Fixed Assets ACRS tables

Is there a way to update/change ACRS tables? Can new ones be added?

Our client here in sydney is reporting to their US headquarters, and they
are using  depreciation rates table from Gap 20.  The rates are not on the
ACRS tables of GP.

Thanks.
0
Marquez (2)

Pivot Table from multiple workbooks
Is it possible to create a pivot table from multiple workbooks or doe all the data need to be in a single wokbook? I have separate workbook for each date of the month and need to compile all the data into monthly view -- posner2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- posner24's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1523 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26862 Hi you can use the data from multiple worksheets. in the pivot table wiazrd you have to choose this option on the first dialog ...

% of subtotal in pivot Table
We have several complex pivot tables and are trying to get a % of the subtotal instead of the total. We have infomation by state (the subtotal) and want to know the % of dollars by state not the % of each bucket of total of all the data. If this possible. We have tried calculated fields and nothing seems to work. Thanks for any ideas. There's no option to calculate the percent of a subtotal in a pivot table. You could do the calculation outside of the PivotTable. Or, create a second pivot table, based on the first one, and use the % Of Column calculation to show the state perce...

How do I fix this?
I used the Startup tool to setup my application but I unchecked the Menu Bar and the Shortcut Menu Bar checkboxes. I need to make some changes but I can't get the Tool menu back. Help Please. Thanks Hold down the Shift key when you open your database. Rob "Ayo" <Ayo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3A9F20A-231C-42CA-80C4-59B836CFE1AB@microsoft.com... >I used the Startup tool to setup my application but I unchecked the Menu >Bar > and the Shortcut Menu Bar checkboxes. I need to make some changes but I > can't > get the Tool menu ba...

Need to convert 2002 back t0 while laptop is fixed
My laptop with Money 2002 died and had to be sent in for service which will probably be about a month. The good news is that I backup up all my data files the day before and burned them to CD. My office machine is running Windows 98 SE and Money 2001 but it will not read the 2002 files. I can't install XP because the machine will not support it. I used a friend's machine and can open my backup file but I don't want to leave my financial data there. Is there some way I can transfer the data to Excel or save it in a backwardly compatible format? I tried to synchronis...

Fixing column width
I have a spreadsheet in which I have set the widths of certain columns using Autofit. The problem is that I often have to add to the spreadsheet by importing data from a text file. Every time I do that, the column width changes to the width of the new data (which is usually narrower than what I wanted). Is there a way to prevent that from happening? Thanks, Cliff Lewis Assuming you're using the Data, Import Data command, when you get to the final "Import Data" dialog there is a "Properties" button (in Excel 2003 at least). One of those properties is Adjust column w...

The great disappearing hot fix
Has anyone experienced anything like this? Yesterday, one of our users complained to me about some quirk in GP eConnect processing that I had thought we fixed in December of 2007 via a Hot Fix to eConnect. Well, when I checked our server it was as if the hot fix was never installed (the eConnect release version was the basic 9.0.3.0, instead of 9.0.3.4). The Hot Fix was also missing from Add/Remove Programs. I went to reinstall the hot fix, and when the install program started it gave me the option to either Repair or Remove the hot fix. So, something was still present tha...

Error importing dates from fixed width txt files
I'm trying to revise an existing Import Spec to include new fields added to a fixed width text file. If I import without making any revisions the dates import correctly. They are on the file as CCYYMMDD and the data field in the Spec is Date/Time and I've deselected 4 digit year. My new date fields were added to the text file as YYMMDD and I select Date/Time data field for the new fields. However, with the revisions made adding the new fields none of the date fields import now with the revised spec. Another user created the spec and we're both using Access 2003 with th...

ASP.NET Dynamic Table
Hi All, Am using VS2010 with Framework 4.0 in VB.NET I have a table which I wish to create on page load which isn't database driven I can create the table single column using new LinkLabel controls but I wish to have the links in 3 or 4 columns, not just one. Example At the moment: LinkLabel1 LinkLabel2 LinkLabel3 LinkLabel4 LinkLabel4 LinkLabel6 .... Would like them: LinkLabel1 LinkLabel2 LinkLabel3 LinkLabel4 LinkLabel5 LinkLabel6 .... This is the code I have so far, taken from an example &a...

Cell Box - one of the 4 cell lines is open
What was the set of search "words" to find the answer... please? I have spent an hour. ( I don't want to tell you that I spent more time - mentioned). Oh yea! The lines are call borders and are part of cell formatting. Format > Cells... > Border > Outline > OK -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200826 "MUTTMIND" wrote: > What was the set of search "words" to find the answer... please? I have > spent an hour. ( I don't want to tell you that I spent more time - > mentioned). Oh yea! No worky. Excel 2007 - home tab - cells (ins...

Exporting pivot data table into excel for different users in CRM
when a person trying to export static data to excel it is working fine,but when they try for dynamic pivot table data get exported into excel, however excel will try to connect directly to sql, if we provide specific username and its pw,it will work and connection is established while if we try for any other user it wont happen.This is I think due to domain problem. Appreciate if anyone has solution for it? Thanks & Rgds Niranjan ...

Using a query versus a table for the look up wizard
Hello, I have a field which I would like to use the lookup wizard for to generate a drop down list for the user to select from. My question is whether my databse would run faster if I used: a query from an already established table as the values for the lookup wizard, or to build a new table to hold the information for the lookup wizard to use. I think you'll find few of us recommend the use of the Lookup Wizard. Lookup fields only have a place in tables, and your users should never be working directly with the tables. Create a form, and use a combo box on the form. (See http...

