FRX - two companies but different functional currencies -

I have two companies but different functional currencies and common reporting
currency.  Can I use reporting tree in FRX. (V 6.7) for these two companies.
0
Syam (39)

Hyperlinks from one document to another document on a different dr
When I have made a Hyperlink from a document in one drive to a document in another drive it works until I save it go out of the file. When I log back into the file that had the link set in it it does not work, gives an error message when the link is selected: The address of this site is valid, check the address and try again. I have re-done this quite a few times with the same results. Help ...

Two 2003 interface questions
We just were upgraded to Outlook 2003 today. I really like some of the new features. I do have two little complaints and was wondering if anyone knew of a way to 'fix' them: 1) On my left pane, in the MAIL option, i have both FAVORITE FOLDERS and ALL MAIL FOLDERS. Is there a way to remove FAVORITE FOLDERS? 2) When viewing messages groupe by conversation, I am getting a lot of white space. Ie, in 2003, it looked like this: ------------------------------------ + conversation name ------------------------------------ + conversation name ------------------------------------ + conversati...

Calculate field with input from different table
Hi all, I would like to calculate a value of a field in table A via a formula. However, some input for this formula contains a field in table B. To put differently, in table A I would like to set the data type of one field to "calculated" and use a field from table B within the formula. Unfortunately, Access 2007 only offers me all the fields within table A for incorporation in my formula. How can I use a field from a different table for a calculated field in another table? Best, Andreas On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:27:22 -0800 (PST), Andreas <andreas.vester@gmail.com&g...

Compare two lists and get differences
Hi, I have two files: FileOrigin and FileDest. I execute a Macro in FileDest, and select the FileOrign with Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show. 1) FileDest as a unique ID in sheet =93Track=94, cell AQ7. This is text and numeric (example IFS-gs21e3). Also has a list of Providers in range C84:C133. (text and numeric). These can contain duplicates. 2) FileOrigin has transactions detail. Sheet =93Cost=94 Column D has the IDs. Column G has the Providers. IDs are duplicated, Providers are duplicated. In FileDest, I need to get a list of Providers listed in FileOrigin but not in F...

Excel 2007 "=hyperlink" function & Save As PDF
Greetings, I have a spreadsheet of names in column A and a formula in coloumn B which converts the name into a hyperlink. I've used the "=hyperlink" function to do this and used a friendly name in the formula. However when I publish the spreadsheet using "Save As" PDF, the hyperlinks don't work. The friendly name shows as blue text & underlined, but can't click on them. Any tips to resolve this? -- Regards RWilkhu ...

Using Mid Function with Pivot Table Calculated Item
Hi, I'm using excel 2007, I have a pivot table and I'm trying to create a calculated item, the formula for the Calculated item is: IF(MID('Project Title',7,1)="S", .20, .10) The Project Title field contains text and if the 7th character of the project title field is "S" I want the calculated item to return .20 otherwise ..10, but for some reason it is always returning .10. Am I doing something wrong here? Thanks. Simon ...

Different colors within on cell.
1 ; 45 ; 0 I want to change the color of each of the above numbers to bold green, 1, then bold black 45 and finally bold blue 0. Each number in the one cell is from the following formula: =TEXT(C4,0)&" ; "&TEXT(D4,0)&" ; "&TEXT(E4,0) It is lack of space on the paper printout that I want to combine the 3 cells into 1. Thanks for any help. Lee It is possible to have the three words in Mom's Apple Pie display in different colours but there is no way to have a formula deliver three colours! How about making the columns narrower? -- Bernard ...

Seperate text and number to different cells
Hi, I have some data in cell (A1) which is alpha numeric, from this data I want number and text in seperate cells (B1) and (C1) respectively per the below example. A B C Raw Data Numbers Text asho344555k123 344555123 ashok 123ab47 12347 ab 1affu123 1123 affu Thanks Afroz The following User Defined Function will return the numerals in a mixed cell: Public Function ReturnNumerals(rng As Range) As String Dim sStr As String, i As Long, ...

