Followup - Manual Payments - Dynamics vs Realworld

Thanks for the answers to the previous post.  We are now approx. 2 weeks
behind in entries for Dynamics.  I was hoping to delegate the transaction
entry among 2 clerks.  I was going to have #1 enter transactions from
Realworld for odd days and #2 enter transactions for even days.  However, the
check number does not allow for concurrent entry, i.e. we can't advance the
check number for #2 to enter checks prior to #1 entering the checks for the
prior day.

Is there a workaround?  I am thinking of running a bogus checkbook and close
out the account to the real checkbook's account once we are caught up.  The
check #s will match the actual check written and we will understand the the
bogus cash account/checkbook.

Any thoughts?

thanks,
--
Phil Gilbert
Free Radical, LTD.

Phil,

What exactly is the end result you want to accomplish?  Just getting
the check data into GP or do you also need the vendor invoice in GP
along with the account distribution?  If it's the former, you could
just import the check data into the checkbook register and be done
with it.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

0
fhamelly1 (1404)
10/22/2008 6:20:45 PM
Phil,

Why can't they just type in the actual check number?  Go to Cards >
Financial > Checkbook, find your checkbook and check the box on the bottom
right to allow Override Check Number.  I would recommend this over creating
a bogus checkbook as you'll not be able to reconcile the bogus checkbook and
the real checkbook together.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"frdbadf" <frdbadf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the answers to the previous post.  We are now approx. 2 weeks
> behind in entries for Dynamics.  I was hoping to delegate the transaction
> entry among 2 clerks.  I was going to have #1 enter transactions from
> Realworld for odd days and #2 enter transactions for even days.  However,
> the
> check number does not allow for concurrent entry, i.e. we can't advance
> the
> check number for #2 to enter checks prior to #1 entering the checks for
> the
> prior day.
>
> Is there a workaround?  I am thinking of running a bogus checkbook and
> close
> out the account to the real checkbook's account once we are caught up.
> The
> check #s will match the actual check written and we will understand the
> the
> bogus cash account/checkbook.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> thanks,
> --
> Phil Gilbert
> Free Radical, LTD.

0
victoria (3340)
10/22/2008 6:25:07 PM
Thanks for the replies.  We are just trying to get caught up this month.   We
want vendor balances for the 1099s....  I think Victoria has the solution
with the check number override, (Frank may have alluded to this in the

Thanks to both of you and Mariano's suggestion about the Miscellaneous Check.

Mariano, to track the Vendor Balances we would still need to post the
invoices in AP.  However we don't often pay alll payables by Due date...
Miscellenous check will be great for our Temp Vendors, but to provide vendor
history wouldn't the AP Transaction Entry be the easiest?

thanks again.
--
Phil Gilbert
Free Radical, LTD.

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Phil,
>
> Why can't they just type in the actual check number?  Go to Cards >
> Financial > Checkbook, find your checkbook and check the box on the bottom
> right to allow Override Check Number.  I would recommend this over creating
> a bogus checkbook as you'll not be able to reconcile the bogus checkbook and
> the real checkbook together.
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> blog: www.victoriayudin.com
>

> "frdbadf" <frdbadf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for the answers to the previous post.  We are now approx. 2 weeks
> > behind in entries for Dynamics.  I was hoping to delegate the transaction
> > entry among 2 clerks.  I was going to have #1 enter transactions from
> > Realworld for odd days and #2 enter transactions for even days.  However,
> > the
> > check number does not allow for concurrent entry, i.e. we can't advance
> > the
> > check number for #2 to enter checks prior to #1 entering the checks for
> > the
> > prior day.
> >
> > Is there a workaround?  I am thinking of running a bogus checkbook and
> > close
> > out the account to the real checkbook's account once we are caught up.
> > The
> > check #s will match the actual check written and we will understand the
> > the
> > bogus cash account/checkbook.
> >
> > Any thoughts?
> >
> > thanks,
> > --
> > Phil Gilbert
> > Free Radical, LTD.

