Flags field in SOP10100 Table

What is the use of this field?
Here is what my understanding of this field.
Default is 0. When the Packing Slip is printed this field is incremented by
4 and when the picking ticket is printed this field is incremented by 8. If
both are printed, the value in the field supposed to be 12. I have several
orders that have other than 0,4,8,12. The other values in this field are
1,2,5,13 and 14. Please let me know what these values mean?
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

VJ
0
VJQCICom (21)

I just figured this myself.

If the Address is modified, the Flag is incremented.
If the Comment Text is modified, the flag is incremented again.

The first position determines the address modification of the header.
The second position determines the comment modification of the header.
The third position determines the Packing slip printed.
The fourth Poistion determines the Pick Ticket printed.

Thanks,

VJ

"VJ@QCI.Com" wrote:

> What is the use of this field?
> Here is what my understanding of this field.
> Default is 0. When the Packing Slip is printed this field is incremented by
> 4 and when the picking ticket is printed this field is incremented by 8. If
> both are printed, the value in the field supposed to be 12. I have several
> orders that have other than 0,4,8,12. The other values in this field are
> 1,2,5,13 and 14. Please let me know what these values mean?
> Any help would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> VJ
0
VJQCICom (21)

VB Code to copy linked table to local
I have an Access 2007 database with a linked ODBC table that changes on a daily basis. I want to automate a function where the linked table is copied and pasted as a local table. I tried the following command: DoCmd.CopyObject , stNewName, acTable, stTblName It worked, and named the new table correctly (based on an earlier command that assigns the table name with the current date as "stNewName"), but it stayed as a linked table - which means tomorrow, today's data will be lost. Is there a parameter of the CopyObject command that will make the new table local,...

Flagging
Is there a way to view all flagged items, either completed or incomplete? What version of Outlook? Do you mean items across multiple folders or in a single folder? What kinds of items? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Curt" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5d6c01c3ad40$bffcbdf0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to view all flagged items, either > co...

Quick Flags and Blackberry
Good Morning, I am an EA and use quick flags (Outlook 2003) to indicate the significance of emails in my boss' account. However because he travels frequently he uses his Blackberry to access emails and can not see the flags. Is there a way to sync the Microsoft quick flags and Blackberry or is there another suggestion for sorting emails by importance that will transfer to a Blackberry? Thank you. -- K you could try turning on Inline editing and type in the Subject field. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant There are various articles about using Outlook he...

Textbox fields on continuous forms
How can you have different coloured text in a text box of a continuous form. For example I would like the text to be red if the value is 25% or greater all other value should have black text. The data type is percent with 1 decimal point. Assuming you're working with Access 2000 or later, select the field, goto Format > Conditional Format and set your condition and text format preference. Adgiles wrote: >How can you have different coloured text in a text box of a continuous form. >For example I would like the text to be red if the value is 25% or greater >all other valu...

Can Row and Column Inputs in 2 Var. Data Table be on a separate sh #2
I have created a two variable data table that I would like to reference data from a separate worksheet (i.e., the Row and Column Inputs would reference cells on a separate worksheet). How can I accomplish this? When you are in the dialog box asking for reference cells, simply switch to the other worksheet and point to the cells. "RED" wrote: > I have created a two variable data table that I would like to reference data > from a separate worksheet (i.e., the Row and Column Inputs would reference > cells on a separate worksheet). How can I accomplish this? I trie...

Selectively Update Field in Table
I need to selectively update a field in my master table with new data. By selective I mean only records that meet a particular criteria need to be updated. My new data is in a different table, and they are related by repair order. This is the SQL code that Access generates: UPDATE RepairData LEFT JOIN DallasData ON RepairData.[Repair Order] = DallasData.[Repair Order] SET RepairData.[Material Out] = [DallasData].[Material Out] WHERE (((RepairData.Plant)="1103")); I know there are approx 75k records that need to be updated, but when I go to run this query Access ...

split data in a field into two fields
I importated a db from ms works into access. I wold like to seperate the data from one field into two different fields what's the easiest way to do this without resorting to manual entry? Eg department field should be department and location fields 200 1786 becomes 200 in one department field and 1786 in location field Thanks! I would first back up the database and then use an update query. If your values are all consistent with a single space between the Department and Location, your syntax might look like: UPDATE tblMSWorksImport SET Department = Left(DeptLoc, Instr(...

