FRX drill-down error

Guys:

My setup:
	GP version 10
	FRX version 6.7

When I try to "drill-down" into an FRX report I get an "Error 5:  Invalid
procedure call error..."

I have checked around online and found a number of potential resolutions
which have all failed.

The solutions I have tried have to do with:
        Making sure column heading "ranges" are valid.
        Fiscal period setup correctly

and a couple others.

Currently my version 10 setup is in a test environment.  The report in
question runs without any errors in production using GP version 8 and FRX 6.7.

Anyway..if anyone has any suggestion as to how I can resolve this it will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks much.

--
Norman

Error calling the function HrESERestoreComplete #2
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the Function "HrESERestoreComplete" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_bkp\\...

financial planning error
I am getting error message: HRESULT 0x8004621a when I try to do financial planning. THanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, bill wrote: >I am getting error message: >HRESULT 0x8004621a >when I try to do financial planning. >THanks in advance. UK? See http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=0x8004621a&num=10&as_scoring=r&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&as_umsgid=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=2&as_maxm=...

Reply to message error
Using Outlook 2003 and having a problem replying to recieved messages. I get a 550 error and the message is returned undeliverable. The addresses are valid, and I can create a new message and send with no problem. Thanks... I'm not sure why replies would be a problem but new mail wouldn't, but look at http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033 for information on the 550 error. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

KB925874 Error extracting Setup.exe in Vista
Using Outlook 2007, ran client KB935874 got "Extraction Failed -- The requested action requires elevation." A dialog box show setup.exe almost completely extracted into a temp directory. Client update worked fine on WinXP with Outlook 2007. Tom ...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

Campaign script error
When trying to create a letter via mail merge i get this internet explorer error: An error occured in the script on this page Line 132 Char: 1 Error The request failed with HTTP status 402: unauthorized Code: 0 URL: http://CRM Server:5555/_grid/cmds/dlg_camailmerge.aspx? iobjtype=4402&itotal=1&slds={42315464-4b42-db11-a072-000f1f64e887} &saction=letterviamailmerge Do you want to continue running scripts on this page Hitting yes does nothing. IE then locks up and you have to kill it. ...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

error 0x8004230c while adding exchange to protection group
Hi all, I have moved my 3 exchange storage groups to another storage location. After moving I was not able to backup the storage groups with DPM. I have removed the Exchange storage groups from the protection group and then I added 2 of 3 storage groups back. When I try to add the 3rd storage group, I get the error 127: unknown error while VSS backup: 0x8004230c. I have rebooted both servers (exchange and DPM), but I have still the same error. I tried to add the 3rd storage group to another protection group, but I get the same error. Any ideas why the error occurs? Daniel...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

Chart Trend Line Display Error
Excel 2007 (running in Vista) is not always displaying the correct equation for trend lines added to Scatter Charts under certain circumstances. If you add a trend line to a set of data in a Scatter Chart, select a polynomial trend line, and then set (force) the intercept to a specified value, then the equation displayed in the chart for the polynomial trend line is sometimes incorrect. The coefficient on the highest-order term is not always displayed properly. The coefficient that is displayed is the coefficient that corresponds to the polynomial trend line when no intercept is spec...

Error: Can't clean up the following tables: Subject.
We are constantly receiving this error on our CRM server, can someone explain what is causing this and how to fix it. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMDeletionService Event Category: None Event ID: 5895 Date: 6/22/2004 Time: 1:54:43 PM User: N/A Computer: SERVER2 Description: Error: Can't clean up the following tables: Subject. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. this is like the one that comes up around activities. Perhaps someone has tried to delete a subject but then the subject has been used by another record ie ...

Did u ever solve the Outlook 2003 error
Did u ever solve the error, as i have the same exact situation and cannot seem to find any solution. Thanks EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:16:01 -0700, Nisha wrote: >Did u ever solve the error, as i have the same exact situation and cannot seem to find any solution. > >Thanks > >EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice >http://www.eggheadcafe.com Geesh! To whom and what problem are you referring to? ...