0
frdbadf (46)
10/22/2008 6:48:02 PM
On Oct 22, 2:48=A0pm, frdbadf <frdb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the replies. =A0We are just trying to get caught up this month=
.. =A0 We
> want vendor balances for the 1099s.... =A0I think Victoria has the soluti=
on
> with the check number override, (Frank may have alluded to this in the
>
> Thanks to both of you and Mariano's suggestion about the Miscellaneous Ch=
eck.

> Mariano, to track the Vendor Balances we would still need to post the
> invoices in AP. =A0However we don't often pay alll payables by Due date..=
..
> Miscellenous check will be great for our Temp Vendors, but to provide ven=
dor
> history wouldn't the AP Transaction Entry be the easiest?
>
> thanks again.
> --
> Phil Gilbert
> Free Radical, LTD.
>

> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
> > Phil,
>
> > Why can't they just type in the actual check number? =A0Go to Cards >
> > Financial > Checkbook, find your checkbook and check the box on the bot=
tom
> > right to allow Override Check Number. =A0I would recommend this over cr=
eating
> > a bogus checkbook as you'll not be able to reconcile the bogus checkboo=
k and
> > the real checkbook together.
>
> > --
> > Victoria Yudin
> > Dynamics GP MVP
> > Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
> >http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> > blog:www.victoriayudin.com
>
> > "frdbadf" <frdb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Thanks for the answers to the previous post. =A0We are now approx. 2 =
weeks
> > > behind in entries for Dynamics. =A0I was hoping to delegate the trans=
action
> > > entry among 2 clerks. =A0I was going to have #1 enter transactions fr=
om
> > > Realworld for odd days and #2 enter transactions for even days. =A0Ho=
wever,
> > > the
> > > check number does not allow for concurrent entry, i.e. we can't advan=
ce
> > > the
> > > check number for #2 to enter checks prior to #1 entering the checks f=
or
> > > the
> > > prior day.
>
> > > Is there a workaround? =A0I am thinking of running a bogus checkbook =
and
> > > close
> > > out the account to the real checkbook's account once we are caught up=
..
> > > The
> > > check #s will match the actual check written and we will understand t=
> [...]

I'm going to approach the outside the box view.

Are you re-entering invoices in GP that exist in RW? Why not have
these invoices imported into GP?
You can upload detail invoices and then run Select Payables Checks for
those vendors.

Just pay multiple invoices with one check per vendor and be done.

Unless I'm missing something else here.

Elmer
Phill,

Agree (on post to AP)! However, it seems you are creating more work for
yourself with this approach. Normally, what you would do in these cases is
perform all transactions in Realworld until you are ready to cut over. At the
cutoff date, you would bring in all open vendor transactions into GP.

History would best be kept in Realworld and accessed when necessary. At
year-end, when you are ready to provide 1099s, you will need to follow the
payables closing procedures, then edit your 1099s to reflect the correct
number for each 1099 vendor. This is only required once (on the first
year-end closing in GP).

If you still decide that bringing the detail will serve you best, then I
would choose Integration Manager to import all vendor transaction records
into the system and create a mail merged macro that will apply all
transactions and amounts based on how they were applied in Realworld.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"frdbadf" wrote:

> Thanks for the replies.  We are just trying to get caught up this month.   We
> want vendor balances for the 1099s....  I think Victoria has the solution
> with the check number override, (Frank may have alluded to this in the
>
> Thanks to both of you and Mariano's suggestion about the Miscellaneous Check.
>
> Mariano, to track the Vendor Balances we would still need to post the
> invoices in AP.  However we don't often pay alll payables by Due date...
> Miscellenous check will be great for our Temp Vendors, but to provide vendor
> history wouldn't the AP Transaction Entry be the easiest?
>
> thanks again.
> --
> Phil Gilbert
> Free Radical, LTD.
>

> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Phil,
> >
> > Why can't they just type in the actual check number?  Go to Cards >
> > Financial > Checkbook, find your checkbook and check the box on the bottom
> > right to allow Override Check Number.  I would recommend this over creating
> > a bogus checkbook as you'll not be able to reconcile the bogus checkbook and
> > the real checkbook together.
> >
> > --
> > Victoria Yudin
> > Dynamics GP MVP
> > Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
> > http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> > blog: www.victoriayudin.com
> >

> > "frdbadf" <frdbadf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Thanks for the answers to the previous post.  We are now approx. 2 weeks
> > > behind in entries for Dynamics.  I was hoping to delegate the transaction
> > > entry among 2 clerks.  I was going to have #1 enter transactions from
> > > Realworld for odd days and #2 enter transactions for even days.  However,
> > > the
> > > check number does not allow for concurrent entry, i.e. we can't advance
> > > the
> > > check number for #2 to enter checks prior to #1 entering the checks for
> > > the
> > > prior day.
> > >
> > > Is there a workaround?  I am thinking of running a bogus checkbook and
> > > close
> > > out the account to the real checkbook's account once we are caught up.
> > > The
> > > check #s will match the actual check written and we will understand the
> > > the
> > > bogus cash account/checkbook.
> > >
> > > Any thoughts?
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > > --
> > > Phil Gilbert
> > > Free Radical, LTD.

0
MarianoGomez (3440)
10/22/2008 7:10:00 PM
Thanks Mariano, your help and posts have been very insightful.  We had all
our Realworld data converted thru our FY which ended Jun 30, and 1st Qtr of
the new FY which ended 09/30.

We have 60 branches and were overwhelmed with the 1st of the month and
cutting last month P&Ls for company wide and individual profit centers which
we completed yesterday.  I showed the 2 clerks this afternoon the transaction
entry and they were relieved by the ease of entry.  We have the time between
now and end of month and it is a good orientation drill for the AP clerks.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks,,
--
Phil Gilbert
Free Radical, LTD.

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Phill,
>
> Agree (on post to AP)! However, it seems you are creating more work for
> yourself with this approach. Normally, what you would do in these cases is
> perform all transactions in Realworld until you are ready to cut over. At the
> cutoff date, you would bring in all open vendor transactions into GP.
>
> History would best be kept in Realworld and accessed when necessary. At
> year-end, when you are ready to provide 1099s, you will need to follow the
> payables closing procedures, then edit your 1099s to reflect the correct
> number for each 1099 vendor. This is only required once (on the first
> year-end closing in GP).
>
> If you still decide that bringing the detail will serve you best, then I
> would choose Integration Manager to import all vendor transaction records
> into the system and create a mail merged macro that will apply all
> transactions and amounts based on how they were applied in Realworld.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "frdbadf" wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the replies.  We are just trying to get caught up this month.   We
> > want vendor balances for the 1099s....  I think Victoria has the solution
> > with the check number override, (Frank may have alluded to this in the
> >
> > Thanks to both of you and Mariano's suggestion about the Miscellaneous Check.
> >
> > Mariano, to track the Vendor Balances we would still need to post the
> > invoices in AP.  However we don't often pay alll payables by Due date...
> > Miscellenous check will be great for our Temp Vendors, but to provide vendor
> > history wouldn't the AP Transaction Entry be the easiest?
> >
> > thanks again.
> > --
> > Phil Gilbert
> > Free Radical, LTD.
> >

> > "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> > > Phil,
> > >
> > > Why can't they just type in the actual check number?  Go to Cards >
> > > Financial > Checkbook, find your checkbook and check the box on the bottom
> > > right to allow Override Check Number.  I would recommend this over creating
> > > a bogus checkbook as you'll not be able to reconcile the bogus checkbook and
> > > the real checkbook together.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Victoria Yudin
> > > Dynamics GP MVP
> > > Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
> > > http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> > > blog: www.victoriayudin.com
> > >

