FRx trans report

Trying to create a excel report in FRx which reports only transactions.
Always get a standard financial statement as well. Is there a way to get
just the transactions?

Tried that thanks, when opening the drill first I get the F/S from which I can
drill to the transactions. Am trying to get the transactions as the first and
only page.
Thanks

klewis wrote:

> Select the transactions option only in the catalogue.
>
> "noyb" wrote:
>
> > Trying to create a excel report in FRx which reports only transactions.
> > Always get a standard financial statement as well. Is there a way to get
> > just the transactions?

Pretty much tried all of the other settings. In all cases get financial statement first and have to drill to see transaction
details. Detail level "transaction only" and "Financial & transaction" yield exactly the same report. Oh well, just another
undocumented "feature" of FRx.

klewis wrote:

> I do not know if this would work, but have you tried changing your column format to use the trans detail types instead of GL.
>
> "noyb" wrote:
>
> > Tried that thanks, when opening the drill first I get the F/S from which I can
> > drill to the transactions. Am trying to get the transactions as the first and
> > only page.
> > Thanks
> >
> > klewis wrote:
> >
> > > Select the transactions option only in the catalogue.

Group Membership Report
Hi all! I have a big dynamic distribution Group and would like to see a report that show list of the membership. I want to have it in the csv format. If there is appropriate cmdlet or script for doing that? Thank you in advance. This from a Microsoft article gets you the membership. $MarketingDepartment = Get-DynamicDistributionGroup -Identity "Marketing Department" Get-Recipient -RecipientPreviewFilter $MarketingDepartment.RecipientFilter You're welcome to do the PowerShell research to figure out how to format it. Bruce Payette's book is good for t...

"Reports" shows CC payment as expense?
Hi I'm using Money 2007, and I'm trying to view the "Reports". I have a checking account and credit card account. Even though I classify my credit card payments as "Credit Card Transfers/Payments" the Reports still shows those payments as Expenses. I purchase everything on my credit card, so it doubles the amount of expenses I have, instead of showing it as a transfer. For example if I charge $100 to my credit card, then pay off that credit card with my checking account, Money shows that I spent $200. $100 on the c/c and $100 paying the c/c. How can I correct...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

Report Header when printing muliple reports at once.
Hello. I have a button set up, that when clicked, asks for the start date and the number of months in which you'd like to print out reports for. Each report is two pages. I'd like the first page of each new report to be "Work Order" and then the second page of each report to say "Manhole Investigation". At the moment when you tell it to print all work orders that were done in the last month - it prints the very first page with "Work Order" and each page thereafter with "Manhole Investigation." I have it set up, in the report itself, w...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

How to make staff sales report and stock report
Dear All First table with names. second table with store items. I read the northwind for preparing invoices which does not fit my requirement. Pls give me links for me to read up on how to prepare report on persons who have made purchases by linking these two tables. Pls give any links where I can read on how to go about to prepare a report on persons who made purchases; report of stores opening stock, quantity sold and stock balance etc. Edit/Delete Message On Wed, 19 May 2010 10:09:01 -0700, CAPTGNVR <CAPTGNVR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear All >...

Expected shipments report for drop ships only
I'm trying to run an expected PO shipments report for drop- ships. Report writer is able to accept the restriction for showing only Standard POs by entering the restiction PO Type = 1. But the report does return any records if you use PO Type = 2 or <> 1. The report shows Drop Ships only if you are in Report Writer, but not if you access the report in Great Plains. And yes, I've checked security. How do I print the expected shipments PO report from GP (not report writer) for Drop Shipment POs only? ...

Crystal Reports 9 timeout 10-14-04
Good afternoon! When creating a report using Crystal Reports Wizard in Crystal Reports 9, Crystal seems to just hang indefinitely. Any ideas? What version for Crystal reports you are using ?. You should be using Crystal Reports 9.0.22. Please follow the link regarding Crystal. http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMCrystalReportsFAQ.aspx We are using 9.2.2 - the correct version. "Dignity" wrote: > What version for Crystal reports you are using ?. You should be using > Crystal Reports 9.0.22. Please follow the link regarding Crystal. > > >...

Update a Report from a Form
I have a button on a form that opens a report based upon that form. I want to be able to change the data in the record, then simply click the button to update the report. The button needs to update the record (without moving to the next record), close the last report if it is still opened, then open the new report (or simply update it) ...

CRM Reports Timing Out
I have got CRM 1.2 installed with SQL Server 2000 database. Installation includes only the default reports from Crystal. Have been running system for about 3 months and the Sales and Services CRM components are working fine. I am getting a timeout error when running several of the crystal reports. For example the Case Report "Case Activity & Notes" reports returns the following error: Timeout waiting for Crystal PageServer to respond Has anyone seen this error and know how to set the / reset the timeout value? Thank you, -- Doug M - DBA ...

