FRx - switching companies doesn't change the report list

After an upgrade of FRx (thin client version of 6.7 now), when users change
from the default company, they still only see the default company reports
listed.  What is missing?

Duh.  Just a spec set issue.  Company | Spec Set Setup.

"Richard Rook" wrote:

> After an upgrade of FRx (thin client version of 6.7 now), when users change
> from the default company, they still only see the default company reports
> listed.  What is missing?

Money 2007 Crashing When Changing Transactions
I am having a problem with Money 2007. I have used the file repair tool and removed and reinstalled Money with no changes. I download data from financial institution. Money matches incorrectly. I either right click on the transaction and choose "Unmatch" or select "Change" from the transaction. Selecting "Unmatch" locks money up and "Change" allows me to go to the transaction screen where I select unmatch, and it locks. The transactions are various ones. Some are recurring bills, others are single transactions not listed in bills/recurring ...

"Reports" shows CC payment as expense?
Hi I'm using Money 2007, and I'm trying to view the "Reports". I have a checking account and credit card account. Even though I classify my credit card payments as "Credit Card Transfers/Payments" the Reports still shows those payments as Expenses. I purchase everything on my credit card, so it doubles the amount of expenses I have, instead of showing it as a transfer. For example if I charge $100 to my credit card, then pay off that credit card with my checking account, Money shows that I spent $200. $100 on the c/c and $100 paying the c/c. How can I correct...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

(User,company and user date) Toolbar not appear
Dear All, one of my client faced a problem that the (User,company and user date) Toolbar do not appear on the main screen. do any body face this before?!! please advice, thank you in advance Have you tried checking that user's security to the toolbar? On Jul 16, 7:12 am, Eng. Tareq Sabri <EngTareqSa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > one of my client faced a problem that the (User,company and user date) > Toolbar do not appear on the main screen. > > do any body face this before?!! > > please advice, > > thank you in advance W...

CRM Reports does not work
I have setup the report service server but it almost a year it has not work. I have activated the report server followed the procedure and i can see the default report server page Such as Reportserver/reports but it is not integrated with crm. can any one help You can check if the following reg. key is set correctly: SQLRSServerURL with value: http://<srsservername>/reportserver Lan -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "FK" <femi_dada@smarthostdesign.com> wrote in message news:6B8C0A57-6090-4C21-88EF-E3D0423A74...

Changing default email client
How do I change my default email client from Outlook to something else like Outlook Express? milwroad <milwroad@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > How do I change my default email client from Outlook to something > else like Outlook Express? Start IE, then click Tools>Internet Options>Programs and adjust the E-mail drop-down. -- Brian Tillman ...

Show different company address in SOP Invoice
Hi, Our company has two different sales locations. How can I show the correct address information on the SOP invoice when sales is from these two sites? I am not talking about ship to and bill to address of customers. Here I want to deal with the company address. Thanks, Gavin ...

changing and constant variables in a formula
I have a formula that reads =SUMIF(B11:B467,B479,D11:D467) I want B11:B467 and D11:D467 to remain the same in the formula, but want B479 to become B480, B481, B482, etc. as I move down the cells i the column. I cannot figure out how to do this. If I write th formula in one cell, then drag it down, all the numbers change... Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me... Dre -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi You need to use absolute references: =SUMIF($B$11:$B$467,B479,$D$11:$D$467) -- Andy. "Drew >" <<Drew.16v8g5@excelforum-nospam.com...

List control column header
Hi, I'm using listctrl in report view, How to fix the width of the column ? (i.e., the user should not be able to increase or decrease the width of the columns). Thank you. Handle HDN_BEGINTRACK notification and return TRUE -- Vipin Aravind <rajashekaraj@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138080061.880077.242000@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I'm using listctrl in report view, How to fix the width of the column ? > (i.e., the user should not be able to increase or decrease the width of > the columns). > > Thank you. > ...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

Shortcut and Function Lists
XP/Excel 2002 I had at one time a list shared by MVP(s) of Excel shortcuts and Functions. Could you kindly repost the links? Thank you Pat Joram pjoram@monroecc.edu Hi Pat! For shortcuts see: Chip Pearson: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ShortCuts.htm For function lists see below -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. Hello Pat, You may also want to see David McRitchie's http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm Am -- Messag...

Is it possible to share a style change across an organisation
I would like use a consistent style for the Word documents in our organistaion. The style we want to use is 'Formal' but with the colour of underlining changed from brown to blue. How can I create or edit or use a corporate style across our organisation so that everyone has access to it without having to make the colour change manually each time? You need to set up the styles in a template and then distribute that to your users with instructions that they use that template as the basis of the documents that they are to create. See the article "Creating a Template...