> > > "frdbadf" <frdbadf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
frdbadf (46)

PS 2010 : Work planned vs. forecast
Hello, I didn't succeed in browsing in the new forum for Project Server 2010, so I post my question here, in this good old news-group... I'm reading the Microsoft Project 2010 Enterprise Project Management Solution Demo.doc document. On page 113, there is a dashboard which displays Cumulative Work Planned vs. Actual vs. Forecast. English is not my mother language. What is the difference between planned and forecast? Thanks for your help. Hi Robert, Excellent question :) Having seen the report, planning is baseline work. Forecast is work and Actual is actual wo...

Inventory vs non-Inventory products
Hi there, We are going through the process of getting ready to integrate GP 7.5 and MS CRM. I was wondering if anyone out there has some ideas on the following: At the moment, we create Orders in GP (quotes are done separately in excel). When items are added to an Order they are added into the Inventory first (has been the policy to ensure that they are correctly categorised with Transaction Codes(?), and we found difficulty Back-Ordering items otherwise. I believe this is preferable anyway, especially for recurring products - we are an IT supplier so are always ordering new products)....

Flagging messages for followup
When I send a message, I am offered the option (on the Toolbar) of flagging it for follow up. Yet, when I do this, the message does not automatically appear in the folder "For Follow Up". WHY NOT? Instead, I have to go to the stored message (e.g. in Sent Items) and check the flag icon in the icon column. Many thanks for any help on this. Outlook 2003? Did you check whether the For Follow Up folder includes your Sent Items folder? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ht...

Ingest/merge slides with source formatting vs paste
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to adapt this: http://skp.mvps.org/pptxp001.htm (which is fantastic) OK, I have a slide with a shape and macro. 2007 in edit mode. Rather than copy and paste the slides from the source/target powerpoint with formatting (running this script) I'm trying to ascertain if its possible to retain the shape and macro of the existing slide for all the slides pasted from the source presentation. The ideal result would be all the ingested slides would include the shape and marco of the one existing slide. After much searching...

Missing Payment in Project Acctg
Hello! We had a damaged invoice in PA. Weird thing is that invoice is paid and we can see the payment in AR but the cash receipt is not showing p in the Billings and Payments Inquiry window in PA. GL looks correct also. I checked the tables and that payment is missing from the PA23000 and PA23010 tables (PA Applied Open). Has anyone seen this before? Please let me know your thoughts... Thanks. Marisol Hi, Can you provide more information on the following: 1. The invoice is paid from AR, was the payment applied against the project invoice??. Regards Reddy On Jun 18, 9:12=A0pm, ...

2008 backup vs 2008R2 backup
Hi Windows backup for 2008 seems to be different from 2008R2. In 2008 I cannot select which folders/files I want to backup (in R2 I can) Is it just the GUI that is better in R2? Can I somehow with through commands or powershell exclude a folder in 2008 backup or do I always have to backup the whole volume? Tomppa Hello Tomppa, This is a change with Windows server 2008 R2. You can't exclude folders with Windows server 2008 backup. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Pleas...

Applying Payment to Invoice??
We have one staff member that is new and has been posting payments, but not applying them to the invoices. How do we apply a posted payment to a posted invoice? I am going to guess you mean Cash Receipts, so Sales and not Payables.....if so, Transactions > Sales > Apply Sales Documents. Pay attention to the dates there, if the payments were not posted recently, you may want to change the date to the payment date, otherwise the transactions will stay on your reports as unapplied until the Apply date. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "The Phone G...

Windows Mail vs. Oujtlook Express
Is Windows Mail as good and reliable as Outlook Express? I never lost a sent message using Outlook Express. Windows Mail seems to be a lower version of Outlook Express. How do I check out Windows Mail performance rating? Not sure what your point is. Use OE on XP. Use Windows Mail on Vista.=20 OE won't run on Vista, so you have no choice about it. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "skyler" <skyler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:DF218843-B9ED-4377-AFFB-E2971...

