FRX row format, MDA codes should allow me to use wild card charac.

FRX row format, MDA codes should allow me to use wild card characters, such
as 11-1100-00,[Group.CODE???]
11-1100-00,[Group.CODE001]+11-1100-00,[Group.CODE002]
--
Regards,
Raja

Raja,

When using MDA Group and/or MDA Code within FRX you must explicitly enter
the code IN FULL
Use of wildcards is not supported, nor permitted.

You will have to list each Code individually as you illustrate in your
second line.

Robert

"Raja V" <rvijayarangan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> FRX row format, MDA codes should allow me to use wild card characters,
such
> as 11-1100-00,[Group.CODE???]
> 11-1100-00,[Group.CODE001]+11-1100-00,[Group.CODE002]
> --
> Regards,
> Raja

Formatting cells #5
I have a spreadsheet in which some cells are placing a decimal point in the numbers we enter. I think the cell thinks we are entering dollar amounts. I right click on the cell and choose format cell and on the Number Tab the Category Field is marked General and to the right it says "General format cells have no specifc number format". However in the sample box is shows 283802.07, it is placing a decimal point anyway. Any ideas on how to fix this? I just need to enter the numbers without a decimal point Thanks Anthony Tools/Options/Edit uncheck the Fixed decimal places checkbo...

Pls check code
With the code below the cmdVisitEdit is always invisible. this is in the on current event. It shouldn't be always invisible if the tests work. If the out of room time is over 30 minutes or if visit date is not today, then the cmdVisitedit should be visible. Anybody have any ideas as to why it's not working? Thanks, Rob If DateDiff("n", Me.OutOfRoom, Now) >= 30 Or Me.VisitDate <> Date Then Me.cmdVisitEdit.Visible = False Else Me.cmdVisitEdit.Visible = True -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access...

Cond Formatting
Hiya, I'm in cell G5 which is where I have "S" for Saturday, the next cell is "S" for Sunday etc.... 1) What I would like to do his put a shade of grey in the column starting at G7 to say G120, and then I'd obviously copy it to the remainder of the "S's." 2) I also have other CF in that column, such as if "W" is entered it changes to a green background (but no CF in G5), will one over ride the other, and or will there be a conflict... that is once I learn how to do question one.... :-) Thank you, P.S. I like this newsgroup, it gets t...

Using hyperlinks in rmessage body
Is there a way to have a selected text in my message body have a hyperlink using an http address? Fo example, my message has the word "pizza" and I want clicking on pizza to open the browser to Domino Pizza's web site. I don't mind if the message body format is html or rich-text. When I did this in a message in html format, the text had a link when viewed with Preview but when I opened the message, the hyperlink didn't work (mouse didn't become a finger pointer and clicking did nothing). Thanks! ...

Lookup value off by one row
Hi, Any help you can provide on this would be appreciated. I have a worksheet that identifies how far a number is from target. I created the lookup below to coorespond to the productivity increase for next year. =LOOKUP(C4,LookUpValues!$A$1:$A$402,LookUpValues!$B$1:$B$402) C4 is -10.9, in the lookupValues tab -10.9 is in row 93 column A as is the desired result return of 5.6 in column b, however the lookup function is returning 5.7. The issue may be that the data and the lookupValues tab numbers are not exactly the same. -10.90001 and -10.9004 may display the same, but w...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

VBA: Insert rows
Hi, I am using the following VBA code to insert a number of rows starting from the value contained in cells(5,3) and ends before or on cells(10,3) the values are always in ascending order and in series. like 12, 13,1 4 etc. I am getting a type mismatch error in the last line of code. It will be great if someone can help me out with this. Sub main() Dim i As Integer Dim value1 As Integer Dim value2 As Integer value1 = Cells(5, 3).Value For i = 1 To 5 If Cells(5 + i, 3) <> "" Then value2 = Cells(5 + i, 3).Value 'MsgBox v...

How do I clear all cells from all rows except the first row in Sheet1?
How do I clear all cells from all rows except the first row in Sheet1? "Michael" askes... > How do I clear all cells from all rows except the first row in Sheet1? > Select cell A2 press Ctrl + Shift + End menu Edit --> Clear --> All HTH, Sybolt Hi, You could for example copy/insert the first row to a different sheet, then clear the whole sheet and recopy the first row back . (and delete the one on the other sheet) There are other methods as well, such as selecting all rows except the first one and clearing, or creating a new sheet, then copying first row to...

email address format
I ran into a problem that I cannot find documentation for. I created a distribution list in the format !name@domain.com I realized that Exchange 2003 would not accept internet email to that address when the exclamation mark is the first character in the email address. Can someone confirm that is the case or some weird bug? Thanks. ...

T.Rowe Price downloads
After installing MN05 deluxe from MN04 everything works perfectly except for downloading data from T.Rowe Price. After digging down into the program, it seems that either the program or the T.Rowe Price site is not adding webstatements login Page. This was working in the 04 version but seems to have disappeared. Can someone who knows this webpage please post it so that I can cut and paste it into my program? Wally Wally wrote in <309701c4a3eb$9b8e1ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl>: >After installing MN05 deluxe from MN04 everything works >perfectly except for downloading data from T...

