Frx Susbcript 9 error

I am running a consolidated Income Statement in FRx and I get an Error
9 when it hits this one company. It consolidates 5 different
companies, one that is translated.  I just can;t figure it out. I have
a very similar Balance Sheet that runs just fine. I have tried
everything, change the output names, etc. I can run the report if I
just select that one company but when I run the total company it won't
run, it stops with the error. I am using row linking and currency
translation. I can run the report for all companies individually. I
just don't get it. I have gone through the various kb articles in
partnersource with no luck. I am about to tear my hair out!!

Any pointers on where to look?

Joanne Mahoney

Error calling the function HrESERestoreComplete #2
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the Function "HrESERestoreComplete" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_bkp\\...

financial planning error
I am getting error message: HRESULT 0x8004621a when I try to do financial planning. THanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, bill wrote: >I am getting error message: >HRESULT 0x8004621a >when I try to do financial planning. >THanks in advance. UK? See http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=0x8004621a&num=10&as_scoring=r&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=2&as_maxm=...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

Reply to message error
Using Outlook 2003 and having a problem replying to recieved messages. I get a 550 error and the message is returned undeliverable. The addresses are valid, and I can create a new message and send with no problem. Thanks... I'm not sure why replies would be a problem but new mail wouldn't, but look at http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033 for information on the 550 error. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

Campaign script error
When trying to create a letter via mail merge i get this internet explorer error: An error occured in the script on this page Line 132 Char: 1 Error The request failed with HTTP status 402: unauthorized Code: 0 URL: http://CRM Server:5555/_grid/cmds/dlg_camailmerge.aspx? iobjtype=4402&itotal=1&slds={42315464-4b42-db11-a072-000f1f64e887} &saction=letterviamailmerge Do you want to continue running scripts on this page Hitting yes does nothing. IE then locks up and you have to kill it. ...

KB925874 Error extracting Setup.exe in Vista
Using Outlook 2007, ran client KB935874 got "Extraction Failed -- The requested action requires elevation." A dialog box show setup.exe almost completely extracted into a temp directory. Client update worked fine on WinXP with Outlook 2007. Tom ...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

error in excel #4
error in excell. compile error in hidden module:Eventclassmodule. the problem persist with new isntalation. some solution? thanks Hi have you tried to remove/deactivate all installed add-ins -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany temprano wrote: > error in excell. > compile error in hidden module:Eventclassmodule. > the problem persist with new isntalation. > some solution? > thanks Chip Pearson has some nice notes that can help you find the problem workbook at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm Essentially, you're going to move stuff out of your XLSt...

Outlook Express error messages #2
I run 98 2nd version. I use Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1123. My ISP is Road Runner Cable. Lately, when receiving new mail, there will be as many as 10 identical copies of each message, then a message that the program has performed an illegal function and will be shut down. On reopening OE, there will still be multiple copies, but fewer of each coming in, then a repeat of the illegal function message and a shut down. On reopening OE the same thing occurs with less copies and the illegal message, etc, until 1 of each is reached. OE then operates normally for minutes or hours until...

templates #9
if you download a template from excel 2003 is their any way to use this template in excel 2000, right now excel 2000 does not recognize that the file is there to open. thanks in advance for any replies It sounds like you didn't put it in the right spot. (You wanted it to show up when you did: File|new???) If yes, then start excel hit alt-F11 to see the VBE hit ctrl-G to see the immediate window type this and hit enter: ?application.TemplatesPath And you'll see what folder excel expects to be the toplevel folder for templates. If it's really a .xlt file, you should be able to ...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

Chart Trend Line Display Error
Excel 2007 (running in Vista) is not always displaying the correct equation for trend lines added to Scatter Charts under certain circumstances. If you add a trend line to a set of data in a Scatter Chart, select a polynomial trend line, and then set (force) the intercept to a specified value, then the equation displayed in the chart for the polynomial trend line is sometimes incorrect. The coefficient on the highest-order term is not always displayed properly. The coefficient that is displayed is the coefficient that corresponds to the polynomial trend line when no intercept is spec...

XMLValidatingReader misses errors
I am using an XMLValidatingReader to validate an XML file received via a web service. I want to verify that the incoming file matches the XML schema. When testing the validation routine, the XMLValidatingReader correctly flags mis-matched tags such as <abc>some content</xyz> but does not catch other errors. For example, it doesn't catch tags that are not part of the schema, doesn't catch missing tags where the schema has minoccurs="1", and doesn't catch incorrect values when the schema has specified an enumeration. Am I doing something wrong, or maybe ...