Treatment of Credit Card Payment
When you payoff your credit card bill the bank will credit your account with the payment. In Money, you are asked to categorize this payment as an expense or as income. It is neither. How do you account for this when asked to categorize the transaction. In microsoft.public.money, Marc Fine wrote: >When you payoff your credit card bill the bank will credit >your account with the payment. In Money, you are asked to >categorize this payment as an expense or as income. It is >neither. How do you account for this when asked to >categorize the transaction. Credit Card Payme...

Scheduled Payments
I am looking for a 3rd party solution to provide functionality to replace scheduled payments in receivables. Need the ability to setup loans with amortization tables and transactions that are more flexible than what is in Scheduled Payments. Does anyone have suggestions? Regards AG ...

Premium VS Deluxe
Is the .mny file version of Money Plus Deluxe interchangeable with Money Plus Premium? Meaning if I have Deluxe on one computer can I copy my money file to a computer running Premium and back without "File Conversions" In microsoft.public.money, RonB wrote: >Is the .mny file version of Money Plus Deluxe interchangeable with Money Plus >Premium? Meaning if I have Deluxe on one computer can I copy my money file to >a computer running Premium and back without "File Conversions" Yes. "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, RonB w...

Cost vs retail
I am creating a spread sheet to make marking up cost easier and standard. The only thing is that I want to always have a .99 cent ending ont he retail. So I want everthing to have a 50% mark up, but to always end the retail in a ..99 ending. How do I do that? Maybe... =ROUNDUP(A1*1.5,0)+0.99 cochum wrote: > > I am creating a spread sheet to make marking up cost easier and standard. > The only thing is that I want to always have a .99 cent ending ont he retail. > So I want everthing to have a 50% mark up, but to always end the retail in a > .99 ending. How do I do t...

Task followup tool
Hi, Is there some tool or add-on to improve task tracking, but not in complicated way. All I need is different views, Action Item follow up per person and track of progress. the built in Outlook features are too simple. Roni Have a look at these third party add-ins. My personal favorite is TaskLine. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, rsegoly <rsegoly@yahoo.com> asked ...

Heartland Payment Systems
Has anyone had experience integrating Heartland Payment Systems with RMS? Yes. We have set-up RMS with Heartland Payment Systems for many of our clients. Mihir Shah Diviasoft, Inc 732-791-2894 www.diviasoft.com "Patrick" <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C899DB8-8F5B-4D8D-A5F2-388986021798@microsoft.com... > Has anyone had experience integrating Heartland Payment Systems with RMS? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_03EA_01C6F915.A48002C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Enco...

Part payment on invoices
Hi, I need to make a part payment on an open invoice. I can make an manual payment entry, but I need to know where to print that check from. Can anyone help me, Thanks in advance, SH Go Transactions >> Purchasing >> Edit Checks, enter a batch and the vendor you want to partially pay. Click the Apply button. You can now select individual invoices to pay. Check the invoice you want to pay and edit the Apply Amount field. Click OK to save and close the Apply Payables Documents window and then Print Checks on the Edit Payables Checks window to print you check as normal. &quo...

MS Outlook 2002 "category" vs. "categories"
What I would like to do is assign a "category" or "categories" to emails which were sent to me so that I can sort by the field. My goal is to organize my inbox so that I can see at a glance, which emails need follow-up based on the category the email is assigned to. I am currently using folders to organize completed emails but don't want to use them for open emails that need follow-up. I tried setting up my inbox view to "group by" "categories", but didn't like the extra step of clicking the '+' to open the groups. What I have found so...

