FRx Report Launcher error

I have a user who up until recently was using Launcher to generate
reports.  She is no longer able to generate the reports from Luancher
but can in Designer.  The error she gets is -

"The output file could not be created because the destination folder
does not exist or cannot be accessed from the Report Server."

We're not using Report Server.

I can launch the reports in Launcher signed in as 'sa' with no
problem.

Any ideas what is causing the error?

Much thanks,

Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP
NOVA Solutions LLC
Melbourne, FL

0
fhamelly (399)

Group Membership Report
Hi all! I have a big dynamic distribution Group and would like to see a report that show list of the membership. I want to have it in the csv format. If there is appropriate cmdlet or script for doing that? Thank you in advance. This from a Microsoft article gets you the membership. $MarketingDepartment = Get-DynamicDistributionGroup -Identity "Marketing Department" Get-Recipient -RecipientPreviewFilter $MarketingDepartment.RecipientFilter You're welcome to do the PowerShell research to figure out how to format it. Bruce Payette's book is good for t...

Reply to message error
Using Outlook 2003 and having a problem replying to recieved messages. I get a 550 error and the message is returned undeliverable. The addresses are valid, and I can create a new message and send with no problem. Thanks... I'm not sure why replies would be a problem but new mail wouldn't, but look at http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033 for information on the 550 error. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

"Reports" shows CC payment as expense?
Hi I'm using Money 2007, and I'm trying to view the "Reports". I have a checking account and credit card account. Even though I classify my credit card payments as "Credit Card Transfers/Payments" the Reports still shows those payments as Expenses. I purchase everything on my credit card, so it doubles the amount of expenses I have, instead of showing it as a transfer. For example if I charge $100 to my credit card, then pay off that credit card with my checking account, Money shows that I spent $200. $100 on the c/c and $100 paying the c/c. How can I correct...

Error 800404cc in workflow 02-02-06
I created a new rule that sends an email not using a template. When it runs i get "Error Code=800404cc." Any ideas? I got this same error recently. It is with an installation on a SBS2003 server. I see no one has responded to your original inquiry. Did you find the solution on your own? "mlnetcor" wrote: > I created a new rule that sends an email not using a template. When it runs > i get "Error Code=800404cc." > > Any ideas? I think it meant that there was no email address for the recipient. Are you trying to send to a "logical us...

Outlook 2002 error message #2
I am receiving the following error message when trying to sent an email in Outlook 2002: "Interface not Registered" and I am not able to sent emails. I can receive fine Hello I spent a multitude of hours today trying to solve the following problems with Office 1) Could not print from Outlook - always got a script error on line 134 2) Could not use Send To from Word or Excel and send the documents in Emai 3) Could not use Word as the default Email edito The usual error was "Interface not Registered" I performed the Repair installation (no help), and also removed Offi...

Report Header when printing muliple reports at once.
Hello. I have a button set up, that when clicked, asks for the start date and the number of months in which you'd like to print out reports for. Each report is two pages. I'd like the first page of each new report to be "Work Order" and then the second page of each report to say "Manhole Investigation". At the moment when you tell it to print all work orders that were done in the last month - it prints the very first page with "Work Order" and each page thereafter with "Manhole Investigation." I have it set up, in the report itself, w...

KB925874 Error extracting Setup.exe in Vista
Using Outlook 2007, ran client KB935874 got "Extraction Failed -- The requested action requires elevation." A dialog box show setup.exe almost completely extracted into a temp directory. Client update worked fine on WinXP with Outlook 2007. Tom ...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

Campaign script error
When trying to create a letter via mail merge i get this internet explorer error: An error occured in the script on this page Line 132 Char: 1 Error The request failed with HTTP status 402: unauthorized Code: 0 URL: http://CRM Server:5555/_grid/cmds/dlg_camailmerge.aspx? iobjtype=4402&itotal=1&slds={42315464-4b42-db11-a072-000f1f64e887} &saction=letterviamailmerge Do you want to continue running scripts on this page Hitting yes does nothing. IE then locks up and you have to kill it. ...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

Error in Loading DLL
I hope this is the correct newsgroup to post my problem. I have a front-end Access 97 database that I am trying to convert to a .mde file. When I try to save it as a .mde file, I get the following error: "Error in Loading DLL". It does not list a specific DLL file, so I have no idea what is wrong and how to fix it. I have analyzed the database and I do not have any VB code or modules in the database (everything is done through macros). I've even uninstalled Access and reinstalled it, thinking that something might be wrong with Access itself. Nothing has worked. I&...

Expected shipments report for drop ships only
I'm trying to run an expected PO shipments report for drop- ships. Report writer is able to accept the restriction for showing only Standard POs by entering the restiction PO Type = 1. But the report does return any records if you use PO Type = 2 or <> 1. The report shows Drop Ships only if you are in Report Writer, but not if you access the report in Great Plains. And yes, I've checked security. How do I print the expected shipments PO report from GP (not report writer) for Drop Shipment POs only? ...