Function or Formula in Excel
Hi new to this. in cell B13 I have a drop down box with 3 options Post Courier Air freight and I need function that will allow me to have a different answer when each is selected the out put in B12 eg when Post is selected I wish the price which is located in say D4 to come up in B12 when Courier is selected the price to come which is located in E4to come up in B12 and the same with Air freight Would be most appreciated if some could help me with this Rod Label in D3:F3 the 3 DV choices: Post, Courier, Air freight Then place in B12: =IF(B13="","",HLOOKUP(B13,D3:F4...

One form, two tables UPDATE help?
I am running Access 2003. A user enters data into one field on a continuous form bound to one table. I want to be able to UPDATE this same data into a similar field in another table based on an equal week number, year and Part number for the data. Is this possible? I have been trying something like: Sub UpdateCM1() Dim strQuery As String Dim HoldWeekNo as Integer Dim HoldYear as Integer Dim HoldPartNo as String HoldWeekNo = Forms!frmMnthCMNew!WeekNo HoldYear = Forms!frmMnthCMNew!Yr HoldPartNo = Forms!frmMnthCMNew!PartNo strQuery = "UPDATE CMMonth " & _...

custom currency formating
Hi, I think this is a really simple question but I am trying to forma cells to show millions of dollars i.e. $6.5M How do I add the 'M' from the custom formating option?? thanks for your help! Jenn -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try this Custom format $#,##0.00"M Change the number of decimal places to suit your needs. tj thanks for the quick reply -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How to query from two worksheets
I have two worksheets: WS1, contains Jobs each with one or many Qualifications Requirements WS2, contains Employees each with one or many Qualifications For each Job, I would to assess the Required Qualification(s) an identify all Employees that have the required Qualification(s). For example, - Job Asst Terminal Manager must have Qualifications Radio Trainin and First Aid. - If any employees that have both the Radio and First Aid should b extracted. How would I achieve this in Excel 2002? Thanks. Masa -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It would be possible to do t...

Company UserDefined labels
Where do we change the labels for the 2 User Defined fields on the company setup window? thx -- Doug Wilson Consultant Emergence Bermuda Modifier, Sad, but I think it is true. Kind regards, Leslie "Doug" wrote: > Where do we change the labels for the 2 User Defined fields on the company > setup window? > > thx > -- > Doug Wilson > Consultant > Emergence Bermuda ...

Shop Cost different from HQ Cost
We are using MS RMS at 14 stores and have an HQ database where item details are maintained. We use the Cost Update Worksheet to update item costs at the stores. The worksheet is reported as having processed successfully. However half the stores are showing the old cost and half showing the new cost (as reported in the ITEMDYNAMIC table through the "snapshot"). What might cause different stores to have different costs? (The item ID's are all okay so there appears to be no database integrity issue) Thanks in advance, Dave Dave, The first thing I do anymore when having issues...

restoring pub1.edb to different server
I have an NT Backup of my Exchange 2000 server, which is called TEMP2. TEMP2 is dying with a damaged drive and has corrupted the public folders. I have brought up another server called something different and I now want to restore the last good backup of the PUB1.EDB/STM from the NT backup. However, I'm getting errors telling me that it can't restore to a different server? Is there anyway to get around this issue? TIA Mike You can't restore a public folder store from one server to another server. Do you have replicas of all the folders that you are trying to restore? Y...

How to FTP via VPN to sites with real adresses on different IP's ?
Hi, I am using Windows 2003 Server. The VPN works fine, but I want to FTP through the VPN so the connection is encrypted. The problem is each of my IIS sites has a real Internet address specified, w.x.y.z. So when the VPN comes up using a private IP, I can't connect to any of the FTP sites using the VPN server's IP, 10.10.10.2. Could you give me specific directions how to deal with this? Thank you for your help. ...

Excel User Defined Function to Access Function
Hi All, this is my 1st time post....but have used this site many times for help on Access projects. I have a situation that I am converting from an Excel file to Access database. I use an user defined function to calculate weeks of supply. I need to covert the formula into Access and am not knowing where to start. The function in Excel is: Function WOS(inv, fdemand) 'Calculates True WOS with inventory and future ships as arguments. 'inv is a single cell representing the current week's ending inventory 'fdemand is the range of future demand listed in 1 row and ...