Outlook 2000 vs Outlook Express 6
My Verizon account is set up to use Outlook 2000, which works fine when I am using it. However, when I am in Hotmail and go to a "site outside Hotmail" and want to send an email, instead of getting my 2000, it brings up Outlook Express 6 and then gives me error msgs that the STMP and IMAP addresses are not set up correctly. I am trying to delete Outlook Express 6 so that this conflict is eliminated. Can I do that? Is there some violation or error or conflict between Express and Outlook 2000 that is causing this, and how do I fix it? Would appreciate any help. I cannot ...

Reapplying payments in RMS
I have recorded several account payments that were mistakenly allocated to the wrong invoices. Because of this, my receivables balances are incorrect. How can I go back and specify the correct invoices to which the payments should be applied? You will have to manually make account adjustments in the Customer Properties. Take a backup first, and be careful. ...

DrawingControl vs Drawing object
Hello, I have installed an evaluation version of Visio 2003 and I intend to integrate visio functionality into a VB6 application. In VB6 there are 2 activex objects available one is titled DrawingControl and the other is titles Drawing. When I attempt to use the one labeled DrawingControl, I get "Unspecified Error" when I attempt to place it on a form. What are the differences between the 2 objects and why would I be getting the error? I have the MS Press book and it doesn't even discuss these controls. TIA Vic ...

Accelerated payments on Mortgage
I make a $100.00 a month accelerated payment on my home mortgage every month (the mortgage company takes it automatically with my monthly payment) which shows up on my mortgage statement as a separate transaction. How do I account for this when I set up my mortgage account in Money 2005? I tried putting it under other fees but it did not subtract the amount from the principle. You should be able to do this from the 'other fees' section, but you need to use the 'principal transfer' category to do it, ie 'principal transfer:<name of loan account>' -- Gl...

How to show Partial Payment
I need to send a second invoice to a customer who only paid a partial amount on the first invoice. How can I reprint to show prior payment? ...

Mortgage Bi-Weekly payments
I have Money 2006. I would like to set up my Mortgage under Loans and Liabilities, which has created a bill with calculated amounts for pricipal and interest. I would like to make bi-weekly payments, but don't know how to change my bill to reflect bi-weekly payments. Any suggestions? Using Advanced Bills, edit the Loan Payment series, set bill frequency to "Every Other Week". I'm expecting there is more to your question than I'm reading. "luckybaby" <luckybaby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:116C7582-EA13-4039-A254-C59A24B6D424@...

Cached vs Non-Cached
Hi all! Can anybody give me the quickie-30-second-sccop on the pros & cons of running Outlook in "Cached" vs "Non-Cached" mode (connectiing to exchange/server 2003 combo)? Thanks! M mhaase-at-springmind.com <mhaase-at-springmind.com@> wrote: >Can anybody give me the quickie-30-second-sccop on the pros & cons of >running Outlook in "Cached" vs "Non-Cached" mode (connectiing to >exchange/server 2003 combo)? Losing the connection to the server won't make the client entirely unproductive. Working while disconnected is pos...

Automatic deductions for utility payments
We are using GP 7.50. We have it set up that most of our utility payments are automatically deducted from our checkbook on a monthly basis. How do I enter these automatic deductions into Great Plains? I do not need a check to be issued but somehow need to enter these transactions. Any input would be quite helpful.... Thanks Barb use manual payments "BK" <BK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:713115E0-F27B-4401-8B56-606D6E503003@microsoft.com... > > We are using GP 7.50. We have it set up that most of our utility payments > are automatic...

Outlook 2003: Stuck Message Followup Folder can't be deleted
Hi all, I have a message in my follow up folder that I can't delete. It's a message from with a virus warning that was removed by the mail server (I think - I can't open the message). It's old - it's been there since september. The message shows as unread, but it's not in any other folder. And of course I can't delete it. When I try I get: The item could not be deleted. It was either moved, or already deleted or access was denied. The message won't archive either... How do I get rid of this message? +++ Rick --- -- Rick Strahl West Wind Technologies htt...