Do Not Allow and Send Marketing Materials attributes
For those of us who have been laying awake at night wondering how e-mail (direct, from a list view, quick campaign, campaign and/or e-mail mail merge) behaves with the Do Not Allow and Send Marketing Materials attributes (E-Mail, Bulk E-Mail and Send Marketing Materials) on a contact record this is how it works. Setting E-Mail to Do Not Allow turns everything off (no direct, not from a list, not in a campaign, no mail merge, etc.). It's the main plug you can pull. If you leave that on, then turning off Bulk only affects e-mailing from a list view. Turning off Send Marketing Mat...

Best MFC to use to programe an Internet client application.
Dear sir, To enable a program to connect to a web server and get information, which MFC or technology is the best? (I only know WinInet class!). Thanks, Milan. I know of the following technologies: WinInet, MSHTML, host IWebBrowser2(if you want visual feedback) or automate IE. MFC provides some helper classes like CHttpConnection/CFtpConnection. Example TEAR in MSDN is worth a look. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Milan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:004401c3aba8$ae575400$a501280a@phx.gbl... | Dear sir, | To enable a program...

Format Excel Sheet after DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet
I have read through several of the topics on this subject and still don't seem to have it correct. Will someone give this a quick read and see if you can spot my problem? Sometimes this runs ok and other times I get odd errors... =========== 'Run the selected query out to excel... DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9, RunQry, fn, True 'Format the spreadsheet Dim xlApp As Object Dim xlWkb As Object Dim xlSht As Object ...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

Short cut for deleting rows
Hello I am trying to make my work a little faster and see if there is a shorter way to delete a row besides the right click> ----- Leeza wrote: ---- Hello I am trying to make my work a little faster and see if there is a shorter way to delete a row besides the right click I am working in xp I guess you could create a macro activecell.entirerow.delete and assign to a shortcut or an worksheet change event macro that said if "d" in col a then delete the row -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Leeza" <anonymous@discussions.microsof...

Word: paragraph formatting
New to Mac Word, used to Windows. When trying to create document, Word automatically double spaces after I press return, so I cannot create a single spaced document. I go into paragraph format and change settings but it does not work and I still get a double space each time I press return. How can I change the default for this action? It's not actually double-spacing that is the problem. Word changed the default to add more space between paragraphs, so that each paragraph will be single-spaced, but between paragraphs, you get extra space. Paragraphs are created every time you hit enter...

Deleting repeated rows
I got an excel file which has around 50k rows but should have around 25k rows - some have got duplicated somehow - the first column that I have is the ID which is unique - is there any way to delete rows having repeated IDs ? Thanks -- anjanesh Freelance Developer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ anjanesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27132 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=546593 Hi, You could put a button in the sheet and use this code: Private Sub CommandButto...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

repeat first row at the top of page?
How do you make row 1 repeat itself in the worksheet? I.E. As you scroll down the page, row one will always be at the top of the worksheet. I can make it repeat itself as the first line on each new page, but I need it be at the top of the worksheet as I scroll down so I can easily see the column headings. One way of doing this is with 'freeze panes'. If you want Row 1 to always be visible click in Cell A2, go to Window > Freeze panes. If you wanted it to show the columns as well, then perform the same, but have cell B2 selected. It won't change the way that the document p...

2007 Excel Table and Pivot Table Formatting
Hi, Just wondering why when I use the standard formatting (ie design ) designs in excel 2007 for tables and pivot tables, when I send this to someone that does not have excel 2007, they get this with no colour, no bold subtotals etc. Thanks ...

help with header row format
Hi, The first row in my excel file is the header. When I insert a new row after that, the new row takes the format, color etc of the header. How can I avoid the new rows inserted form taking the format of the forst row? Thanks If it's Excel 2003, when you insert the new row under the header row youy should get a small icon appearing which has a drop down arrow providing format options. You can select to format the new row as the line above, the line below, or clear formatting. -- Noel O'K "Chris" wrote: > Hi, > The first row in my excel file is the header. W...

selecting rows using a variable
I am using excel 2003 and I need to select rows using a variable. Here is what I have now: Dim name As String name = Range("e800") ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("individual stats").Range("a1:a1540").Select Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True Dim Start As Integer Dim finish As Integer Start = Application.WorksheetFunction.Lookup(name, Range("Q800:Q881"), Range("t800:t881")) finish = Application.WorksheetFunction.Lookup(name, Range("Q800:Q881"), Range("u800:u881")) ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("individual stats&q...

Deleting specific cells in a selected row
I want to write a subroutine which will delete specific cells in a row. For example, if the active cell is A13, I want the macro to delete cells B13 through E13, and also cells H13 through M13. Your help is appreciated. Jeff Do you want to delete the cells, or just clear them? Public Sub DeleteCells() With ActiveCell Union(.Offset(0, 1).Resize(1, 4), _ .Offset(0, 7).Resize(1, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlToLeft End With End Sub Public Sub ClearCells() With ActiveCell Union(.Offset(0, 1).Resize(1, 4), _ ...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

FRX
error 3050 when starting FRX any thoughts? Hmmmmm..... Doesn't appear to be a Pervasive error.... Could be a SQL error..... Could be an OS error..... With a lack of any other pertinent information, could it be a Windows error relating to not being able to lock the database..... Could occur if the user only has read access and therefore the database engine cannot write a lock.... How about the entire error message and more info about the version numbers for Greaat Plains, FRx, database, etc.... Just some thoughts..... Lyle On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700, "Shannon" <sh...