Remove auto date function in cells
When I type '11/12' for example in Excel 2003 it automatically changes it to '12-Nov'. How can I remove this function? I tried endlessly to change thing in 'options' but nothing seemed to work! Thanks for any help Format the cell for text. (This doesn't fix cells you've already typed in) It always will do that as it sees a date, try '11/12 the apostrophe will show in the formula bar but not in the cell, the ' converts it to text, Regards, Alan. "TKassis" <TKassis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF7291DB-615E-4D64...

Combining two similar worksheets and showing changes
I thought i posted this question yesterday, obviously i have no idea what im doing, because now i can't find it. But anyway, In excel I have two very similar worksheets that started out as the same worksheet. They were copied by someone and now two users have been making changes to them, and i guess its my job to put them back together, and show the changes that both of the users made. if i just copied one to the other i would have nearly five thousand rows of duplicate data. How can i do this? It seems like it would be so simple, I just don't work with excel that much. th...

Trying to print different columns non sequentially on one sheet of paper.
Hi, I have an excel doc. that has about 18 columns. I would like to print just selected columns but NOT all in a consecutive row. For example Column A, Column D and Column H. But I would like them to print all on one sheet. Currently I have tried to look for directions on how to do this but the columns print on separate pages. Is this possible to have them print all on one sheet? I am dumbfounded on this one! :confused: -- vivavegas02 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ vivavegas02's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

Why does Outlook open two windows?
When installed Outlook 2003 with a new profile about two hours ago, it would open one window each time I started Outlook. But now, after I've been doing a lot of work on the folder structure, particularly transferring dozens of folders by drag and drop within a single non-default PST file. I notice that the computer has been very noisy for a while, apparently furiously coping with the changes I've been making. Now when I start Outlook, it opens two windows; presumably that's an outcome of something I inadvertently did when transferring all the folders. I'd rather it ...

Count currency in cash drawer
We've just migrated from QS2000 to Store Operations. In QS2000 when we counted opening and closing amounts there was a nice feature whereby we could put in the number of .05, .10, .25, $1, $5, etc and the amount was calculated for us. I can't readily find that feature available in Store Operations. Would you please help me find it? If it is not in the program, I'd like to recommend it be added. HI Jane, I have asnwer this question in email but here is reply also: yes this feature is available, what you need to really do is that go to SO Manager > Database > click on T...

Problem with FRX viewer through web browser
We have a few PC's with windows XP that don't open the .FRD files properly. The user can navigate to the file through a dirctory tree but when the try to open the FRD file windows treats it as a compressed file that it want's to try and open. On one PC I can save the file and then open it using the FRX viewer outside of the web browser. Another one displays three xml files instead of opening the report viewer program to view the file. Yet another works just fine (frx viewer opens up inside the web browser). The second PC mentioned "had" winzip installed, after winzip ...

Lookup functions #3
I have a file with two spreadsheets containing data. One contains a list of user defined entries, the other I want to summarise specific fields based upon the original entries in S/sheet 1. I am trying to use the lookup function to enter in S/sheet 2 the value driven by a field in s/sheet 1. Eg, S/sheet 1 has a client reference, names and other details. On S/sheet 2 I only want the client reference, name and one other field taken from fields in S/sheet 1. ie. Lookupif(A1="1")then return value in B2 Something messy like that! Something like =VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet1!A1:E20,2,F...

Trying to finish up a worksheet function (if/or??)
Okay, here are the details and the exact data: A12 thru A17 = Income Source (text, user defined [examples would be Social Security, Pension, etc.]) B12 thru B17 = Amount Received (will be currency in $dddd.cc format) C12 thru C17 = Tax Deductible? (currenty have a drop-down list option, YES or NO) A18 = Subtotal (text) B18 = Subtotal (calculated sum of above columns) C18= [empty] A20 = Choose an Investor (text) B20 = Investor name (from drop down list) C20 = Mark up amount (i.e., 125%, would like it to auto fill from the investor chosen) A22 = Total (text) B22 = Total (calculated su...