functional currency #3

Hi their
i entered the functional curreny then GP says
check links for Multycurrency setup file to update currency field !!!!!!!!!!!!
i went to made a purchase order entry , GP says
order processing setup is missing or dameged  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
0
H (152)

It seems Purchase Order Processing never setup, go to Tools --> Setup -->
Purchasing --> Purchase Order Processing, and click on OK.

Regards,
--
Regards,
--
"H" <H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi their
> i entered the functional curreny then GP says
> check links for Multycurrency setup file to update currency field
> !!!!!!!!!!!!
> i went to made a purchase order entry , GP says
> order processing setup is missing or dameged  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Thanks

0
dawood_2 (7)
12/26/2008 10:06:54 AM
H,

Did you do the checklinks as the message says?

These 2 messages are likely are not related.

patrick
dev support

"H" <H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi their
> i entered the functional curreny then GP says
> check links for Multycurrency setup file to update currency field
> !!!!!!!!!!!!
> i went to made a purchase order entry , GP says
> order processing setup is missing or dameged  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Thanks

0
prot1 (1345)

3 axis chart
Is it possible to create a 3 axis chart ? I want the bottom x axis to import names from a row on a spread sheet. The Y axis will contain the value of a score from the same sheet, 0 -100 in increments of 20. And a third axis on top of the chart to contain the 12 months of the year. Thank You You can have secondary axes on both the horizontal and vertical axes. First you need at least two series. Double click one and on the Axis tab, check the Secondary option. This usually gets you just a secondary Y axis. To mix and match your choices, right click the chart and choose Chart Options....

ROUND Function with other function
Hi, I have this formula: =IF(R8>0,CONCATENATE("+",R8),R8) and the results shows me for example: +11.6 but what I really want t show is +12. I've been trying to put the "Round" function at a few places in th formula but it doesn't work. The closest I got was with this formula: =ROUND(IF(R8>0,CONCATENATE("+",R8),R8),0) where it showed me 12, without the "+" sign before.... Can anyone help me ? Thank -- Outapi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Outapin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member...

OWA Timeout #3
By default, OWA is timing out after 15 minutes of inactivity. Is there any way I can increase the timeout period to much longer than 15 minutes? I have a few users who's only access to our exchange server is through the OWA and it is annoying to keep having to login again. Thanks! What version of Exchange? Do you use Forms based auth (if 2003)? Short answer is yes, you can logon to OWA in trusted mode and have it not expire for, say, 1hr. Baris. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Brian Rottman" <anon@anonymous.c...

Returning a range from an inner function
I have a range of data, which has had the DOLLAR() function performed on it. I would like to get the total of this range using the SUM() function. doing SUM(F1:F4) will not work, so I need to convert the data into values that will work. The VALUE() function is perfect for converting the data into values that will work for SUM(), but the formula SUM(VALUE(F1:F4)) does not work because VALUE() will not accept a range as a parameter (and also does not return a range). I need to perform the VALUE() function on each cell before submitting it to SUM(). There must be some way to do this, cons...

JustifyString function problem
Hi, I'm using the "JustifyString" function (from Stephan Lebans) to right justify three columns in a ListBox. Two of them are working fine ... one's a simple number (long integer) and the other's currency. The third causes an Access 2003 crash! That third column is a long integer which is a link to the autonumber field in another table. Both tables are in the query as I need columns from both tables in the ListBox. If I change the JustifyString to reference the autonumber field in the other table, I still get an Access crash. I didn't review the Access er...

automating functions
I am a complete novice at CRM 1.2, but want to be able to create, for example, a workflow process that will monitor the CSR's and the queues and automatically assign a new case to the least busy CSR. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Jim Please tell me what I would have to do and with what tools in order to create such a workflow process. "jmb" wrote: > I am a complete novice at CRM 1.2, but want to be able to create, for > example, a workflow process that will monitor the CSR's and the queues and > automatically assign a new case to the lea...

Returning a CHAR[] from a function
I have the following function that returns the path of where the program was run from. However I cant seem to return the butter as a CHAR. The code works if I use it in a procedure but not where I need to return the variable CHAR buffer. char CAutoRunDlg::GetProgramPath(void) { char buffer[_MAX_PATH]; //declares maimum path //opens window maximized //_getcwd(,)gets the current working directory // #include <direct.h> //needed for current working directory /* Get the current working directory: */ if( _getcwd( buffer, _MAX_PATH ) == NULL ) perror( "_getcwd error" )...

