts, glpostdt
from sop10100
where glpostdt <> '1900-01-01'
order by sopnumbe

0
anonymous (74717)
9/13/2004 6:03:42 PM
I dont think that is the case. None of my documents which
have GLPOSTDT other than 1900-01-01 are voided.

Besides, when the documents are voided, they move to the
history tables.

0
anonymous (74717)
9/13/2004 6:14:04 PM
I believe this field hold the GL posting date you have specified for you SOP
doc, which could be different from the document date.  But several types of
SOP transactions, like quotes and orders, do not ever get posted to the GL,
so they will have a null GL posting date.  Check the SOPTYPE for all the
transactions that have 1/1/1900 as the GLPOSTDT, they should all be either 1
(quote) or 2 (order).

> I dont think that is the case. None of my documents which
> have GLPOSTDT other than 1900-01-01 are voided.
>
> Besides, when the documents are voided, they move to the
> history tables.

0
victoria (3340)
9/13/2004 7:30:48 PM
Hi,

I am looking at only invoices here. Some invoices in
SOP10100 have 1/1/1900 as the GLPOSTDT and others have
more current dates.

Anyone else has any ideas?

0
anonymous (74717)
9/13/2004 8:48:50 PM
How did they get in there?  Were they entered from the Great Plains
interface or imported in?

> Hi,
>
> I am looking at only invoices here. Some invoices in
> SOP10100 have 1/1/1900 as the GLPOSTDT and others have
> more current dates.
>
> Anyone else has any ideas?

0
victoria (3340)
9/13/2004 9:07:13 PM
They were entered in the system not imported.

0
anonymous (74717)
9/14/2004 12:23:16 AM
Do you perhaps have the system set up to post using batch date, not
transaction date?  That may leave the GL posting date null on the individual
transactions until they are actually posted.....

> They were entered in the system not imported.

0
victoria (3340)

Flags field in SOP10100 Table
What is the use of this field? Here is what my understanding of this field. Default is 0. When the Packing Slip is printed this field is incremented by 4 and when the picking ticket is printed this field is incremented by 8. If both are printed, the value in the field supposed to be 12. I have several orders that have other than 0,4,8,12. The other values in this field are 1,2,5,13 and 14. Please let me know what these values mean? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks, VJ I just figured this myself. If the Address is modified, the Flag is incremented. If the Comment Text is m...

GLPOSTDT on SOP10100
How is this field on SOP10100 populated and what is its significance. I am seeing a bunch of invoices in my SOP10100, some of whom have GLPOSTDT of 1/1/1900 and others have current dates. What does this mean? Documents are moved out of sop10100 when they are posted. Since GP doesn't allow null dates, '1900-01-01' is inserted into new date fields by default. A document dated '1900-01-01' is not posted. If the date is anything else, I'll bet the document has been voided, in which case the date in field glpostdt is actually the void date. Try running the follo...

Fields in SOP10100
Are the fields SIMPLIFD, GPSFOINTEGRATIONID, CORRNXST in SOP10100 used by Great Plains in any of its business logic. I want to use these fields for my customized needs but do not want to change values if they are used by Great Plains anywhere. What are you going to do with them? From the SDK: Simplified: Flag to indicate that this transaction is a Simplified transaction. GPSFO Integration ID: Great Plains Front Office only. Holds the primary key of front office records that are integrated to this record. Correction to Nonexisting Transaction: Flag to indicate that this transac...

MSTRNUMB field of sop10100
Can any one of you say me what is stored in MSTRNUMB field of sop10100 and what it represents? Thanks in advance. If have selected to use Master numbers in SOP setup, then a master number is assigned to a document when it is first created - say from Quote to order to backorder to order to invoice - you can then associate all relevant documents by their master number. HS "ACE_Shankar" <ACEShankar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CDB25544-940B-4243-A932-EA7E60DC89A9@microsoft.com... > Can any one of you say me what is stored in MSTRNUMB field of sop101...

eConnect
When I tried passing an SOP entry through eConnect, I could notice "FLAGS" field in SOP10100 is populated with 0(zero). But when an entry is made directly in GP, it is updated with "2". Can any one say me what these value mean? And how to solve this? Thanks in advance. ACE_Shankar: I tested that and get a 0 written to the table - I also checked and they hard code to a 0 and not a 2. I don't exactly know what the different values mean, but when I x-ferred or posted, etc it didn't seem to matter what the value is. I guess if you want to override it for wh...

Join between SOP10100 and SOP30200
This has probably been answered before, but here goes again. I am trying to create a Invoice report out of SOP. I really need both the work and history tables since the client really won't know if the invoice is posted yet or not. It could be and I don't want to eliminate those transactions from appearing on the report. I am using RM00101- customer master, SOP10100, SOP10200,SOP30200 and SOP30300 on the report. I am joining the header tables to the customer and the line items to the header tables. Seems simple enough. Are there any tricks or traps to my logic? I don't see any stand...

Field names from SOP10100 table
Hello, While troubleshoot a problem for a customer, we found these field names from SOP10100 table 'TXENGCLD', 'BCKTXAMT', and 'OBTXAMT'. Is there a way to find out what are these fields for? For future reference, is there a way to find out what each abbr. field from GP table mean? Any helps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance! Hi Nikki, Here is what they stand for... Tax Engine Called Backout Tax Amount Originating Backout Tax Amount This information is available in the resources descriptions. double click on the table when you find it and...

SOP10100 and SOP30200 SOPSTATUS and PSTGSTUS
Hello: The posting status field of SOP10100 is always at 0. Is that correct? The SOP Status field of SOP10100 is set at '1' for orders and '0' for all other documents. Is that correct? In SOP 30200, what is the difference between a '0' for posting status and a '2' for posting status? Also in SOP30200, what is the difference between a '0' for SOP Status and a '9' for SOP Status? childofthe1980s child, Check out this great reference info that Victoria Yudin has on her blog - http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/sop-tables/ Frank Hamelly ...

What is the TIME1 field used for in SOP10100 and SOP30200
We are looking at how we can extract data that has the date and time that an order was created. We see the date in several fields but the time is included. Is there a field that has the time and date, or is there a setting that we need to turn on that will record the time and date? Also, could the TIME1 field be used to record the date and time and if so how? Thanks, Eric According to the SDK, the TIME1 column is the time from the Exchange Table if the 'Use Rates Without Adding to Table' is not marked. Otherwise, the Time for this MC transaction only. Of course, this wi...

HELP!! Unable to post after update SOP Status from 6-7 in SOP10100
Hi all- Would you please help let me know what are the steps that I have to do to programmatically update an Order Fulfillment SOP Status from 6-7 in GP 8.0? I'm not able to POST after call a stored procedure to update the Order Fulfillment Status from 6-7. It seems like I am missing some calls to redistribute all the accounts after change change SOPType from Order Fulfillment to Invoice. The code worked fine in GP 7.5. Thanks in advance for any help. Roxy ...