Two-Input table #2
Allowence $au 2500 Exchange rate 75% Converted rate 1875 How do i do a two input table to calculate rates on a table A B C D E $1875 1000 1500 2000 2500 50% 55% 60% 70% so it calcualtes the rates for me? i have fiddles around with a few different ways but am getting no where fast. Please Help and thanks in advanced...I am a new user so be sensitive please.... In A1: 2500, in B1: 75%, then in C1: =A1*B1 C1 is the base formu...

How do I concatenate a text field from a form to a "Where" string ?
Hi In the following, "id_Part" is a text field in a report. Me.txtPart is a field on my input form. strWhere is the condition for opening the report. How do I concatenate the Me.txtPart so it is text (surrounded by single quotes) in the strWhere ? In other words, I want the strWhere string to evaluate to the following: id_Part = '95405' (where 95405 is what is entered on the form) Dim strReport As String 'Name of report to open. Dim strField As String 'Name of your date field. Dim strWhere As String 'Where condition for OpenReport. ...

Notes Field
Does any one know what table in SQL the notes field in the CRM ties back to? Or does anyone know how i can extract notes along with other fields for an export. -- IT Manager You can access CRM Notes data from the FilteredAnnotation view. The text of the Notes are in the column "NoteText". You will need to join on the ObjectId to the enitity's Id field. For eg: SELECT Ac.[Name], An.NoteText FROM FilteredAccount Ac LEFT JOIN FilteredAnnotation An ON Ac.AccountId = An.AnnotationId HTH, --MD "Melvin F" wrote: > Does any one know what table in SQL the notes f...

Flagging
I did something stupid and now I am in the soup. My boss's boss called me while he was traveling on business to check his e-mail messages because his assistant was out to lunch. When I opened his mailbox he had literaly 15 of those pesky flagged message pop-up reminders. I dismissed them because I find them annoying and wanted to get to his messages. It turns out those pesky reminders are a valuable mnemonic device for him. How do I restore the active pop-up messages without changing the original due date? He wants the original action date to remain. When I try to put in b...

Utilizing Recordset field in vb Requery Command Verbiage
I have a Record set loop set up in Vb. During the loop I want to utilize a field returned within a command that uses another field with part of the same name.... Table : Facilities Field: Facility (Values 100,200,300,400) I have a form that has 10 textboxes that are labeled Tot100Cnt, Tot200Cnt, Tot300Cnt, etc.. I want to requery the textboxes utilizing the Recordset loop. Problem is I am not sure how I need to format the command utilizing the returned recordset field as part of the requery line. I don't want to code each field independantly if I can use a looping ...

Field
can some explain what is the field 'user to enter' about Can you be a bit more specific? This field is used to store a User ID value, but it is used in different ways in different parts of the application. Exactly what is the context you are looking at? David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Busines...

Yes/No Field Size
Is there a way to increase the size of the check box for a Yes/No field? James On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:54:44 -0500, JamesJ wrote: > Is there a way to increase the size of the check box for a Yes/No field? > > James Why? A Yes/No (check box) field can only have a value of -1 or 0. In other words, no, you can't. -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not reply to personal e-mail Check what I had in my March, 2004 "Access Answers" column in Pinnacle Publication's "Smart Access". You can read the column on-line at http://w...

Pivot table from multiple worksheets . . . possible?
Is it possible for a pivot table to pull from multiple worksheets, provided the information being pulled has the same number of columns with the same format? Thanks for any help! If you create a Pivot Table from multiple consolidation ranges, you won't get the same pivot table layout that you'd get from a single range. There's an example here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html If possible, store your data in a single worksheet, and you'll have more flexibility in creating the pivot table. Spyder wrote: > Is it possible for a pivot table to pul...

Looking to automatically re-link tables in Access
Hi, Using Office 2007 Looking for a way to automatically re-link access database tables. I currently have a database (IBD.MDB) that has links to 30+ Excel files Excel files are auto updated on a daily basis The links to IBD.MDB are C:\Materials\Accss (Master) My problem is I have 2 othe MDB files with the same name and uses the same files, 1 is on a network server and the links are O:\Access, the other is on another site and the links are J:\Access To maintain this I have to manually copy any querie changes or new changes from the master to the other 2 IBD.MDB files ...

