FRx Consolidations #2

I am trying to consolidate two companies with a different
account structure.  The column format has an account
filter and the condolidation is not working.

Company One:  #####
Company Two:  #####-##

Column Accout Filter:  ?????

Note:  The first five places of the account in both
companies is the same, Company Two has additional
departments.

When I try to run the consolidation, I can only get one
company to tree up, the one whose account structure
matches the column account filter.

What do I need to do to make the consolidation work?

0
dp12355 (3)

Backup Requisition Management Business Portal 2.5
since I do backup of the module of requisition management in BP 2.5? ...

Auto Numbering #2
I would like to know if there is any method whereby an auto number can be generated for me in the first column (A) for each record i enter ? Example 1 ABC 2 ABCD 3 ... 4 ... and so on --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way =if(b3<>"",a2+1,"") -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "linuskmj" <linuskmj.zddja@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:linuskmj.zddja@excelforum-nospam.com... > I would like to know if there is any method whereby an auto number can > be generated for me in the first column (A) f...

Error calling the function HrESERestoreComplete #2
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the Function "HrESERestoreComplete" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_bkp\\...

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

Can the MSDN version of CRM 1.2 be converted to a production system without losing any data?
I have the MSDN version of CRM. If I install it and configure a pilot system, can I later convert it to a full licensed system without losing any data? Does it require a new installation or just change the Company Name and License Key? Bill Walter Bill, You would need to migrate the data to the new install. The AD objects & DB Names are tied to the Org Name so you can't change them once they're installed. You're best bet would probably be to use the DMF to load the data to the new install. BTW, I believe, technically, that using the MSDN license for a Pilot is not allow...

No answer so I'm reposting (2 of 2): Export to .gif... suppress anti-aliasing?

Display Screen 1/2 Grid; 1/2 VBE (or at least Code Window)
Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and side by side) a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? If you just want to look at macros do a cltr+' (key to left of 1). John North Yorkshire UK "Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message news:Fqb7d.10064$0j.2648@lakeread07... > Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and > side > by side) > a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? > > Jim With Excel workbook open to the sheet of your choice and VBE o...

Exporting Contacts #2
When I try to Export Outlook 2002 Contacts folder as a .pst file, I get an error message--"cannot add Outlook- specific information to the store" . What is going on? ...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

Exchange forwarding #2
When asking another network admin to forward a user's email to another address I received this reply, "We can not forward Jon Doe’s email. By default forwarders are disabled in exchange as part of Microsoft’s Best Practices for Security docs." Can someone tell me what kb article this comes from? The request was to forward the user's email to an outside address. We do this occassionally by creating a contact in exchange with the outside address and then forward the user's mail there. Thanks Here is some more info: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

Pivottables #2
My PivotTable has 8 fields in the data area. They are yearly totals and %'ages. If I deselect a field in the Data drop-down, it disappears from the list and cannot reselect it again. I need to re-add the field back to the data area. I would like my users to be able to select/deselect from the data list so they can look at one year's totals or all the years' totals. I noticed if I deselect one of the entries in my rows or columns sections, the field remains, but unchecked. Is there anyway to do it with the data field? If you uncheck an item in the data dropdown list, it...

Help with Array Formula #2
Hi there, I have a spreadsheet with 7 columns (named Bird, Cow, Horse, Rabbit, Pig, Cat, Dog) and 23 rows that have either yes or no in each cell - mainly no's. If there is a 'yes' in Bird then there should be 'no' in each of the other 6 columns (Cow, Horse, Rabbit, Pig, Cat, Dog). Basically, if there is a 'yes' in Bird then they have identified themselves as 'Bird' rather than any other animal. I then have 10 more columns (named ans1, ans2, ans3, etc) that each have responses such as "A", "B", "C", "D", &quo...

EARN #2
work4click.blogspot.com Earn $5 to $75 per survey! Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75 per survey! Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour! Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too! Get paid topreview movie trailers $4 to $25 per hour! Click here work4click.blogspot.com Surveyors Wanted! Flexible. Home Based. Earn $5 to $75 per survey! Get paid to take online surveys - $5 to $75 per survey! Get paid to participate in online focus groups $50 to $150 per hour! Get paid to try new products - keep the products and get paid too! Get p...

