get change operation on coCustomLinks cannot find table

Hello,

I have this client that has deployed their server in Singapore but has
a branch in Thailand. Since Thailand also needs to use Great Plains,
they have installed a GP 8.0 application in a workstation in Thailand
and connects to the database deployed in Singapore. But when the staff
in thailand logs onto her workstation, she gets the error

"get/change first operation on coCustomLinks cannot find table"

then all suceeding document processing (i.e. GL entries), go haywire -
the next journal entry number doesn't generate.

They went through the same installation procedures as all the
workstations in Singapore. All workstations in singapore have no
issues. We also asked one of the singapore users to log onto their
computer using the thailand staff's ID but we dont get the same
error.

I already asked my client in thailand to reinstall but no luck. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

~Andi

First, are they trying to access the same company database?  The
coCustomLinks table is located in the company database and is named SY01201.
Take a look at the company database and see if that table is there.

"Andi" wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have this client that has deployed their server in Singapore but has
> a branch in Thailand. Since Thailand also needs to use Great Plains,
> they have installed a GP 8.0 application in a workstation in Thailand
> and connects to the database deployed in Singapore. But when the staff
> in thailand logs onto her workstation, she gets the error
>
> "get/change first operation on coCustomLinks cannot find table"
>

> then all suceeding document processing (i.e. GL entries), go haywire -
> the next journal entry number doesn't generate.
>
> They went through the same installation procedures as all the
> workstations in Singapore. All workstations in singapore have no
> issues. We also asked one of the singapore users to log onto their
> computer using the thailand staff's ID but we dont get the same
> error.
>
> I already asked my client in thailand to reinstall but no luck. Any
> help would be appreciated.
>

> Thanks in advance!
>

> ~Andi

0
LeslieVail (702)

How to change Static Text property in a function?
I want to change Background(forground) Color of a Static Text control in member function. How to do that? sxy7711 wrote: > I want to change Background(forground) Color of a Static Text control in > member function. How to do that? > > See the example in the doc page for OnCtlColor. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

Likert scale calculation
I have used the following table in my survey: Frequency of use - check which on is applicable: every few hours every few mins every few secs item1 item2 item3 .. .. .. item10 so the sample data looks like this: id item1 item 2 ............. item10 1 hours hrs ................. mins 2 secs hrs ................. mins 3 mins hrs ................. mins I want to add up the hours secs mins for each item..for example (from the above sample): ev...

A Crystal Beginner

Get paid while you get online!!

how can I find out trace dependents on other pages
I want to find out trace dependents, how can I find out trace dependents on other pages? -- PETER After clicking Tools > Formula Auditing > Trace Precedents/Dependents, if you were to double-click on the dotted arrow that points to a mini sheet icon, that'll bring up a "Go To" dialog to navigate to either the precedent(s) / dependent(s) -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Peter" <peter.oellinger@t-online.de> wrote in message news:7280B569-F4B6-4EB4-A79A-6852BAF7949E@microsoft.com... >I want to find out trace depen...

Change Excel Icon
Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? Many Thanks. Kevin. Right click the icon, go to properties, select Change Icon. "kevin" <kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD3D14AE-46DA-4D03-944F-B04BF1DA0D8C@microsoft.com... > Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a > shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? > > Many Thanks. > > Kevin. Kevin AFAIK you cannot change the icon for the Excel.exe...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Table of contents
I have created a large spreadsheet with numerous worksheets and would like to be able to insert a table of contents at the front of the report. Each heading in the table of contents would be the worksheet name. Is there any way of doing this? I know I can put a table of contents page in the report and fill in the page numbers by manually doing a print preview and then filling in each page number manually. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi have a look at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dave wrote: > I have created a l...

How do I get??

Need to change data entered into cell. HELP ASAP!!
I have a list of over 7000 unique numbers (i.e. 123 or 77- 123). I need to add the letters "MH" in front of each number. Is there an easier way to do this than to click and edit each individual cell manually? Please help, anyone have any suggestions? Lots of thanks in advance. Hi one way (if you only have numbers): use acustom format : "MH"0 another way: in the adjacent column in row one (lets say in B1) enter the formula ="MH" & A1 copy this formula down After this select column B and copy the contents (CTRL+C). goto 'Edit - Paste Special' a...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Error -2147024773 when changing passwords in OWA
Hi, Mac clients cant seem to change their Windows password using OWA. The error number -2147024773 appears during the password change process. Can anyone help? Other information: Exchange Server 2003/Windows Server 2003 in mixed mode: with SSL installed and the "Change Password Feature in Outlook Web Access" enabled (KB327134) Macs: OS 9 using IE4.5 and IE5. Windows PCs can change passwords without problem. Intermittently I can change the password on the IE4.5 Mac but most of the time I get the error above. Thanks, Martin Can user's who are using a PC change their domain...

How to change account used for replies from default
Hi I am using OL2007 on exchange 2007, have pretty minimal VBA skills (mainly in excel). I have several email addresses (a,b,c) which are all funnelled via my exchange account (d). The problem is that when i reply to an email sent to account a, OL automatically uses my exchange account (d). Is it possible to change this using vba so that outlook chooses the same account to send that the email was sent to? thanks David M If the message was retrieved (pulled) using an SMTP account, the replies will be sent using the right account - on the low level, the message gets ...

Can I share a table template I created in Quick Tables?
I have created a few table templates and saved them into the Quick Tables in Word. I would like to make these available for other users of my document. What can I do to make these ready available in their Quick Tables short of saving them individually to each work station? Can they import or save them when they open your document? "brigla5" wrote: > I have created a few table templates and saved them into the Quick Tables in > Word. I would like to make these available for other users of my document. > What can I do to make these ready available in th...

How to change asset class of mutual fund investment?
The dollar amount of the Other asset class in my current asset allocation shown on the "Compare current and target asset allocation" page is incorrect. Also, the percentage value of the Other asset class on the "Review your current asset allocation" page is incorrect. This occurred after I clicked a link to set the asset class of a mutual fund investment. The link appeared on the "Review your current asset allocation" page. Beforehand, the mutual fund was not assigned an asset class. How do I change the asset class? The link disappeared after setting t...

problems copying invoice form but then changing to a different font
I've downloaded an Invoice form (in .doc format) but the downloaded version has a font where all the letters appear unnaturally compressed. I've tried to change it to a more readable font (select all, then changed font to Arial, size to 10). Now the letters/font look good but the different lines and text entries are in the wrong positions. It looks like the size of the original page won't accomodate the new font and parts of the text have shifted to incorrect positions. If this is just a page size problem, how would I go about adjusting the new document before I change...

Getting Control ID in Active X control