Get/Change Operation #2

I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change
Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR.

Details:
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'.
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'.
[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7',
etlc.

This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button.

It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the
system.

Again, thanks in advance.

Steve
0
Steve3367 (862)

Steve,

This happens when you create a database with one account framework and then
restore a database with a differenr framework. I dont remember exactly,
however, you might want to try the following

Go to Account format, and You might see the Account format different from
your earlier database. Set it to match. Thn Run Checklinks on Financial

--
Thanks
Janakiram M.P.

"Steve" wrote:

> I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change
> Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR.
>
> Details:
> [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'.
> [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'.
> [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7',
> etlc.
>

> This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button.
>
> It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the
> system.
>

> Again, thanks in advance.
>

> Steve
0
janakirammp (688)
7/29/2009 4:27:01 PM
I forgot when we merged we created a whole new frame work and now this old
company is the only one we were trying to still use.  I think I have to
create a new install of Dynamics for this company.

"Janakiram M.P." wrote:

> Steve,
>
> This happens when you create a database with one account framework and then
> restore a database with a differenr framework. I dont remember exactly,
> however, you might want to try the following
>
> Go to Account format, and You might see the Account format different from
> your earlier database. Set it to match. Thn Run Checklinks on Financial
>

> --
> Thanks
> Janakiram M.P.
> MCP-GP
> http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
>

> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change
> > Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR.
> >
> > Details:
> > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'.
> > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'.
> > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7',
> > etlc.
> >

> > This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button.
> >
> > It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the
> > system.
> >

> > Again, thanks in advance.
> >

> > Steve
0
Steve3367 (862)
7/29/2009 5:45:01 PM
Steve,

Yes. You are on right track.

Good Luck
--

"Steve" wrote:

> I forgot when we merged we created a whole new frame work and now this old
> company is the only one we were trying to still use.  I think I have to
> create a new install of Dynamics for this company.
>
> "Janakiram M.P." wrote:
>
> > Steve,
> >
> > This happens when you create a database with one account framework and then
> > restore a database with a differenr framework. I dont remember exactly,
> > however, you might want to try the following
> >
> > Go to Account format, and You might see the Account format different from
> > your earlier database. Set it to match. Thn Run Checklinks on Financial
> >

> > --
> > Thanks
> > Janakiram M.P.
> > MCP-GP
> > http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
> >

> > "Steve" wrote:
> >
> > > I have a company that was converted from V9 that now has a Get/Change
> > > Operation on table GL_Account_MSTR.
> > >
> > > Details:
> > > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_5'.
> > > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_6'.
> > > [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ACTNUMBR_7',
> > > etlc.
> > >

> > > This occurs in Purchasing/Transaction Entry and Distributions Button.
> > >
> > > It appears the account framework is not synchronized with the rest of the
> > > system.
> > >

> > > Again, thanks in advance.
> > >

> > > Steve
0
janakirammp (688)
7/29/2009 5:52:02 PM
Thanks for all of your help.

Steve

"Janakiram M.P." wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Yes. You are on right track.
>
> Good Luck
> --
> Thanks
> Janakiram M.P.
> MCP-GP
> http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
>

> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > I forgot when we merged we created a whole new frame work and now this old
> > company is the only one we were trying to still use.  I think I have to
> > create a new install of Dynamics for this company.
> >
> > "Janakiram M.P." wrote:
> >
> > > Steve,
> > >
> > > This happens when you create a database with one account framework and then
> > > restore a database with a differenr framework. I dont remember exactly,
> > > however, you might want to try the following
> > >
> > > Go to Account format, and You might see the Account format different from
> > > your earlier database. Set it to match. Thn Run Checklinks on Financial
> > >

> > > --
> > > Thanks
> > > Janakiram M.P.
> > > MCP-GP
> > > http://janakirammp.blogspot.com

0
Steve3367 (862)

How to change Static Text property in a function?
I want to change Background(forground) Color of a Static Text control in member function. How to do that? sxy7711 wrote: > I want to change Background(forground) Color of a Static Text control in > member function. How to do that? > > See the example in the doc page for OnCtlColor. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

Mailbox recovery #2
Hello there! I made a backup last night of all the private database and today I need to recover just one mailbox of that database. The backup is not made mailbox by mailbox but as a whole. As more info the software I use to backup is Veritas Backup exec 8.6. Does anyone have an Idea of how can I make this? Thanks in advance. David "David Zambrano" <dzambranot@nospam.aol.com> wrote: >Hello there! >I made a backup last night of all the private database and today I need to >recover just one mailbox of that database. The backup is not made mailbox by >mailbox but a...

