FRx to include unposted reversals when reporting unposted transac.

If you have an unposted reversing journal and you run an FRx report for the
following month, FRx does not pick up the unposted reversal

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fcfd4499-8217-45e3-babe-12c7e7d9c08d&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Zealand (2)

You are right because FRx can only display transactions. If you enter a
transaction and mark it as a reversing entry, the reversal transaction does
not exist until you post the original entry.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Colin/Jenkin Timber New Zealand" wrote:

> If you have an unposted reversing journal and you run an FRx report for the
> following month, FRx does not pick up the unposted reversal
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fcfd4499-8217-45e3-babe-12c7e7d9c08d&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
callen (2504)

"Reports" shows CC payment as expense?
Hi I'm using Money 2007, and I'm trying to view the "Reports". I have a checking account and credit card account. Even though I classify my credit card payments as "Credit Card Transfers/Payments" the Reports still shows those payments as Expenses. I purchase everything on my credit card, so it doubles the amount of expenses I have, instead of showing it as a transfer. For example if I charge $100 to my credit card, then pay off that credit card with my checking account, Money shows that I spent $200. $100 on the c/c and $100 paying the c/c. How can I correct...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

include LISTNUM in style definition?
Is there any way to create a styled paragraph that allows you to include a LISTNUM field code inside the style definition to do simple numbering, therefore, avoiding Word 2007's built-in numbering? If so how? No, that isn't possible. However, you can create an AutoText entry (Building Block) that inserts a field. For simple numbering, I'd use a SEQ field. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "cayce" <cayce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CDDB7640-3C7A-4A78-B5B3-F35D5037A78D@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to create a s...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

create report based on data from other form?
2x forms one form contains addresses, each record shows a different address, each record has a unique project_id the other form contains invoices, each record shows a different invoice number, date and project_id i want a button on the address form that opens a report, the report only shows those invoice records that have the same project_id as the record that is currently viewed on the address form how do i do this? hi, On 15.04.2010 12:58, Seddon Acaster wrote: > i want a button on the address form that opens a report, the report only > shows those invoice re...

Report Advanced Filtering Problem
Hi, I am creating a series of opportunity reports that require advanced filtering. I want to include all opportunities even if the OpportunityProduct info has not been set, so I'm using a left outer join to link Opportunity to OpportunityProduct. The problem I'm having is that if *any* of the Opportunity fields included in the query are Null, then *none* of the OpportunityProduct details appear on the report, although a table row is added. I believe all (or most) of the OpportunityProduct info has been customized. I have tried to replace Null values with strings using IsNull in the ...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

I'm I the only one pissed off at BofA for changing the format they use for reporting transactions?
Instead of putting the location where the transaction took place, the transaction entry now starts with: BANK CARD PURCHASE 0980980923482348923 WTF is that? Now I'm forced to manually change the payee so that the transactions auto-classify. Am I the only one noticing this? If not, please send an email to them about it through their site. Maybe if enough people complain they'll fix this problem. Its a long shot, but worth a try. njohn said the following: > Instead of putting the location where the transaction took place, the > transaction entry now starts with: BANK CARD PURCHA...

pivot table with selection values not included in the base data
Hi, Is there a way to create a pivot table which has rows/column selection values which are not included in the base data? I have dynamic base data, each row consisting of ProjectName , ProcedureName and %compliance. The ProjectsNames are selected from a dropdown list of 10 possible projects. I have created a pivotTable from the base data, with projectName on the y-axis and ProcedureName on the x-axis, and %compliance in the middle. If I only have rows of base data with say 5 of the possible 10 ProjectNames, on the pivotTable i only then have the option of choosing between these 5 pr...

Report Problem with Access 2007
I have a report that I created with Access 2003 that is 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. It worked great in Access 2003, but in Access 2007 it prints the 1st page ok (info centered where I want it), but prints the info on the 2nd page moved to the top of the page (almost like there is no margin). The strange thing is that after the bad 2nd page, all other pages print just fine.?.? The pages selected to print are entered in a range from a query. Thanks WWV ...

create flixible forecast reports?
Is it possible to create flexible forecast reports (global reports, reports for one country, for one business-line, one account-executive, ...) with revenue and profit margin, given the following information for the opportunities: - global revenue and profit margin (percentage), equal split over several months - global revenue and profit margin (percentage), not equal split over several months - hourly revenue and cost price for a consultant (linked at an opportunity), split over several months based on working days per month - hourly revenue and cost price for different consultants (lin...

Bank Rec
Please make the Outstanding Transactions Report in Bank Rec: 1) print automatically when a Reconciliation is performed 2) reprintable We have been asked for this by almost every customer that is using Bank Rec. Thanks! Victoria ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message...