Extracting macros from a worksheet #3
Gord, Thanks for the info. I have Excel setup to ask me about enabling and disabling macros when opening a worksheet. I've tried both with no luck. I get the same error when attempting to open this file. The workbook that I'm opening has always worked before. That workbook and macros were designed and written by me and they have been working for more that 5 months now. There are only two worksheets in the workbook and I've never had any reason to group them together, however, when the workbook opens with the error, I can see that the two sheets are, in fact, selected. In add...

Turning Off Error Reporting using API Functions and VB
We want to automatically turn off the error reporting options using Windows API functions for the following functions area Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel, System, the Advanced tab and Error Reporting (at the bottom of the screen), which launches the Error Reporting screen. Another way to get to that screen: Open My Computer, right-click on Properties, click on Advanced tab and Error Reporting. Any assistance would be welcome. It's not a program's call. It's the user's decision. --=20 -------------------------------------------------------------------------= --...

Complex functions
Hi All, Suppose you have a very complex and long function that is also subject to a condition, then you will/can have something like: =if(condition(complex function), complex function, other complex function) It can have more lines in the formula bar, so readability below 0 Kelvin. Is there a way to 'name' a function? =If(condition(myfunc = complex function), myfunc, other complex function) With kind regards, JP Yes you can put a formula into an Excel Name (the same as you can give a range an Excel Name. Very powerful it can be too. Do a Google fo...

3 views in same document in mdi app
Does anyone know how to switch between 3 views in the same window in a mfc application. I have 3 menu functions, OnSalesChart, OnSalesTable, OnCategoryChart. the sales chart is the default view. I'm doing a variation of the code extract listed, which works but only if i swap between one to the other and then back again before switching to another view. I think the problem lies with m_pDataList->SetDlgCtrlID(AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST); m_pCategoryView->SetDlgCtrlID(AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST+1); and how im processing them. Could anyone help, if you need to email me, remove the obvious ...

Links #3
Is there a way to note all calculation changes that happen when I make a change in a particular cell. Thanks ...

Match Function
Hi, I have put together a spreadsheet to find codes, states, descriptions. It finds the data by dates. Columns are: Dates, Codes, States, Descriptions If I put in a date it matches the code, state and description. My problem is that if I have 2 dates that are the same it will only match the first date it can find. What kind of formula do I need so that it will output the second or third date data. Thanks for your help. If you need a copy of the spreadsheet please let me know. How many rows of data do you have? -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Melanie" <Melanie@discussio...

Printing in Outlook #3
I just switched from Outlook Express to Outlook. I would like to find out how to print just one page instead of the entire message. Express had the option to select which &/or how many pages to print. If Outlook has that option I have been unable to find it. Thanks! Franki, you wrote on Fri, 20 Jul 2007 06:56:02 -0700: > I just switched from Outlook Express to Outlook. I would like to find out > how to print just one page instead of the entire message. Express had the > option to select which &/or how many pages to print. If Outlook has that > option I have ...

If Function Function
okay. So I am trying to workout a formula to compute a commision earning. Basically, if X amount of new business is made, then X*Y (corresponding Commision rate percentage), but if new business =<X, then X*Y (Commision rate percentage that is true). Problem is, it's super confusing...anyone have any suggestions? See if this helps: http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/variablerate.html -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "aetejada" <aetejada@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA4E55F7-9435-4BB6-837A-416A59BB72A0@microsoft.com... > okay. So I am...

Outlook 2002 Change Password function
I want users to be able to change password from the Outlook Login Page, but it does noet seem to work. Outlook 2002 Sp1 and Windows Server 2003 (AD) and Exchange 2003 SP1 Important: Outlook client is not member of the domain... There are not many Microsoft Articles about this. Anyone? -- Regards, Menko den Ouden Netherlands Menko den Ouden schreef in deze nieuwsgroep op 23-6-2005 15:28: > I want users to be able to change password from the Outlook Login Page, but > it does noet seem to work. > > Outlook 2002 Sp1 and Windows Server 2003 (AD) and Exchange 2003 SP1 > ...

