Frx - Divide by Base question (change base row)

I know how to divide a column or multiply a column by a row by using
CBR in the row format and using 'x/BASE' in the column format.  My
questions is if my report has multiple columns how does Frx know which
column to pull the BASE data from or does CBR only work with single
column reports?

Simple? Reference Question
Can I reference a value in a spreadsheet that is not open? I have 2 spreadsheets, 1 for the totals- and 1 for the values. I want the total spreadsheet to update when the value spreadsheet is updated. Do I need a macro to open the spreadsheet, grab the values and pull them into the total spreadsheet, and close the values? Thanks, Jesse No need for a macro- just open both files at once. Let's call them Source.xls and Target.xls: Target is the file your working on, and Source is the one that holds the data to be referenced. With both files open, start the formula in Target.xls, an...

Money 2007 Crashing When Changing Transactions
I am having a problem with Money 2007. I have used the file repair tool and removed and reinstalled Money with no changes. I download data from financial institution. Money matches incorrectly. I either right click on the transaction and choose "Unmatch" or select "Change" from the transaction. Selecting "Unmatch" locks money up and "Change" allows me to go to the transaction screen where I select unmatch, and it locks. The transactions are various ones. Some are recurring bills, others are single transactions not listed in bills/recurring ...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

questions
Can you help me?I can't understand.PLEASE TELL ME !HOW IS OUTLOOK EXPRESS? Slick - but you are asking in the wrong news group. Try one for Outlook Express, this one deals with Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer user27 <user27@mail.edu> asked: | Can you help me?I can't understand.PLEASE TELL ME !HOW IS OUTLOOK | EXPRESS? ...

Monthly workday report and couple other questions
I'm pretty much an access newbie, having only done very basic training how the program works, but I've been tasked to make a fairly simple database for my work. The database is somewhat finished now, but couldn't figure out couple things. First problem is; How do you make query(or report eventually) about workdays and narrow it only to include workdays of the any given month? Monthly report so to speak. Also couple minor problem I couldn't figure out. Is it possible to include 2 separate pivot tables into a form or report? I did a little start up form to ease up the usab...

Changing default email client
How do I change my default email client from Outlook to something else like Outlook Express? milwroad <milwroad@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > How do I change my default email client from Outlook to something > else like Outlook Express? Start IE, then click Tools>Internet Options>Programs and adjust the E-mail drop-down. -- Brian Tillman ...

scrolling & viewing half a row?
When I grab the scroll bar to move up and down an Excel spreadsheet, I can't stop it on a partial row. For example, if I try to stop scrolling with the bottom half of a particularly tall row displayed, the view either jumps to the top of the row, or the top of next row. It's either all or nothing. Is there some setting I can change that will allow me to stop the scroll/view with half a row displayed? Thanks! >Is there some setting I can change that will allow me to stop the >scroll/view with half a row displayed? None I have run across in any version of Excel. You ...

trying to pull data based on %
i have a three coulums, One total charge, item charge, and Total payment. I need to find out if the total payment was 50% of Total Charge or item charge. I would like the formula to be able to highlight the total payment if it is 50% of total charge.any one? Thank you in advance for the help. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Duri3I, Select the Total Payment Cell and choose Format -> Conditional Formatting... In the first condition choose: Cel...

Short cut for deleting rows
Hello I am trying to make my work a little faster and see if there is a shorter way to delete a row besides the right click> ----- Leeza wrote: ---- Hello I am trying to make my work a little faster and see if there is a shorter way to delete a row besides the right click I am working in xp I guess you could create a macro activecell.entirerow.delete and assign to a shortcut or an worksheet change event macro that said if "d" in col a then delete the row -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Leeza" <anonymous@discussions.microsof...

Automatic assignment of Category on incoming mail based on Message Class
Hi, I am trying to organize my Outlook 2002 Inbox using categories. I would like to assign Category for an incoming mail on the 'Message Class', eg, those with IPM.Schedule.Meeting.Request should get a certain category and meeting responses another and so on. I'd really like to use categories since it allows be to group the messages in my inbox conveniently, but I have not been able to find anything that allows me to assign categories based on Message Class using the Rules Wizard so I'm rather stuck. Any clues on how to do this? Cheers, /Torben -- p.s. The views expresse...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

Deleting repeated rows
I got an excel file which has around 50k rows but should have around 25k rows - some have got duplicated somehow - the first column that I have is the ID which is unique - is there any way to delete rows having repeated IDs ? Thanks -- anjanesh Freelance Developer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ anjanesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27132 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=546593 Hi, You could put a button in the sheet and use this code: Private Sub CommandButto...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

Picture Properties Question
I can find no way to get picture info once I pull a jpg or bmp into my Pub document so I assume that the original picture doesn't retain its name or extension. Is there any way to change this so that any pics I bring in will retain the info automatically? Does the new version of Publisher retain info? TIA, Catt Hi Catt (Catt@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I can find no way to get picture info once I pull a jpg or bmp into || my Pub document so I assume that the original picture doesn't retain || its name or extension. Is there any way to change thi...