List Control
Hello, When I create a member variable (Category: Control) for the list control in my application a nasty "Debug Assertion Failed" message comes up. Refering to "wincore" application. How can I fix this? Thanks, JSmith wrote: > Hello, > > When I create a member variable (Category: Control) for the list control in > my application a nasty "Debug Assertion Failed" message comes up. Refering > to "wincore" application. > > How can I fix this? > > Thanks, > > Start by learning a lot more about it using the tools ...

how do i change administration settings in microsoft calandar?
im setting up my calander for the first time & trying to work out how i can change the setting so other ppl can edit in dates from other computers atm only i can change or add , and they can only see... what i put it? is this possible to do. thanks adrian great aussie patios Adrian I gather you have Exchange? Then set them as Reviewer and they can read all bar the Private appointments. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia "Adrian babarskas" <Adrian babarskas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0BA4AD0-104C-...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

select the last cell in a long list
hello i'm stuck i need some help on selecting the last cell ( 1st blank one available ) in a large list, there will be no gaps in the list at all. so far using VBA i've been able to select and sort my list using CurrentRegion, would like the curser to return to the end of the list so i can enter more data as and when required. i know i will be kicking my self as its bound to be something i'm overlooking. any help would be appreciated Regards DarkNight To select the first empty cell use Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0).Select More reliably if there could be b...

Renaming a folder changes the modified date of everything inside
Hello, We are using MOSS 2007 SP2 with the June Cumulative update. In a team site, when I rename a folder inside a document library the modified date changes for the folder (which is expected) but also changes for everything inside the folder (sub-folders and all documents). Version history is turned on in the document library and when I view the version histroy of a file, the most recent version's modified date is changed as well. This is not the desired outcome I expected, I would have hoped that by changing a folder name the modified date of the folder changes but e...

Changing data depending on time?
Hi, everyone: Does anyone know if it is possible to change data in a table according to a date? Let's say I would like to change the contents of all fields that are two days old and I would like to Access to do the work. Can Access actually do the check/change automatically? Thanks a lot, Tom On 5 May 2007 10:30:54 -0700, tomasz.cichon@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, everyone: > >Does anyone know if it is possible to change data in a table according >to a date? >Let's say I would like to change the contents of all fields that are >two days old and I would like to Access ...

Undelivered email report
I have sent emails but unfortunately misspelled their email address. However, I did not get an "undelivered report" advising me that my email was not sent. How do I go about getting this "undelivered report" being sent to me in future. "Freda" <Freda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:742E75A5-398D-463B-AE33-167F974F4CA7@microsoft.com... >I have sent emails but unfortunately misspelled their email address. However, > I did not get an "undelivered report" advising me that my email was not > sent. > How do ...

Bank Rec
Please make the Outstanding Transactions Report in Bank Rec: 1) print automatically when a Reconciliation is performed 2) reprintable We have been asked for this by almost every customer that is using Bank Rec. Thanks! Victoria ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message...

auto WritePassword change in excel
Ladies and gentle: I have EXCEL FILE ONE in my folder which is accessible to 4 users. They can open it, modify it, and save it as EXCEL FILE TWO. They can also open EXCEL FILE TWO, modify it, and save it as EXCEL FILE 3. Is there any way we can default WritePassword under workbook property to my password AUTOMATICALLY to ALL THOSE 3 EXCEL FILES? Thanks for your help and I am sure some of you can do it! George ...

Export report into Word table
Hi. I have an Access 2007 database. I would like to know the best way to setup the report so I can easily export the information into a word table. (Perhaps I should link the word table in some sort of merge fashion???). Thanks in advance! ...

Accessing and opening reports remotely to RMS Store Operations
Hi, I am attempting to access my report functions remotely from my home to my office RMS. I have the connectivity via pcAnyware, but not sure if I need to have the RMS appliciations (HQ and/or SO) running on my remote pc at home to run my inventory and time keeping reports. I am also not sure of the licensing for this to happen. Any help will be greatly appriciated. Using PCanywhere won't require RMS to be installed on the local PC and doesn't violate the license agreement. PCanywhere sends screen updates to the remote PC and mouse clicks and keystrokes to the remote PC. All...

Excel name list dropdown lost
I have a workbook with 10-15 names that used to appear in a drop down list and I was able to select a name and go directly to the array that it defined. I hit some key by mistake and now I cannot see my dropdown list. I tried getting out of Excel and reloading the worksheet and that did not work. This list was created by clicking Insert/name/define. It was working just fine until I hit some key. Any help on getting my list back would be greatly appreciated. Thanx Jim -- JimBray ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JimBray's Profile: http://www.ex...