GL20000 and Datestamp of Entry

Great Plains 10:

I am writing a SQL Report that displays the GL entries(Modules and
Manual)  that were created on a given date.  Is there a date field
that in GL20000 that I can use to see what date it was inserted?
Looks like DEX_ROW_TS is set to the date and time that it was actually
inserted.  Will DEX_ROW_TS be updated for any reason?

Thanks.
0
webberland (61)

Reconcile GL20000 and RM30301?
I discovered that we have some records in the GL20000 table that don't have corresponding records in the RM30301 table. They relate to sales transactions that we think had issues when they were posted, so I'm guessing the process that would have updated the RM30301 table didn't complete properly. Is there any Reconcile routine that would fix this? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Have you run checklinks? Failing to post to the RM30301 wouldn't necessary impact GL. Do you see evidence of the transaction in the GL20000? I'v...

How to fix "Entry Point Not Found" error in Outlook 2000?
I am getting this error message: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point StrTokEx could not be located in the dynamic link library MSOERT2.dll. I can't send/edit emails... Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!! I'm going to guess that you recently installed Windows 2000 SP3. See if this helps: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814442 -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahal...

data entry
I am trying to write a macro that will copy data from, lets say cell c3 and paste it to cell c6. Each day I will be adding new data to cell c3 and coping to the next blank cell c7, c8, c9, c10 etc. The macro is more complicated than this and I can do everything I need to except to add the data to the next blank cell. Thanks for the help Hi Larry, Try this Change event sub: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Address = "$C$3" Then Application.EnableEvents = False lastrow = Columns("C").Find(What:="*", _ ...

How to force data to be put in entry
When anther row (line) is added to a worksheet I want to be made sure within the row a certain column is filled in before saving is done. How do I create that? Thx, Jac Hi Jac You can use this event in the Thisworkbook module to check if all cells in the C column in Sheet1 have a value If not you can't save the file See also this event Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) End Sub Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) RC = Sheets("Sheet1").UsedRange.Rows.Count If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA _ ...

How can I retain horizontal spacing between form entries?
I'm creating a form for general use and I have a line with a text field of up to 45 characters that can be typed in. To the right, there are 2 fields with check boxes. Whenever I type in less than 8 chars in the text fld, I lose the space between the flds. As I type 8 or more chars, the right flds start tabbing over. Example: DESC__________________________ Need [ ] Have [ ] "DESC" can be anywhere from 1 to 45 bytes. I want the "NEED" and "HAVE" fields to stay exactly where they are, whether a short or long description if typed in....

datestamp 06-11-07
How do I make a datestamp on the records of a table when there is modification or creation? I am using access97. Thanks. On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:03:12 +0800, " -EvaMendes" <Eva@yahoo.com> wrote: >How do I make a datestamp on the records of a table when there is >modification or creation? I am using access97. Thanks. > Creation's easy: put a Date/Time field in the table (call it DateCreated) and set its Default Value property to either =Date() to store the date, or (probably better in most cases) to =Now() to store the date and time that the record was creat...

Your entry cannot be used. An integer or decimal number may be required.
If I try to format a cell, (font, alignment, number, etc.) I get this message: "Your entry cannot be used. An integer or decimal number may be required." I also get this when I click on any tab in the Options dialog box from the Tools menu. I am also getting some weird results from Word when I try to adjust margins in a document. I will enter a whole number and the error essage will tell me that it is not a valid number. Finally, I have noticed that in any setting (i.e. downloading a file, looking at a file's properties, looking at the size of a file in File Explorer it...

export from Outlook 2003
Ok, this has got to be an easy one. I'm exporting from outlook 2003 to either excel or access. Doesn't matter to me the format. But the export does NOT contain the datestamp for receive date! This is very important....what switch do I need to make? I've reviewed the "map custom fields" and didn't see any selection for date fields. My ver is 11.5608.5606. Thanks! toddred <toddred123@yahoo.com> wrote: > Ok, this has got to be an easy one. I'm exporting from outlook 2003 to > either excel or access. Doesn't matter to me the format. But the > exp...

Future Task Entry Question
I have Outlook 2003. I want to enter tasks that I will do in the future, let's say in a month. I don't want to have that task show up in the task list on Outlook Today, as it would be too far in the future. Is there some way -- maybe a "reminder" (whatever that is) -- that I could enter the future task but not have it show up in Outlook Today until a week before I need to undertake the task? Thanks. Pedro -- To contact me directly by email, please remove the words "NO" and "SPAM" from the reply address above. You can use "Active Tasks f...

Make calender entries in other timezone?
Hi All, I'm based in Australia and work for a company based in another country. I work to their day, and often ring in for meeting etc. I'd like to know if it's possible with Outlook's calendar to make appointments using another timezone that automatically translate to my timezone? As it is at the moment, I have to figure out when the meeting falls in my timezone and book the appointment that way. I've worked out how to display the other timezone in my calendar, but I was wondering if there's a way to schedule appointments more intuitively? IE, a way to make the appo...

Recreate GL20000
I was trying to recreate GL20000 through SQL Maintenance but I encountered the ff. error: "The stored procedire GrantAccess() of form SQL Maintenance: 69 : Pass Through SQL returned the following results: DBMS: 10054, Great Plains: 0." After this, although GL20000 was recreated; it contained no primary keys. Please help 10054 is a SQL Server side error... "10054 Connection reset by peer" Looks like a connection problem. Try rerunning the procedure. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadevelopment.com...