MSExchangeAL Errors
E2K3 SP2 on W2K3 SP1 I recently started to get the following errors in the Event log on one of my Exchange servers. The events appear once a day. I turned MSExchangeAL, Service Control logging to max to capture the surrounding events. I have an instance of RUS running on two DC's, none of which is the one listed in the events. Any ideas? Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Control Event ID: 8238 Date: 11/28/2006 Time: 10:12:40 AM User: N/A Computer: MXCA2 Description: Unloaded policy group provider for 'CN=System Policies,CN=Netopia,CN=Mi...

Error messages after updating
Error message (Danish): Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped functioning. Windows is looking for a solution on the problem. Error message (Danish): Microsoft Outlook has stopped functioning. An unknown problem has occurred. Windows closes the program and will com back if a solution is found. - Close program. After updating Vista Basic SP1, on March 5th. my Outlook 2003 is functioning fine, as always, send and receive mails as usually, but those Error messages do always show after I close the program. Uninstall of the updates and reinstall did not solve the problem. Of installation of O...

"can't exit design mode because..." error
For some reason I am getting an error that says "Can't exit design mode because 'CommandButton1' could not be created" There is no CommandButton1 any more (I deleted it) and there is no code referring to this button. How can I make it stop? Thanks. ...

Auth error,could not log on to CRM.Help!!!
Hi,i've upgraded my CRM 1.2 and everything went ok.When i tried to log on to the CRM 3.0 i recieved the following error:Authentication Error Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. I'm logging as a domain administrator with that account the crm was installed and upgrated,i've tried with other accounts but still the same,and i can open the page only if i type the ip adress of the site when i type http://localhost:80...

Workflow & postURL error
Hi, I have done a workflow which post an URL of a simple WebService (witout parameter) to do this I have seen the methode of the whitesheet (Create an email activity in workflow) The WebService by IE works but when i call it by the posturl of my workflow, i have this error message: "Error: action {51EF91FF-64E1-4A67-BA27-CE307686E683} failed in step {3846CB7B-C12D-4714-94E5-27F4B27CE183} of process instance {75DF9DCE-98C6-4FF5-9A1C-DE9B1A829CB3}. <description>Error in action posturl.</description><details>Failed to connect the url http://iserver/CustomWS/Sharing.asmx?Sh...

How to make staff sales report and stock report
Dear All First table with names. second table with store items. I read the northwind for preparing invoices which does not fit my requirement. Pls give me links for me to read up on how to prepare report on persons who have made purchases by linking these two tables. Pls give any links where I can read on how to go about to prepare a report on persons who made purchases; report of stores opening stock, quantity sold and stock balance etc. Edit/Delete Message On Wed, 19 May 2010 10:09:01 -0700, CAPTGNVR <CAPTGNVR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear All >...

Crystal Reports 9 timeout 10-14-04
Good afternoon! When creating a report using Crystal Reports Wizard in Crystal Reports 9, Crystal seems to just hang indefinitely. Any ideas? What version for Crystal reports you are using ?. You should be using Crystal Reports 9.0.22. Please follow the link regarding Crystal. http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMCrystalReportsFAQ.aspx We are using 9.2.2 - the correct version. "Dignity" wrote: > What version for Crystal reports you are using ?. You should be using > Crystal Reports 9.0.22. Please follow the link regarding Crystal. > > >...

Update a Report from a Form
I have a button on a form that opens a report based upon that form. I want to be able to change the data in the record, then simply click the button to update the report. The button needs to update the record (without moving to the next record), close the last report if it is still opened, then open the new report (or simply update it) ...

OL2003 CRC error in .pst ?
Hey folks I'm running Outlook 2003 and my PST file is 433M. I just got a checksum CRC error on it. I can't pull down mail and the OS won't let me rename so that I could put new PST in its place. Outlook doesn't want to (easily) revert back to a default PST file either. Does any know of a utility that would go into the PST, recalulate a new CRC and change that particular header field. Am I stuck or am I over simplfying the concept? Is there a way out & still save all those email? Thanks in advance. Joe K For those who may not know what a CRC is: Cyclic Redunda...

CRM Reports Timing Out
I have got CRM 1.2 installed with SQL Server 2000 database. Installation includes only the default reports from Crystal. Have been running system for about 3 months and the Sales and Services CRM components are working fine. I am getting a timeout error when running several of the crystal reports. For example the Case Report "Case Activity & Notes" reports returns the following error: Timeout waiting for Crystal PageServer to respond Has anyone seen this error and know how to set the / reset the timeout value? Thank you, -- Doug M - DBA ...

Prebilling report in Great Plains
How do I generate the data through SQL which will mirror the prebilling T&M report in Project Accouting. What are the conditions that I will use on the tables ...

Report #3
Has anyone put together a simple report that lists all items that are overstocked - on hand is above the Restock Level? It would be great to have the ILC, Descpription, Qty Above Restock Level, and Qty On Hand. That way if a vendor wanted to know what you're overstocked in, you could quickly generate a report with the exact information. Right now I generate a report that shows On Hand, Restock Level and export to Excel, then do a column subtracting the On Hand from the Restock Level and that gives me my overage. -- Kris Kris, just open the report u r currently using in notepad,...