GL Cross-Reference Report - no results - 95551

Trying to use the GL cross-reference report to reprint posting journals but
I'm not getting any results.  I've checked to confirm that all audit trail
codes are marked to allow reprints.  In the report options I've tried using
open years, historical years, priting by JE range, audit trail, dates, source
documents but nothing is returned regardless of the combination.

On your report options window, do you have one of the account types checked
off under 'Include'. It's on the left side of the window near the top.

Kind regards,

Leslie

"irishjamr" wrote:

> Trying to use the GL cross-reference report to reprint posting journals but
> I'm not getting any results.  I've checked to confirm that all audit trail
> codes are marked to allow reprints.  In the report options I've tried using
> open years, historical years, priting by JE range, audit trail, dates, source
> documents but nothing is returned regardless of the combination.
Should have indicated that on the post. Yes, I've tried with each
individually and with all combinations, even though we only have posting
accounts defined.  No results on any attempts.

"Leslie Vail" wrote:

> On your report options window, do you have one of the account types checked
> off under 'Include'. It's on the left side of the window near the top.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Leslie
>
> "irishjamr" wrote:
>
> > Trying to use the GL cross-reference report to reprint posting journals but
> > I'm not getting any results.  I've checked to confirm that all audit trail
> > codes are marked to allow reprints.  In the report options I've tried using
> > open years, historical years, priting by JE range, audit trail, dates, source
> > documents but nothing is returned regardless of the combination.

Not Recvd Report?
Is it possible to create a report that would show everything on a PO that is not recvd? We generate a few large POs each week to the same few vendors, and specify no backorders from each. We receive the orders into RMS, commit them and generate a recd items report to reconcile with the invoice. When we commit we cancel the backorders, but we do not get is a report of items that are not shipped - since there are usually only a few and they are automatically re-ordered the following week, it is usually not a problem, but we need to know about items that are not shipped for a few weeks in ...

How to refer to tab names?
Hi all, I have around 50 tabs (worksheets) to deal with in a workbook. I have to come up with a summary in another worksheet that lists down the tab names and the total items in each tab. So, could anyone please help me figure out on how: 1. to refer to each of the tab names (i.e Food, Place,and etc.) and place them in a cell in another worksheet? 2. to refer to each count of the items at the end of the list for each tab? How can I do it without having to key in them individually? TQ. Use INDIRECT() as below. 'the below will refer to cell B10 of tab name specif...

Compile a report list
Does anyone know of a way to compile a list of reports and more importantly which are subreports of other reports. We have an adp which could with some housekeeping. A manual trawl seems a bit old fashioned. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Adrian To get a list of the reports in the database, loop through CurrentProject.AllReports, or using a query like this: SELECT [Name] FROM MsysObjects WHERE ([Name] Not Like "~*") AND ([Type] = -32764)) ORDER BY [Name]; To programmatically discover which reports are subreports of others, you would need to open each repor...

crystal reports as the default reporting tool for Great Plains
Does anyone know when crystal reports will be the default reporting tool for Great Plains? Like, never! Seriously though, it is quite unlikely. If anything were to replace Report Writer, I'd expect it would be SQL Reporting Services, the new reporting tool from Microsoft. We are already seeing moves in that direction - a lot of new SQLRS reports are being made available for use with Business Portal. HS "Lynn S" <lshepherd@capturesol.com> wrote in message news:A06A4953-10C5-47F9-B940-903B6447F150@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know when crystal reports will be the...

Setting Report Writer in Network
Hi, Can some one Help me setting up the My Report Writer in a Network? Thanks & Regards Selvakumar.s What do you mean? "Santysels" <Santysels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CCAC840-773F-4CD3-BA00-9EBB617BFC60@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Can some one Help me setting up the My Report Writer in a Network? > > Thanks & Regards > Selvakumar.s > Do you want to keep the modified reports in a shard folder ? "Santysels" <Santysels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CCAC840-773F-4CD3-BA00-9EBB617BFC60@m...

List of Reports in Report Writer
Does anyone know how I can print a list of the reports in Report writer? Is this possible I believe the information is stored in the dynamics dictionary. You have to be a Dexterity developer to create such a report. In v9, you do have the Report Lists that you can use to get a list. Is it printable? No. But, you can do screenshots from it and print those. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Leni" wrote: > Does anyone know how I can print a list of the reports in Report writer? > Is this possible ...

Post to GL vs Post Through GL Files
Ok.....a stupid question here. What exactly is the difference is having the boxes checked to Post to GL and Post Through GL Files? Is there any problem with having one vs the other or both of them checked? I would assume that not having the Post Through GL will require you to post each batch to the GL. I am surprised that you can have both boxes checked. In that instance, I am uncertain what would happen. Normally, you would have only one of the boxes checked. (You could also have none of the boxes checked if you don't want to post to the GL. For example, you might unmark these s...