Sales trx entry doc lookup: view all unposted sh be user specific
In the sales transaction entry window, document no. lookup - we should have the option to make view: "all unposted sales transactions" user specfiic. Now it always reverts to view: "all unposted sales transactions in this batch" and i am constantly changing it. version 8.0 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft W...

DTA_GL_Status in GL20000
Hi. Can someone tell me what the DTA_GL_Status codes should be in the GL20000 (GL OPEN) table as I can not find any information on this in the SDK. Thanks P ...

Wrapping entries in a ListBox
I have a macro that takes cell data from a spreadsheet and populates a ListBox. I have no problems getting the data I want into the ListBox, but I'd like to make it look neater. Many of the items I add are longer than the width of the ListBox. I'd like to wrap (and possibly indent?) such entries, but I can't find a WordWrap property for the ListBox in the Properties window. Does anyone know a way to do this? To the best of my knowledge, you cannot have multiline items in a ListBox (without horizontal "grid" lines, I think it would be complicated to read)...

Entry Point Not Found
I am getting the error: "Outlook Today - Microsoft Outlook: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found" "The procedure entry point _GetIUMS@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL" whenever I start Outlook 2002. It appears about 7 times and then ends and all seems to work well. I've reinstalled Office and Outlook but to no avail. Any Help? ...

printing journal entries
I need to print a list of all the general journal entries posted during the year for our auditors. How do I do this? Dustin: What detail do you need to provide? Frank Hamelly, MCP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL The Account Transactions SmartList or one of the Cross Reference reports. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Dustin" wrote: > I need to print a list of all the general journal entries posted during the > year for our auditors. How do I do this? ...

Registry Entries
Can someone cut and past some code that allows me to write and modify the registry. I want to work in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\.... area. Also, I want to put the code in a dialog (if that makes a difference). Thanks! Take a look at my Registry classes on my MVP Tips site. joe On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:12:41 GMT, " JCO" <J.Oliviero@verizon.net> wrote: >Can someone cut and past some code that allows me to write and modify the >registry. >I want to work in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\.... area. > >Also, I want to put the code in a dialog (if that ...

prevent duplicate entry for range of numbers 00001 to 99999 in ex.
is there a way to prevent a duplicate entry for a range of numbers between 00001 and 99999 in column? Thanks ... TK Although it has its limitations, Validation is one way: 1. Select the range. 2. Go to Data > Validation. 3. Under "Allow" select "Whole Number". 4. Fill in the "Min" with 0 and "Max" with 99999. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >is there a way to prevent a duplicate entry for a range of numbers between >00001 and 99999 in column? > >Thanks ... TK >. > Or use this technique since I doubt it...

Trouble duplicating journal entries in smartlist.
Trying to recreate journal entry in Smartlist using financial> Account transaction. Set journal entry = entry number. If all account numbers in the journal entry are unique, no problem. However, if account numbers are the same smartlist returns the first occurance. Anyway around this? ...

Smartlist of General Journal entries
I need a list of all general journal entries for the auditors. Any suggestions on accomplishing this with a Smartlist? Add the 'Source Document field to the Account Transactions SmartList and filter for 'GJ'. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com Doug, do you mean every transaction (no matter where it originated), or just entries that were entered directly in the GL? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: www.victoriayudin.com "Doug" &l...

Can one sort entries without due dates after entries with due dates?
I'm using Outlook 2007. I would like to sort all to-do entries without due dates AFTER entries that have a due date. When I define a sort order of descending due dates, Outlook sorts those without a due date to the end but of course also those that do have a date in reverse temporal order which I find useless. Using *ascending* due dates sorts those without a date first, which I find annoying. So, is there a way to tell it to sort "non-existing" higher than any real date? Michael ...

journal entry history
How can I view a journal entry that is posted in a closed year. Our partener told us that we can view the journal entry by using the Cross-Reference by Journal Entry History report however in this report we can´t view the analytical accountig, neither the references nor the exchage rates of the journal entry. They gives us another solucion that we can view the journal entry by viewing an account and the by double click it and it will lead us to the journal entry but this is very inefficient becasue we have more than 60,000 accounts and more than 50,000 journal entries per month, ...

Auto entry on cell entry
into I have a column of cells I want to enter the current date everytime I click in the cell. How do I do this? Assume col. "B" is concerned and you will compromise with a double-Click - try the following Event-Macro typed into the sheets level: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) If Target.Column = 2 Then Target = Date End Sub --------------- Micky "Tony" wrote: > into I have a column of cells I want to enter the current d...

Missing Entries
Software: MS Money 2003 Deluxe. Since March 2004, entries have disappeared from various bank accounts. IE I opened a new bank account the opening deposit was in the system and I reconciled the account. I backed up the file and closed Money. This morning when I opened MS Money, the opening deposit was deleted and I was short $100. Last week, all the accounts were missing data. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem? Ruben In microsoft.public.money, Ruben wrote: >Software: MS Money 2003 Deluxe. Since March 2004, >entries have disappeared from various bank accounts. ...

PO Entry Currency
In PO entry screen, it seems like currency id is a required field and always default to z-us$. Is there any way I can make it not required because some of my vendors didn’t have currency id? Hi, You can achieve it through by modifing PO Entry form using Modify Current window, Select the properties for Currency ID field and set the Required Property as false and save the changes to the form. Then Open GP and activate the Modified form, this is one kind of way lets wait for others input on this. Regards, Shan. "Bab" wrote: > In PO entry screen, it seems like currency id ...