Query to eliminate blank fields
We have a DB that is holding info for different people in several different fields, some of which are not populated. An example would be: LastName FirstName Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4 Test1 Test1 1 3 Test2 Test2 2 3 Test3 Test3 1 2 4 How can I run a query that would return only the fields with values per person? An example of the desired result would be: Test1 Test1 1 3 Test2 Test2 2 3 Test3 ...

button that prompts for a value and then enters it into a field
Anyone no where i might find some info on how to do this? I want to click a button on my form, be prompted for a value (similar to a parameter query prompt) and after i enter it and click "ok" it is copied to a field. I dont even know where to start. A place to start: check out the InputBox method. Carl Rapson "kyle775" <kyle.schmitz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176734145.059632.191760@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Anyone no where i might find some info on how to do this? > I want to click a button on my form, be prompted for a value (similar > ...

Ensure a non-key field uniquely matches one field of compound key
New job, new database, new problems. There is a table with a compound key on PatientNo and AdmissionNo. There is an additional field, StudyCode, which is dependent on PatientNo. Each unique PatientNo should match a unique StudyCode. However, this is not the case. How do you suggest I ensure that this rule is enforced? Currently I am finding individual PatientNo's with two StudyCodes. This seems to be the result of patients transferring between hospital sites, each with their own copy of the database, and inadvertently being assigned different StudyNo's at each site. ...

How to print Design View of Table ? (Fields & Field Definitions)
Is there any way to print the design view of a table... meaning the list of field names, data types, and field descriptions Other than doing a screen capture (PrtSc) and then pasting into a graphic program and then printing?? thanks for any help. "MyEmailList@gmail.com" <MyEmailList@gmail.com> wrote in message <1175962925.340849.227360@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>: > Is there any way to print the design view of a table... > > meaning the list of field names, data types, and field descriptions > > Other than doing a screen capture (PrtSc) and then pasti...

How do I hightlight field when criteria met?
Hi and thanks for taking the time to help. I'm using Access 2003. I have a field on a form which I want to highlight grey when another field has a specific data entered. Both fields are in the same table and on the same form. The field "PurchaseOrLeaseType" is a combo box taking its list from another table. When this field has the data "Purchase" or "Gift" entered I would like the text box "MnthlyPaymentincStamp" to turn Grey. Is this possible?? Thanks again. If Purchase or Gift are fixed values you might consider using "conditi...

Splitting List of Codes in a Field Alphabetically
I have this issue where I have a spreadsheet that contains 60000 rows and 2 column. The first column is the Account number and the second column contain 1 to 500 three letter codes that are seperated by a ; I would like to have 26 colmuns and group all the codes alphbetically. Is this possible and if so should I do it in Access or Excel? Thank you in Advance, Howard So the first column contains a unique account number, and the 2nd column contains concatenated codes. In a relational database, you would want these as many *records* in a related table, instead of concatenated values in...

Error message on required field
I have an Access 2003 data entry form that gives me a cryptic message from the system when I get to the end of the file. The field that is causing problems is required and cannot contain null data. I want it this way. The messsage I get is: "The field "ID" cannot contain a Null value because the Required property is set to True. Enter a value in this field." I do not want to enter a value in this field. When I get to the end of the file I would rather just get a message that says: "End of file. Please go back a record or exit program." And then I return to ...

Field formatting
Hi How can I achieve the following field formatting on a form at data entry? 1. Make first letter of each word in a field caps? 2. Make all letters in a field caps? 3. If there is an apostrophe in a word to make the letter following the apostrophe a caps? 4. If there is a hyphen in a word to make the letter following the hyphen a caps? Many Thanks Regards Temporary change or permanent change. If you want to permanently change the data do you need to change existing data (use an update query) or data as it is entered into a form (use the control's after u...

one field value to a page
I have a field CHSTOR that has 5 different stores I want to put one store to a page Cheers!! On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:21:01 -0700, Norm <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a field CHSTOR that has 5 different stores I want to put one store to >a page > >Cheers!! Use the Report's Sorting and Grouping; group by CHSTOR; and put a Page Break control in the footer for that group. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] Thanks John...I was afraid it was that easy "John W. Vinson" wrote: > On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:21:01 -0700, Norm ...