Undelivered email report
I have sent emails but unfortunately misspelled their email address. However, I did not get an "undelivered report" advising me that my email was not sent. How do I go about getting this "undelivered report" being sent to me in future. "Freda" <Freda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:742E75A5-398D-463B-AE33-167F974F4CA7@microsoft.com... >I have sent emails but unfortunately misspelled their email address. However, > I did not get an "undelivered report" advising me that my email was not > sent. > How do ...

Export report into Word table
Hi. I have an Access 2007 database. I would like to know the best way to setup the report so I can easily export the information into a word table. (Perhaps I should link the word table in some sort of merge fashion???). Thanks in advance! ...

Accessing and opening reports remotely to RMS Store Operations
Hi, I am attempting to access my report functions remotely from my home to my office RMS. I have the connectivity via pcAnyware, but not sure if I need to have the RMS appliciations (HQ and/or SO) running on my remote pc at home to run my inventory and time keeping reports. I am also not sure of the licensing for this to happen. Any help will be greatly appriciated. Using PCanywhere won't require RMS to be installed on the local PC and doesn't violate the license agreement. PCanywhere sends screen updates to the remote PC and mouse clicks and keystrokes to the remote PC. All...

C++ MFC reporting
Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use from a C++/MFC application that does NOT require COM. I am searching for an alternative to Crystal Reports that we use currently. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple of links that may be useful: http://www.livewarepub.com/products2.htm http://www.mpassociates.gr/software/catalog/prog/reportwrite.html Tom "Tony" <tonyng2@spacecommand.net> wrote in message news:escXsPViEHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use fro...

FRX
error 3050 when starting FRX any thoughts? Hmmmmm..... Doesn't appear to be a Pervasive error.... Could be a SQL error..... Could be an OS error..... With a lack of any other pertinent information, could it be a Windows error relating to not being able to lock the database..... Could occur if the user only has read access and therefore the database engine cannot write a lock.... How about the entire error message and more info about the version numbers for Greaat Plains, FRx, database, etc.... Just some thoughts..... Lyle On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700, "Shannon" <sh...

FRX help #2
I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the month by G/L code, it would show me. If so, how would you do it. Any help would be appreciated thanks Barb Can get everything except the GL code through a smart list : Payables Transactions Search Doc type = payment Doc Date between... Vendor ID = But getting to the GL account is beyond me (newbie) "BK" wrote: > I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. > So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the...

Report Yields no data in FRx
We use GP 7.5 Standard MSDE and FRx 6.5.246. Upgrading is not an option right now. We created a historical company so that we could purge data from production in order to stay under that old 2 GB limit. When I set up the Historical company in FRx and try to print a balance sheet or P&L from the period that we purged in production, the reports yield no data. However I can print a trial balance in GP so I know the data is there. Also, FRx reports print OK for the current periods in the Historical company. I have: refreshed the SBI scripts deleted the .g32 files from sysdata reconciled GL ...

generate report thru pracle to excell
Recently i upgraded to ms office 2003 since then I'm not able to generate reports thru oracle unto excell (online ). But when I log in an administrator in the local system I'm able to generate the report. the same does not happen with domain users ...

IE error when viewing reports
Hello. I recently fixed out Reporting Services configuration so that the Reports are now available within CRM, but now when I try to run one, I get one of 2 the Internet Explorer errors of: 1 - Line: 412 Char: 2 Error: 'ClientControllerReportViewerControl' is null or not an object 2 - Line: 262 Char:1 Error: 'HoverImageReportViewerControl_ctl01_ctl01_ctl01_ctl01' is null or not an object Any ideas on how to fix this so I can actually run reports? Any help is appreciated. Both of the controls mentioned are part of the SQL Reporting Services Report Viewer control. F...

item movement report
does anyone have a report that would show for any particular supplier a list of items with: Qty on hand Qty sold to date Qty received to date I would like to know before a rep shows up how many we have sold, currently on hand and how many we received over a period of time. Seems basic, but can't find in the report section. Thank you We have such a report. We have a new excel OLAP product that lets you slice and dice your data in Microsoft Excel. You can view sales, po's, current on hand, ect. by departments, suppliers, categories. We have a report that shows current o...

Management Report
Hi, Please can you explain to me why if MR is run on IIS why it cannot be accessed as a website and instead seems to need a MR client installed? If it is possible to run \ view reports via Internet - how do I go about doing this please? I ask as my client wishes to have MR incorporated into their Sharepoint website - please advise if this is possible and if so then how? Thank you Neil ...

Converting Date in HQ Manager Report
I have modified a PO report to include PurchaseOrder.LastUpdated as a column. Unfortunately the report include the time stamp in the LastUpdated date field. When I "Copy as Table" & paste it to my Excel sheet, the time stamp is also pasted. Even though I formatted my Excel column to Date format 1/1/2001, the time stamp still shows if I were to select on any of the date cells. This messes up my cell formulas in excel. The only way to get around this is to format my the date column in my excel to 1/1/2001, copy the whole column, paste it a notepad, then re- copy it from ...