Frx 6.7Login

Please i am a new user to FRX, i just installed Frx 6.7 and Frx forecaster
and i cant seem to find out the username and password to configure the
forecaster. Do i use Sql Login Password or there is one by default or what?
cos i have tried all of them and none works. Any help is urgently needed!!]
Regards,
kmax
0
kmax (8)

the frx login is the same as your Great Plains login.

"kmax" wrote:

> Please i am a new user to FRX, i just installed Frx 6.7 and Frx forecaster
> and i cant seem to find out the username and password to configure the
> forecaster. Do i use Sql Login Password or there is one by default or what?
> cos i have tried all of them and none works. Any help is urgently needed!!]
> Regards,
> kmax
0
JackieC (21)

FRx SP10
Is there a listing of the known problems cuased by applying SP 10 for FRx? I would like to install it to correct the excel export issue but I believe that this SP causes certain other problems. Sue Sue, Jan Harrigan has a pretty comprehensive write up on this: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/ My 2 cents: the only real issue that I have seen (and only with 1 customer so far) is the C$ format on first row. And there is a workaround for this here: http://www.frxbuzz.com/frx-sp10-and-cs-currency-rounding-on-the-first-row/. And SP 10 absolutely correct...

Can't send email #6
This started happening about two weeks again I get the folowing massage everytme I try to send email The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '____@______' on 12/11/2003 5:27 PM 550 not local host ________, not a gateway My outgiving authenication is checked, I have turned my virus scan off for out going mail. I can delete my account and reenter the information and it will work fine but once I close my outlook and then open it again the same thing happens. Any suggestion I am at my wits end What version of Outlook do you have? What sort of outgoing auth...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

The future of FRx
Can somebody please clear this up for me. Currently we are using Dynamics GP 10 and FRx 6.7 for our financials. We are looking for a Business Intelligent tool that will let us create BI reports [we are an investment banking firm]. My research on Microsoft's site indicates that FRx is being phased out and it will be replaced by Management Reporter. I took a look at MR and it looks like a dupe of FRx. Also we are looking at Enterprise Reporter - can somebody confirm if ER can generate the same financials as FRx? I then hear that ER is being phased out. Which products should we be loo...

Worker thread in VC++ 6
I have the following code below that apears to be working. I have not included all the serial port initialization here. When I receive a 30h or 31h or 32h into the serial port it does display the correct "Got ##h" message. Now how do I get the data (Bar[0]) to "UpdateDisplay()" ? Bar[] is a global varible; I checked the task manager and I do not seems to be wasting any CPU cycles. Thanks ================================================================= void CMartin1Dlg::UpdateDisplay() { m_BarChart.SetNumData(33); m_BarChart.SetData(1,Bar[0]); m_BarChart.Invalidate(...

Backlight driver for WinCE 6.00
Hi all, I am starting a new BSP development for one of our customer. For this BSP, I need to create a backlight driver. So I search on MSDN what are the driver specific function needed. What a surprise for me, there are no backlight driver sample and/or example. I also search in the PUBLIC/COMMON/OAK/DRIVERS directory from Windows CE 6 but there a no sample driver ! What does this mean? Is there no "standard" way to create a backlight driver for Windows CE? Thanks for any comment Best regards Fabrice Exactly, there's no standard backlight driver: I hope ...

FRx #9
When I query up the report all is fine until I requests the print out. Then the CPU maxes out and drill32.exe takes over 50% of the CPU and the machine will lock out his session. Dear, first confirm this, Is FRx working properly and for this make a simple report like, make a Trial Balance Report and if it will work properly then please, check thoroughly all settings of your report as well as column and row conditions. Regards, SMA "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E2486F-9579-45EF-B606-89B05C27B28F@microsoft.com... > When I query up ...

