FRx option to disable out of balance error messages in DDV

Many companies use rounding either to whole dollars or to thousands.  When
drilling into the financial statement down to the transaction level, there is
a message indicating that the transaction details don't match the account
balances.

When using a rounding option, please add an option to disable this message
in the Drilldown Viewer.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3ac44d27-5700-49ab-8cca-00d7d35dba89&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Paul297 (622)

How disable outlook in taskbar
When I exit from Outlook it inserts a stub into the taskbar. I think thats intestion is to alert the user that there is new mail. This takes up some resourses and I want to manage it myself. How do I disable Outlook being loaded into the taskbar on exit? Andrew Jones <adsjones@optusnet.com.au> wrote: > When I exit from Outlook it inserts a stub into the > taskbar. I think thats intestion is to alert the user > that there is new mail. This takes up some resourses and > I want to manage it myself. How do I disable Outlook > being loaded into the taskbar on exit? Task ...

OWA- http 405 resource not allowed error
Hello I have a page display: HTTP 405 resource not allowed when I try to log into my owa. The first page that asks me for the username and password is shown fine, it's when I put the username and click 'start session' when this error code is shown (the url is https://owa.server.com/exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dll). Any ideas? thanks a lot! ...

Options to Money software..? #2
I have found that money and quicken are being long and hard to learn. Does anyone know of simplier software options of simple download and organizing bank statements ? ...

A2002: Set Options
In Czech version of Access we have VBA EN with EN menus, help, etc. In most cases it's not a problem. But I need strings for GetOption/SetOption method. It's very uncomfortable to write down those strings from the Option tabs. Where could I get Czech tranlation of "Set Options from Visual Basic" help? Thx for the idea & the link. The translator cannot be used.The translator:Show Status Bar => Ukazovat Spolecenske postaveni Piscina (non-sence & quite funny for status bar) :-DMS Access:Show Status Bar => Zobrazit stavovy radekVladoI have removed diacritics from s...

MAPI error during install Urgent help needed.
Hi I have reinstalled Exchange 2003 and received an error message about the mapi32.dll file There are now issues with moving public folders onto the server. It did have Outlook 2000 on it but this was removed. I have followed the instructions relating to the installation error as in Q294470 including downloading the entire platform SDK but the file that the article refers to (mergeini.exe) does not exist in this package !! 300MB later does anyone know where it can be got or if there is any other method to get around this problem. Michael "michael" <michael.mcnab@badjar.com.au&...

Reply to message error
Using Outlook 2003 and having a problem replying to recieved messages. I get a 550 error and the message is returned undeliverable. The addresses are valid, and I can create a new message and send with no problem. Thanks... I'm not sure why replies would be a problem but new mail wouldn't, but look at http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033 for information on the 550 error. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

Problem with mail delivery to exhcange server, gives error 550 5.7
Hello, I am just about ready to deploy this exchange server and ran it 'live' for about 5 minutes to be sure that mail delivery would be ok. I sent a messsage to the echange server from an external address and it was bounced back with this error ======= Hi. This is the qmail-send program at bouncehost. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <ebenson@company.com>: <ip address> does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for ...

Option Button
I've got 5 questions set up in a form in Excel where I want to use the Option Button from the Forms menu. So I set up 5 separate groups so the buttons would behave independently within the groups. However, how do I get rid of the border and the text "Group XX"? I think you'll have to use a bit of VBA. Option Explicit Sub testme() ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes.Visible = False End Sub Change it to True to see them again--nicer for developing. == If you don't use macros, you can select your sheet, then hit alt-F11 (to get to the VBE) then hit ctrl-G (to see the immed...

Dynamically disable accelerator keys
Hi, How to dynamically disable an accelerator key assigned to a menu item in the accelerator table? I learned from MSDN that UnregisterHotKey() does this job only when the accelerator key is registered using RegisterHotKey() function. But I assigned the key in the design time using the accelerator table. Is there any direct API available other than handling the keystrokes? I am using MFC framework. Thanks, Junaith >How to dynamically disable an accelerator key assigned to a menu item in the >accelerator table? Junaith, Why do you need to do this? It doesn't sound like s...

Campaign script error
When trying to create a letter via mail merge i get this internet explorer error: An error occured in the script on this page Line 132 Char: 1 Error The request failed with HTTP status 402: unauthorized Code: 0 URL: http://CRM Server:5555/_grid/cmds/dlg_camailmerge.aspx? iobjtype=4402&itotal=1&slds={42315464-4b42-db11-a072-000f1f64e887} &saction=letterviamailmerge Do you want to continue running scripts on this page Hitting yes does nothing. IE then locks up and you have to kill it. ...