Net Framework 1.0 service pack 3
My auto update wants to install Net Framework 1.0 service pack 3. Can't install, keep getting Error Code: 0x643. I have an HP Pavilion ze 4500 series notebook, running windows xp now with service pack 3. Have been trying to update everything and this is thing only I can't install. This is an older PC and have upgraded memory, ran an opitimizer and got thngs working pretty well. My current .Net Framework 1.0.3705.288 Does anyone have any suggestions? I would appreciate any help. Thank you. -- kim Hello Kim, See <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976982>...

MS CRM 3.0 Customer Case Problem
Dear CRM Experts, I have a problem with MS CRM 3.0: I want to create a web based form in our company website that customers create their Cases (tickets) by it and we (I and my Tech. staff) response to them (Ticketing system). It seems for security reasons we shouldn’t allow CRM browsing outside of our Internal Network (Intranet). Please help me how can present solution for this problem. Best Regards, Mohsen Ahmadi You have a couple of options. There are third-party apps that will let you integrate CRM with your website, but with 3.0 you would probably need to purchase the External C...

DateDiff function throwing error in Where clause
I have a set of queries that generate dates and want to use DateDiff to select those records with certain dates are greater than others. The following clause keeps giving me an incompatible data type error: WHERE DateDiff('d',[From date],[DatumStvoreni])>0 I have the exact expression in the SELECT clause and it show positive and negative integers just fine, but when I add this test, I get the error. There are no bad values in the dataset, I've looked, and when I export the DateDiff column to a temp table and run a query on that, it works fine. Only when I use t...

timing a function
Good Morning All, I've writen an MFC C++ application, under VC++6.0 . How can I check how much time it takes for a specific function to complete? I need to know how many miliseconds one of my function call takes. Thanks very much in advance, Dudu Arbel If your accuracy requirement is in ms - use GetTickCount. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "dududuil" <dududuil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0167B90-33D2-4A4F-A73D-DC4EBEF81946@microsoft.com... > Good Morning All, > > I've writen an MFC C++ ...

non-functioning multiple Array formulas in a workbook
I have a workbook with used for forecasting. I use a template sheet for each forecast (all forecast sheets -54- are the same and contain sheet-level names). On each sheet I have a formula that counts the number of chargeable engagements (where the chargeable engagement is indicated by a "C" in the preceding column) and places the results in a cell with concatenated text. The 'chargeable designation' column is a named range. I can get the formula to work on only two of the worksheets. It can be any two sheets, but it will only work on two sheets maximum. I have tried a numbe...

C function prototype
Is that for Class/Object function prototype, I must define the function in header file or .cpp file. MyClass::functionA(); MyClass::functionB(); but for C function prototype, I don't have to define if it's put before the main() function the following is not needed - void stradd (char *s1, char *s2); void stradd (char *s1, int i); ========= #include <iostream> // cannot be iostream.h?? #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> #include <comdef.h> #include <conio.h> #include <windows.h> // must need for SYSTEMTIME //must need C/C++ > General...

dir helper functions
I just created the first draft of some PowerShell functions I've added to my profile.ps1 to let me leverage my cmd.exe "dir" command experience, yet use the PowerShell version of this functionality (outputing a stream of Directory and File objects). function dir/od { dir $args | sort LastWriteTime } function dir/o-d { dir $args | sort LastWriteTime -Descending} function dir/os { dir $args | ? { !$_.PSIsContainer } | sort Length } function dir/o-s { dir $args | ? { !$_.PSIsContainer } | sort Length -Descending} function dir/os/a-d { dir $args | ? ...

Data format in publisher merge function
I am trying to merge data from excel to Publisher and some columns of data come across with too many decimal position i.e number in excel 54.090 comes across as 54.09000000003. I have tried to format the columns as text but does not seem to work. DK <DK@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to merge data from excel to Publisher and some columns of > data come across with too many decimal position i.e number in excel > 54.090 comes across as 54.09000000003. I have tried to format the > columns as text but does not seem to work. Export ...

CMonthCalCtrl #3
Calendar control is setting timer. Upon receiving timer message it sends MCN_SELCHANGE notification. What is a reason for that? -- RainMan ...