Update from Money 2004 to 2006 Communication Error
FOllowing a sucessful update from Money 2004 to 2006, I receive the following message when I try to download bank information: A communication error occurred. Please try your call again. If you continue to have problems call your financial institution's Online Services Customer Support. Please help. In microsoft.public.money, Robbroy wrote: >FOllowing a sucessful update from Money 2004 to 2006, I receive the following >message when I try to download bank information: > >A communication error occurred. Please try your call again. If you continue >to have problems ca...

PCL XL error
When printing emails (one user only) from Outlook (only), job prints ok then extra sheet appears with message: PCL XL error Warning: illegalmediasource Can find no reference to this. ...

error 1706
I am running windows XP Home edition. When I click the SEND button in Outlook express the message appears preparing to install Microsoft Greetings, the feature you are trying to use is on a CD_ROM or other removable disk that is not available. Insert the Microsoft Greetings disk and click OK. When I select Cancel , then error message 1706 comes up. Can you help me. Judith Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news...

FRX
error 3050 when starting FRX any thoughts? Hmmmmm..... Doesn't appear to be a Pervasive error.... Could be a SQL error..... Could be an OS error..... With a lack of any other pertinent information, could it be a Windows error relating to not being able to lock the database..... Could occur if the user only has read access and therefore the database engine cannot write a lock.... How about the entire error message and more info about the version numbers for Greaat Plains, FRx, database, etc.... Just some thoughts..... Lyle On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700, "Shannon" <sh...

Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Error Message
From: "Nevada Jack" <lasvegasjack@hotmail.com> Subject: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Error Message Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 7:02 PM From: "Nevada Jack" <lasvegasjack@hotmail.com> Subject: Office 2003 MS Error Message Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 6:50 PM From: "Nevada Jack" <lasvegasjack@hotmail.com> Subject: Microsoft Officee Outlook Error Message Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 6:37 PM When I open Outlook 2003, I get the subject error message box: C:\Documents and Settings\my name\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns\C:\PROGRA~\MICROS~4...

FRX help #2
I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the month by G/L code, it would show me. If so, how would you do it. Any help would be appreciated thanks Barb Can get everything except the GL code through a smart list : Payables Transactions Search Doc type = payment Doc Date between... Vendor ID = But getting to the GL account is beyond me (newbie) "BK" wrote: > I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. > So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the...

Report Yields no data in FRx
We use GP 7.5 Standard MSDE and FRx 6.5.246. Upgrading is not an option right now. We created a historical company so that we could purge data from production in order to stay under that old 2 GB limit. When I set up the Historical company in FRx and try to print a balance sheet or P&L from the period that we purged in production, the reports yield no data. However I can print a trial balance in GP so I know the data is there. Also, FRx reports print OK for the current periods in the Historical company. I have: refreshed the SBI scripts deleted the .g32 files from sysdata reconciled GL ...

Outlook 2002 causes memory error
Not Enough Memory error appears when attempting to send to a Distribution List. Has anyone seen this?? Any work-arounds or solutions? Thanks!!! ...

SBS 2008. DhcpServer error 1050
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" -->...

Error synchronizing folder
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5F002.6CA60E70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm having a syncronization problem. Every few seconds, in my Sync = Issues folder, i get this: 7:46:27 Error synchronizing folder 7:46:27 [80040119-501-80040119-560] 7:46:27 The client operation failed. 7:46:27 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 7:46:27 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 7:46:27 = http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_us.asp...

Setup Error
While runnig setup i got the following error Failed to install MS CRM Server. Failed to provision your initial business. Failed to create organization. Unknown error (80040E07) How can i fix this problem? First i tried organization name 'DATOTEC'. After uninstall and reinstall the software i tried 'DATOTEC GmbH'. Maybe our system does not meet the requirements. Whe have a Windows 2000 Server with a Exchange 2000. .NET Framework 1.0 and 1.1. All software is in german. Is this OK? >-----Original Message----- >This can be caused by a number of things. Which prganiza...

Excel 2007 ERROR MSGS
I am using the Trial Office 2007. I have no problems with the other programs, but when I open Excel 2007 I get the following msg: MS Visual Basic Compile Error in Hiidden Module: AutoExecNew When I try to close the program I get this error: MS Visual Basic Compile Error in Hidden Module: DistMon Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix it? Thank you. Google is your friend http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GFRD_en___US219&q=autoexecnew http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GFRD_en__...