Messages showing HTML

Automatic assignment of Category on incoming mail based on Message Class
Hi, I am trying to organize my Outlook 2002 Inbox using categories. I would like to assign Category for an incoming mail on the 'Message Class', eg, those with IPM.Schedule.Meeting.Request should get a certain category and meeting responses another and so on. I'd really like to use categories since it allows be to group the messages in my inbox conveniently, but I have not been able to find anything that allows me to assign categories based on Message Class using the Rules Wizard so I'm rather stuck. Any clues on how to do this? Cheers, /Torben -- p.s. The views expresse...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

Removing message
Please can you help I keep getting the message..... The add-in "c:\program files\panda software\panda antivirus platinum\pav..." could not be installed or loaded this program may be resolved by using detect + repair on the help menu, unable to load "c\program files\panda software\panda ant..." you may be out of memory or missing a file....this only occurs when I try to access outlook I have removed program via control panel, and have also tried to see if it can be unticked via start-run-msconfig the going to start up tabs ...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

KB925874 Error extracting Setup.exe in Vista
Using Outlook 2007, ran client KB935874 got "Extraction Failed -- The requested action requires elevation." A dialog box show setup.exe almost completely extracted into a temp directory. Client update worked fine on WinXP with Outlook 2007. Tom ...

OWA Change password option
I've read through your various postings and articles, relating to OWA change password option under a front-end / back-end 2003 SP2 senario. Please can you clarify the following steps I need to follow: 1) Create a new Iisadmpwd virtual directory in IIS on the frontend server. 2) Run the OWAADMIN tool, and select enable password feature on both the front-end and back-end servers. Can you clarify if by using the OWAADMIN tool, that I won't have to manually edit the registry on both servers as the tool will take care of this for me? Can you also clarify, which services (if a...

can't get account to balance
I have tried balancing my checking account in Money2005 Deluxe. I had been able to and suddenly in March of this year there was an amount there that I couldn't, at that time track down. Usually I'd go to the balance account section, enter in my ending balance and date, and the amount of difference was $0, so the account was in balance and it was usually a 30 sec process to balance the account. Somehow I checked something as being reconciled that maybe wasn't. Is there a way to start that process out from where it was originally?? That is, when I first started the proces...

outlook express error in decoding
Word attachments to e-mail messages do not decode properly and the ADOBE reader is invoked instead of Word. I did do some Service Pack updates and I have checked the FAQ section there. I have cleared the "Do Not Allow Attachments to be saved or opened .... button. Didn't help. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x...

Error Handler #2
Has anyone written an error handler for VBA forms. The error handler would display error messages based on bad input and pop up messages dynamically, etc. If not, has anyone developed a clean way to display error messages without using excessive message boxes? Thanks for any help. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Instead of message boxes and popups, consider a label on the form itself that displays the error message. In article <Ripan.zrum2@excelforum-nospam.com>, Ripan <<Ripan.zrum2@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > Has anyone written an error ...

how do i keep a running balance in excel?
Assuming column A is where you enter the data, in B1 enter =A1 In B2 enter =IF(A2="","",B1+A2) Drag/copy down as far as you think will need, depending upon the expected data range in column A. If, by "running balance" you mean accumulate in one cell, there are ways to do that, but you will have no "paper trail" for checking entries. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:25:03 -0700, regi k <regik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

outlook 2007 sent messages
Afternoon, I have a user on vista using outlook 2007 to an imap server back end (not exchange). This was working, but now something isn't right. When the user sends a message the message is briefly flashed in the Sent folder, then goes away. I can check the server to verify the message is there, but the message does not appear in the Sent folder. The things that do appear in the Sent folder are two weeks or more old. I have checked the View on the Sent folder and I don't see anything wrong. This box, and microsoft office, are fully patched. Suggestions on how to fix this? TIA Mik...

Chart Trend Line Display Error
Excel 2007 (running in Vista) is not always displaying the correct equation for trend lines added to Scatter Charts under certain circumstances. If you add a trend line to a set of data in a Scatter Chart, select a polynomial trend line, and then set (force) the intercept to a specified value, then the equation displayed in the chart for the polynomial trend line is sometimes incorrect. The coefficient on the highest-order term is not always displayed properly. The coefficient that is displayed is the coefficient that corresponds to the polynomial trend line when no intercept is spec...