Visual C++ Version 6. Missing my MSDN CD.
I use Visual C++ version 6. I recently rebuilt my PC. I successfully reloaded the compiler. But, I seem to have misplaced my MSDN CD from many years ago. Without that CD I don't have any help with my compiler. Is there anything I can do? Perhaps, is that CD available for download someplace? I haven't loaded that CD for years. I just use Google or MSN Search to find information online. You might want to contact MSFT to see if you can get another, but I don't think they do much support for V6 any longer. Tom "TonyG" <TonyG@junk.com> wrote in message news:pO...

FRX
error 3050 when starting FRX any thoughts? Hmmmmm..... Doesn't appear to be a Pervasive error.... Could be a SQL error..... Could be an OS error..... With a lack of any other pertinent information, could it be a Windows error relating to not being able to lock the database..... Could occur if the user only has read access and therefore the database engine cannot write a lock.... How about the entire error message and more info about the version numbers for Greaat Plains, FRx, database, etc.... Just some thoughts..... Lyle On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:45:29 -0700, "Shannon" <sh...

FRX help #2
I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the month by G/L code, it would show me. If so, how would you do it. Any help would be appreciated thanks Barb Can get everything except the GL code through a smart list : Payables Transactions Search Doc type = payment Doc Date between... Vendor ID = But getting to the GL account is beyond me (newbie) "BK" wrote: > I was wondering if there was any way to run a report in Frx by vendor name. > So if I wanted to see what I paid ABC Company for the...

Report Yields no data in FRx
We use GP 7.5 Standard MSDE and FRx 6.5.246. Upgrading is not an option right now. We created a historical company so that we could purge data from production in order to stay under that old 2 GB limit. When I set up the Historical company in FRx and try to print a balance sheet or P&L from the period that we purged in production, the reports yield no data. However I can print a trial balance in GP so I know the data is there. Also, FRx reports print OK for the current periods in the Historical company. I have: refreshed the SBI scripts deleted the .g32 files from sysdata reconciled GL ...

Enter Network Password #6
Anyone help please? Over the last few days I have had to repeatedly enter network password for my email. Checking the box to save it doesn't work either. It's driving me mad. Any clues please guys. dr dodge ...

Webpart for FRx
I've seen a couple of places refer to a webpart for FRx reports - does anyone know about it? Hello, FRx Webport is basically used for publishing FRx reports to intranet. This option enables you to view the reports in explorer. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "jland5" wrote: > I've seen a couple of places refer to a webpart for FRx reports - does anyone > know about it? ...

cloning a copy of FRx
We are using Microsoft Dynamics GP ver. 10.0 and FRx ver. 6.7. We are trying to discover how, when we make a clone of our production server on to a test server, to clone FRx also. When we have done this in the past, the cloned FRx spec set on test actually changes the spec set for the production or ‘live’ server. Of course, once we hear from the users about errors they’re receiving, we change the spec set back. But now the test server is pointing to the live spec set. It seems to allow only one way or the other. When we asked our VAR, their response was: if you want the clo...

Excel Formula #6
Is there a way to set a formula to calculate how many rows above (COUNT) with no text or numbers in the column? try =COUNTBLANK(F3:F9) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "deniseS" <dstafiej@dykema.com> wrote in message news:150b101c3c3fa$68119950$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to set a formula to calculate how many rows > above (COUNT) with no text or numbers in the column? > =COUNTIF(A1:A100,"") -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Followup to newsgroup only please. "deniseS" <dstafiej@dykema.com> wrote in message news:15...

FRX Security
Hi, I enabled FRX 6.7 security. Certain users are resticted to Row/Column/Catalogue Format. When these users edit row format, while saving it appears a message "error copying building block security". Thanks Jacob Jacob, What is your full FRx version? To find the full version, click the Help menu, and then click About FRx. The version should be 6.7.xxxx - the last four digits are what we need. I believe you're encountering an issue we fixed in SP3 for FRx 6.7 (the latest is SP4). If your version is earlier than 6.7.3073, you should be able to get past the problem b...

logos in FRx
Has anyone come up with a way to place an image/logo in an FRx report? thx, Doug -- Doug Wilson Great Plains Consultant MCS Canada ...