Report #3
Has anyone put together a simple report that lists all items that are overstocked - on hand is above the Restock Level? It would be great to have the ILC, Descpription, Qty Above Restock Level, and Qty On Hand. That way if a vendor wanted to know what you're overstocked in, you could quickly generate a report with the exact information. Right now I generate a report that shows On Hand, Restock Level and export to Excel, then do a column subtracting the On Hand from the Restock Level and that gives me my overage. -- Kris Kris, just open the report u r currently using in notepad,...

Prebilling report in Great Plains
How do I generate the data through SQL which will mirror the prebilling T&M report in Project Accouting. What are the conditions that I will use on the tables ...

Report option has been deleted
We recently moved a company database to a new server. Now when we try to run any report options in GP, we get this message: "This report option has been deleted since you opened this window." Any ideas? We have many, many report options. Are your reports in a shared dictionary on the server? Does the Dex.Ini still point to the proper location or did you leave the Reports.dic on the old server and shut it down? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http:...

create report based on data from other form?
2x forms one form contains addresses, each record shows a different address, each record has a unique project_id the other form contains invoices, each record shows a different invoice number, date and project_id i want a button on the address form that opens a report, the report only shows those invoice records that have the same project_id as the record that is currently viewed on the address form how do i do this? hi, On 15.04.2010 12:58, Seddon Acaster wrote: > i want a button on the address form that opens a report, the report only > shows those invoice re...

Report Advanced Filtering Problem
Hi, I am creating a series of opportunity reports that require advanced filtering. I want to include all opportunities even if the OpportunityProduct info has not been set, so I'm using a left outer join to link Opportunity to OpportunityProduct. The problem I'm having is that if *any* of the Opportunity fields included in the query are Null, then *none* of the OpportunityProduct details appear on the report, although a table row is added. I believe all (or most) of the OpportunityProduct info has been customized. I have tried to replace Null values with strings using IsNull in the ...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

Export report into Word table
Hi. I have an Access 2007 database. I would like to know the best way to setup the report so I can easily export the information into a word table. (Perhaps I should link the word table in some sort of merge fashion???). Thanks in advance! ...

Undelivered email report
I have sent emails but unfortunately misspelled their email address. However, I did not get an "undelivered report" advising me that my email was not sent. How do I go about getting this "undelivered report" being sent to me in future. "Freda" <Freda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:742E75A5-398D-463B-AE33-167F974F4CA7@microsoft.com... >I have sent emails but unfortunately misspelled their email address. However, > I did not get an "undelivered report" advising me that my email was not > sent. > How do ...

Bank Rec
Please make the Outstanding Transactions Report in Bank Rec: 1) print automatically when a Reconciliation is performed 2) reprintable We have been asked for this by almost every customer that is using Bank Rec. Thanks! Victoria ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message...

Accessing and opening reports remotely to RMS Store Operations
Hi, I am attempting to access my report functions remotely from my home to my office RMS. I have the connectivity via pcAnyware, but not sure if I need to have the RMS appliciations (HQ and/or SO) running on my remote pc at home to run my inventory and time keeping reports. I am also not sure of the licensing for this to happen. Any help will be greatly appriciated. Using PCanywhere won't require RMS to be installed on the local PC and doesn't violate the license agreement. PCanywhere sends screen updates to the remote PC and mouse clicks and keystrokes to the remote PC. All...

FRX
error 3050 when starting FRX any thoughts? Hmmmmm..... Doesn't appear to be a Pervasive error.... Could be a SQL error..... Could be an OS error..... With a lack of any other pertinent information, could it be a Windows error relating to not being able to lock the database..... Could occur if the user only has read access and therefore the database engine cannot write a lock.... How about the entire error message and more info about the version numbers for Greaat Plains, FRx, database, etc.... Just some thoughts..... Lyle On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700, "Shannon" <sh...

C++ MFC reporting
Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use from a C++/MFC application that does NOT require COM. I am searching for an alternative to Crystal Reports that we use currently. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple of links that may be useful: http://www.livewarepub.com/products2.htm http://www.mpassociates.gr/software/catalog/prog/reportwrite.html Tom "Tony" <tonyng2@spacecommand.net> wrote in message news:escXsPViEHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use fro...

I'm I the only one pissed off at BofA for changing the format they use for reporting transactions?
Instead of putting the location where the transaction took place, the transaction entry now starts with: BANK CARD PURCHASE 0980980923482348923 WTF is that? Now I'm forced to manually change the payee so that the transactions auto-classify. Am I the only one noticing this? If not, please send an email to them about it through their site. Maybe if enough people complain they'll fix this problem. Its a long shot, but worth a try. njohn said the following: > Instead of putting the location where the transaction took place, the > transaction entry now starts with: BANK CARD PURCHA...

Report Problem with Access 2007
I have a report that I created with Access 2003 that is 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. It worked great in Access 2003, but in Access 2007 it prints the 1st page ok (info centered where I want it), but prints the info on the 2nd page moved to the top of the page (almost like there is no margin). The strange thing is that after the bad 2nd page, all other pages print just fine.?.? The pages selected to print are entered in a range from a query. Thanks WWV ...