Error when I tray to open control panel
Hi, I dont know why appear this error when I tray to open the control panel. Somebody knows and how to fix.? Thank you begin 666 erropanel.JPG M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`8 !@``#_VP!#``@&!@<&!0@'!P<)"0@*#!0-# L+ M#!D2$P\4'1H?'AT:'!P@)"XG("(L(QP<*#<I+# Q-#0T'R<Y/3@R/"XS-#+_ MVP!#`0D)"0P+#!@-#1@R(1PA,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R M,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C+_P `1" />!WD#`2(``A$!`Q$!_\0` M'P```04!`0$!`0$```````````$"`P0%!@<("0H+_\0`M1 ``@$#`P($`P4% M! 0```%]`0(#``01!1(A,4$&$U%A!R)Q%#*...

Recently used file list. It is set for 9, but the list seems to be cleared
I followed the Help instructions. Tools/Options/General to set the length of the displayed list. I found that it was already set to 9 entries. However, in the File pulldown, the list is not displayed. I created a dummy test XLS, and indeed it is in the list, but nothing previously created. What might be clearing this list? Don't know if applies to Office 2007 but here's one guess........ For Office 2002 and 2003............ Are you running TweakUI? If so, you may have disabled the MRU lists by unchecking "maintain document history list" under the TweakUI Expl...

Error: Popup menu already active
I want to display a context menu for an item on a popup menu, similar to the way the favorites menu of Internet Explorer works (example: context menu allows you to delete a link). When I try this, I get an error from TrackPopupMenu, because a popup menu is already active. Can this be done? Hello Francis, Thanks for posting in the group. Surely it could be done. To display a context-sensitive menu for a menu item, please call the TrackPopupMenuEx function with TPM_RECURSE. From MSDN, we could see that: Windows 98/Me, Windows 2000/XP: Use the TPM_RECURSE flag to display a menu when an...

Outlook vs Outlook Express #9
Is it possible to import email messages from Outlook Express into Outlook. I accidentally opened up my email using POP and Outlook Express thereby loosing the messages in my Outlook inbox. How do I download or transfer back the lost messasges in Outlook from Outlook express. All my official emails are now on Express. Help please. Outlook can not import from Outlook Express, but Outlook Express can export the mails to Outlook. Thomas Quester www.outlookfolders.com "Paul Adex" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:baa701c48928$75ad8620$a601280a@...

FRX
error 3050 when starting FRX any thoughts? Hmmmmm..... Doesn't appear to be a Pervasive error.... Could be a SQL error..... Could be an OS error..... With a lack of any other pertinent information, could it be a Windows error relating to not being able to lock the database..... Could occur if the user only has read access and therefore the database engine cannot write a lock.... How about the entire error message and more info about the version numbers for Greaat Plains, FRx, database, etc.... Just some thoughts..... Lyle On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700, "Shannon" <sh...

FRX help #2
I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the month by G/L code, it would show me. If so, how would you do it. Any help would be appreciated thanks Barb Can get everything except the GL code through a smart list : Payables Transactions Search Doc type = payment Doc Date between... Vendor ID = But getting to the GL account is beyond me (newbie) "BK" wrote: > I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. > So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the...

Report Yields no data in FRx
We use GP 7.5 Standard MSDE and FRx 6.5.246. Upgrading is not an option right now. We created a historical company so that we could purge data from production in order to stay under that old 2 GB limit. When I set up the Historical company in FRx and try to print a balance sheet or P&L from the period that we purged in production, the reports yield no data. However I can print a trial balance in GP so I know the data is there. Also, FRx reports print OK for the current periods in the Historical company. I have: refreshed the SBI scripts deleted the .g32 files from sysdata reconciled GL ...

Outlook 2002 causes memory error
Not Enough Memory error appears when attempting to send to a Distribution List. Has anyone seen this?? Any work-arounds or solutions? Thanks!!! ...

SBS 2008. DhcpServer error 1050
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" -->...

Error synchronizing folder
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5F002.6CA60E70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm having a syncronization problem. Every few seconds, in my Sync = Issues folder, i get this: 7:46:27 Error synchronizing folder 7:46:27 [80040119-501-80040119-560] 7:46:27 The client operation failed. 7:46:27 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 7:46:27 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 7:46:27 = http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_us.asp...

Setup Error
While runnig setup i got the following error Failed to install MS CRM Server. Failed to provision your initial business. Failed to create organization. Unknown error (80040E07) How can i fix this problem? First i tried organization name 'DATOTEC'. After uninstall and reinstall the software i tried 'DATOTEC GmbH'. Maybe our system does not meet the requirements. Whe have a Windows 2000 Server with a Exchange 2000. .NET Framework 1.0 and 1.1. All software is in german. Is this OK? >-----Original Message----- >This can be caused by a number of things. Which prganiza...