Bug: Microsoft Office Error Reporter
Is anybody else seeing the Office Error reporter lock up when it tries to report an error? I've had Word go into "Application Not Responding" a couple of times lately -- thank goodness only when I'm quitting, and then I notice that not only is Word hanging around in my Dock, but so is the error reporter, which also "reports" that it is Not Responding. So two applications to Force Quite instead of one. ____________________________ John Laudun Associate Director Center for Louisiana Studies University of Louisiana Lafayette, LA 70504 337-482-5703 This report/quest...

Post To GL flag on Inventory Bchs Yeilds Out of Balance GL!
The Post to GL checkbox on the Inventory Batch Entry screen MUST be defaulted to checked. I have several customers that have been instructed to check this box. In all cases, we have had situations where this box was overlooked. IN ALMOST EVERY CASE, inventory batches need to be posted to GL. In the few situations where this is not desired, a consultant can turn off posting in the setup and delete the financial batches. THIS SWITCH IS NOT NEEDED and is a pothole. Transactions entered and posted without checking this box show in Inventory Transaction Inquiry, affect inventory cou...

Percentage function in a report
Hi Can you please help me with this function. I have report which pulls out records between two dates(from a query) and groups them under four groups. I need to count number of records in each category. i used count(*) in the group footer. it works fine. It shows the count in each group next I need the percentage of this count in each group. For eg: Group 1 Count :2 percent:25% Group 2 Count :2 percent:25% Group 3 Count ;4 Percent: 50% Group 4 Count:0 Percent:0% Total :8 Total percentage;100% How do I achieve this percentage in a report. If i have to write a ...

How to send message to advanced find results?
Running Outlook 2003. I run an advanced query to get a list of contacts. Now I have exactly the list of contacts I want to email in the Advanced Find results dialog. Is there an easy way to send an e-mail to everyone in the results list? Thanks for your help. Select all, drag to your inbox? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Tom C. asked: | Running Outlook 2003. I run an advanced query to get a list of | c...

Comparison Report Help Needed
I have a table showing total sales by month for the past two years, broken down in each month by total of each product. What I want to be able to accomplish is to prepare a report showing a comparison between Jan 2007 vs. Jan 2006, etc. for the entire year, as well as be broken down by products as well. I don't have any idea on how to start to prepare this report. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, T Presumably you have a created a Total query that gives you the total per month per product for this year? And now you need to add a column that gives the figu...

How to refer to every 5 th cell?
I'm currently working with this array formula... =SUM(IF(G4:BJ4>C4,C4,G4:BJ4))*0.09615 How do i change this so that G4:BJ4 refers to every 5th cell staring with G4. Ie G4, L4, Q4, V4 ......etc. CHeers steve Try... =SUM(IF(MOD(COLUMN(G4:BJ4)-COLUMN(G4),5)=0,IF((G4:BJ4<>"")*(G4:BJ4>C4),C4 ,G4:BJ4)))*0.09615 ....confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER. Hope this helps! In article <430f49ee$0$17485$ed2e19e4@ptn-nntp-reader04.plus.net>, "R.P.McMurphy" <rpmcmurphy@ntlworld.com> wrote: > I'm currently working with this array formula......

Crystal Reports and GP 9, gpconn, and security
We're currently running our specialized reports through a .net program that uses gpconn to read it's tables and then using crystal.tableinfo to create a crystal object and login using a hardcoded username and password. There just doesn't seem to be any way to do it since the .net crystal reports HAS to have a username and password...and gpconn is going to return me the decoded password. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make a connection to the database without resorting to a hardcoded username and password? You have the following two options: 1. A...

How to go back after jumping to a cross reference.
I am using Word 2007. I have enabled the ability to jump from a cross reference usage point to its source by control-clicking on the cross reference field. Is there a way to jump back? Thanks. -=John You could add the "Back" button to the QAT and use that. You can find it under "Commands Not in the Ribbon". Yves "jrr" <jrr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A655E46-BC50-4983-AD22-36AE7E132090@microsoft.com... >I am using Word 2007. > > I have enabled the ability to jump from a cross reference usage point t...

