SUMMARY^R^21^160
SUMMARY^R^21^170
SUMMARY^R^25
SUMMARY^R^25^150
SUMMARY^R^25^160
SUMMARY^R^25^170

I have the following formula:

@UNIT(SUMMARY^R^21) THEN @691*3

This will give me an amount for SUMMARY^R^21 only. I want an amount to
appear for SUMMARY^R^21^150, SUMMARY^R^21^160, and SUMMARY^R^21^170. In
order
to do this I have to add 3 more formulas(e.g.IF @UNIT(SUMMARY^R^21^150)
THEN
@691*3).

The thing is that my tree is big and i will need about 150 formulas to
do
this. Is there any way to have a formula for SUMMARY^R^21 that can also

include anything that is under that?(e.g.SUMMARY^R^21^150,
SUMMARY^R^21^160,
and SUMMARY^R^21^170).

Thanks!

0
sergiosr (2)

Expand message tree in newsgroup
Is there any way to expand the message tree for all messages in all newsgroups all the time. Thank you On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:23:41 -0400, Frank Drew Leyda wrote: > Is there any way to expand the message tree for all messages in all > newsgroups all the time. > > Thank you Read the instructions for the newsreader that you use. They are all different. -- Gene E. Bloch This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CAE583.FC4335A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-pri...

Chi Square questions
While reading about the chi square test, I came across this web site: http://www.biology.ed.ac.uk/research/groups/jdeacon/statistics/tress9.html It talks about using the chi square test to see if the 80/40 ratio of female/male students in pharmacology could be due to chance when the overall ratio in all classes is 50/50. I set up an Excel sheet to test this: Expected Actual Chi Sq Real Chance Male 60 40 0.00026073 99.97% 0.03% Female 60 80 Did I use the chitest function correctly? Did I correctly interpret the results in the las...

Finding my previous questions...
I often would like to come back to this site to lookup one of my previous questions, such that I can again utilize the solution you provided me. However, I often can remember the 'Subject' I used during the submission, and therefore can't find my question. Is there some way I can use this site to locate all my previous submissions? Many thanks http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "cdavidson" <cdavidson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE778701-F1B9-47F1-B447-D10C5A8D6D53@microsoft.com... >I often w...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

Simple? Reference Question
Can I reference a value in a spreadsheet that is not open? I have 2 spreadsheets, 1 for the totals- and 1 for the values. I want the total spreadsheet to update when the value spreadsheet is updated. Do I need a macro to open the spreadsheet, grab the values and pull them into the total spreadsheet, and close the values? Thanks, Jesse No need for a macro- just open both files at once. Let's call them Source.xls and Target.xls: Target is the file your working on, and Source is the one that holds the data to be referenced. With both files open, start the formula in Target.xls, an...

newbie question on finding and editing
Using vb.net, I need to search through XML files to locate specific elements and once found, update attributes of their companion elements. In plain language, I need to find specific book titles and update note information about each book. Not every book would be updated; just selected ones. So, I am confused whether to use DOM, XPath, both, or something else? My understandig of Xpathnavigator is that it is a read-only class. And DOM seems good for mass updates, but how to use it to find things? Thanks for any advise! george Hi Geoge, I'd suggest you use Xml DOM and XmlElement. ...

Printing a "tree structure"
H I have created an excel spreadsheet with many hyperlinked pages and would like to be able to print off the worksheet or a copy of the structure of the worksheet which woul d give an idea of which pages are linked to each othe Can anybody think of a way? Dear Ian Have a look at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm Some very interesting stuff on there which might solve your problem. Hope this helps Paul Falla >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >I have created an excel spreadsheet with many hyperlinked pages and would like to be able to print off the worksheet ...

questions
Can you help me?I can't understand.PLEASE TELL ME !HOW IS OUTLOOK EXPRESS? Slick - but you are asking in the wrong news group. Try one for Outlook Express, this one deals with Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer user27 <user27@mail.edu> asked: | Can you help me?I can't understand.PLEASE TELL ME !HOW IS OUTLOOK | EXPRESS? ...

Question with regard to Average formula
Hi all, I have a work sheet called 'HSO Front Sheet' and another one called 'HSO Data sheet'. On the front sheet it averages 5 cells from the data sheet using the following forumla: ='HSO Data sheet'!D4+'HSO Data sheet'!F4+'HSO Data sheet'!H4+'HSO Data sheet'!J4+'HSO Data sheet'!L4 If no data is contained within the data sheet the cell on the front sheet returns: #DIV/0! This then messes up an average of the averages sum i've got elsewhere :P I've tried ='HSO Data sheet'!D4+'HSO Data sheet'!F4+'HSO Data sh...

Is there a newsgroup for Blackberry questions?
Hello! Anyone know of a group for Blackberry support? Gregg Hill Gregg Hill <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote: > Anyone know of a group for Blackberry support? comp.dcom.telecom seems to have discussions on that. -- Brian Tillman Thank you, Brian! "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uxoIuvkqEHA.2732@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Gregg Hill <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote: > >> Anyone know of a group for Blackberry support? > > comp.dcom.telecom seems to have discussions on that. > -- > Brian Tillman ...