Won't Run #2
My MS Money 2002 version all of a sudden would not open no matter where we tried. I'm running windows XP and all other programs are fine.Any suggestions? Try reading some previous postings in this NG. It is all explained. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10afb01c3f446$5aa5f6e0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > My MS Money 2002 version all of a sudden would not open > no m...

Average If Question #2
We are trying to average the numbers in one column only if they equal any or all of 6 different numbers from a different column (7474, 7921, 8612, 9011, 3945, 2209). We are using this formula, but it seems to be giving us slightly different numbers than if we just pulled the numbers together through sorting and took the average. =AVERAGE(IF(B1:B9={7474, 7921, 8612, 9011, 3945, 2209},C1:C9,FALSE)) Try: =AVERAGE(IF(B1:B9={7474,7921,8612,9011,3945,2209},C1:C9)) Array-entered, meaning press ctrl + shift + enter. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >We are trying to ...

A Crystal Beginner

lotro gold | lord of the ring online | wow | buy /sell #2
http://www.wowmmocom.com you can buy the cheapest lotro gold in our website http://www.wowmmocom.com,we'll provid you the reliable and instant delivery our msn: julieook@hotmail.com website: http://www.wowmmocom.com ...

Get paid while you get online!!

Converting Outlook files #2
Hi, In a magazine article that I read, it said that when moving from Outlook 2002 or earlier to Outlook 2003, you should convert the file to the new format that is found in 2003, but how can I do that BTW. I don't want to loose all of the documents and setting that are already associated with the current file -- Thank you in Advance Merci a l'Avance Martin In Outlook 2003, File->New->Outlook Data File->Type->Personal Folders File. Do not select the 97-2002 format. Then drag and drop your folders from the old to the new. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post...

Change Excel Icon
Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? Many Thanks. Kevin. Right click the icon, go to properties, select Change Icon. "kevin" <kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD3D14AE-46DA-4D03-944F-B04BF1DA0D8C@microsoft.com... > Is there any way that the Excel Icon can be changed (without creating a > shotcut) but still open as an excel application when clicked? > > Many Thanks. > > Kevin. Kevin AFAIK you cannot change the icon for the Excel.exe...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

How do I get??

Need to change data entered into cell. HELP ASAP!!
I have a list of over 7000 unique numbers (i.e. 123 or 77- 123). I need to add the letters "MH" in front of each number. Is there an easier way to do this than to click and edit each individual cell manually? Please help, anyone have any suggestions? Lots of thanks in advance. Hi one way (if you only have numbers): use acustom format : "MH"0 another way: in the adjacent column in row one (lets say in B1) enter the formula ="MH" & A1 copy this formula down After this select column B and copy the contents (CTRL+C). goto 'Edit - Paste Special' a...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

How to change asset class of mutual fund investment?
The dollar amount of the Other asset class in my current asset allocation shown on the "Compare current and target asset allocation" page is incorrect. Also, the percentage value of the Other asset class on the "Review your current asset allocation" page is incorrect. This occurred after I clicked a link to set the asset class of a mutual fund investment. The link appeared on the "Review your current asset allocation" page. Beforehand, the mutual fund was not assigned an asset class. How do I change the asset class? The link disappeared after setting t...

problems copying invoice form but then changing to a different font
I've downloaded an Invoice form (in .doc format) but the downloaded version has a font where all the letters appear unnaturally compressed. I've tried to change it to a more readable font (select all, then changed font to Arial, size to 10). Now the letters/font look good but the different lines and text entries are in the wrong positions. It looks like the size of the original page won't accomodate the new font and parts of the text have shifted to incorrect positions. If this is just a page size problem, how would I go about adjusting the new document before I change...

Error -2147024773 when changing passwords in OWA
Hi, Mac clients cant seem to change their Windows password using OWA. The error number -2147024773 appears during the password change process. Can anyone help? Other information: Exchange Server 2003/Windows Server 2003 in mixed mode: with SSL installed and the "Change Password Feature in Outlook Web Access" enabled (KB327134) Macs: OS 9 using IE4.5 and IE5. Windows PCs can change passwords without problem. Intermittently I can change the password on the IE4.5 Mac but most of the time I get the error above. Thanks, Martin Can user's who are using a PC change their domain...

How to change account used for replies from default
Hi I am using OL2007 on exchange 2007, have pretty minimal VBA skills (mainly in excel). I have several email addresses (a,b,c) which are all funnelled via my exchange account (d). The problem is that when i reply to an email sent to account a, OL automatically uses my exchange account (d). Is it possible to change this using vba so that outlook chooses the same account to send that the email was sent to? thanks David M If the message was retrieved (pulled) using an SMTP account, the replies will be sent using the right account - on the low level, the message gets ...