Fix
What does the word FIX mean on Excel 2000? It is in the lower right hand corner 3 boxes away from NUM, 4 boxes from CAPS. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ It means you have turned on fixed decimals places under tools>options>edit, so if you have 2 fixed decimal places and enter 20 in a cell it will change into 0.2 Just uncheck it if you don't want it -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "zacharias" <zacharias.vdc4c@excelforum-nospam.com&...

Lookup table / redundant data problem
Two questions in one: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-58.html has an example on an improved lookup table. I'd like to know how in the SQL query "[Enter Bracket]" is implimented--is this in an Event Procedure, and how exactly (what syntax) is this done? A more complete example would be appreciated SELECT Rate FROM Bracket WHERE [Enter Bracket:] BETWEEN BracketLow and BracketHigh Second question: How can you spot whether redundant data has been entered into a textbox (or a group of textboxes)? One solution that occurred to me would be to store each value of a textbox or gro...

How do I split one large table into multiple tables based on field value?
Thought I would provide a better explanation of what I need to do: I have one table with all company invoice records for a month, each record has a field [REP]. We have 20 different sales reps [REP] and that will vary from month to month. I want to generate a separate table for each [REP], each containing all the records with the applicable [REP] I do not want to type in each of the [REP] codes to run 20+ different queries. I know Access reasonably well, but not SQL or VBA. But I can learn enough to do this if needed. "jimpaige" <u34824@uwe> wrote i...

hotmail fix
I am still unable to get into hotmail. I've tried several attempts at fixes that were on the intranet but to no avail. pbrown said the following on 11/11/2004 2:09 PM: > I am still unable to get into hotmail. I've tried several attempts at fixes > that were on the intranet but to no avail. Unless you are not a MSN Premium customer, you are no longer able to access Hotmail mailbox using Outlook. There are third-party utility that can allow you to retrieve Hotmail mails. -- Alex Yu http://mucha.us/blogs/alex/ This posting represents my own opinion, and in no way cl...

Items table help
I have a photography business that I am setting up a database for tracking sales by customer, item, demographics etc. I'd like some advise on the items table, I have over a hundred photographs that I currently offer for sale and each photograph is offered in various sizes as well as being a print only, matted or matted and framed. This is going to make the items table quite extensive. This is an example of what I have right now: Item Size Type Moulton Barn 12x24 Print Moulton Barn ...

amortization tables
how do i create amortization tables in Excel 2003 You can either create one yourself with Excel's financial functions; see http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA011117451033.aspx or use one of many templates, like these: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=amortization&av=TPL000 -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Mpho" <Mpho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39A31A72-2793-402D-A1D1-FA45B6D64920@microsoft.com... | how do i create amortization tables in Excel 2003 ...

Negative NBV in Fixed asset module
Does anyone konw why negative NBV will be happened in the fixed asset module and how to avoid this happen ? example like the asset cost 10,000 but it total deprecation amount (fully deprecaited) is 15,000. thanks ...

Pivot Table Wizard in 2007
I've recently started using Office 2007. I have 3 pivot tables that I need to update the data source each month. I was able to do this through the options page, however, 2 of the tables are swapping some data and I wanted to look at the wizard (that I'm familiar with) to see what the issue is, but I can't make it appear. Thanks, Jane N;703332 Wrote: > I've recently started using Office 2007. I have 3 pivot tables that I need > to update the data source each month. I was able to do this through the > options page, however, 2 of the tables are sw...

Fixed Assets Quick Links
Does anyone know why I cannot customize the homepage with links to Fixed Asset windows? ...

lookup from a table in a pivottable
Hi (excel 2007) I have a regular table (Table13) with some productinformations. I column M i have the SerialId for the specific item. I need to check if the SerialId already is in our ERP-system (ax). I have a pivottable showing all SerialId's from my Ax-table. Excel has given the pivttable the name Pivottable1. I now want to write a formular like =VLOOKUP(Table13[[#This row];[SerialID]];pivottabel1;1;True) But it seems not to be possible to lookup into a pivottable ??? Regards Peter Hi Peter You could just use a MATCH of your ID against the column of the PT she...

Duration fixed and Work fixed
Hello, I need to do one taks with "duration fixed AND Work Fied" is this possible ? I need that dont move duration and work but units be variable.. I cant. Sorry my english and thanks in advance, Christian W Christian W -- No, you CANNOT fix both Duration and Work. Sorry. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com http://www.projectserverexperts.com "We write the books on Project Server" "Christian W" <ChristianW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C03...

String Table and TOOLTIPS
Hello, I hope nobody will get mad at me for posting too many questions. But I also have a problem making TOOLTIPS show. I have a CDialog and one member has kindly pointed me to this website: http://www.codeproject.com/docking/display_dialog_tooltips.asp And I followed everything to the letter. Mind you, you'll also need to go to this website: http://www.codeproject.com/docking/tooltipsindialog.asp and follow Step 3 to make sure it compiles. It didn't compile in my case without Step 3. Anyways, my question is this: Is having TOOLTIP text in a String Table that corresponds...

Pivot Table Question #13

Fixed Asset addition cost in Financial
Hi, I create new asset from Cards general and attach the book & Accounts. after this i run gl posting to refelect the cost in gl. but its in not doing. Regards asad Asad, Drill down on the asset cost amount in the book window. Check the period for which the cost was added. Make sure you specify that period when you run the interface to the gl. "Asad" <Asad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5036E88C-012D-4BD6-9301-67F8A7B7FCFE@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I create new asset from Cards general and attach the book & Accounts. after > th...