FilteredActivityParty table in RS report
When using RS to query the CRM database, I occasionally need the FilteredActivityParty table to find records in which certain users are participating. However, because of the JOIN with FilteredActivityPointer and the Party table being a N:N table, performance of my reports goes down the drain. Does anyone have tips to use the Party table w/o losing too much performance? On Apr 26, 4:17=A0am, Daniel <Dan...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When using RS to query the CRM database, I occasionally need the > FilteredActivityParty table to find records in which certain users ...

using For statement for populting textbox references
I use the following type of code to populate textboxes in userforms Me.txt1.Value = ws.Range("A10").Value Me.txt2.Value = ws.Range("A11").Value Me.txt3.Value = ws.Range("A12").Value Me.txt4.Value = ws.Range("A13").Value Me.txt5.Value = ws.Range("A14").Value Me.txt6.Value = ws.Range("A15").Value Me.txt7.Value = ws.Range("A16").Value Me.txt8.Value = ws.Range("A17").Value etc etc... Is there a way to use a "For i = 1 to 8" statement which will do the above code : for example Dim i as Integ...

Determine References Used
Determine References Used Hello, Using Access =9203=85 I just rolled out an mde to a test group of users=85 Several were successful, but I had one crash due to a DAO reference not established. The development PC used 3.6 and user=92s PC had no DAO reference checked and only DAO 2.something available. Being a novice programmer, I get a lot of help from groups like this; while I strive to know what the code does, I often am unsure about the references used with the code. I found some helpful information from Doug=92s site here: http://www.accessmvp.com/djsteele/AccessRefe...

Case report with breakdown of activities
I have created a Report in CRM 4.0 using the Report Wizard. This was brilliant for getting the main content on to the report then I could amend the report using Visual Studio to get the design I was looking for which is now pretty close. I have a report which has a Row with Case number, title and duration, the duration is a sum calculation like this =Sum(Fields!activitypointer1_scheduleddurationminutes.Value). This should give me a sum of the field which is in the next row which has an activity breakdown of the case for client who wants more detailed information on the case followed b...

refer to constant in code
Within a function, I need to change the constant I am using in a statement based on a passed-in string value. For example, I pass in the string value "pqPartyPhone" and the constant I need to use is cstrpqPartyPhone How can I do this? "smk23" <smk23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC0A0C2F-4F2B-46B2-BCD8-EBBFE39FE9B1@microsoft.com... > > Within a function, I need to change the constant I am using in a statement > based on a passed-in string value. For example, I pass in the string value > > "pqPartyPhone" > >...

Missing Check Batch (Batch not hitting GL)
My client is on GP 8 and this happened 2 times already. Basically they post a batch of computer checks, they are set to post through to GL. They got an error about glpostcleanup and the batch became stuck in Batch Recovery. We 'freed' up the batch but afterwards it is nowhere to be found. The batch is not in Post Checks, not in GL Batches, not in SY00500. In both instances we had to post the checks in Bank Rec to GL. The checks did not hit BR either. This is starting to worry me. GP said to run the special upgrade procedure in GP Utilities and I ran this before my client ...

Dynamic filters on a report
Hi, What I am trying to acieve is an on-screen report with user-selectable filters. The app is a detention-logging system for a school. What I want to be able to do is to see a summary of all of the detentions for the school, but allow the user to filter this down to either a particular year group or even a particular tutor group. I also want them to be able to alter the date-range for the report. What I'd ideally like to do is to have a form do this, but forms don't seem to support grouping of data and I can't have a sub-form on a continuous form. I have two (current) pro...

Reports from Different Data Sources ??
Hi All, Building some reports in Visual Studio, and have a need to create reports encorporating data from a different data source - currently MS Access. I could encorporate this data in to new entities in CRM but would prefer not too, (unless advisable?) Can anyone comment on IF this CAN be done, and/or SHOULD be done (re pulling from different data sources. And if CAN and/or SHOULD - HOW do I do this? Thanx in advance, Jonathan Hi MD, Thats good advice thank you. I've been trying to do just that, but the problem is that the linked tables in CRM (to the entities in CRM) are not dynam...

Maintain cell references when data is deleted
Hello, I have workbook that has formulae that reference cells in a sheet that is updated by first deleting all the existing data and then the new data is input in the exact same configuration. When the old data is deleted all my formulae go to #ref. Is there a function that will maintain the reference to the cell even when the old data has been deleted? Example Sheet1 cell B5 formula is =+Sheet2!B14-Sheet2!D14. When sheet 2 data is deleted and replaced with new data Sheet1B5= Sheet2!#ref-Sheet2!#ref. I would like to maintain the cell references on sheet 1 Thanks JBESr JBE, =INDIR...

Transactions Lost Posting to GL
We've been using Great Plains (Dynamics V9) since 9/01/06, and are having some serious problems when posting to GL. In one case, one payment of two vouchers was lost going from A/P to GL. We only print about 30 checks a week, so at the end of the month when we posted to GL and noticed the discrepancy, it was relatively easy to track down the payment that was lost. The Accounting firm that helped with the installation was of no help. Their solution was to create a journal entry, which of course brough GL up to date, but didn't solve the problem. Now this month, we're about $8,000 of...