Another IMF V2 question
I just reinstall SP2 on my Exchange 2003, and I still don't see the IMF option under my default SMTP virtual server. And YES I have checked the box (Apply IMF filter) in the Advanced propreties on the Default SMTP virtual server. Anyone has an idea? REgards JP The only thing on the advanced properties of the SMTP virtual server is to turn on/off the different filtering options. IMF settings are found under ESM > Global Settings > Right Click on Message Delivery > Intelligent Message Filtering tab. "JP Breton" <jpbreton@videotron.ca> wrote in message ...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

how do i change administration settings in microsoft calandar?
im setting up my calander for the first time & trying to work out how i can change the setting so other ppl can edit in dates from other computers atm only i can change or add , and they can only see... what i put it? is this possible to do. thanks adrian great aussie patios Adrian I gather you have Exchange? Then set them as Reviewer and they can read all bar the Private appointments. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia "Adrian babarskas" <Adrian babarskas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0BA4AD0-104C-...

Public Folder Questions #3
This may be a stupid question and I have tried what I thought was correct and still no luck. What I have is a public folder for our tech support people to go to for tech support email. Is there a way when one of the reads the message in the folder, that it marks it as being read and when it marks it that way, that when other tech support people go into the folder it shows that is has been read to them to? If that is possible, I need help in getting that setup and implemented. This would make life simplier as being able to go to one centralized place to get messages made it easy, but...

Changing case of text in multiple cells
Is there a way to modify the case of text in a cell other than to edi the content and retype it? I have entered some text in cells. The text is in all capital letters (e.g "CELL ENTRY") Is there an easy way for me to change it so that i reads in all lowercase letters (e.g. "cell entry" instead of "CEL ENTRY") or can I keep it so the first letter stays capitalized and th rest of the word is lowercased ("Cell Entry")? The latter would be better. I have done this over a range of cells, so I'd prefer to not have to g through to each one individually a...

create report based on data from other form?
2x forms one form contains addresses, each record shows a different address, each record has a unique project_id the other form contains invoices, each record shows a different invoice number, date and project_id i want a button on the address form that opens a report, the report only shows those invoice records that have the same project_id as the record that is currently viewed on the address form how do i do this? hi, On 15.04.2010 12:58, Seddon Acaster wrote: > i want a button on the address form that opens a report, the report only > shows those invoice re...

How to Drag/Move the IE control based Application
Hi All: I am developing Dialog based application. I have placed Microsoft WebBrowser control(IE control) on main Dialog of application. On the IE control, all messages are being passed to IE control. Now problem is that I am unable to drag/move this IE Control/Dialog. Any idea about moving IE control/Dialog Please help me in this regard. Regards, Ghazanfar Ali ...

Great Plains Question 08-20-03
Not sure if this is the right newsgroup, but I getting an error message when trying to post a receivables batch. Error message reads "You cannot edit the batch or transactions in this batch. Use the batch recovery window to continue processing batch." On going up to the routine button, the recovery window is not an option although the Help menu says it should be there. HELP...PLEASE!!! ...

FRX
error 3050 when starting FRX any thoughts? Hmmmmm..... Doesn't appear to be a Pervasive error.... Could be a SQL error..... Could be an OS error..... With a lack of any other pertinent information, could it be a Windows error relating to not being able to lock the database..... Could occur if the user only has read access and therefore the database engine cannot write a lock.... How about the entire error message and more info about the version numbers for Greaat Plains, FRx, database, etc.... Just some thoughts..... Lyle On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700, "Shannon" <sh...

GUI thread question
I have a Win32 application which call a Dialog based regular MFC dll. On the dialog box, there is a button which will create a GUI thread: void CDialog_Dll_Main::OnBnClickedStartThread() { // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here CWinThread* m_pThread = AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CMyGUIThread)); } In the CMyGUIThread::InitInstance(): BOOL CMyGUIThread::InitInstance() { // TODO: perform and per-thread initialization here m_pMainWnd=new CDialog_Thread; m_pMainWnd->SetForegroundWindow(); m_pMainWnd->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); return TRUE; } Error here: m_pMain...

changing product key