Messages stuck in outbox #2
I sent a large email that got stuck in my outbox for two days. I was finally able to get rid of it but now every email I send gets stuck there for 5-6 hours. Test emails work fine. Hi, Try creating a new profile. If that works, u can get backthe daa byimportingfromthe older PST. Please state the version of Outlook. Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "DaveP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:172ec01c41841$43cfcfd0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I sent a large email that got stuck in my outbox for two > days. I was finally able to get ri...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

FRX
error 3050 when starting FRX any thoughts? Hmmmmm..... Doesn't appear to be a Pervasive error.... Could be a SQL error..... Could be an OS error..... With a lack of any other pertinent information, could it be a Windows error relating to not being able to lock the database..... Could occur if the user only has read access and therefore the database engine cannot write a lock.... How about the entire error message and more info about the version numbers for Greaat Plains, FRx, database, etc.... Just some thoughts..... Lyle On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700, "Shannon" <sh...

Replying with attachments #2
Hi, In Outlook 2000, when you reply to a message it does not include the attachment. Is there a settings or some other way to include the attachment in the reply? An example of why you would want to do this, is if you are replying to a message, but want to include others on the email, they would then have the original attachment. Thanks for any help you can provide. Scott You should use forward then as it is implied that the sender already has the attachment and basically you are now forwarding it to other people as well. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com T...

FRX help #2
I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the month by G/L code, it would show me. If so, how would you do it. Any help would be appreciated thanks Barb Can get everything except the GL code through a smart list : Payables Transactions Search Doc type = payment Doc Date between... Vendor ID = But getting to the GL account is beyond me (newbie) "BK" wrote: > I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. > So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the...

Report Yields no data in FRx
We use GP 7.5 Standard MSDE and FRx 6.5.246. Upgrading is not an option right now. We created a historical company so that we could purge data from production in order to stay under that old 2 GB limit. When I set up the Historical company in FRx and try to print a balance sheet or P&L from the period that we purged in production, the reports yield no data. However I can print a trial balance in GP so I know the data is there. Also, FRx reports print OK for the current periods in the Historical company. I have: refreshed the SBI scripts deleted the .g32 files from sysdata reconciled GL ...

Printer setup #2
One of our users has lost a network printer connection. The printer is not available in file>print setup. We've tried restarting and shutting down the computer. It's only happening to one user. Any ideas? -- Thanks for the help! As it's a network printer you might want to ensure the print server is operational. Do you see the printer when you go to: start >> settings >> printers and faxes? If yes, then I would try to reconnect the printer, if no then the print server is not operational. hope this helps, rc "terry" wrote: > One of our use...

Password Authentication #2
Guys, I'm having a problem where a user is getting prompted for a password, when he is already logged onto the network. He's already been authenticated, but when he hits send/receive, a window pops up for username/domain name/password. When he hits cancel, it successfully checks for mail anyway. When he hits send/receive again, the window doesn't pop up and it still works. Any ideas? RK. ...

Webpart for FRx
I've seen a couple of places refer to a webpart for FRx reports - does anyone know about it? Hello, FRx Webport is basically used for publishing FRx reports to intranet. This option enables you to view the reports in explorer. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "jland5" wrote: > I've seen a couple of places refer to a webpart for FRx reports - does anyone > know about it? ...

import library #2
I have an application that needs to import a DLL file for some database call like - #import "c:\Program Files\Common Files\System\ADO\msado15.dll" \ rename("EOF", "EndOfFile") the path is OS dependent - what if I run on some other PC but the msado15.dll is not specificed in the path specified? for this case - #import "c:\Program Files\Common Files\System\ADO\ any easy way to work around this problem where I don't have a hard coded path in my code?? ============ #import "c:\Program Files\Common Files\System\ADO\msado15.dll" ...

cloning a copy of FRx
We are using Microsoft Dynamics GP ver. 10.0 and FRx ver. 6.7. We are trying to discover how, when we make a clone of our production server on to a test server, to clone FRx also. When we have done this in the past, the cloned FRx spec set on test actually changes the spec set for the production or ‘live’ server. Of course, once we hear from the users about errors they’re receiving, we change the spec set back. But now the test server is pointing to the live spec set. It seems to allow only one way or the other. When we asked our VAR, their response was: if you want the clo...