Public Folder Propagate Settings question
In reading through the Exchange documentation on public folder replication and public folder moving to other servers in the site, there is a reference to going to the public folder top level, and clicking on "propagate settings". What it doesn't clarify is, if you have already established MAPI permissions on some sub-folders, and have already established NTFS security settings on some other sub-folders, will these permissions be overwritten with the propagated top level values? I want to replicate all my public folders to another server in the site without having to enable rep...

Query Ascending Question
In a Ascending order on a query how can I get the blanks to come last, now its ordering blanks first then a,b,c,...Thanks for your help...Bob SELECT SomeTable.* FROM SomeTable ORDER BY [SomeColumn] Is Null, SomeColumn; Where 'SomeTable is the name of your table and 'SomeColumn' is the name of the column on which you want to sort. -- Brendan Reynolds Access MVP "Bob" <xxx@xx.xx> wrote in message news:evnf6a$1me$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > > > In a Ascending order on a query how can I get the blanks to come last, now > its ordering blanks first th...

Picture Properties Question
I can find no way to get picture info once I pull a jpg or bmp into my Pub document so I assume that the original picture doesn't retain its name or extension. Is there any way to change this so that any pics I bring in will retain the info automatically? Does the new version of Publisher retain info? TIA, Catt Hi Catt (Catt@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I can find no way to get picture info once I pull a jpg or bmp into || my Pub document so I assume that the original picture doesn't retain || its name or extension. Is there any way to change thi...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

Another IMF V2 question
I just reinstall SP2 on my Exchange 2003, and I still don't see the IMF option under my default SMTP virtual server. And YES I have checked the box (Apply IMF filter) in the Advanced propreties on the Default SMTP virtual server. Anyone has an idea? REgards JP The only thing on the advanced properties of the SMTP virtual server is to turn on/off the different filtering options. IMF settings are found under ESM > Global Settings > Right Click on Message Delivery > Intelligent Message Filtering tab. "JP Breton" <jpbreton@videotron.ca> wrote in message ...

Public Folder Questions #3
This may be a stupid question and I have tried what I thought was correct and still no luck. What I have is a public folder for our tech support people to go to for tech support email. Is there a way when one of the reads the message in the folder, that it marks it as being read and when it marks it that way, that when other tech support people go into the folder it shows that is has been read to them to? If that is possible, I need help in getting that setup and implemented. This would make life simplier as being able to go to one centralized place to get messages made it easy, but...

FRX
error 3050 when starting FRX any thoughts? Hmmmmm..... Doesn't appear to be a Pervasive error.... Could be a SQL error..... Could be an OS error..... With a lack of any other pertinent information, could it be a Windows error relating to not being able to lock the database..... Could occur if the user only has read access and therefore the database engine cannot write a lock.... How about the entire error message and more info about the version numbers for Greaat Plains, FRx, database, etc.... Just some thoughts..... Lyle On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700, "Shannon" <sh...

MVC Question 05-11-10
Hello, I keep getting the following error in my MVC application The resource cannot be found. Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. Requested URL: /Views/NewPlayer/Test.aspx Test.aspx. is certainly there.It even shows as the url in the Url bar . I'm using VS2010 built in webserver. Any Help? Thanks AMP wrote: > Hello, > I keep getting the following error in my MVC...

Webpart for FRx
I've seen a couple of places refer to a webpart for FRx reports - does anyone know about it? Hello, FRx Webport is basically used for publishing FRx reports to intranet. This option enables you to view the reports in explorer. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "jland5" wrote: > I've seen a couple of places refer to a webpart for FRx reports - does anyone > know about it? ...

GUI thread question
I have a Win32 application which call a Dialog based regular MFC dll. On the dialog box, there is a button which will create a GUI thread: void CDialog_Dll_Main::OnBnClickedStartThread() { // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here CWinThread* m_pThread = AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CMyGUIThread)); } In the CMyGUIThread::InitInstance(): BOOL CMyGUIThread::InitInstance() { // TODO: perform and per-thread initialization here m_pMainWnd=new CDialog_Thread; m_pMainWnd->SetForegroundWindow(); m_pMainWnd->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); return TRUE; } Error here: m_pMain...

Questions a/b suspense accounts, Classifications
I am using M04 and have generally avoided the issue of different dates for related transactions (e.g. credit card payments where payments are categorized as a transfer but the dates of the actual transactions are different in the credit card and checking account). Usually I just make a note in the memo field of the target account recording the date the payment posted. As I've gotten more accustomed to using Money and managing my finances in general, I've decided that I want to use a suspense account to more accurately reflect what is going on and have a record of the "transit&qu...

question in 'C++'
Why this will not work? I have a class pointer create from file stream and want to call the class' protected member function. So I derived a class and make the caller its friend. Then use 'c' type cast and call from there. It compiles and works, but not the result that it should be. Class A { protected: void a(){} void b(){} public: virtual void c() { a(); b(); } } class B { A* pA = fromfile(); pA->c(); // problem here, I just want to call pA->b(); } so I changed: class D : public A { public: A(){} Virtual A(){}; friend class B; } now in class B { A* pA = fromfi...

XML formatting question.
Hi All: For example, I load a XML file with DOM. XML file like this: <root a="a" b="b"/> Then I want to save and format this file like this: <root a="a" b="b" /> But I find that I can not insert CR and Tab char between attributes. Help me, please! Fiveight Which XML parser are you using? Most of the one's I've seen have a separate XML formatter (SAX parser?) that allows you to set up the format for how files are written. In any event, except for visual it doesn't matter how the file is written. Tom "fi...