FRx
Is anyone aware of a news forum or website that offers the sort of help found here for FRx? Thank you. DD What is FRx? Did you try searchin with Google? On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:16:38 -0800, "D. D. Scopes" <DDScopes@mrange.com> wrote: >Is anyone aware of a news forum or website that offers the sort of help >found here for FRx? > >Thank you. > >DD > Myrna Larson wrote: > What is FRx? It's a third-party reporting tool, like Crystal Reports. But not as modern AFAIK! Yes. No newsgroups or help forums. Thanks anyways sorry for being off-topi...

Can't send e-mail with Outlook Express 6
After I've installed Microsoft Office XP on my PC my Outlook Express stopped working properly. I can receive e- mails from some senders (but not all of them) and I can't send any e-mails. I've set up Outlook Express with the same settings on my parents PC and it works. Do you think there is a conflict between Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express? Or are there other reasons for this problem? Looking forward to hearing from you. Viskii This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try ...

FRx 6.7: Accounts Not Displaying In Row File
I have successfully created Financial Statements for two of our three companies. However, I’m having a problem with the third one. In creating the row file, I specify a range from account 30000 through 99999. Most accounts show up in the list. Some don’t. The following account string will be my example of an existing account, with a balance, that does not show up in the row file: 00000-30035-00000 (30035 is the main account) If I manually insert a row into the row file, type in the description, and click the down arrow for the GL Link, the account does not display in the drop down. Ho...

Bar Chart #6
Hi All I have a bar chart with different percentages displayed as the columns. Or target is 70%. Is it possible to have a target line added to the bar chart to show how many meet the target? In a line graph I just add a target column to create the target line but this will not work with a bar chart Any help greatly appreciated Kind regards Rexmann opps forgot to say using Excel 2003 "rexmann" wrote: > Hi All > > I have a bar chart with different percentages displayed as the columns. Or > target is 70%. Is it possible to have a target line added to the bar cha...

FRx
We have an FRx report containing 12 columns - one for each month. We are using the P<=B Print Control in the column layout to only print those months that are less than or equal to the Base Period. When we generate a report that contains six months or more and export it to an .XLS spreadhsheet it looks fine. However, if the report contains less than six months (fewer columns), we don't get our report heading. Is this due to a setup option somewhere in the catalog id? Have you checked the "Header Options" under your column layout? Look at the "spread from and ...

FRX reporting
How do you prepare an FRX report that includes some summarized rows (e.g. "regular pay" includes accounts for regular, vacation, sickleave, etc.) and some detail rows that show account detail? The Print Control "XD" in the row format suppresses the account detail in a detail report but also suppresses the summary line entirely. Do this in your row setup. For the Summary Account use ???? in you account string and for the detail use the full account number. "Tom H." wrote: > How do you prepare an FRX report that includes some > summarized rows (e.g. "...

Money Plus #6
For about 10 years leading up to MS$07, I installed every version as soon as it was released. I did not do so for Money Plus when it was released last summer. I just installed the trial version, and I cannot see a single thing that is different from 2007. Is this true? Thx, Regina In microsoft.public.money, Regina wrote: >For about 10 years leading up to MS$07, I installed every version as soon as >it was released. I did not do so for Money Plus when it was released last >summer. I just installed the trial version, and I cannot see a single thing >that is different fro...

Stumped with FRX
I am using GP 7.50 & trying to familiarize myself in FRX. I created a row format with my chart of accounts. However, what worries me is if I added a new natural code with this row format update automatically or do I need to recreate it each time. Can someone give me some direction?? Also, if there are two location p&L's that I want to combine-how do you do this??? I can see them individually but have no clue on combining...this manual is not helping me too much so any input would be appreciated. thanks again Barb You don't have to recreate it each time. You will ne...