FRX 6.0 "unexpected error; quitting"

When i create a new windows profile on a PC that already has FRX 6.0, login
as that new user and try to run FRx, I get the follwoing error, "unexpected
error; quitting".  It doesn't matter who I attempt to logon to FRX as.

Does anyone know how to fix this...?

Thanks,
Tom...

0
tkarpowski (81)

------=_NextPart_0001_31854365

Tom K,

Thanks for your FRx question. FRx 6.0 is no longer supported. I recommend
upgrading to FRx 6.5 or FRx 6.7. However, the unexpected error quitting
message can usually be resolved with registering the .dll files by running
the FRxReg.exe.

Thanks,

David Treleaven
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone
support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down"
situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all
Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Can ada.

This and other support options are available here:

BCPS:
https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469

Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/

Support page:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2finternational.aspx.

------=_NextPart_0001_31854365

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Tom K,
\par
\par Thanks for your FRx question. FRx 6.0 is no longer supported. I recommend upgrading to FRx 6.5 or FRx 6.7. However, the unexpected error quitting message can usually be resolved with registering the .dll files by running the FRxReg.exe.
\par
\par Thanks,
\par
\par David Treleaven
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par
\par Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down" situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Can ada.
\par
\par
\par
\par This and other support options are available here:
\par
\par BCPS: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469
\par
\par Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/
\par
\par
\par
\par If you are outside the United States, please visit our International Support page: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2finternational.aspx.
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_31854365--

0
davidtre (28)

FRX 6.0 "unexpected error; quitting"
When i create a new windows profile on a PC that already has FRX 6.0, login as that new user and try to run FRx, I get the follwoing error, "unexpected error; quitting". It doesn't matter who I attempt to logon to FRX as. Does anyone know how to fix this...? Thanks, Tom... ------=_NextPart_0001_31854365 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Tom K, Thanks for your FRx question. FRx 6.0 is no longer supported. I recommend upgrading to FRx 6.5 or FRx 6.7. However, the unexpected error quitting message can usually be resolved with registering the .dll...